π‘΄π’š π‘·π’‚π’“π’‚π’…π’Šπ’”π’†β•‘ 𝑨 𝑴�...

By SwiftieBubble

"Mine Forever?" "Yours Forever." Story tropes : Strangers to Friends to Loversβ•‘ Forbidden Love β•‘ Love Triangl... More

Introduction
Characters
Characters...pt.II
Chapter 1 β•‘ Hey There
Chapter 2 β•‘ Happy Birthday
Chapter 4 β•‘ Shopping
Chapter 5 β•‘ Goodbye's and Hello's
Chapter 6 β•‘ Made Some Friends
Chapter 7 β•‘ Welcome to Hogwarts
Chapter 8 β•‘ The Riddles!
Chapter 9 β•‘ Had a Flight
Chapter 10 β•‘ Got Myself a Best Friend
Chapter 11 β•‘ You'll be just fine
Chapter 12 β•‘ Christmas is gonna be fun
Chapter 13 β•‘ A Fun Party Night
Chapter 14 β•‘ Only Future Can Tell
Chapter 15 β•‘ The Dark Lord is who?
Chapter 16 β•‘ Let the Third Year Begin
Chapter 17 β•‘ Had A Flight Again
A/n
Chapter 19 β•‘ Boggart
Chapter 20 β•‘ Potions
Chapter 18 β•‘ Yes!!!
Chapter 21 β•‘ Let the fourth year begin
Chapter 22 β•‘ That Day
Chapter 23 β•‘ Krum
Chapter 24 β•‘ Marina
Chapter 25 β•‘ Bottoms Up
Chapter 26 β•‘ I Love You
Chapter 27 β•‘ Close Call
A/n
Chapter 28 β•‘ The Best Keeper
THANKYOU AND SORRY...

Chapter 3 β•‘ Art and Autumn

683 14 4
By SwiftieBubble

I opened the box and saw a beautiful silver wristwatch. It had adorable little butterflies over it. It was kept in a small black box which was covered with my favourite flowers, White Roses.

Beside the watch, there were so many chocolates kept. All my favourite ones.

(A/n: This is the gift...👆)

"So, what do you think, honey?" my mother asked.

"It's beautiful..." I said softly still admiring my gift. "I knew you would love it," Dad said.

"Well now it's my turn" Sereia said and told a servant to bring something. She told Rune to close my eyes and so he did.

"Ready?" she asked. I nodded and Rune took his hands away allowing me to see.

"Surprise!" she screamed in excitement.

"Oh my god Sereia. This is beautiful." I said in awe.

"Well, I know how much you love these. So I thought I'd gift you that. You can take it to Hogwarts with you!" she said

There were so many emotions going on inside me right now. Feeling loved, happy, lucky and most of all blessed to be in this precious little family.

I took the beautiful kitten into my arms embracing it. "What's its name?" I asked. "Well, it's yours. So, you're the one to decide that" Sereia said.

"Really?" I exclaimed in awe. "Yes, really," she said laughing.

"Well, it really reminds me of autumn weather. I think Autumn will be the perfect name for you." I said stroking its head.

(A/n: Autumn...🍁🍁🍁)

It cuddled more into me when I said that. "Aww! She loves the name." Mum said. "Great then. Autumn it is." Sereia said and patted Autumn's head.

We all played with Autumn for a while and then we went back to our room.

(A/n: Nyx's Room)

I put Autumn down on the floor and she started roaming the place. I changed into my PJs and laid on my bed with her. She cuddled into my arms and I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in," I said. Rune came into the room with something in his hands hiding behind him.

"Were you asleep?" he asked sitting on the bed. "No, I was just going to," I said putting Autumn beside me. "Well, I didn't give you any gift because I wanted to give it to you when we're alone."

"Alright, what is it?" I smiled.

He took out the gift he was hiding behind and revealed a basket full of art supplies.

(A/n: Rune's Gift...❤️❤️❤️)

I have always loved Art. But nobody knows that as I'm way too shy to show them. The only person who knows it is Rune. He has seen all my artwork and according to him, I shouldn't hide my talent. But at the same time, he respects my decision.

"I know you don't wanna show your art to everyone. That's why I wanted to give it to you alone. So, what do you think?" he said.

"It's the most thoughtful gift. Thank you so much." I smiled at him and hugged him tightly.

"Well, I think you should go to sleep now. Good night," he said kissing my forehead. "Good night," I said before he left.

I put the basket on the table and went to sleep with Autumn cuddled up in my arms.

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

A/n: So, what do we think of the gifts???

I know it's pretty boring but I promise it gets better. I have the story planned in my mind and I'm sure y'all are gonna love it. So, please stay tuned and I promise I will update daily.

Vote if you like this chapter...

Xoxo...❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 2.5K 51
"He's full of shit for doing that to you." He said quietly I sighed and hugged him as we slowly moved to the music "I don't even like him". "Yet you'...
196K 3.2K 48
"𝑴𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒐?" "𝒀𝒆𝒔, 𝒅𝒐𝒍𝒍?" ⋆ Λšο½‘β‹†ΰ­¨ΰ­§ΛšΛšΰ­¨ΰ­§β‹†ο½‘Λš ⋆⋆ Λšο½‘β‹†ΰ­¨ΰ­§ΛšΛšΰ­¨ΰ­§β‹†ο½‘β‹† Λšο½‘β‹†ΰ­¨ΰ­§ΛšΛšΰ­¨ΰ­§β‹†ο½‘Λš ⋆ A friendgroup full of witches and wizards growing old together...
3.6K 115 29
"We were Just friends That spoke like lovers And that seemed to be enough for Two teenagers who were scared to love one another" - k.a.t. ~~~~~~ L...
46.2K 1K 44
"If you think I'm letting you out of my sight again, you're wrong. I lost you once, I won't loose you again Alora. Put on the damn mask." {18+} Matth...