Forbidden Love II Yandere HP...

By Corninnit

Y/N Dumbledore is the one and only descendant of the greatest and strongest wizard. Albus Dumbledore. She was... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 (1-1)
Chapter 2 (1-1)
Chapter 3 (1-1)
Chapter 4 (1-1)
Chapter 5 (1-1)
Chapter 6 (1-1)
Chapter 7 (1-1)
Chapter 8 (1-1)
Chapter 10 (1-1)
Chapter 11 (1-1)
Chapter 12 (1-1)
Chapter 13 (1-1)
Chapter 14 (1-1)
Chapter 15 (1-1)
Chapter 16 (1-1)
Chapter 17 (1-1)
Chapter 18 (1-1)
Chapter 19 (1-1)

Chapter 9 (1-1)

784 24 1
By Corninnit

☲☲☲☲⋇⋆✦⊛⋇⋆✦☲☲☲☲

"𝑰𝒔 𝒊𝒕 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆?"

☲☲☲☲⋇⋆✦⊛⋇⋆✦☲☲☲☲

"Dumbledore, wake up," you grunted, turning on the other side of the bed. The girl who was deemed to be your roommate goes to your side of the bed and opens the curtains.

As she did, the soaring daylight flashes between yours and two other Gryffindors who do not appear to be morning people.

"You seriously need to get up. You do not want to be late for your first day of class,"

Hermione scolded irritably annoyed by you not getting up for a few minutes now. Your eyes fluttered open and swayed at the clock that was hanging on the wall.

"Call me Y/N, and please, for the love of Merlin, it is only six in the morning! Classes do not start in two hours, let us sleep."

You flung a pillow on your head, wanting to go back to your deep slumber.

"There is still breakfast, you indeed do not want to miss it. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and if you don't-"

You groaned -- sitting up, knowing that there is no way that you could convince her to wait for an hour more sleep. You saw her have a pleased grin and walk towards her bed and read a book; One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi

You just remember -- you will be having Herbology first thing in the morning. "Why do you look so gloomy?" She asks as she sees you staring emptily at your blanket.

"Maybe because I just awoke in the most ghastly time," a sigh followed -- "I know, we can ask each other questions about Herbology to make your morning a bit better."

You gave her a dumbfounded look, "I don't know how answering a problem so early in the morning can make you better but okay."

"Okay first, what will happen if you consumed Aligriwid?" She asks, closing the book before -- as you open your trunk to get your Gryffindor robe.

"The consumer will be mute for seventy-three hours -- they will not be able to speak, cough, sneeze or make any form of noise," you interpreted as you closed the bathroom door.

"That's right, expected from someone who lives in Hogwarts. Okay, ask me a question."

"What's your favourite food?"

You didn't hear a single word until a few seconds later.

"Herbology, not food." You heard her faint voice.

"Come on, you thought about your answer for a second and the answer is not even close to what I asked."

"I said earlier to ask each other a Herbology related question. Not food."

You sighed again. You just want an hour more sleep.

"What will happen if you stew and distil a Crumpton's Crumpets into some sort of wine?"

You finally asked as you turned the showerhead on and let the water run down your skin.

"If stewed and distilled into a kind of wine, it is said that it will give pleasant dreams to those who suffer from nightmares."

Then a faded shuffling blanket was heard. Hermione looked up and saw Parvati Patil rubbing her eyes and yawning.

"Good morning Patil." She greeted, as Parvati yawned again. Parvati Patil was a girl who had dark skin, long black hair, and dark brown eyes.

"Good morning, I would want to sleep again but you and Dumbledore clearly don't want us to."

"Only Hermione. Call me Y/N, it's like you're calling my grandfather."

The three of you talked and talked for minutes until Lavender Brown, a girl who has dirty blonde hair, brown eyes, and skin white -- woke up, yawning before looking up at the two who were talking and hearing your voice coming from the bathroom.

"Y/N, it's been thirty minutes since you've been there. Would you hurry up?" Hermione yells softly, followed by Parvati;

"Lavender already woke up and you're still not done." She laughs along with Lavender. "I take a bath for a minimum of one hour, thank you," they heard the drips of water stop.

"But since my breakfast has a time limit from now on, I might have to cut it down." The three rolled their eyes as a joke before laughing softly.

You, together with Hermione, Lavender, and Parvati, go down to the great hall where a highly nutritious and delightful breakfast was waiting for you.

There were a few students already sitting at Gryffindor's table, for instance, Percy. "Wait a minute, I forgot my Herbology book! I'll be back," Lavender exclaimed -- "Take me with you, I also forgot my Standard Book of Spells!" And with that, they walked back to the dormitory, leaving you with Hermione.

You came after Hermione who sat in the near middle of the long table.

"Good morning Y/N, Granger, how was your night?" Percy greeted, sipping some of his tea. "It's all right, but I wish I could sleep more." You dropped your head on the wood where it made a semi loud slam.

"Well, for me it is kind of all right. Although I wished the night was faster." You groaned in hearing Hermione's words -- wishing the opposite of hers.

"Oh, didn't I hear you saying that you were excited to be attending classes? Why such grim weather hmm?" You did not need to carry your head up to see the smug look on his face.

"Shut it Perce, it's a different case when you wake up in the morning!" your muffled shout rang through a little part of the hall, making some of the students -- professors -- look towards your direction.

After a few minutes of stuffing your mouth with food and talking with Percy and Hermione -- two boys finally came afterwards who were seemingly weary and as if the sun had already gone down and the moon ascended in the sky.

"You look worse than me," you announced, slicing tomatoes and eating them. "How can we not? We forgot how to get here." Ron poured himself a cup of water and ran it through his throat.

"Maybe you can help us to get to our classes? We have the same classes, no?" Ron half pleaded that you would agree.

"I wish I could be of help but professors needed me ten minutes earlier before their class starts to help them set up." Harry sulked along with Ron who's helping himself with some eggs and bacon.

"And you want to sleep some more?" Hermione raises an eyebrow and you just shrug.

"How about Hermione? She seems to know the way around here."

"If they wake up early that is," she told, reading the daily prophet that she borrowed from a fellow Gryffindor.

"I can see from now, that will never happen." Ron groaned, shoving bacon to his mouth and you poured him some water in case he choked.

As you remember, you went to check your pocket watch -- seeing that you need to be with Professor Sprout, you quickly stood up and got your bag flung over your shoulder, finishing the remains on your plate.

"I'll see the three of you in ten minutes, bye!" Ron and Harry waved their hand whilst Hermione and Percy muttered a small goodbye.

As you were jogging through the halls, trying to get behind the castle where the greenhouse was located -- you passed by many students such as; the twins with Lee, Professor Snape who warned you to not trip yourself over, Peeves that tried to drench you in water which you fortunately avoided, and the Silverling boys.

You did not pay attention much as you were in a hurry -- wanting to help Professor Sprout. However, one of them called your name and made you halt in your tracks, spinning your front to them.

"Yes?" You asked, as if none of them was speaking one's mind, you asked pleasingly -- "is there something I can help you with? I'm kind of in a hurry here."

You waited for a response and the younger one said, "there's a paper sticking out of your bag. We supposed it's something important and you might drop it along the way."

You drifted your eyes to your bag and saw a paper sticking out. You can't remember if it was there earlier or not but you snatched it out.

Austin and Dale stared at the paper whilst you looked up at them, "Is that all?" They nodded, "thank you, I'll be going now." As you turned around to dash through the halls again -- the two just watched you fade away and turned to each other, nodding and taking off to the great hall.

At some point in your run, you examined the paper that magically stuck out in your bag whilst running past the siblings. You were now certain that it was not there before.

You unfolded the sheet and read the words that were written on it;

For that the obsolete flower and its partner,

had decayed and buried under

The seedling that it bestows in the world,

was left in the dark and was concerned

That it might be alone and empty

yet there's another who has plenty

You furrowed your eyes -- finding it suspicious. It was indeed not yours but was meant to be yours.

'... Flower? Is this a connection to the poem in Ollivanders?'

You've never thrown the paper away. You kept it in your pocket until you got home and placed it safely in a small box -- locked away with other precious things you have.

The moment that odd and unusual things have happened to you -- nightmares-

You stopped in your tracks.

You thought back to your nightmares.

"I've seen you, Hermione. Why would you set him on fire!? You know how dangerous that could be for him!"

You stated this in your dream... you mentioned Hermione in your dream... yet you just had met her yesterday.

'What in the bloody hell is happening?'

You've fastened your pace by now, disturbed by how strange all of this is. Nightmares, poems, coincidental scenarios, all of this is strange.

The paper was folded and tucked away in your bag -- keeping on your run to the greenhouse.

As you entered the greenhouse, you called out for Professor Sprouts who was sitting on the front, reading a book. "Oh, good morning Y/N!" She acknowledged you.

"Good morning Professor Sprout. What can I do to help?" You placed your bag down on the table near Professor Sprouts'.

"There's nothing much to do really, what about getting your book out? Review some of the herbs and fungi that you had trouble remembering."

You nodded and sat down where you placed your bag, reaching your book out and opening it to the page you had some difficulties with.

Your first week of attending classes was nothing considerably different from the ones you had privately. At least for others, you beg to differ.

The only differences are that you can earn points for answering -- being partnered with other students -- waking up in the middle of Wednesday night for Astronomy -- early in the morning for breakfast -- and helping professors before the actual class starts.

Yeah, not that much of a difference.

Easily the most boring class was History of Magic, which was the only one taught by a ghost. Professor Binns had been very old indeed when he had fallen asleep in front of the staff room fire and got up the next morning to teach, leaving his body behind him.

You helped him before classes by loudly reading from page to page about the topic that you'll be discussing. At that point, you just want to slump over and sleep as he too was sleeping, yet all ears.

And of course, Professor Flitwick. Possibly one of your favourite subjects to learn is charms. For Charms -- you helped by writing down the charms, hand movements, and most importantly the incantation.

Professor McGonagall was again different. She made you sit there in front of her, behaved and poised. It was a suffocating hour that turned out to be ten minutes only.

"Transfiguration is some of the most complex and dangerous magic you will learn at Hogwarts," she said. "Anyone messing around in my class will leave and not come back. You have been warned."

Then she changed her desk into a pig and back again. You were all very impressed and couldn't wait to get started, but soon realized you weren't going to be changing the furniture into animals for a long time.

After taking a lot of complicated notes, you were each given a match and started trying to turn it into a needle. By the end of the lesson, only you and Hermione Granger had made any difference to her match; Professor McGonagall showed the class how it had gone all silver and pointy and gave the both of you a rare smile.

As for Defence Against the Dark Arts... it was kind of interesting, to say the least.

His room fumes of garlic and his turban whenever you would get near him, it would smell odd. So you kept a good distance, although you can still breathe in the odd scent.

Before classes, you would assist him by listening to him recite all the things he would say during classes. It was strange asking a student, yes but you helped either way.

It was now Friday -- meaning there would be Double Potions with the Slytherins. You haven't met up with any of your friends from Slytherin.

Mainly Draco Malfoy

Every time that you would walk past him and his goons, only Crabbe and Goyle would greet you -- Malfoy would only look straight, never bothering to glance at you.

You didn't care at all. Well, maybe a little, you went a little overboard by slapping him twice but you would not admit guilt for the main reason why you did that.

You would meet up with Pansy sometimes but only to talk about classes or how she was annoyed by Malfoy along with the two.

Therefore, you were now with Harry and Ron in the great hall -- having breakfast as you speak.

"What have we got today?" Harry asked Ron as he poured sugar on his porridge.

"Double Potions with the Slytherins," said Ron. "Snape's Head of Slytherin House. They say he always favours them -- we'll be able to see if it's true."

"Wish McGonagall favoured us," said Harry. Professor McGonagall was head of Gryffindor House, but it hadn't stopped her from giving them a huge pile of homework the day before.

"Keep on wishing, maybe the stars will make your wish come true in a hundred years," you sassed -- making Ron laugh while eating some porridge.

Just then, the mail arrived. You didn't bother to look up as you know you wouldn't be getting any mail outside of Hogwarts soon.

So you haven't seen Miles for a long time since he was staying at The Owlery the moment you had taken him home. And since school started he hadn't come back to your room. You might have caught a glimpse of him trying to attract Hedwig.

However, today was different. Miles and Hedwig -- at the same time, dropped a note in yours and Harry's plate. The both of you tore it open at once. It said, in a very untidy scrawl:

Dear Y/N,

I know you get Friday afternoons off, so would you like to come and have a cup of tea with me around three?

I want to hear all about your first week. Send us an answer back with Miles.

Uncle Hagrid

You quickly got your quill out and wrote a note back;

I would love to, uncle. Also, can you make me some of your butter biscuits? Remember, don't mix the dough too much.

Sincerely, your godchild

You tied the letter on Miles' leg not too tight, and he flew off -- not before waiting for Hedwig.

Potions lessons took place down in one of the dungeons. It was colder here than up in the main castle and would have been quite creepy enough without the pickled animals floating in glass jars all around the walls.

At first, you were scared to go down in the dungeons, but when time flies by -- you get used to it. Being always with Professor Snape to be taught the arts of Potions.

Snape, like Flitwick, started the class by taking the roll call, and like Flitwick, he paused at Harry's name.

"Ah, Yes," he said softly, "Harry Potter. Our new -- celebrity."

Draco Malfoy and his friends Crabbe and Goyle sniggered behind their hands. Snape finished calling the names and looked up at the class.

People would say that he might be the harshest professor there is -- well it's true. However, being the one who was with him most of your childhood, you argue against it.

"You are here to learn the subtle science and exact art of potion-making," he began. He spoke in barely more than a whisper, but they caught every word -- like Professor McGonagall, Snape had the gift of keeping a class silent without effort.

"As there is little foolish wand-waving here, many of you will hardly believe this is magic. I don't expect you will really understand the beauty of the softly simmering cauldron with its shimmering fumes, the delicate power of liquids that creep through human veins, bewitching the mind, ensnaring the senses... I can teach you how to bottle fame, brew glory, even stopper death -- if you aren't as big a bunch of dunderheads as I usually have to teach."

He turned to you who was listening very carefully -- not wanting to be scolded as you have been in that position. Not that you would say it's pleasant even when privately scolded, what you meant was it is embarrassing with all these people.

"Except for the one who truly listens and appreciates the true deep essence of potions," he said. You want to flaunt to everyone that you just got complimented in front of the class without Professor Snape entirely mentioning your name.

Ron, who was sitting beside you, side-eyed you. You rolled your eyes at him but inside you wanted to smirk and dance wildly but you controlled yourself.

"Potter!" said Snape suddenly. "What would I get if I added powdered root of asphodel to an infusion of wormwood?"

'Uh oh...' you thought as you blankly watched the scene unfold.

Harry glanced at Ron, who looked as stumped as he was, he then turned to you but you hinted that you couldn't say anything or else you're planning your death of embarrassment.

"Why are you looking at Miss Dumbledore?" Professor Snape turned to you and you were frozen, "look the other way." And you did so.

"I don't know, sir," said Harry.

Snape's lips curled into a sneer.

"Tut, tut -- fame clearly isn't everything."

He ignored Hermione's hand.

"Let's try again. Potter, where would you look if I told you to find me a bezoar?"

Hermione stretched her hand as high into the air as it would go without her leaving her seat, but Harry didn't have the faintest idea what a bezoar was. He tried not to look at Malfoy, Crabbe, and Goyle, who were shaking with laughter.

"I don't know, sir."

"Thought you wouldn't open a book before coming, eh, Potter?" Harry forced himself to keep looking straight into those cold eyes.

Snape was still ignoring Hermione's quivering hand.

"What is the difference, Potter, between monkshood and wolfsbane?"

At this, Hermione stood up, her hand stretching toward the dungeon ceiling.

You wanted to laugh but you can't.

"I don't know," said Harry quietly. "I think Hermione does, though, why don't you try her?"

A few people laughed; Harry caught Seamus's eye, and Seamus winked. Snape, however, was not pleased.

Whilst you were just hoping that all of this would end right away.

"Sit down," he snapped at Hermione.

"Since you were looking at Miss Dumbledore let us let her give you the answers to those questions hmm?"

Every person in the room turns to you. Now, you were wishing to be killed. You were cursing Harry internally so hard that you might blubber it out.

However, you tried to calm yourself by steadying your breathing -- standing up and saying;

"Asphodel and wormwood make a sleeping potion so powerful it is known as the Draught of Living Death. A bezoar is a stone taken from the stomach of a goat and it will save you from most poisons. As for monkshood and wolfsbane, they are the same plant, which also goes by the name of aconite."

You sat back down and looked at Harry who was giving you a thumbs up yet you glared at him for urging Snape to call you.

"Well? Why aren't you all copying that down?"

There was a sudden rummaging for quills and parchment. Over the noise, Snape said, "And a point will be taken from Gryffindor House for your cheek, Potter."

You gasped quietly -- offended that instead of giving you a point or so, he took a point from your house. 'At least let it be as it is and not take out a point!' You groaned mentally.

Things didn't improve for the Gryffindors as the Potions lesson continued. Snape put them all into pairs and set them to mixing up a simple potion to cure boils.

You were paired with no one because of two reasons, as Snape say;

"There's an odd number of the students and you already perfected this potion before summer started. It's better if none of them was in relaxation just because they got paired by you."

He's got a point, but still. It's a lot of work for one person... it really isn't but you were kind of lazy at that time.

He swept around in his long black cloak, watching them weigh dried nettles and crush snake fangs, criticizing almost everyone except Malfoy and you, whom he seemed to like.

He was just telling everyone to look at the perfect way the two of you had stewed his horned slugs when clouds of acid green smoke and a loud hissing filled the dungeon.

If you were going, to be honest, you were proud of yourself. But you want to lie so you're going to say how embarrassing it is.

Neville had somehow managed to melt Seamus's cauldron into a twisted blob, and their potion was seeping across the stone floor, burning holes in people's shoes. Within seconds, the whole class was standing on their stools while Neville, who had been drenched in the potion when the cauldron collapsed, moaned in pain as angry red boils sprang up all over his arms and legs.

"Idiot boy!" snarled Snape, clearing the spilt potion away with one wave of his wand. "I suppose you added the porcupine quills before taking the cauldron off the fire?"

Neville whimpered as boils started to pop up all over his nose.

"Take him up to the hospital wing," Snape spat at Seamus.

You volunteered to help but Snape told you that you should stay and let Seamus do it.

Then he rounded on Harry and Ron, who had been working next to Neville.

"You -- Potter -- why didn't you tell him not to add the quills? Thought he'd make you look good if he got it wrong, did you? That's another point you've lost for Gryffindor."

This was so unfair that Harry opened his mouth to argue, but Ron kicked him behind their cauldron.

"Don't push it," he muttered, "I've heard Snape can turn very nasty."

You sighed, having enough of this. You were scared of the outcome, yes, but you can't just stay silent.

What would people say if you did? That you did not care and let your uncle do it? Or say that you did not care because you're in all houses so it doesn't really matter.

With enough courage -- you flew your hand up in the air which was seen immediately by Professor Snape.

"Yes, Miss Dumbledore?"

"Professor, I would not want to come out as Ill-mannered but don't you think you're being too hard on the Gryffindors and mostly Potter?"

It was dead silent.

An agonising silence it is.

You were getting widened eyes from everyone along with Parkinson and Malfoy who had seen you stand up to the professors before.

"What are you insinuating?"

"I'm insinuating that some of us don't know how to make potions flawlessly without the guidance of an adult. Yes, surely I and Malfoy can but that is because we were guided at a young age to do so,"

You stopped taking a breath because you will explode in a minute.

"And it was not Potter's fault that he is trying to make his potion perfectly to even care about how the others do theirs. Do you not think it is a bit needless to take a point from Gryffindors?"

There it is again, silence.

Oh, how you would like him to speak up already because everyone's stare is slaughtering you.

Snape walked closer to your cauldron and can see that it was already finished. He darted his gaze from the cauldron to you.

"Very well, since you had perfectly conducted a potion I will give you an extra point for it." And with that, he left.

You slumped over -- your shoulders becoming jelly and a sigh of relief came out. Ron patted your shoulder, whispering a small. "Good job on not dying." You only nodded.

You looked at everyone and saw Hermione smiling at you, and Harry was the most grateful for that. You nodded and smiled at the both of them and continued listening to Snape.

"Cheer up," said Ron, "Snape's always taking points off Fred and George. Can I come and meet Hagrid with you two?"

You nodded, adjusting your bag on your shoulder.

"Ron's right Harry, don't be bummed about it. I'll talk to Professor Snape again... if I ever dared to."

You sighed, you huffed whilst rubbing your face. "What do you mean? You look cool back there!"

"Yeah, thanks for that anyway." Harry smiled and Ron too.

"If you were in my shoes you would shake."

"He's your uncle! Not by blood, but still! He would never do anything to you -- unlike us."

You gave Ron a weirded out face.

"Can you please not always say 'Not by blood' he's still my uncle nonetheless."

Ron muttered a small sorry before giving you an apologetic smile.

At five to three you left the castle and made your way across the grounds. Hagrid lived in a small wooden house on the edge of the forbidden forest. A crossbow and a pair of goloshes were outside the front door.

When Harry knocked you heard a frantic scrabbling from inside and several booming barks. Then Hagrid's voice rang out, saying, "Back, Fang -- back."

Hagrid's big, hairy face appeared in the crack as he pulled the door open.

"Hang on," he said. "Back, Fang."

"Fang!" You blurted as you pushed yourself in between Hagrid's arm that was on the frame of the door. "I missed you!" You chuckled as Fang was licking your face out of excitement. The two boys were just watching in awestruck.

He let them in, while you kept Fang in your arms.

There was only one room inside. Hams and pheasants were hanging from the ceiling, a copper kettle was boiling on the open fire, and in the corner stood a massive bed with a patchwork quilt over it.

"Make yerselves at home," said Hagrid, Fang went out of your arms and bounded straight at Ron and started licking his ears. Like Hagrid, Fang was clearly not as fierce as he looked.

"This is Ron," Harry told Hagrid, who was pouring boiling water into a large teapot and putting rock cakes onto a plate.

"Another Weasley, eh?" said Hagrid, glancing at Ron's freckles. I spent half me life chasin' yer twin brothers away from the forest. 'Ere are the biscuits yeh requested."

He placed two plates down, one with rock cakes and one with the delicious biscuits that you wished for. "Mixed it jus' righ'" you smiled at Hagrid and thanked him.

The rock cakes were shapeless lumps with raisins that almost broke their teeth. They looked at you, hoping that you could give them some of the biscuits.

You pulled the plate closer to you while giving them a look of rejection.

So Harry and Ron pretended to be enjoying them as they told Hagrid all about their first lessons. Fang rested his head on Harry's knee and drooled all over his robes.

"Awe, Fang do you like Harry more than me?" Fang perked up and jumped on your lap shaking his head as if he just understands you.

You gave him bits of your biscuits and gave him pats whilst he rested on your lap -- cuddling with his best friend after Hagrid.

Harry and Ron were delighted to hear Hagrid call Filch "that old git."

You don't want to, but you kind of agree -- feeling a little guilt for feeling that way. Sometimes Filch was nasty to you, especially when you're out of bed or up too early.

"An' as fer that cat, Mrs Norris, I'd like ter introduce her to Fang sometime. D'yeh know, every time I go up ter the school, she follows me everywhere? Can't get rid of her -- Filch puts her up to it."

You and Hagrid are the same -- don't like Filch that much but are too fond of his cat.

Harry told Hagrid about Snape's lesson. Hagrid, like you and Ron, told Harry not to worry about it, that Snape liked hardly any of the students.

"But he seemed to really hate me."

"Rubbish!" said Hagrid. "Why should he?"

"Harry, ever since I have known -- uncle Snape doesn't like any student -- except for me of course" You admit, flipping your hair as a show of pride.

"How's yer brother Charlie?" Hagrid asked Ron. "I liked him a lot -- great with animals."

Harry wondered if Hagrid had changed the subject on purpose. While Ron told Hagrid all about Charlie's work with dragons, Harry picked up a piece of paper that was lying on the table under the tea cosy.

You were talking comfortably with Hagrid and Ron about Charlie and dragons until you noticed Harry looking at something, you reached over his shoulder and saw what that It was a cutting from the Daily Prophet :

GRINGOTTS BREAK-IN LATEST

Investigations continue into the break-in at Gringotts on 31 July, widely believed to be the work of Dark wizards or witches unknown.

Gringotts goblins today insisted that nothing had been taken. The vault that was searched had in fact been emptied the same day.

"But we're not telling you what was in there, so keep your noses out if you know what's good for you," said a Gringotts spokesgoblin this afternoon.

There it is again -- the coincidence is happening too much. You cannot wait any longer, or else your mind would be bombarded with more questions as if it was not enough. Though you lost Harry to it.

"Hagrid!" said Harry, "that Gringotts break-in happened on my birthday! It might've been happening while we were there!"

There was no doubt about it, Hagrid definitely didn't meet Harry's eyes this time. He grunted and offered him another rock cake. You read the story again. The vault that was searched had in fact been emptied earlier that same day. Hagrid had emptied that vault.

Seeing as Hagrid wouldn't be answering your question -- you turned to Harry who was there in the vault with Hagrid.

"Harry," you whispered, "what did uncle Hagrid take from that vault? You were with him, no?"

Harry glanced at Hagrid first before leaning closer to you, just enough for you to hear what he will whisper.

"I was, but it looks nothing important. Not that I will know. It was some sort of grubby little package? I'm also curious as to what it is, but Hagrid said it's Hogwarts business. He also said that your grandfather trusted him with it."

You mumbled a small thanks and leaned away.

'Grandfather? It can't be meaningless if grandfather trusted Hagrid with it neither being called Hogwarts business.'

You thought as you watched Hagrid suspiciously.

'Just what is happening?'

As the three of you walked back to the castle for dinner, Harry and Ron's pockets weighed down with rock cakes they'd been too polite to refuse.

Whilst you were happy to have a box of biscuits. The two begged you to give them some of your biscuits which you later on did.

Harry and you thought that none of the lessons you'd had so far had given you as much to think about as tea with Hagrid. Had Hagrid collected that package just in time? Where was it now? And did your grandfather tell lies when you asked him the night after the start-of-term banquet?

Not only that, you had more to think about.

What are the poems for? Who wrote them? Did the Silverlings do it? Just who are they? Why are you having nightmares? Nightmares that relate to your life?

Just before you know it, dinner is over and everyone is packing up to go back to their dormitory.

You stayed up late in the common room.

The room was dimly lit and its only light source was from the sizzling and crackling flame. The cosy breeze that brushed your back as you hug your legs up to your chest -- staring bluntly at the fire that reflects in your E/C eyes.

You were reckoning how all of these are happening since summer began.

"Don't you think it's a bit too late to be out of bed?" You turned your head to where the voice came from and there behold Catalina and Dawn.

Dawn instantly snuggles beside you whilst Catalina slithers around the room.

"I just want to think for a moment."

"You always think Y/N, get some sleep, will you?" She scolded as Dawn nodded her head.

You only sighed, rubbing your forehead. With all the lingering questions and mysteries in your mind, it is starting to ache a bit.

"It's not about the nightmares again is it?" You shook your head. "More than the nightmares," you rested your head on the couch.

"There are these poems that seem to be connected to me yet I do not know what it is." You plopped the two papers that you've been holding since earlier on the ground, letting Catalina and Dawn read it.

"It certainly is odd..." She looks back at you who was staring at the paper. Then she turned her stare back at the words.

"Don't you think... the seedling is you?" You perked your head up, giving her a questionable look.

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know... it just looks like you were the seedling if it was really for you."

You picked the paper up again and read the two poems carefully. Thanks to Catalina, your suspicions are getting higher and higher and your confusion grows bigger and bigger.

"Even so, It's probably someone just wrote it and happened to fall in your bag or someone left it at Ollivanders."

You caught on to what Catalina said. It certainly did not help your mentality at that time. You can't help but feel that she knows something.

You never told Catalina nor Dawn that you got the first poem at Ollivanders.

As you were about to ask her she perks her head up and wraps her tail to Dawn's.

"Oh look at the time, you got a long day today and Dawn looks like she's drowsy don't you Dawn? Now it's better if you keep these poems and think about them tomorrow and have a good night's sleep yeah?"

You were going to refuse and ask her yet she pushed you up the stairs of the girl's side. "Goodnight!" And with that, she goes down, leaving you in the dark stairwell.

You were certain about your uncertainties but you cannot deny the fact that you are also giving into drowsiness.

So you went to bed and tried to not have nightmares.

Catalina sighs as she looks at Dawn.

"What? It slipped, what do you want me to do about it?"

Dawn rolled her eyes whilst going out to the entrance of the common room.

"Then you should've been careful." The two turned their heads quickly as if it was a predator ready to eat them.

"Then you should've been the one to do it. You could have told her yet you didn't." She spat back as two forms came out from the shadow.

"That's what I've been telling him and father. Yet here we are."

"Oh shut it, will you? It was all part of the plan."

Catalina and Dawn look at each other, scepticism shown all over their faces.

"Are you sure that she will be safe? No harm will come her way?" Dawn gets closer to Catalina, as worry washes over their expressions.

"This is what all of these are for." The two nodded, leaving the common room behind, going back to your room where they had stayed since school started.

The cold vast night wasn't of help as they turn and toss over, so much of concern they have for you.

Both of them had great respect and gratitude for you because both of them were rescued by you.

So they only must pay back what you had done for them, even if it does not go close to what life you served them ever since you came to their life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 47 63
Mudblood & Me. A fanfiction about the love/hate relationship between Draco Malfoy, a pure-blood wizard and Hermione Granger, a muggle witch. Draco, a...
301K 8.1K 63
Anna Green's life was going just fine before he came along. Her friendship with the golden trio and Ginny Weasley was family-like. She loved having f...
25.1K 836 29
In his fifth year, Harry Potter met his parents when they travelled 20 years forward in time. Now everything has changed. The Second Wizarding War is...
206K 5.4K 63
Rosalind Esparay was the daughter of 2 powerful wizards who the dark lord wanted to recruit. When they declined his offer, Voldemort went into a rage...