[CLOSED] CHROMATIC | Kpop Gir...

Autorstwa pinky2095

With some of the members reigning from Pinky Entertainment's survival show PINKSTAR, CHROMATIC is a 7-member... Więcej

CHROMATIC
Rules
Slots
Form
~Split-Complementary: Hojin~
~Complementary: Ahyeon~
~Monochromatic: Skylar~
~Triadic: Gaia~
~Square: Silver Star~
~Analogous: Charlie~
~Rectangle: Yuki~
Prologue
Chapter 1: Meeting The Couple, Yuki's Birthday Surprise, & Two-Sided Debut
1st Mini Album (2022): Trickster of a Monster
Chapter 2: Noona Line's Experiences During First Week of Debut
Chapter 3: Hellos & Goodbyes During Promotions
Chapter 4: Nervous But Exciting Meetings To Finish Promotions
Chapter 5: First End Of The Year Birthdays
Chapter 7: Hojin's Birthday Fan & Charlie's Birthday Gift For Karina
Chapter 8: Small Birthday Celebrations & Finally The First Comeback!
2nd Mini Album (2023): Fly High

Chapter 6: Clumsy Birthday Acts With Love Interests Watching

8 2 0
Autorstwa pinky2095

Languages:
Korean - Normal Text
English - Bolded
Chinese - Bolded & Slanted
Japanese - Slanted
Thai - Bolded, Slanted, Underlined
Other - Underlined

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Wednesday, January 18, 2023~11:19AM-

~Silver Star's POV~

We were all getting ready to head out when the doorbell rang. I looked at Skylar as we were the only two in the livingroom.

"It's probably for you." She said.

That was her way of telling me to open the door, so I got up and walked over. I looked through the peep hole to see who it was but I couldn't see anyone outside.

"There's no one." I told Skylar.

"It's probably a package then." Skylar replied. "Grab it."

I unlocked the door and opened it. Without moving, I looked around but there was nothing. Suddenly, someone jumped out from around the corner of the house.

"Surprise!" He shouted, causing me to jump.

"Ah!" I shouted, placing my hand over my heart to make sure it was still beating. "Dongmyeong! You can't do that!"

ONEWE's Dongmyeong just giggled as he walked up closer to the door.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him. "I told you I was spending my birthday with my members."

"I know, but I still wanted to bring you your gift." He said with a toothy smile as he handed me a large bag.

I couldn't help but give one back, also while biting my lip as I tried not to smile. "You got me something?"

"Of course I did!" He exclaimed. "Who do you think I am?!"

I snickered at his extrovertedness. I then started to open the gift, revealing a bouquet of flowers. I looked up at him with a questioning look. "You put flowers in a gift bag?"

"Okay, so not the brightest idea." He confessed. "But at least you didn't expect it!"

I snickered then smelled them, revealing the fact that they were real. "These are real?!"

"Yeah, I know you have a garden outside so I thought you could add them to it." He shrugged.

"I can't promise they'll stay alive." I told him.

"They better!" He exclaimed. "I want to see them by my birthday next year."

"That's almost a year away." I raised a brow, his birthday being just eight days before mine. "Too long."

"Okay fine." He thought about it. "Dongju's birthday."

"That's the same as your's!" I shouted, holding the flowers up in reaction. That's when I felt a sharp prick. "Ouch!"

"OMO!" Dongmyeong exclaimed, quickly grabbing my hand. "Are you okay?!"

I was mesmerized at the fact that he examined my finger so intently that I almost forgot what had just happened.

"Byul?" He asked, waking me from my trance.

"Um, yeah." I shook my head, trying to get all thoughts out of my head. I thought of something that would change the subject so I joked around. "This is why I'm afraid to touch flowers."

"Oh." Dongmyeong looked at me with wide eyes. "I'm sorry, I didn't know that. I wouldn't have got you flowers if that were the case."

I snickered. "Dongmyeong, it's okay. They are lovely and would be an amazing addition to my garden. Thank you."

Dongmyeong gave me a wide smile. "You're welcome."

"Hey, are you about ready to go?" Gaia asked, stepping into the doorway.

"Yeah, just a sec." I told her.

Gaia nodded and walked away. I looked back at Dongmyeong.

"I'll let you go then." He said. "Have fun."

He gave me a smile and I gave him one back. "Thanks. I'll talk to you soon."

"Deal." He said. He turned to start walking away but then stopped us both. "Oh, and happy birthday. I realized I never said it."

I snickered. "Thank you."

He snickered back and waved goodbye before heading out. I walked back inside and bit my lip to try to stop the butterflies I was having. Before leaving, I quickly planted the flowers in my garden out back and then we went out to lunch and other stuff throughout the day.

*****

-Saturday, February 18, 2023~1:59PM-

~Gaia's POV~

Hojin and I arrived at the SEVENTEEN dorm and rang the doorbell. Within a couple seconds, DK answered the door.

"Happy Birthday!" We both shouted, me louder than her.

DK snickered with a wide smile. "Thank you girls. Please come in."

DK stepped aside for us to walk in.

"Congratulations on the BooSeokSoon comeback." I told him as we walked in.

"Thank you." He blushed but gave a look as if he wanted more compliments. "Isn't it a good song?"

"Very." Hojin replied.

"Nice!" I exclaimed, Hojin glaring at me while DK laughed.

"Ha!" DK exclaimed. "Good one!"

"Thank you." I grinned. "Glad somebody appreciates my jokes."

I glared at Hojin who just rolled her eyes.

"I'm going to get something to eat." She said, walking away.

"Yes, please make yourself comfortable." DK said. "We're still waiting on some guests."

"Of course." I smiled at him to tell him I understood.

DK ran off to do something and I just wandered around. Their dorm had changed since the last time I saw it. As I was looking around, I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket so I went to take it out, but my butter fingers caused me to drop it and it went sliding on the tile.

"And here I thought Mingyu was clumsy." A voice said as they picked up my phone. I followed the hand to see Vernon.

I just snickered from embarrassment, not sure how to respond to that. I watched as Vernon glanced at my phone then handed it back.

"You were listening to my song." He said.

I looked at my phone to see my music was still on my lock screen and the song shown was Vernon's 'Black Eye'.

"I guess I was, yes." I snickered, realizing how awkward that seems. "But I also listened to BSS's 'Fighting' on the way here so don't think your special."

"Never." Vernon snickered. "I'm just glad you're still listening to that. It came out a couple months ago."

"Only two." I scoffed as if he was being dramatic. "And it's a really good song. I'm a huge fan of it."

He looked at me in confusion then it seemed to hit him. "That's right. You taught yourself English."

I snickered. "You didn't think I understood the song, did you?"

"It might have crossed my mind, yeah." He confessed, making me snicker.

As I was admiring our moment, I realized what the day was. "OMO! I almost forgot. Well, I mean, I didn't forget what today was, I just mean I almost forgot to say it-" I was stopped by Vernon snickering.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked with furrowed brows.

"Your rambling is funny to me." He said. "Sorry."

I furrowed my eyebrows even more. "Well that's rude."

"Sorry." He apologized again. "I meant it in a good kind of funny if that makes you feel better."

"I'm not sure there is a good kind of funny in that situation." I crossed my arms.

"Sure there is." He said. "Funny in a cute way."

I practically froze at the word 'cute'. I always had small feelings for Vernon so something like that made my heart skip a beat.

"Oh, well, um, thank you then I guess." I muttered.

He nodded. "You're welcome. Anyway, I came in to see if you wanted something to eat."

I shook my head. "I'm okay for right now, but thank you."

He nodded then walked away and I was stuck there in my thoughts. What just happened?

*****

-Thursday, March 30, 2023~1:26PM-

~Ahyeon's POV~

Gaia and I arrived at the ASTRO dorm and started to make our way up to the door.

"Why am I here again?" I asked. "I don't know these people."

"In case I need your sympatheticness with the Rocky situation." Gaia said.

"But you're better at that than me." I cocked my head in confusion.

"Okay fine, I didn't want to go by myself and I knew you would come if I asked." She confessed.

I scoffed as I found the situation funny. We finally reached the door and Gaia rang the doorbell. Seconds later, the door opened to a tall handsome male who looked very charismatic.

"Happy Birthday, Eunwoo oppa!" Gaia exclaimed.

The male smiled wide. He looked a lot more soft when he did that. "Thank you, Gaia."

Gaia hugged the male. "I brought my member along because she was bored. I hope that's okay."

I looked at her with wide eyes at the fat lie she just told. I then looked back at the male who just nodded. Knowing this was for Gaia, I just smiled an awkward smile.

"Why don't you girls come in then?" Eunwoo asked.

We walked inside which was still somewhat empty. I looked over to see a table that had a couple gifts on it. So did Gaia because it seemed to spark something inside her.

"OMO!" She exclaimed. "I forgot your present in the car! I'll be right back! Don't move!"

And before anyone could say anything, Gaia rushed out of the dorm. I let out a deep breath as I stared at Eunwoo, giving him an awkward smile.

"It's Ahyeon, right?" Eunwoo suddenly asked.

"Yes." I nodded, bowing shyly.

"You seem more shy in person." He said.

"Oh." I felt my cheeks flush with embarrassment. "And you seem less shy in person."

Eunwoo snickered. "It's the acting."

I just nodded, as if I was supposed to understand what he was saying.

"You can go take a seat if you want to." Eunwoo motioned further into the place.

"Gaia said not to move." I replied.

Eunwoo snickered. "I think she just meant me."

I snickered from awkwardness and he motioned towards the livingroom again. Not wanting to stand there awkwardly, I took a step forward but suddenly felt myself tripping on my own feet. I expected to hit the floor but Eunwoo ended up catching me.

"Are you okay?" He asked me.

"Y-Yes." I muttered.

He helped me stand up straight and I pulled away from him. I cleared my throat, trying to bring back my confidence. "Thank you."

He nodded. I nodded back and walked further inside, keeping my head up like I always do. I was a little confused by what just happened as I hadn't been that shy or awkward since high school but I tried not to think about it. I was able to talk with the guests which I felt more confident around. Due to what just happened, I didn't want to go near Eunwoo again which wasn't like me and I didn't understand why.

~Authors Note~

Hey guys! Super long chapter. I wasn't going to include love interests' birthdays but I'm not ready to post their album yet so I decided to write them in lol anyway! I hope you guys enjoyed and I will see you soon. Biez!

P.S unedited.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

88.8K 2.3K 33
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
31.5K 2.2K 55
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
246K 37.9K 98
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
404K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...