𝙇𝙀𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙄𝙉...

By K1SSES-FOR-U

'ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᴵ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᴵ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᴵ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᴵ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᴵ ⁿᵉᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ⁿᵉᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ⁿᵉᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ⁿᵉᵉᵈ ʸᵒᵘ. 𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙃: ʷʰᵉⁿ ʸ/ⁿˢ ᵇᵉˢᵗ ᶠ... More

𝙇𝙀𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙄𝙉
𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙤𝙘𝙩𝙤𝙗𝙚𝙧
𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣
𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙟𝙚𝙘𝙩
𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙠𝙞𝙙𝙣𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙧 𝙙𝙪𝙙𝙚
𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙮𝙡𝙨
𝙖𝙬𝙠𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙙
𝙘𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝
𝙙𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙠𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙣
𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧
𝙗𝙖𝙨𝙚𝙗𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙜𝙖𝙢𝙚
𝘿𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣
𝙜𝙪𝙞𝙡𝙩
𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙖 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢
𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚
𝙘𝙤𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙙𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚
𝙞 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪
"𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙚"
𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢
"𝙞'𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮"
𝙞 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪
𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡
𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡

𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙬 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙨

617 26 36
By K1SSES-FOR-U

Y/NS POV:
🍁

I SAT ON THE BLEACHERS with bruce, it was lunch and i chewed on an apple as me and bruce talked, that was until robin came over sitting next to me "hey" he smiled, i smiled "hey robin" me and bruce said.

"i was just at detention, me and finn were playing around and i punched his arm and the teacher gave me detention, such bullshit, i swear they're just out to get me" robin chuckled, i laughed taking another bite into my apple.

Things went quiet after that until robin spoke "hey bruce, could i talk to y/n real quick?" robin asked, bruce nodded with a smile, getting up and disappearing into the hallways.

"so..what's up?" i asked hugging my knees "nothing, well—i just wondered if you wanted to hang out this afternoon, just the two of us, i feel like we haven't hung out in forever" he said, i felt awful because i made plans with bruce.

"uhh" i said placing my hand on the back of my neck, i heard robin sigh "look just forget it, if it's that much of an effort" he said as he got up going to walk off.

I felt terrible so i grabbed his hand "robin, why don't you come with me and bruce to the arcade? we're going this afternoon" i said, he ripped his hand away from mine.

"no, i don't wanna third wheel with you too, it's awkward enough just being near the two of you, it's like you don't like me or something, your all chatty with him and as soon as i come you suddenly stop talking and get all awkward" he said before walking off.

I got up and walked alongside him "robin please, i'm trynna make this work" i said, he stopped walking and looked at me "it's not going to y/n, because i don't wanna just be a tag along, i miss it just being us, what happened to the friday movie night y/n? you've ditched me on those too" he said.

Me and robin watched horror movies every friday, i guess i've just forgotten because of bruce, i feel so bad. "look how about i talk to bruce, maybe i can cancel plans and we can do something!" i said, but all he did was shake his head.

"you can't do that, you've made the plans with him, just go ahead with it, i'll find something to do myself" he said before walking away.

Now i didn't even wanna go out. I just want to stay home and be by myself, which was probably the best idea.

so that's what i did, i canceled the plans with bruce, i told him i wasn't feeling the best, which he respected and told me to get some rest.

I LAID ON MY BED, my back propped up on the headboard of my bed
as i read a book, trying to distract myself from the mess i've created with robin.

But no matter how hard i tried. I couldn't help but feel so guilty, it was like a ball of guilt was just consuming me slowly, i slammed my book down onto the bed before getting up and walking to my desk.

i got a piece of paper and began writing on it, before grabbing a strip of tape
i walked over to my window taping the paper to the window, i grabbed a long stick from the tree beside my window and began hitting robins window with it.

Just small taps so he could hear it.

ROBINS POV

i laid on my bed reading comics, my radio blasted music to distract myself from the fact y/n and bruce were probably having fun together right now.

I wasn't jealous i just wanted to hang out with y/n, which...okay maybe i'm a little jealous but to be fair he stole my best friend, like one of my only close friends.

I'm not as close with finn and gwen, not as close as i am with y/n. i let out a sigh as i rolled over onto my side, i looked over at the window seeing a stick there, it was tapping on my window.

I frowned as i sat up placing my comic book down, i stared at it trying to figure out whether it was the wind making it do that or a person.

It kinda freaked me out, i was home alone, and there was a kidnapper going around, it wouldn't be y/n, she's out with BrUcE.

I decided to check it out, maybe it was just the wind, i walked over to it noticing y/n at her window with the other end of the stick, she was the one tapping on my window.

She had a note taped to her window

'i'm sorry :( 🖤'

it said, i looked at her and saw she was sad smiling, her eyes were filled with sympathy, i sighed as i walked over to my desk, getting paper and a pen.

I wrote a note before walking over to the window, holding it up.

Y/NS POV

he finally came to the window, he stared at me before his eyes went to the note, i saw a small smile on his face before he sighed, disappearing somewhere.

He came back with a note and held it up

'not forgiven'

i let out a sigh before i pushed my window open and gestured him to open his "this better be good or i'm leaving" he said as he opened his window, i sighed "robin im actually sorry" i said.

"that's nice" he said as he went to close his window but i grabbed the stick holding the window up "please, robin your my best friend i don't wanna lose you over something so stupid" i said, giving him pleading eyes.

He stared at me for a bit before sighing "you make it impossible to be mad at you" he said putting his hands over his eyes, i smiled "come on robin, you can't say no to me" i said.

he uncovered his eyes smiling a tad "fine your forgiven but this is the second time, one more and that's the third strike" he said, i smiled "won't disappoint ya arellano" i said smiling.

"why aren't you with your boyfriend yamada anyways, did you ditch him too" robin said, i rolled my eyes at his comment, my cheeks becoming a little red.

"1 he's not my boyfriend, how many times do i need to explain this, and 2 i didn't ditc- well i kind of did" i said shrugging, robin chuckled.

"y/n y/l/n ditched yamada for me!?" robin said placing his hand over his chest, i pulled a disgusted face at his corniness "don't ever say that again" i said making him laugh.

I smiled hearing his laugh, he had a nice laugh. We didn't say much after that, he just kind of stood there looking around and so did i.

"well i appreciate your apology" i heard him say, i smiled "always" i said
"hopefully next time you won't need to be apologising" he said.

"hopefully"

NOVA SPEAKS

i understand robin with the whole thing getting left out, it fucking sucks bro

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.4K 408 48
Hope you enjoy ❤️ !!Requests are open!!
116K 4K 16
"𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗸" "𝘀𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝘂𝘆 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗯𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗵 𝘀𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗲" ...
7.9K 149 29
" ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍʏ sɴᴏᴡꜰʟᴀᴋᴇ . " ʜᴇ ᴄʜᴜᴄᴋʟᴇᴅ " 𝑐𝑚𝑜𝑛 𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑜 , 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑜𝑓𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑒 ? " 𝑠𝑖𝑟𝑖 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑦 𝑠𝑛𝑜𝑤𝑓...
239K 3.6K 10
"Holy shit Vance, she's gonna beat your high score" This story does contain smut !! #1 in Brady Hepner (8/10/22) #1 in Vance (8/19/22) #1 in Vancehop...