𝙜𝙪𝙞𝙡𝙩

🍁

🍁

I TOSSED AND TURNED in my bed, staring at the dark ceiling, my window was open, the curtains flowing in the wind, i sighed seeing robins light on in his room, meaning he was still up.

i sat up rubbing my eyes, it was 12 pm, and i couldn't sleep. leaning over switching the lamp next to me on i grabbed the book i was reading, opening it up and removing the bookmark.

I began reading until my eyes were heavy, reading helped me sleep. So once i was tired enough, i put the book back and switched the lamp off, slipping myself back into bed before falling asleep instantly.

I WOKE UP WITH A head ache, i rubbed my head as my eyes automatically opened, and the first thing i remembered was the fight me and robin had.

I really wanna apologise again, it's bugging me, the fact that we're fighting so much.

I slipped myself out of bed and walked across to robins room, i noticed his window was still open and his light was still on, i frowned, was he up already?

That's when vince busted into my room, without saying anything he grabbed my hand and began dragging me down stairs "what are you doing!?" i said.

He didn't say anything he just took me outside of the house, I looked around and that's when my eyes widened. A sick feeling in my stomach.

3 cop cars were parked out the front of robins house, two police offices talking to robins ma and brother, neighbours stood on their front yards in their pyjamas staring at the scene in confusion, wondering what the hell was going on.

I quickly let go of vince and ran over to robins ma, Isabella. she was crying into robins brothers shoulder as he talked to the police.

"what's going on!?" i said looking at robins brother, rico. "Robins missing" he said, his eyes red and glossy, my stomach dropped and it was as if the world just stopped for a second.

"wha—what do you mean!?" i said, Isabella removed her head from rico's shoulder turning to me, i felt as an officer grabbed me by the arms trying to take me away from the scene.

"LET GO" i said thrashing my body around to get out of his reach, i stomped on his foot trying to get him to let go of me, he finally did and i ran back over to Isabella.

"what happened!?" i said "if you go with my friend he'll explain everything" the officer said pointing to the man who's feet i was stomping on, i looked over at him and he grabbed me by the arm taking me away from the scene.

Vince followed me, holding my hand "what's going on, what do you mean he's missing!? i talked to him last night!" i said, the officer's face loosened "you talked to him?" he said, i nodded.

"well we're gonna take you into questioning" the officer said walking away
"no! tell me what the fucks going on first!" i said, the officer sighed turning around.

"We aren't quite sure, all we know so far is that he was probably another victim of the kidnapping's, he wasn't in his room this morning, no one could find him so a search party was held and we found his bandana and what looked to be blood." the officer explained.

Vince looked over at me with eyes filled of sympathy, tears filled my eyes making it hard to see, i covered my cry with my hands feeling vince pull me into his chest.

Vince has never hugged me, he hates touch. So i was shocked when he did hug me, i wrapped my hands around him and cried, feeling him patting my back to comfort me.

All i wanted to do was cry, the officers radio went off "we have a witness" i heard a muffled voice say, i let go of vince looking at the officer "i'll be back" he said before sprinting over to the cop car.

"everything's gonna be okay, he's strong y/n" vince said wiping my tears
i nodded my head sniffing my runny nose, vince's hand squeezed mine.

"a witness is good, they might find him" vince smiled reassuringly, i nodded smiling faintly, i just hope he's okay.

An officer came over to me, she was a female, she patted my back "hi young lady" she smiled, i turned to her "hi" i said "so, we are gonna take you into questioning, is that okay?" she said, i nodded and followed her to the cop car

I waved at vince through the cop car, he smiled and waved back, the lady sat beside me making small talk, but i wasn't interested, i felt sick and guilty, like it was all my fault.

I probably made him upset and he walked off somewhere and now he's in a basement because of me.

I WAS NOW sitting in a room with a camera up in the corner staring directly at me, it felt like i was being interrogated, the lady across from me cleared her throat.

I looked over at her and she smiled "can we began?" she said, i nodded pulling my chair in and placing my arms on the table trying to prepare myself from not crying.

"okay so, when did you talk to robin?" the lady said, after pressing record on the voice recorder "last night around 10 o'clock" i said.

"right, and what were you guys talking about?" she asked writing something down "we had a fight, i've been hanging out with someone new recently and he got mad because i hadn't been hanging around him a lot" i said.

My voice cracked and she looked at me before raising her eyebrow "a fight?" she said, i nodded, she looked at me with a weird look. Like i was responsible for this.

"mk, did you say anything that might have persuaded him to do something to himself?" she asked, i frowned not understanding what she meant.

"what?" i said frowning "like did you say to him anything like, kill yourself?" she asked, my eyes widened "god no, he's my best friend, i love him" i said.

She nodded "alright well, the witness said she heard a scream around 10:30 pm last night, she said it sounded like a younger boys scream about your age, high pitched too" she said.

"robins scream is high pitched" i said nodding, she frowned "and how do you know that" she asked "when we play uno he screams, i don't know why, he's a strange boy" i chuckled slightly.

"right..."

NOVA SPEAKS

NOVA SPEAKS

IM SORRY OKAY 😭😭😭😭