𝙘𝙤𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜

🍁

ITS BEEN 2 WEEKS i'm still not used to not having robin with me, annoying me all the time. I just wished i didn't take for granted the time i had with him, i didn't know it'd be my last time seeing him, if i knew i would've held him in my arms for days.

Me and bruce sat in my room, his arm around me and my head on his shoulder as we watched TV, The news popped up again.

"the grabbers gone quiet, after kidnapping robin arellano
the grabber has gone quiet, his victims were one week apart
but he hasn't kidnapped in 2 weeks, some say he's dead
some say Robin Arellano killed him, but who knows
investigators are trying their best-"

That was all i heard before bruce turned it off "don't listen to what they say" he said, i sighed as i sat up looking over at my window, looking into robins room.

"i miss him" i said, bruce's hand rubbed my back "i know you do, but you gotta stay strong okay, do you wanna go to the arcade, it'll make you feel better!" he smiled, but i shook my head laying down.

"I just want to sleep" i said, my voice exhausted, laying myself down i felt bruce grab my hand, intertwining it with his, his thumb rubbing my hand.

THE NEXT DAY WAS THURSDAY and it was getting closer and closer to halloween, the school put up more decorations, one in specific a big sign
'halloween dance' it read.

Kids standing around the halls giving out fliers that had the information, some girl placed one in my hand and i frowned before reading it.

If robin was here he'd make some bullshit joke about how the dance would be as sad as miss whites life, i just know he'd say something like that.

Just as i walked off someone joined me, walking alongside me "what's up espino" bruce smiled placing his arm on my shoulder as we walked.

"the sky" i answered looking at him in all seriousness "nah really? i thought it was the ground" he said sarcastically, i smiled shaking my head.

"what's this?" he said grabbing the flier off me "halloween dance...hm, you going?" he turned to me "i dunno" i shrugged "i think you should, you haven't been anywhere besides school and your house" he said.

"the dance is at school."  "yeah but at least it's doing something, something fun, it'll get your mind off of everything" he said nudging my shoulder.

i sighed adjusting the bag strap on my shoulder "fine i'll go." i said, he smiled widely, god. if robin knew i was going to this he'd start laughing at me.

"what should we go as?" bruce said tapping his chin with his finger, i shrugged not really caring "what about...willy wonka!" he smiled, i scrunched my nose "no" i said.

He sighed "uhh, elvis?"   "no"   "the beatles?"    "no"   "well what do you wanna go as?" he said, y/n smiled "Michael myers!"

"you wanna dress up as a killer?" he said, i nodded "you should dress up as barbie" i laughed making him roll his eyes "fine, i'll dress up as a dead baseball boy" he smiled.

"yeah! and i killed you!"   "sure!" he smiled, we chuckled making our way to class.

ME AND BRUCE ROAMED the party store in our local mall, looking for things for our costumes "oo!" i said picking up a fake bloody knife with a smile on my face.

"that's perfect!" he said, i nodded placing it into our shopping cart, bruce found a zombie baseball costume that had blood on it.

"hey y/n" i heard him say, i turned and faced him and he was holding a bad sword "game on" he raised his eyebrow, i smiled as i grabbed the sword on the shelf next to me.

"game on." i said smiling, he chuckled as he ran at me with the sword hitting his sword against mine, we played around, hitting each other with the plastic swords.

He faked being injured so i hit him on the stomach, to which he laughed
"hey! this isn't a playground!" i heard, i looked up in shock seeing a worker standing at the end of the aisle, his arms crossed staring at us angrily.

I grabbed bruce's hand and helped him off the floor "sorry sir" bruce apologised, i just laughed walking away with our things, not bothering to apologise.

Bruce followed behind me "someone's in a mood" he whispered into my ear with a smile, looking back at the worker who watched us carefully.

We walked to the counter, paying for our things, i grabbed my receipt and placed it in my bag before heading outside to wait for bruce, he soon came out and we began walking home.

"I'll see you later y/n" he smiled waving "see ya!" i yelled out as i ran home, i got home and my ma was cooking dinner, my dad on the table drinking coffee and watching the TV.

"hey cariño, you okay?" my ma asked, she's been asking me this question everyday ever since robin went missing, i'm sick of it, but i have to understand she's trying to help.

"fine" i smiled "i'm actually going to the dance tomorrow" i said, she looked at me with a shocked expression before smiling "that's good, it'll be good to get out of the house" she smiled.

i nodded "yeah i know, i'm going with bruce" i said, she smiled "when will i get to actually meet this bruce boy?" she asked "maybe tomorrow night" i shrugged running up to my room to get my costume ready.

NOVA SPEAKS

i'm tryna speed the process up so there's gonna be a lot of "it's been 2 weeks" and all that cause i know how much y'all are dying for the bruce stuff 😍