Heartless Love

By _arywryts_

'Cold love is like a winter night without stars-Dark and unforgiving.' Yudhishthir × Ruhi S... More

Asthetics and edits
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
important!
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
epilogue
NEW BOOKS

Introduction

51.8K 1K 8
By _arywryts_

She was like a fragile rose, a symbol of love. Being the only daughter of Singhania households, Ruhi Singhania was the heart of her family. A sunshine girl of free spirit full of love, care and emotions.
He was like snow, beautiful but cold. He breathed violence. He lived for violence. He was made for violence. Born as 2nd prince of royal family of Jaipur , Yudhishthir Rathore was the CEO of his family business and future hier of the throne. Despite his elder brother being in the scene.

What will happen when these two poles apart will be arranged in an unwanted bond of marriage? What will happen when Ruhi learns the truth about her husband? Will they survive together or ruin themselves?
They had many differences but the main was-
'She had a heart but he was heartless.'

•°°°----------°°°•

Here's the intro of the story and it took me a lot of time to plot and plan the story.

It's first story of HYDRA MAFIA SERIES. And there are four in total.

It's a toxic love story. With horrendous and Mafia scenes. Murders and killers mentioned .

Family drama and episodes.

A total , fiction and imagination.

If you are comfortable with toxic and mature content , you are most welcome to be a part of the journey of the story.

Do not report or comment negative.

Reader's discretion required. Warning you in the start.

I will post asthetics and edits in next part . Do vote, share and follow.

--------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 37.9K 51
"Vee..er" her moans echoing in the room. "Yes..baby you are gonna take it like a good girl you are..hmm." Two souls bounded by an arrange marriage...
729K 50K 39
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟏 𝐎𝐅 "𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐄" Rajveer Singh Rathore was supposed to marry my sister, but now we are bound in a marriage. He never w...
99.6K 3.6K 67
Mugdha a mute girl married to her nightmare Hriday singhania, what will she do. Hriday singhania married to the girl he hates the most what will he d...
1.9M 80.2K 67
A love tale blossomed during college days turned into arranged marriage. It is said that time moves quickly when it starts rolling. Two soul meets ag...