BBXRAE

By justanotherguy22

one shots and I do not own these characters. More

Happy ever after?
Soup
Just Us
Moving On

You Are Cute

124 2 4
By justanotherguy22

[INT. TITANS TOWER - NIGHT]

Raven is sitting on the couch, reading a book. She looks bored and restless. Beast boy entered the room, holding a video game controller.

BEAST BOY: "Hey, Raven. Wanna play some video games with me?"

RAVEN: Raven continued to read her book. "No, thanks."

BEAST BOY: "Come on, it'll be fun. You never do anything fun."

RAVEN: She started to look annoyed. The cloak was covering her face. "I do plenty of fun things. Like reading."

BEAST BOY: "Reading? That's not fun. That's boring."

RAVEN: Raven looked at Beast boy snapping at him. "Well, maybe you should try it sometime. Maybe you'd learn something."

BEAST BOY: Beast boy got offended. "Hey, I'm not dumb. I know stuff."

RAVEN: "Oh, really? Like what?"

BEAST BOY: "Like... like... like animals!" He said thinking hard.

RAVEN: "Animals? That's your area of expertise?"

BEAST BOY: "Yeah, duh. I can turn into any animal I want. I know everything about them."

RAVEN: Raven rolled her eyes. "Fine. Quiz me."

BEAST BOY: "What?"

RAVEN: "Quiz me on animals. If I get one wrong, I'll play video games with you. If I get them all right, you'll leave me alone."

BEAST BOY: Beast boy had a grin on his face. "Deal. This'll be easy."

RAVEN: Raven closed her book putting it aside. "Go ahead."

BEAST BOY: "Okay, first question. What's the largest animal in the world?"

RAVEN: "The blue whale."

BEAST BOY: Beast boy had a surprise d look on his face. "Uh... yeah. That's right."

RAVEN: Next.

BEAST BOY: Okay, okay. What's the fastest animal in the world?

RAVEN: The peregrine falcon.

BEAST BOY: (impressed) Wow. You're good at this.

RAVEN: "Next."

BEAST BOY: "Um... what's the most venomous animal in the world?"

RAVEN: "The box jellyfish."

BEAST BOY: "How do you know all this?" Beast boy asked stumped.

RAVEN: "I read books, remember?"

BEAST BOY:  "Fine, fine. Last question. What's the most adorable animal in the world?" Beast boy said frustrated.

RAVEN: Raven had a confused look on her face. "That's subjective."

BEAST BOY: "No, it's not. There's only one correct answer." He said smirking.

RAVEN: "And what is it?" She said not knowing she fell into his trap.

BEAST BOY: Beast boy smiled from ear to ear. Then he morphed into a green kitten. "Meow." He said purring.

RAVEN: Raven blushed and smiled at him. His trap had success. "Aww..."

BEAST BOY: Beast boy jumped onto the couch. Beast boy turned into his normal form. He held Raven close in his arms. "Ha! I got you!"

RAVEN: Raven softened her voice, playing with his hair a bit. "Fine, you got me. You're cute."

BEAST BOY: Beast boy morphed back into a cat. He purred and nuzzled her. "So... does this mean we can play video games now?"

RAVEN: She let out a small giggle, shaking her head. "No, it means we can do something else." Raven hinted.

BEAST BOY: He looked at Raven with hope in his eyes. "Like what?" He said turing back to normal.

RAVEN: "This." Raven leaned in kissing him. "Now get some sleep." She said grabbing her book before leaving to her room.

BEAST BOY: He laid back on the couch. "Now that was awesome."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 156K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.5M 111K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
3.6M 289K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
36.1K 561 14
Some one-shots of ships like... PruAus, USUK, Germano, really anything from PruCan to... I dunno maybe you ship... Belarus and... Taiwan? I dunno! Ba...