Larry Stylinson Fic Reviews

By thatonelarrie

Here you'll find many honest reviews on Larry Stylinson fanfictions. More

Authors Note
Yours Truly, Louis- Larry AU
Hoping This Cold Blue Water Scrubs Me Clean And Spits Me Out Again | L.S |
Young and Beautiful
Invisible
Texting Mister Popular
Larry Stylinson - Buried
Golden // Larry Stylinson

Keep Driving [L.S]

7 1 1
By thatonelarrie

Book: Keep Driving [L.S]

Author: ilove1dbro

Chapters: 28

Time: 3h 39m

Finished: Yes

Last Updated: August 10th, 2022

Reads: 60.2k

Votes: 3.9k

Most Impressive Rank: N/A

Description: What happens when you miss your flight for a fieldtrip to Greece because a very annoying person keeps bothering you?

What happens when you take the next flight to a complete other city with said annoying person then? And what happens when you have to get through the whole country with no money and that person just keeps annoying you? What happens if that person is Louis Tomlinson? In the end, what happened that caused Harry to ask if they could just keep driving?

Smut: YES

My review: Overall I really enjoyed this fic and the idea was briliant. I liked how it wasn't super long but it was still a somewhat slow burn. There were times though when the writing style got a little cliche but other than that I though it was a well written fic. 

Would I recommend: YES

My rating: ⭐⭐⭐

🌈Link🌈

If you have any books you would like me to review comment them down below.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 2.5K 43
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
275K 6.6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

154K 3.6K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
374K 6.2K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...