Golden // Larry Stylinson

Book: Golden // Larry Stylinson 

Author: HarrysLittlestFreak

Chapters: 16 

Time: 2h 6m 

Finished: Yes

Last Updated: February 27th, 2023 

Reads: 2.2k

Votes: 65

Most Impressive Rank: #58 directioners 

Description: Harry and Louis have the perfect relationship. They laugh together, cry together, kiss, and dance together. They're in heaven.

Behind closed doors. In public and to the majority of the world, they're just two members of the world sensational band. While it's frustrating, they were dealing with it alright. Until a slip up exposes them to the world and the full wrath of their personal hell workers, management. Somehow they find themselves still hiding their relationship even after it was caught on camera. Homophobia much?

Smut: ❌

My review: I really enjoyed this story. I thought it was very simple but it was also heartwarming. in some parts, it also played with your emotions. The writing was pretty average. The story took place over a short period of time but with it being like that I think the writer paced it pretty well. If you want something for a quick read I suggest you read this because I do believe it should have a lot more reads than what it does. 

Would I recommend: YES

My rating: ⭐⭐⭐

🌈Link🌈

If you have any fics you would like me to review comment them down below.