Invisible

Book: Invisible

Author: larrys_girl

Chapters: 19

Time: 3hrs 49 minutes

Finished: Yes

last updated: July 22nd, 2013

Reads: 2.1 million

Votes: 71.8k

Most Impressive Ranking: #37 in styles 

Description: Louis has always been an outcast. Now he goes to high school. He has always had feelings for none other than Harry Styles, the school's most popular guy, who gets all the girls and is the team captain of the school's football team. Harry on the other hand, has never paid attention to Louis, barely knows he goes to his school. But what will happen when Louis is forced to go to a party? Will Louis finally get Harry's attention, or will Harry never know who the feathery haired boy is?

Smut: ❌

My review: Now before I begin I would like to say that I did mention that these will be brutally honest. No hate to the creator at all these are just my opinions. So first I think the plot was good but it just moved way too fast, the events were kind of unrealistic, and to me, Louis's character was kind of annoying, he basically was a pick me. Yes, I am aware that this was written a really time ago so therefore I have some other books that I want to read by this creator. Again not hate to the creator this book was just not for me.

Would I recommend: NO

My rating: ⭐⭐

🌈link🌈

if you have any books you would like me to review comment them down below.