✓Live broadcast of Blue Star...

By ruwen05026

Author: Zhu Junling Category: Tanmi doujin link; http://www.vbiquge.co/84_84297/ After traveling to the paral... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106

End

519 10 3
By ruwen05026

Chapter 107: FanwaiBookmark

This rest is a long time when Ye Yu is over. His body was not particularly suitable for the environment outside of Blue Star, and he forcibly killed the mutant king beast, plus absorbed the spar of the mutant king beast, which added up piecemeal, and Ye Yushi rested for a week before slowing down.

After that, Shang Luo took him to the hospital to check his body first, and it was scattered for another week.

The audience at the door of the live broadcast room understood from the beginning to the worry behind and then anxious, and even began to wonder if something should have happened to Ye Yushi or the official side took Ye Yushi to experiment. In the back, there are really all kinds of conspiracy theories.

In the end, Ye Yushi had to start a live broadcast and said his recent situation, which made everyone stop all kinds of speculation.

[Woo woo rain I'm so worried about you, you don't know how scared I am, I can't wait to rush to Blue Star to see your situation] [I just said that the Blue Star Travel Passage Plan is about to be launched, why can't you come out, fortunately, you have to treat it well, I still remember that your physique was only E before]

There is no need to emphasize this kind of thing all the time. Ye Yushi said embarrassedly.

In the past two days of examination, he has already received many novel eyes from medical staff. Fortunately, everyone just looked, or discussed how special Ye Yu's situation was, and nothing else.

The best news is probably that his condition can be treated. And the treatment is very easy, as long as Ye Yu's physique is slightly better, and then go to the treatment cabin to treat it.

When he was treated, Ye Yushi also heard the machine strangely say that he had rarely seen such an ancient condition.

After that, Ye Yushi's physique rose a little, reaching D, anyway, it was not the same as before when he poked and poured down, which was gratifying and congratulatory.

"By the way, in the past two days, I have asked people to customize a batch of materials for me, and then I will promise everyone a small cookie lottery, about fifty copies, and the number of each person may not be much." "

[Woooo

But the tradition of who believes in whom in China seems to have been learned by everyone.

While Ye Yushi was chatting with everyone, Shang Luo walked into the ward and asked, "Is it almost over?" It's time for you to check.

"Oh, well, wait a minute. Without

waiting for the audience at the door of the live broadcast room to ask who this was, the camera on Ye Yu's side suddenly shook, and then the door of the live broadcast room closed.

The audience at the door of the live broadcast room had a question mark on their faces:

[????? 【

I'm going to cry wow! 】 I haven't had time to say goodbye to the rain] [Who is so domineering?]

Excessive, revenge and revenge]

[As far as I am concerned, was it actually picked up when it rained just now? [

Actually, I, the camera shakes a little, which is obviously very abnormal. Who is it?!!! I can't accept people other than Sluggish] [I'm also woo-woo, my CP won't be be, right?]

This situation is not ah, I hate to know who it is]

Ye Yushi didn't know when the conversation happened at the door of the live broadcast room, he was now lying in Shang Luo's arms, and the whole person was

embarrassed to wish Junling.

But the people around you seem to be used to their relationship (touwz)? (com), although it is rare to see such a gentle look of this marshal? [(touwz.com)]?『 Come to [Touwz * Word Novel] * See the latest chapter * Full Chapter' (touwz)? (com), but I'm used to seeing more.

But Ye Yushi still buried his head in Shang Luo's arms and pretended not to know anything, but his exposed ears were red.

Shang Luo touched his cheek lovingly and hugged him tighter.

At that time, Ye Yushi's appearance of fainting in his arms was still clear, and the next seven days made him worry, but fortunately, Ye Yushi was still safe and sound in the end. But after this, he seemed to be a little overly careful with Ye Yushi's affairs.

Maybe it will take a long time for this mood to calm down, but fortunately they have a lot of time doors.

In the corner where no one cared, Shang Luo bowed his head and kissed lightly at the door of his hairroom.

Ye Yushi felt it, his ears were even redder, but he did not resist.

After all...... They're lovers now.

Later, some viewers asked Ye Yushi if he was in love, Ye Yushi admitted, and when he wanted to ask who it was, Ye Yushi still didn't say much, even if the audience at the door of the live broadcast room was curious and scratched his ears, he didn't say more, which made the audience more uncomfortable, they guessed who it was, and they also guessed that it was S, but I don't know why, everyone dared not joke about S, and this matter slowly passed. ......

This chapter is not finished, please click the next page to continue reading!

Later, some viewers asked Ye Yushi if he was in love, Ye Yushi admitted, and when he wanted to ask who it was, Ye Yushi still didn't say much, even if the audience at the door of the live broadcast room was curious and scratched his ears, he didn't say more, which made the audience more uncomfortable, they guessed who it was, and they also guessed that it was S, but I don't know why, everyone dared not joke about S, and this matter slowly passed.

The fall was in a situation that Ye Yu did not expect when it rained.

As more and more things of Blue Star are discovered, coupled with Ye Yushi's continuous treatment of patients with mental agitation, everything in Blue Star has become a hot trend, and the film and television dramas made of Blue Star myths and legends that the audience was looking forward to before, as well as holographic games made of martial arts and other world views.

And the time it fell off the horse was also related to that holographic game.

When the game came out, Ye Yushi was of course curious, after all, although martial arts existed, people really couldn't use those magical powers. But in the holographic game, these are possible, so Ye Yushi naturally wants to try it.

Not only tried it himself, but also took Shang Luo to try it together, but Shang Luo doesn't play often, so Ye Yu plays alone, even if he is not online much, sometimes he will be recognized by the audience. Ye Yushi didn't think there was anything about this, and everyone should add friends.

Until one day, the marriage system was opened inside the game, and players could go to the Moon Old Temple to bind the marriage and become a game companion.

Ye Yushi was naturally bound with Shang Luo. As a result, his friends could see that he was married. So he began to track who Ye Yushi's partner was.

This can show the horse's feet.

Even if it is a holographic game, the player's appearance can only be fine-tuned at most, so the possibility of being recognized is very high. Coincidentally, because there were few online and did not expect that someone would recognize him, Shang Luo forgot to use stranger consciousness interference, so he really had to be picked up.

Looking at the face that was a little different, but looked like a god, the audience at the door of the live broadcast room was silent.

[Ahhhh How does it feel, this person is so much like a marshal? After

the crisis of the spiritual wall disappeared, the Federation also announced that Shang Luo killed the mutant king beast and protected the capital star, and found that he did so many things silently, although the public still had a slight remark about his youth, but there were not so many controversies for a long time.

It is better to say that the data of the double 3S is not the previous marshal

(touwz)? (com) Zhu Junling's matter, there are a lot of people who follow Shang Luo, so now Shang Luo's wind reviews have long recovered, and there is no longer the kind of yin and yang strange scene with a gun in the door of the live broadcast room.

But no matter what, this makes the audience not help but be surprised.

Because it involved Shang Luo, the original public topic was also transferred to private.

But the fans in the forum were still excited, and one by one began to contact the clues:

[Didn't you guess Slug before, didn't you refute it when it rained?] Now look at it, Sluo's working time door, is not only available in the military department] [And the relationship between Slug and the research institute is still very good, it is likely to be related to researcher Bai Yu]

[There is also the relationship between Shan's S and the name Shangluo].

However, these are everyone's guesses, and they cannot be taken as certain, but the real stone hammer is the video when Ye Yushi was in the hospital, when someone called Ye Yu and picked him up according to everyone's guesses.

Later, the audience at the door of the live broadcast room cut off the sound and compared it with Shang Luo and found that it was exactly the same.

This should be the most stone hammer evidence, but everyone does not dare to really exactly, after all, Shang Luo's identity is special, and Ye Yushi is now also the focus of the federal care, so saying it like this will inevitably cause trouble for the two.

But when it became clear, and then saw the appearance of the two, the people who stumbled naturally couldn't help it. Later, the news still reached Ye Yushi's side.

Looking at the audience who hurriedly wanted to explain that they were okay and Shang Luo, who was slightly displeased, Ye Yushi chuckled, and suddenly stepped forward and kissed him on the cheek. When Shang Luo was stunned, Ye Yushi took his hand and took a photo of the two holding fingers.

That night, this photo appeared on Ye Yushi's social platform, and on the ambiguous and entangled fingers, the silver circle shone brightly, highlighting their presence.

[As you can see, we are together]!

Wish Junling to recommend his other works to you::,:,

:

,

I hope

End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.1K 1.7K 103
Author: Aboriginal House/土著宅 Category: Danmei Fiction The end of the world is not rebirth. Shou carries the space with him. He is possessive and evil...
48.2K 1.3K 21
Midoriya was a sweet, caring and loving hero fanboy who worked hard to achieve his dreams, surely he couldn't hurt a fly.... Right?
81.9K 8.3K 144
Back by popular request! The 2017 rough draft of The Virus Within! (Caution: Contains massive plotholes that were fixed in the polished The Virus Wi...
126K 2.7K 200
https://m.shubaow.net/252/252392/ Author: Xuan Yin Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-06-24 Latest: Chapter 205: Mind-Reading Expert r...