✓Live broadcast of Blue Star...

By ruwen05026

Author: Zhu Junling Category: Tanmi doujin link; http://www.vbiquge.co/84_84297/ After traveling to the paral... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
104
105
106
End

103

447 6 0
By ruwen05026

Chapter 103: Eight Major CuisinesBookmark

"Alive, or..." The following words made Shang Ji, a person who had always been cold and hard, not know how to speak.

"They were in Blue Star, but had amnesia. Shang Luo was concise.

"Blue Star? Qiuqin couldn't maintain her usual elegance, and asked in surprise, "Where did you get the news of Blue Star, and how do you know that you have amnesia from such a distance?" Did your mom and dad contact you? "

But this is also impossible, if you really have to contact, shouldn't you contact earlier?" Even if the husband and wife have no way over there for a while, they can only contact now if they encounter any contradictions, but Shang Luo also said that they have amnesia, what is going on?

Shang Luo had already anticipated their attitude and repeated the words he had prepared before.

Listening to the whole part, the two old men couldn't react for a while.

"This, when it rains, is it really a Blue Star person? Qiuqin couldn't believe it. This is even more incredible than his son and daughter-in-law still alive and amnesiac.

After all, Shang Qun and Bai Yu barely survived by turning into mutant beasts to adapt to the local environment, which can be explained.

But what happened to Ye Yushi, he was still alone.

"Maybe he's the miracle that happened on Blue Star." When Ye Yu was mentioned, Shang Luo's entire expression softened.

That's what he really thinks. Since Ye Yushi appeared, everything seemed to have taken a turn. The magical blue star music, the purification ability to heal spiritual thunderstorms, and the parents who have been found now, everything seems to be running in a good direction, so Shang Luo will have such feelings.

"No matter what, we must treat it well when it rains. Shang Ji looked serious. These news brought by Ye Yushi must not be hidden from the Federation, but how to bring huge benefits to Ye Yushi and suppress the careful thinking of those in the Federation must be carefully considered.

Fortunately, he is not completely old, and some things can still be handled.

I don't care about any rest, anyway, it's nothing for the Federals not to rest all night. Shang Ji said: "Send a message directly, make an appointment, and everyone will have a good chat."

Shang Luo nodded and began to send messages to the contact.

On the other side, the politicians who had been resting suddenly received the news of emergency contact, and before they could see who was so uninteresting to contact everyone at this time, the message on their mobile phones surprised them.

What, found the blue star!

Marshal Shang Qun and Bai Yu were also found?

For a time, these two sentences sounded in countless places, and they couldn't take a break, a group of people hurriedly got up, and did not find time to have a formal meeting, first directly communicate with the light brain, confirm the news before speaking.

Unlike the Federation who did not sleep all night, a group of people stayed up late to formulate strategies, and Ye Yu rested quite well.

Although he had an object and added up the two great news that they had finally told about them in Blue Star, it did not affect Ye Yu's sleep at all. When I woke up the next day, I was in full spirits.

After the live broadcast room opened, even the audience could see his good mood:

[Wow, how do you look so happy when it rains, did something good happen yesterday?] 】

【Yes, it seems to be in a particularly good mood, but I am happy when it rains, which proves that there will be delicious and fun again】【Speaking of which, have there been many people in our live broadcast room recently, and the fans in the live broadcast room are rubbing up】

【After all, the movie benefits are good, There is still so much publicity] [Ah yes, I haven't said why I'm happy when it rains]

"Some good things have indeed happened, and I guess you will know about it in a while." Ye Yushi said.

[Wow, we can also know, is it a linkage like this movie?]

"It's not like that, it should be quite important news, it should be a small surprise for everyone."

Ye Yushi's words made the audience a little confused, not understanding what it was. However, Ye Yushi said this, everyone is still looking forward to it, no matter what, Ye Yushi will definitely not lie to them in this regard.

"But there is still news to inform everyone, that is, our live broadcast may have to adjust the time after that, I may have a few time periods to be busy with other things, and it may not be live broadcast at that time, you want to broadcast in advance, or let Bai Guo put the book to you." "

[Why did QAQ suddenly want to compress the live broadcast time, is it related to what I just said?] 】

[I really think that what I just said in the rain may involve a lot, and I can let him adjust the structure of the live broadcast] [To get back to business, I think it's better to listen to the book, it's always hanging, I occasionally come in to listen to it when I'm idle, it feels quite good]

[The hero sees the same thing, I mean the same thing!

"Well, now that we've decided, let's start today's live broadcast." Ye Yushi said, "I'm in a good mood today, let's cook a few more dishes?"

As soon as

these words came out, they immediately received strong support from the audience in the live broadcast room. ......

This chapter is not finished, please click the next page to continue reading!

As soon as this remark came out, it was immediately strongly supported by the audience in the live broadcast room.

After that, Ye Yushi had less time for live broadcasting, and they couldn't eat better.

[Wow, don't know what to eat?] 【

Hot pot? Or barbecue? "

I've already thought about what to do, isn't there eight major cuisines in China?" Just happy today, let's pick a dish for each dish and make eight dishes for everyone to taste, how? Ye Yushi asked.

[Huh? Well!!!! 【

Eight dishes? And it's all kinds of flavors, didn't I hear it wrong? 】

【Ahhh

This sentence also asked the doubts of the audience in the live broadcast room.

"I want to think about it, just make potstickers, husband and wife lung slices, crispy roasted meat, ground potstickers, lychee meat, rock sugar Xianglian, lotus leaf tamales and ask how about Zhengshan shoots? In the end, Ye Yushi was abrupt for a moment, and then said, "Speaking of which, when I first started live broadcasting, I used Qianzhengshan shoots in the three bamboo shoots, and now I still have some emotion in doing it." "

[Ah, don't use this tone of remembrance, it feels like you want to end the live broadcast]

[Blah blah, don't say such things, let's eat delicious first! ]

"So do you want to divide these dishes into two meals, or do you just make them in one meal?" Ye Yushi asked.

[Of course, it is directly done, so that it is enjoyable to eat, and all kinds of flavors can be tasted, and it is wonderful to think about it]

"Well, I will prepare the ingredients first, and then prepare the order of cooking, and try to let everyone taste these dishes early." After Ye Yushi finished speaking, he first turned on his light brain, recorded all the dishes he had just said, and then began to make plans.

The pot stickers are easy to make, and the skin can be directly used with the leftover dumpling skin, and there is no big problem in making it in the later stage. Couple lung tablets take a little more time and can be made in front. Crispy roast meat too, even earlier. As for the ground pot chicken, the chicken is relatively easy to cook, and there should be no problem doing it in the middle. Lychee meat is fried directly, the time is relatively short, and it can be used later. The remaining rock sugar Xianglian and Qianzhengshan shoots are not difficult, and they can be done in the end. The last lotus leaf tamales also take a lot of time to steam, and can be placed in the second to cook.

In such a column, which one did first and which one did later, Ye Yu immediately had a number.

"Now that we've decided what to make, it's time to prepare the ingredients." "Rice, noodles and vegetables are not mentioned, what tripe, pork belly, lean meat and three yellow chicken these must be prepared, so that when you do this, you will not catch blind."

Thinking about it this way, fortunately there was early at home, otherwise he would not be able to do this alone.

As for not being able to finish cooking so many dishes, of course it is okay. Dad Shangluo is now a mutant beast, and of course, the more food he needs to consume, the better.

Speaking of this, Ye Yushi still felt incredible.

Although he has long known that the white pigeon and the white tiger are definitely not ordinary, but the other party's cognition in his eyes from mutant beast to human to lover's parents, this excess is too fast, Ye Yushi is difficult to change his attitude for a while.

Let's get used to it slowly.

Ye Yushi sighed softly, not letting everyone notice his momentary distraction just now.

When all the fresh ingredients are ready, Ye Yushi lays out the ingredients, soaks in cold water to remove the bloody water, and then begins the first dish, that is, the preparation of crispy roast pork.

The meat is made of fresh pork belly. The pork belly is clearly layered, and the red and white colors are particularly good-looking, and

Ye Yu first processed the pig skin. After the processing is clean, Ye Yushi begins to prepare the marinade of the pork belly.

Take a knife and scratch a few dishes on the pork, and then Ye Yushi rubbed the seasoning onto the pork belly, and when the meat absorbed the seasoning, Ye Yushi took out a piece of tin foil enough to wrap the pork belly and began to package it.

Because the pork skin needs to be baked extra crispy, this side should be left outside. When it is wrapped, sprinkle salt on the skin when it rains, and put it in the oven to preheat it first.

During this vacated time period, Ye Yu began to prepare lotus leaf tamales.

Ye Yushi chose pork belly, just before when he cleaned up the meat, he processed a lot more, and Ye Yushi directly cut a piece of pork belly to make tamale.

The meat of the tamales is cut one by one, the tail is glued, the meat is marinated with spices when the leaves rain, and then a large washed lotus leaf is placed on the steamer, which is used to steam the meat after the meat is marinated.

Halfway through the roasted five flowers preheated, Ye Yu took it out, first smeared the surface with vinegar to make it not so dry, then took out a needle, began to learn Grandma Rong to poke and poke on the surface of pork, and when the poke was almost done, Ye Yushi continued to put the pork belly into the oven to bake.

After that, when the leaves rain, continue to prepare lotus leaf tamales. ......

This chapter is not finished, please click the next page to continue reading!

After that, when the leaves rain, continue to prepare lotus leaf tamales.

At that time, the tamales need to be smeared with rice flour. Japonica rice, indica rice or glutinous rice can be used, Ye Yushi chose indica rice and japonica rice, stir-fried it in a pot with various large ingredients and rice, and when the color changed, he directly beat it into powder and put it into the steamer with the marinated tamale.

These processes Ye Yushi is very proficient, and even the handling materials are very pleasing to the eye.

The audience couldn't help but exclaim:

[So soon, the two dishes have already entered the state of preparation] [Meat is delicious, but it is too time-consuming to make, and it takes an hour or two to take a little longer, but it is laborious]

[But I just like to eat meat, Meat lovers can't stand it without eating meat] [Ah, I don't know when I can eat the dishes I made when it rains, and the small cookies I promised during the rain]

"It shouldn't take long." Ye Yushi said, "I feel that I will be able to give everyone small cookies in half a year." This

is said easily and simply, but it is like throwing a big stone into the live broadcast room to stimulate everyone's emotions.

[What, what does this phrase mean when it rains?] 【

Could it be that we can finally meet with the rain?】 [

Finally, I don't know how long I've been waiting for this day, I feel that in the past, when it rained, it was really like QAQ did not exist in the Federation, and in the past, when it rained, everyone said that everyone had to pick him up from Blue Star, but today I actually changed my rhetoric]

"Because someone is coming to Blue Star to pick me up." Ye Yushi said. He knew that the audience would definitely not take these words seriously, and sure enough, everyone in the live broadcast room immediately ridiculed:

[Wow, who is it, who is the first to go to find the rain in front of me] [It turns out that the story of the rain is still a serial, not bad, it feels particularly substitutionary]

[ Speaking in silence, only I think it is true? 】

[Ah the sister in front is also too good to be deceived, this look is fake, how can it be true] [Whether it is really fake, let's guess who picked up the rain]

[I have a guess, it won't be a Slang, in fact, the words when the rain is an alternative official announcement, For example, he and S guy are together, so he also changed his statement] [Don't make trouble in front, let's talk about this kind of thing in private, don't guess indiscriminately,

ahahahah]

Ye Yushi also saw it, and for a while I didn't know whether to sigh the sensitivity of the audience or their brains. This can be guessed ** is not far from ten. Although what he just said has nothing to do with romance, it is also very powerful to be able to associate one thing with another completely unrelated thing.

Afraid that if it continues, the audience will think of more strange brain holes, Ye Yushi no longer said much, and hurriedly continued to the next dish.

But before that, he first kneaded the dough to be used in the ground pot chicken and other pasta, so that he would not be afraid that the noodles would not wake up when he needed the noodles.

After making the dough, Ye Yushi began to make the third dish, husband and wife lung slices.

Hearing this name, the audience in the live broadcast room asked a familiar soul

:

[This husband and wife lung film, is there a husband and wife in it? ] [

Although I know that I use tripe and beef tongue, it's really strange to use the name of husband and wife lung slices] [Maybe it's called so because a couple did it?]

[

Bai Guo, Bai Guo, call Bai Guo, quickly give us science]

"Got it, I know, I'll look for it." Bai Guo explained to them while checking the information.

Ye Yushi began to make husband and wife lung slices. Blanch the beef offals in the pot, and when the leaves rain, they begin to prepare the marinade, which will be used to cook the beef offal.

All kinds of spices are stir-fried, wait until the aroma comes out after the leaf rain add boiling water, then light soy sauce, old soy sauce, etc. into the pot, wait until the water inside boils, and then pour beef offal into the pot when the leaf rains to let them slowly simmer into the taste.

And for such a long time, the roasted five flowers over there were almost baked, and Ye Yushi put on heat-insulating gloves and took out the pork belly from the oven.

After such a long time of roasting, the skin of the pork belly has already looked burnt yellow, and there is a small bubble baked on it, Ye Yushi poked the skin with chopsticks, even if you don't eat it, you can see it, the golden crisp seems to be about to fall off the dregs.

[Wow, it looks delicious] [It's a completely different feeling from braised pork, I feel that it will be crispy when eaten] [drooling]

Ye Yushi observed the pork belly at a glance, and then said: " I feel that it will be better to bake it again, everyone wait. He

flipped the pork belly over and put it in the oven to continue baking and coloring.

And now, there are still steamed meat, beef miscellaneous cooking, Ye Yushi a few people do it together without panic, think for a while and start to make ground pot chicken.

Before making the ground pot chicken, Ye Yushi first took out the dough made before, pulled it into a small pot and put it in the water.

The next step is to prepare the chicken.

The three yellow chicken was cut into several pieces by him, and Ye Yushi took out various spices and used them for stir-frying later. Green onion, ginger and garlic slices can not be less, and then put two dried peppers, the taste is perfect. ......

This chapter is not finished, please click the next page to continue reading!

The three yellow chicken was cut into several pieces by him, and Ye Yushi took out various spices and used them for stir-frying later. Green onion, ginger and garlic slices can not be less, and then put two dried peppers, the taste is perfect.

Boiling oil in the pot, Ye Yushi first send the prepared various stir-fried ingredients to the wok, wait until the aroma comes out, and add the cut three yellow chicken. As time passed, the chicken itself changed color, and Ye Yushi added seasoning to it, and when the chicken was colored, Ye Yushi added water to it and stewed the chicken.

[What are those noodles for?] "

When the time comes, it will be pulled into a cake and sent to the pot, and stewed with the chicken and chicken broth inside, and the aroma of chicken soup will slowly permeate the cake." "

[Ahhhhhhh

When Ye Yushi, let the pot cover and simmer for a while, and start processing the ingredients of the lychee meat himself.

After cutting the meat into small pieces, cut a flower knife on top when Ye Yu, marinate it with cooking wine, etc., and put it aside when Ye Yu does. When it is marinated, it will be fried directly in the pan, and it can be turned into beautiful lychee-like fried meat.

At this time when Ye Yu soaked the silver fungus and lotus seeds to be made by the rock sugar Xianglian. When the rest is done, it's time to stew.

After doing it, Ye Yushi returned to the pot of the ground pot chicken, opened the lid of the pot and looked, with the high heat stewing, the chicken inside was almost cooked, Ye Yushi took out the dough soaked in the water, and after tearing it into a cake one by one, Ye Yushi quickly pasted it on the pot. In this way, Ye Yu Shi was pasted with a dozen cakes.

After the leaf rain is pasted, continue to cover the pot and simmer.

At this time, the crispy roast over there is also almost colored, Ye Yushi stepped forward to take out the crispy roast meat, first put it on the plate to cool for a while, so that it will be well cut, and he continued to open the second pot of lotus leaf tamales, after a long period of steaming, the fried fragrant rice wrapped the meat, so that the skin of the meat looked extremely soft and sticky.

The second dish is covered when it rains, so as not to get too cold when he will eat it.

Then there are the couple's lung slices, the beef miscellaneous is fished out of the brine, and the leaves rain and start to season the juice.

Prepare red oil, Sichuan peppercorn powder, chili pepper, etc., splash it with hot oil when the leaves rain, and then wait for the beef offal to cool and put on the plate.

The three dishes are basically done, Ye Yu rolls out the dumpling skin, and then takes out the minced meat marinated before, adds minced meat to the dumpling skin, and then squeezes it in the middle, one by one the long shaped pot stickers are ready, at this time Ye Yu brushes the bottom of the pot with oil, and then stickers the pot one by one, and then add some starch water to it, don't need Ye Yu to do more, wait until the pot is stewed.

After such preparation, the ground pot chicken was almost stewed, and Ye Yushi clamped the chicken inside to the top of the dough cake, and then sprinkled with crushed green and red peppers, and directly put it on the table together with the pot.

[Fortunately, the lid of this pot has not been lifted, otherwise I would not wait for the next few dishes, I feel that I can eat it directly]

[I want to think, now there are still lychee meat, rock sugar Xianglian and Qianzhengshan shoots, it's okay, wait, I can wait! ]

"Don't worry, it won't be practical for long. "Ye Yushi took out the marinated meat, heated it in wide oil, and then began to fry the meatballs, rolled the meat slices into small rounds, and sent them to the pot, the lychee meat was immediately formed, and after frying it, Ye Yu stir-fried a sweet and sour sauce, and the lychee meat was stir-fried, and the dish was easily out of the pot.

The red soup wraps the crispy meat, and the sweet and sour flavor lingers on the tip of the nose even if it is far away, making people want to go with rice and give a bite of this fried meat wrapped in sweet and sour sauce.

[Can't stand it, I pinched my nose and endured it again.] In

fact, after doing so much, Ye Yushi couldn't help but want to start, and used willpower to arrange several other dishes, and Ye Yushi immediately began to make the remaining two soups.

The rock sugar Xianglian material has long been soaked, and Ye Yushi steamed it again, and when it was soft and rotten, he added rock sugar to stew in the pot, and finally sprinkled some green beans.

Taking advantage of this time, Ye Yushi began to make the last question of Zhengshan Shan Shoots.

The bamboo shoots can be cut into slices or hob pieces, and Ye Yu likes to cut into slices so that they can be plated a little. Put the bamboo shoots and ham slices together in the pot and stew, wait until it is almost cooked, take it out when the leaves are rainy, a piece of bamboo shoots and ham are arranged, the bamboo shoots are white and red, just looking at it is particularly beautiful, at this time pour the stock on top, and even without much seasoning, ask the taste of Zhengshan shoots can be imagined.

After finishing, Ye Yushi put the rock sugar Xianglian in a large bowl, and put the pot stickers on a large black plate of paper.

At this point, all the dishes are ready.

Put the dishes on a plate, Ye Yushi came to the cut couple's lung slices, took out the red oil made before and poured it on it, the bright red oil was poured from the top, and after covering the top with a beautiful red, it flowed down, and finally converged at the bottom of the white plate, leaving only the most central position a bright red, which looked particularly appetizing. ......

This chapter is not finished, please click the next page to continue reading!

Put the dishes on a plate, Ye Yushi came to the cut couple's lung slices, took out the red oil made before and poured it on it, the bright red oil was poured from the top, and after covering the top with a beautiful red, it flowed down, and finally converged at the bottom of the white plate, leaving only the most central position a bright red, which looked particularly appetizing.

Ye Yushi gave everyone a little rice, then set up the bowls and chopsticks, and began to taste the meal made today.

In fact, when several dishes were finished before Ye Yushi, everyone couldn't help but come to the table, but seeing Ye Yushi has been busy, one by one can definitely not disturb him, can only look at the food on the table drooling, this Ye Yushi finally came, everyone immediately can't wait to sit at the dining table, looking at him with expectant eyes.

Meeting their longing gaze, Ye Yushi smiled, and then said, "Okay, let's have a meal." Hearing

this, everyone immediately took action, and the attention of the live broadcast room also cheered.

Ye Yushi took a look at a few dishes, and first sandwiched a chopstick of lychee meat. The bright red sweet and sour sauce touched the rice, and immediately stained the crystal clear rice with a beautiful red, and Ye Yu smelled the sweet and sour taste and delivered the lychee meat to his mouth.!

End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 107 16
Narusasu It's a different reality where naruto has children with sasuke thanks to kyuubi. But naruto is an anbu and sasuke is the seventh hokage Naru...
7.8K 112 6
I met him not to long ago. When he invited me over I never thought it would become the biggest adventure of my life. I would never regret my time wit...
40.6K 1.2K 101
Author: by Phantom Shura Brief introduction: Chu Yue was sent to a perverted bed by the scumbag, and was eventually tortured to death, and once rebor...
37.1K 1.5K 44
In 2048, the United States was moving toward a second frontier era, a second Manifest Destiny across the solar system. Then, one day, thanks to a str...