✓Live broadcast of Blue Star...

By ruwen05026

Author: Zhu Junling Category: Tanmi doujin link; http://www.vbiquge.co/84_84297/ After traveling to the paral... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
End

82

411 8 0
By ruwen05026

Quick Library

Register/Login

bookshelf

fantasy

Xianxia

Romance

history

athletics

science fiction

terror

other

List

请输入搜索关键词

Quick Library Other types Live broadcast of Blue Star to the interstellar people [Farming] Chapter 82: Barbecue

Double-tap the screen to scroll

Chapter 82: BarbecueBookmark

Without thinking about it too much, Ye Yushi let his spiritual power enter S's spiritual sea. Because his strength was stronger again, this time he saw more details about the spiritual sea.

Those thunderstorms were no longer vague storms this time, but clearer, like wisps of thread. Thousands of thunderstorms mixed together, constantly tearing the spirit of S.

It is precisely because you can see more clearly that it is easier to solve these thunderstorms when Ye Yu. After all, a lump of paste and a wisp of silk thread must be better solved by the latter. It also guarantees security.

The power that controlled the purification approached S, and Ye Yu lowered his eyes. The thousands of strands of silk thread were eroded little by little under the action of Ye Yu's spiritual power, although it was small compared to the entire thunderstorm, but it was a rare time for S to rest. Especially when there is Ye Yu around, I always feel extra at ease.

This time, Ye Yushi did not consume too much mental power, and he withdrew when he felt that it was almost the same. And S didn't fall asleep like the first time, but it was obvious that his expression stretched a lot, and it was clear that mental power healing was useful to him.

After that, Ye Yushi and S talked about his cooperation with the research institute, and it went offline. First, he also has to bake Ume over there, and secondly, S has just finished his mission today, and he not only needs to rest when he goes back, but may also have related work to deal with. So neither of them said anything, but said goodbye tacitly.

On the bed, Bai Guo was still sorting out the documents, and when he saw him offline, he asked: "How is it, is S okay?"

"No big deal, don't worry too much.

Bai Guo Nunu mouthed: "Who is worried, we are most worried about you, as soon as the live broadcast ends, we will go to see his situation."

Ye Yushi was poked by him in the center of his thoughts, slightly embarrassed.

Indeed, he was a little too nervous when the situation was still unclear at the time, and what he thought about was really not in line with his usual style.

Patting his cheek to sweep away the chaotic thoughts, Ye Yushi also began to get busy. Bai Guo's side will sort out the information for the research institute. He promised Adrien's OST to continue writing.

Regarding what kind of song to write, Ye Yushi thought for a long time, or decided to write his favorite point in the whole story, not the emotional entanglement between the little mermaid and the prince, which has nothing to do with love, but more about her pursuit of noble ideals and her tenacious and kind soul.

Regarding the name, Ye Yushi chose "Bubble", but did not write about the fragility of the bubble, but wrote thousands of stories reflected by it, which also implied that the little mermaid helped others after turning into a bubble, and finally obtained redemption and the end of the immortal soul.

With an idea, Ye Yushi wrote quickly. After writing it, he immediately sent it to the director. Although Adrien said that the news on his side will be dealt with as soon as possible, this film and television drama is only one of the projects invested by Adrien, so there is no need for Ye Yushi to communicate with the crew through him all the time.

After receiving the document, the director quickly replied to the message, first expressing his appreciation for the music, and then showing Ye Yushi the scene they had built in reality.

Either that the interstellar efficiency is getting higher and higher, not long after deciding to build a shooting site in reality, the scene construction on the crew's side has already taken shape. It was only a matter of time before all the construction was completed, and the crew could shoot soon.

Both sides were very satisfied with each other's progress, and the director also chatted with Ye Yushi about fixing makeup photos.

What Ye Yushi didn't expect was that when choosing the makeup photo of the little mermaid, the director did not choose other photos, anyway, he chose a picture of Ye Yushi handing the garland to Dorothea.

Inside, Ye Yu did not show the full picture, only a pair of hands holding a garland.

"Isn't this inappropriate, after all, this scene is out of touch with the story itself. Ye Yushi proposed tactfully.

But I didn't want the director to shake his head and was very attached to this idea: "I don't think it's inappropriate, it also means that you brought this story to the Federation." Seeing

that he insisted on this, then Ye Yushi would not say much, after all, as a director, the other party should know better than him what the audience wants to see.

The rest is just to perfect the song a little more and hand it over to the crew.

-

Early the next morning, Ye Yushi opened a live broadcast room, first took everyone to turn over the umei, and then went to harvest rapeseed with the little robot.

With the small robot's convenient harvesting function, they soon harvested and stacked a batch of rapeseed. After a few days in the sun, you can prepare to threw and press the oil.

After cleaning up the rapeseed and returning, Ye Yushi officially went to see the baked plum in front of him.

After a day and a night of baking, the outer skin of the plum at this time has shrunk, the color has also turned jet black, and you can feel the dryness of the surface when you pinch it. ......

This chapter is not finished, please click the next page to continue reading!

After a day and a night of baking, the outer skin of the plum at this time has shrunk, the color has also turned jet black, and you can feel the dryness of the surface when you pinch it.

Everyone in the live broadcast room was excited.

[It's done well, as I said before the rain, if Wumei is done, then I will make sour plum soup, and then everyone will eat barbecue together~]

[BBQ barbecue, it won't take a few days, right?

"No, it's done anyway, let's do it today while we're not busy, but we have to prepare the ingredients in advance." "

Pork belly, beef, mutton, shrimp and chicken wings and other meats are not less, but Ye Yu also loves vegetables. Enoki mushrooms, potatoes, mushrooms, peppers, leeks...

By the way, fry some rice cakes, and then fry a meatball. But this one can't be grilled, it has to be fried.

All kinds of patterns can come, but when added together, more ingredients will be processed. Especially rice cakes, you have to make them first.

Ye Yushi remembered that they had planted some peanuts before, and when the time came, they would make a spiced peanut edamame by the way, which was greasy and delicious.

Coupled with the rice wine found in the cellar before, plus the beer that the audience was curious about before, it was just enough to taste the taste.

Hearing Ye Yushi's description, the audience in the live broadcast room already felt very fragrant, and this would not be able to help but drool, so he almost urged Ye Yushi to do it quickly.

Ye Yushi promised to come down. But before that, you have to pack up the plum, make a sour plum soup later, and eat it with barbecue in the evening.

After preparation, Ye Yushi asked to help him find meat early, the other two small robots helped to process the vegetables, and he went back to the villa to prepare for the barbecue in the evening.

In the first step, he plans to make sour plum soup. After all, it doesn't matter if you drink this at night, you can also relieve your boredom.

Ume, hawthorn, dried osmanthus and so on are found when the leaves rain.

When he took out the dried hawthorn slices, Ye Yushi also showed it to the audience.

"This is made of hawthorn, but without fresh hawthorn, we still can't make sugar gourd, but you can taste it later with sour plum soup." "

Ye Yushi took out the various materials and then soaked them in the water for a while.

Estimating that it would take half an hour, he began to prepare the oil to brush the barbecue.

Scallions, ginger, garlic and various spices are fried in an oil pan until the ingredients change color. Turn off the heat when the leaves rain, and then remove the material to leave the oil. The oil soaked in various ingredients is already very fragrant just by smelling it, and it is estimated that the effect on the surface of the ingredients will be better.

It happened that the side had returned early with several kinds of meat, and Ye Yushi began to cut the meat and prepare it for marinating.

Pork belly, lamb and beef are cut into chunks, and the remaining chicken wings are cut with flower knives. Then Ye Yushi put them separately, marinated them in green onion and ginger water, and sprinkled with shredded onions on top. The marinating method used for each type of meat is different, and the proportion of seasoning is different, Ye Yushi spent more than half an hour before and after, and the things to be used in the sour plum soup over there were all soaked, and he only marinated several kinds of meat here.

The plastic wrap was placed on the cover to let them continue to pickle, and the leaves washed their hands when it rained, and then began to boil the sour plum soup.

Before boiling, Ye Yushi found a gauze bag to wrap all the materials, then put it in the pot, and then added an equal proportion of water to it.

After the heat is boiling, turn to low heat and simmer slowly, covering the leaves when the leaves rain.

[Wow, the sour plum soup doesn't look particularly difficult] [Yes, it's that Ume is a little more time-consuming to make, I don't know how the taste comes out]

"It's really not difficult, you can drink it when you add some rock sugar later." Ye Yushi let the sour plum soup continue to boil, and he took advantage of this time to make the sprinkling ingredients again.

A series of spices such as chicken essence, cumin, cumin are all powdered, and when the leaves rain, sprinkle a layer of chili noodles, put some salt, and almost sprinkle the ingredients are ready.

Pack the sprinkles and use them for barbecue in the evening, and start preparing rice cakes and spiced peanut edamame when the leaves rain.

Make spiced edamame peanuts first.

Soak edamame and peanuts in water and clean them, and after the leaves are rained, cut off the two ends of the edamame, so that when they are cooked with the seasoning, the flavor will enter faster. Otherwise, greedy convenience will be less of this step, and when the time comes, peanuts and edamame will be five-spice on the outside, but only the original flavor will remain when you eat inside.

When cooking, first put peanuts and seasonings to cook together, and wait until the water is boiling, and then put edamame in when the leaves rain. After cooking for about ten minutes over medium heat, Ye Yu set aside the pot where edamame and peanuts were boiled and let them cool naturally, allowing the soup to dip the flavor a little more by the way.

After that, you can make fried skewers.

"I like fried rice cakes and croquettes, do you want it?" Ye Yushi asked while taking glutinous rice flour.

"Yes, of course. Bai Guo ran to Ye Yushi's side expectantly.

Barbecue should be eaten, and fried rice cakes should also be eaten. None of them delay.

Glutinous rice and japonica rice are put together in proportion, then ground into powder, a small amount of water is added many times to wait for the powder to become slightly viscous, Ye Yushi spread a piece of paper on the cage drawer, and then put the slurry into the pot to start steaming. ......

This chapter is not finished, please click the next page to continue reading!

Glutinous rice and japonica rice are put together in proportion, then ground into powder, a small amount of water is added many times to wait for the powder to become slightly viscous, Ye Yushi spread a piece of paper on the cage drawer, and then put the slurry into the pot to start steaming.

After that, Ye Yushi began to prepare the balls again.

Fried skewer meatballs: He likes vegetarian meatballs. Radish meatballs and potato meatballs are good. After frying, it is crispy on the outside and has the aroma of meatballs on the inside.

First the ingredients for the turnip balls, minced carrots, minced coriander, flour, starch, etc., and finally an egg, then some baking soda and seasoning, as kneaded, the balls gradually become sticky and mixed together.

After that, the croquettes are similar to meatballs, and the tiger mouth squeezes the meatballs into the oil pan.

The potato balls are made similarly, except that the carrots are replaced with potatoes. After the two types of balls were fried, the room was filled with fragrance, Bai Guo came close and sniffed carefully, it was visibly hungry with the naked eye, Ye Yushi pinched one and sent it to its mouth, and the balls were immediately swallowed by Bai Guo's "whimper".

When it bites into the balls, you can also hear a crispy "clicking" sound, and after eating, Bai Guo happily holds his cheeks and praises: "Delicious!"

Ye Yushi touched it, and then also fed a ball into his mouth.

The balls that have just come out of the pot carry residual heat, and when they are crispy and delicious, they bite down and the fragrance escapes. Under the crispy exterior, the inside of the balls is quite soft, and the aroma escapes in the mouth when bitten, which is a completely different style from meatballs.

【So crispy! 】 I feel that even if I don't add any ingredients, I can kill a lot] [I actually accidentally felt that it was suitable for snacks, occasionally picked up and eaten, delicious and hungry]

Ye Yushi took potato balls again at this time. After eating both balls, it was found that the audience had their own preferences, some liked turnip balls, a little more, and some liked potato balls a little more.

Ye Yushi divided a part of the balls and put them on a plate for the white tiger and white pigeon as snacks. There was still a while before they ate, just to cushion the stomach.

As for Ye Yushi, he began to wear strings.

The meat had been marinated before, and Ye Yushi untied the plastic wrap one by one, found the sticks, and put them on one by one. Especially mutton, fat and lean meat must be evenly distributed, when the time comes, once grilled, the fat of fat penetrates into the lean meat, which will make the meat more fragrant.

Lamb skewers, beef skewers, pork belly and chicken wings. When Ye Yushi strung up, three small robots also came to help. Everyone was fast, and it didn't take long to get these skewers ready. The same goes for leftover vegetables, put together. And the sour plum soup is almost boiled, Ye Yu adds rock sugar, and when the rock sugar melts, the boiled sour plum soup is released and let it stand.

Mochi too. He demolds the rice cakes from the inside, leaves them to stand when it rains, and when the rice cakes have cooled down a little, he cuts them into strips.

The rice cake is also skewered when it rains, and when the time comes, it is fried in a pan, then coated with barbecue ingredients, and finally sprinkled with chili peppers and cumin, which is also delicious.

Seeing that the time was also in the evening, Ye Yushi glanced at the time and asked the little robot to help set up the oven, and they would have an outdoor barbecue later. I plan to blow up the rice cakes and meatballs and go over together.

When the sour plum soup was put into the pot, Ye Yushi asked, "Do you want to mix with room temperature or ice?"

Bai Guo raised his claws: "I want ice!" Add more ice!

The white tiger roared in agreement.

As for the white pigeon, it should be room temperature, the same as when the leaves rain. After all, the taste at room temperature is not bad, and if it is too cold, his stomach will be uncomfortable.

After that, everyone divided up and cooperated. The group moved the oven of the oven, the end of the ingredients, after a while the villa was empty, Ye Yushi hurried to pour oil, and when the oil temperature in the pot rose, he immediately began to fry skewers.

As the rice cake is placed in the pot, the surface is immediately fried with large and small bubbles, and the balls become crispier after passing through the oil. When the leaves are frying, take out the meatballs and rice cakes, coat them with a dipping sauce, and then sprinkle paprika and cumin powder on the surface.

Just by smelling it, the domineering fragrance has already drilled into the tip of people's noses. In particular, the red layer covering the surface of the fried skewer looks particularly delicious.

"Potato chips and enoki mushrooms are also good for fried skewers, and they taste great. But let's eat it mainly grilled today. Ye Yushi said.

With the finished fried skewers, Ye Yushi went to the backyard to find everyone, and found that they had already placed the oven, this time they set up two, and whoever wanted to eat what could also bake it by themselves.

Several tables were also placed in the courtyard, and Bai Hu pushed the rice wine he found before and sent it to Ye Yushi, waiting for him to open it expectantly.

Ye Yushi opened and poured it for them, poured some of the vial for the white fruit and the white pigeon, and the remaining jar was given to the massive white tiger.

As for Ye Yushi? It is more suitable for him to drink sour plum soup.

The fried skewers are put together with the spiced peanuts and edamame and pushed on the middle table, and the meat is grilled when the leaves rain. ......

This chapter is not finished, please click the next page to continue reading!

The fried skewers are put together with the spiced peanuts and edamame and pushed on the middle table, and the meat is grilled when the leaves rain.

"What are you going to eat first?" Ye Yushi asked.

"Lamb kebabs! Bai Guo's eyes lit up.

"Whoosh! The white tiger pointed to the pig five flowers.

As for the white pigeon, she prefers vegetables, such as enoki mushrooms, potato chips or leeks.

Ye Yushi remembered everything clearly, and then came to the oven with things, in order to increase the sense of participation, some of them he pushed to the white tiger white pigeon and the white fruit three, let them see their own methods, and also learn together.

The charcoal fire uses fruit charcoal, which is especially suitable for grilled meat. Ye Yushi took out the meat they wanted to eat in the proportion, brushed it with the previously made cooking oil, and then put it on the grill to bake, as time passed, the meat on the grill gradually began to have grease flowing down, and the better roasted vegetables were almost ripe.

When the vegetables were ready, Ye Yushi took out the sprinkling material he had made before, put it in the sprinkling jar and sprinkled it gently, and the cumin-flavored chili smell instantly floated up, and the surrounding piece was fragrant.

The audience smelled the smell, and their stomachs instantly seemed to activate the hunger button, grumbling hungrily.

[Ahhhhhh

[I don't know how it happened on the other barbecue, I feel that everything is almost ready, as long as the charcoal fire is evenly grilled, the taste should not be bad. ] Hearing

their words, Ye Yushi was also curious to look and found that the three of them really did a good job. The white fruit brushed the oil, the white tiger flipped the roasted meat, seeing that the time was almost time to flip, the white pigeon patted the white tiger, and the white tiger immediately understood that he would start turning the ingredients.

The three together, the cooperation is particularly harmonious.

"Good. Ye Yushi praised.

"Of course. Bai Guo raised his chin, "Let's bake it together, and then we can eat it together." "

Otherwise, when the time comes, they will eat it, and Ye Yu will grill skewers here, and Bai Guo will not agree."

Ye Yushi prepared a lot of ingredients and wore more skewers, but fortunately, the four of them made it together, and soon, the prepared fried skewers had been laid out into several plates.

Ye Yu sprinkled each plate of skewers, and then everyone sat down around the long table. Even the nutrition package of the little robot people is kneaded into a skewer today, which looks particularly appropriate. Pudding stared curiously at the food on the table, wanting to taste it but was held down early, and then pushed it in front of the dog food.

Dark red plum soup pours down in a glass pot. The beautiful dark red immediately occupied the entire glass, and Ye Yushi raised the cup, toasted everyone first, and then took a sip.

The plum juice, which has gradually become warm, tastes sweet and sour, even if it is not to relieve the heat or relieve boredom, it is particularly delicious in this sip.

[Oh, it's delicious, it's completely fine when the drink is drunk daily] [Looking forward to the big guy reproducing the taste again]

[Try the barbecue! When

Ye Yu put down the plum juice, he first picked up a bunch of mutton and sent it to his mouth. Cumin and chili peppers mask the smell of lamb, and lamb marinated in starch and eggs is roasted without wood. Fruit charcoal also gives the lamb a slight charcoal aroma.

A bite of meat skewers bites, evenly distributed fat and lean meat is tender and delicious, spicy and salty.

After taking one bite, I can't help but take a second bite. Then there is beef and pork belly, although they are both the same seasoning, but each meat has a different taste because of the different material. In the remaining chicken wings, the skin becomes extremely crispy after roasting, and when you bite into it, the crispy meat separates from the bones inside, leaving only a mouthful of aftertaste.

After eating the meat, Ye Yu picked up the roasted vegetables again.

After the leek is roasted, it lacks the fishy smell of itself, and the pepper and cumin are distributed on it, and after a bite, the spicy is the tender and refreshing taste of the leek. Enoki mushrooms are wrapped in bean skin, brushed to perfectly blend the rich sweetness of the sauce, followed by potato chips, mushrooms and other vegetables such as peppers.

The rest are the previously fried meatballs and rice cakes. After the balls are refried, they are crispy and slaggy, and the aroma of fried products is addictive. The fried rice cake is crispy on the outside, but soft and brushed on the inside, plus the sprinkling on the surface, it will not look monotonous at all.

Each dish has its own unique flavor, and when you get tired of eating it, you can start the next food enjoyment by drinking a sip of plum juice.

When it was almost eaten, Ye Yushi took out the previous edamame peanuts, this thing did not occupy the stomach, but it made people unable to stop. At this time, the five-spice flavor in edamame and peanuts has been soaked very strongly, bite a peanut and send it to the mouth, the boiled peanut is not as crispy as the fried, the taste is softer, and it is indeed salty and delicious.

After eating peanuts and then eating edamame, edamame is more refreshing, and the beans inside seem to burst juice. ......

This chapter is not finished, please click the next page to continue reading!

After eating peanuts and then eating edamame, edamame is more refreshing, and the beans inside seem to burst juice.

Not only Ye Yushi, but others also liked it, taking a sip after a mouthful, and with a glass of wine, it felt like it could be eaten on a large plate.

When eating, it was still evening, and when the time was finished, the time had reached ** o'clock, and the group ate extremely satisfied. Ye Yushi touched his stomach, but decided to take a break and wait until he had eaten and digested a little before cleaning up the house.

Everyone sat at the illuminated table, and although there was no moonlight in the villa, it was particularly pleasant when the soft light fell at night.

The audience is also very satisfied, this will lie in the star network to watch the live broadcast, leisurely said:

[Ah, this feeling is so refreshing, after eating the barbecue and watching the starry sky, everyone sits together, feel the evening wind blowing on the face, so comfortable].

[Woooo Anyway, the ingredients are not good-looking, and I can't see the difference when it is crushed, I am too hungry for this bite] [Chili pepper and cumin, my peerless treasures, I feel that it is the kind of delicious seasoning that can be eaten no matter what]

[Friends, it's over, just after eating this meal, I want to eat the next meal, I can't eat enough barbecue this thing

[Still that sentence! ] Why don't you have three stomachs when it rains! 】!

End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 112 6
I met him not to long ago. When he invited me over I never thought it would become the biggest adventure of my life. I would never regret my time wit...
46.9K 1.2K 110
Author: black cat white white category: BL doujin Foodie Si Nuo traveled to the era of interstellar orcs, and became a female teenager whose marriage...
11K 98 18
Details Short Title : GWDAWM Alternate Title : 战神穿成柔弱雄虫 Status : Completed Author : wood every every Genre : Yaoi
20.3K 506 82
Author: Do whatever you want Lu Sinian is bound to a plane retail store. He opens the starter pack. [Congratulations to the owner for getting ten bot...