✓Live broadcast of Blue Star...

By ruwen05026

Author: Zhu Junling Category: Tanmi doujin link; http://www.vbiquge.co/84_84297/ After traveling to the paral... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
End

81

354 10 0
By ruwen05026

Quick Library

Register/Login

bookshelf

fantasy

Xianxia

Romance

history

athletics

science fiction

terror

other

List

Please enter a search keyword

Quick Library Other types Live broadcast of Blue Star to the interstellar people [Farming] Chapter 81: Flower Chicken

Double-tap the screen to scroll

Chapter 81: Flower ChickenBookmark

[It's worthy of being an S-guy, if you don't make a move, it's such a big move as soon as you make a move] [What about the person who climbed the wall just now, came out to confront] [After taking a look, he has already run early, it is estimated that he has been debunked and has no face to continue to stay, just say that this kind of person who suddenly leads the rhythm has a problem]

[What did Slang do during this time? 【

S: Dealt with something】Recently, mutant beasts attacked the Federation again, this time they targeted O'Connor Star,

which guarded the capital star.

As we all know, the Federation is guarded by O'Connor and Snow, and whether the Federation is attacked or the two planets are attacked, they can support each other. But once either of the two planets is severely damaged, the capital star located in it will also be dangerous. At that time, not only the mutant beast, it is estimated that even the tiger-eyed empire will not miss this opportunity.

Fortunately, the strength of the mutant beast this time was not particularly strong, and it was quickly solved when the first legion was prepared. Back to the time of Capital Star, S saw the Do Not Disturb message when Ye Yu.

At that time, S was silent for a long time. This is certainly not because Ye Yushi's news is difficult to answer. He was wondering if Ye Yushi had guessed something.

He may not know his identity, but he is probably worried about his safety at that time.

Otherwise, with Ye Yushi's personality, he would not suddenly ask such a thing.

S felt warm in his heart, and when he clicked on Ye Yu's live broadcast room to see what he was doing, he found that he suddenly became the center of the topic in the live broadcast room, and there was more than one artificial rumor in it that he climbed the wall.

When he only paid attention to Ye Yu, he first went to check the meaning of climbing the wall, and when he understood the meaning, the temperature around him was much lower. It provoked Han Qiyuan to look at him quietly several times, and then Shi Fei kept looking at him and wanted to ask what was going on. After getting Shi Fei's same puzzled look, Han Qiyuan seemed to think of something, opened the live broadcast room, also saw the discussion inside, and then couldn't help covering his mouth and snickering.

After that, he was coldly glanced at by S before quieting down.

However, everyone can see that this rumor made S feel very bad, and deliberately turned over the previous barrage to determine what was going on, and then asked the phrase "who climbed the wall".

Looking at the direction of the wind that finally eased up in the live broadcast room, S was finally satisfied.

Whoever climbs the wall, that person cannot be him.

On the other side, Ye Yushi was also awakened by the movement he made. Knowing that the audience got the cause and effect wrong, he smiled and said: "I'm not worried about this, I'm thinking about the anchor competition later." Here he told a little lie to avoid continuing to bring the topic to S. Just quietly returned a message to S on the star network that he knew, and then continued to broadcast live.

[Anchor competition, do you have to participate in the rain?] 】

【You can indeed participate, the traffic of the anchor competition is very large, it's a pity not to participate in the rain】【

Hehe, in fact, I pay more attention to what will happen when it rains, since I am participating in the competition, then of course you have to come up with special food to attract the attention of the audience, I am looking forward to the Blue Star Food in the future】

Seeing that the time of the anchor competition was not far away, Ye Yushi did not mind revealing a little information to them: "Have you heard of the full Han banquet?" "

[QAQ, when it rains, you are embarrassing us, where do we know what the full Han table is] [But it sounds very hearty

,

wish Junling's appearance]

[What's

going on, Just hearing the name makes me feel good]"

Indeed, there are a total of one hundred and eight dishes in the full Han table. Cold dishes, hot dishes, meat dishes, vegetarian dishes and pastries are all available, which is the former court banquet. I think if we really want to livestream, we can pick some of the dishes to replicate each time. What do you think? [

Help, it's okay not

to say it when it's raining, I'm looking forward to it, I can't wait until the time of the anchor competition]

[Alas, it's a pity that I can't taste all the dishes of a hundred and eight dishes, it's a pity

"There is no way, there are many dishes in it that we don't have ingredients now, so we can only pick some simple and suitable replicas." "When the leaves rained, they almost picked the lotus leaves, washed them in clean water, and then said goodbye to the cormorants.

The cormorant shook its wings, waited for Ye Yu to leave, and flew away from here himself.

Ye Yushi also got up to look for them early, and just as they also returned, a group of people gathered in the largest house in this place to see today's harvest.

Badou came to Ye Yushi excitedly, pinching an unripe bean with his fingers for Ye Yushi to see.

"Fava beans? Ye Yushi was surprised to take it, and when he saw the display screen earlier, his heart was also happy, "I didn't expect to find new species, this is good, we can make fennel beans later." When

it comes to this fennel bean, the deepest impression in Ye Yushi's mind is of course Kong Yiji.

Of course, "Kong Yiji" is not mainly written about fennel beans, but Ye Yushi still asked Bai Guo to read this article to the audience in the live broadcast room. ......

This chapter is not finished, please click the next page to continue reading!

Chapter 81: Calling the Flower Rooster - Page 2/5Bookmark

Of course, "Kong Yiji" is not mainly written about fennel beans, but Ye Yushi still asked Bai Guo to read this article to the audience in the live broadcast room.

[So what are the four ways to write fennel beans?] ]

After experiencing the temptation of Ye Yu's verse before, this will make everyone interested in learning Blue Star text, and they subconsciously want to ask after hearing it.

It was rare to see their group of foodies attracted by the others, and Bai Guo was surprised, but he really found out the four ways to write for them. Although the audience is wrong in focus, this spirit of learning is still worthy of praise.

In addition to broad beans, three small robots also found yellow mud and many crops and livestock. It can be said that it has added another food reserve for everyone.

And the white tiger also found good things.

When Ye Yushi finished communicating with the three small robots, the white pigeon barked, and then landed on the top of the white tiger's head, signaling Ye Yushi to follow them.

Shuttling through various walls, the white tiger led them to a tree planted with osmanthus, and then put his head on the top, just when Ye Yushi was puzzled, he found that the turf in front of him was opened by the white tiger, and a wooden door was actually revealed inside, which looked like a cellar.

The white tiger easily smashed the lock on the cellar, and then motioned for Ye Yushi to enter.

Ye Yushi said thank you to it, which made Bai Guo turn his perspective and aim at the cellar on the ground.

The audience also heard the sound of the lock breaking and were curious:

[What was the movement just now?] 【

Wow, how is there a big pit under this tree!】 【

Could it be that there is a treasure inside?】 【

Or is it a trap?】

No need for them to guess, Ye Yushi led them towards the pit. When he landed, the dim light around him made Ye Yushi adapt for a while before getting used to the situation on this side.

This is actually a

wine cellar for Jun Ling.

A shelf (touwz) under the cellar? (com), there are quite a few wine jars in it. When Ye Yu approached one of the altars? [(touwz.com)]?『 Come to [Headtext_Novel]_See Latest Chapter_Full Chapter' (touwz)? (com), then opened it and sniffed it, and said with a smile: "Wow, it's actually a local rice wine that has been buried for so long, this is not bad." "

The amber liquor has become more and more fragrant with the passage of time, and even the audience in the live broadcast room seems to smell the aroma of the wine and like it very much.

Among them, the happiest is the white tiger. It has a soft spot for Blue Star's wine, today I found so much wine, I will definitely be able to get a few altars, thinking of this, its tail is happily flicked, that look makes the white pigeon helpless, the wings swept to make it calmer, don't be too shameful.

Anyway, the rice wine in this cellar still surprised everyone.

Ye Yushi took everyone to climb up again, covered the wine cellar, and let them continue brewing, if they wanted to drink sometimes, they could also take it over and drink it.

Seeing that the time was almost noon, Ye Yushi did not stay much longer, and took everyone back to the villa.

The previously sealed chicken was almost marinated, and Ye Yushi took out the chicken, then cut some onions and shiitake mushrooms and stuffed them into the chicken, and then began to prepare the chicken in front of him wrapped in lotus leaves.

Because the lotus leaves are not large, Ye Yu wrapped several layers and then tied them with cotton rope. After tying up, he began to make mud. After the mud turned into mud, Ye Yushi wore gloves to wipe the mud on the surface of the lotus leaf.

"If you don't like to use yellow mud, you can also replace it with tin foil and a crust made of dough, and the effect is similar. Ye Yushi said.

[He seems to really want to teach me]

[I understand the QAQ truth, where is the chicken, the noodles? 【

Looking forward to the food blogger reproducing it with federal food, I'm looking forward to it】【Urgent】

A

group of people in the live broadcast room were looking forward to it, and suddenly found that someone gave a gift to Ye Yushi, and left a message:

【 Have worked TvT, strive to reproduce it as soon as possible]

Everyone see, isn't this the big anchor of the food district? Immediately giggled and interacted with him, and specially urged the anchor to replicate as soon as possible.

As soon as the two sides linked, it became a mutually beneficial liveliness, and it also attracted many people here to Ye Yushi.

And here, Ye Yushi also smeared the mud. This thing can be baked with a charcoal fire, or it can be baked in an oven, Ye Yushi thought about it or decided to use the oven, at least it is more convenient, and when the time comes, a layer of tin foil will be laid underneath, and it will not be particularly chilly.

The wrapped chicken is placed on a baking sheet, and the two chickens are sent to different ovens when the leaves rain and wait for the chicken to be grilled.

And during the time of grilling chicken, Ye Yushi made another pastoral stir-fry.

Slice the carrot, lotus root, yam and fungus and blanch the water, take it out after about a while, put it in a pot and fry it, and then sprinkle it with a little seasoning to eat. ......

This chapter is not finished, please click the next page to continue reading!

Slice the carrot, lotus root, yam and fungus and blanch the water, take it out after about a while, put it in a pot and fry it, and then sprinkle it with a little seasoning to eat.

With chicken, it is greasy and light.

The high fire and low fire alternately baked for almost an hour, so that the soil on the surface of the chicken was almost dry, and only when Ye Yu turned off the oven, and then put on heat-insulating gloves to bring out the baking tray.

The audience in the live broadcast room immediately became excited.

[I've been waiting for a long time, come and smash the mud shell outside]

[Damn, so everyone thinks the same? I feel that the moment I smash the mud shell must be very decompressing]

Ye Yu Shiman

(touwz)? (com) Wish Jun Ling fulfilled their wish, but instead of being inside the villa, he found a place outside, and then took out a small hammer and smashed it the outside of the mud shell.

With a click, the mud shell in front of him cracked, and after another blow, it fell apart smoothly. There is no housing with excellent sealing. The aroma of chicken instantly spreads through the lotus leaves, filling the area with aroma. Good thing they were outside, so the scent spread quickly. But the taste of that moment still made the audience can't help but sniff.

And the other mud shell was also smashed by the white tigers.

Ye Yushi cleaned up the broken soil a little, and then carried the two flower chickens back, and only then unwrapped the lotus leaves wrapped outside.

The moment the lotus leaf spreads, the golden skin appears in front of the audience through the lens.

[Wow, Golden Legend! ] 】

【It looks so beautiful, it smells very good, but I don't know how it tastes】

Ye Yushi went to find sweet noodle sauce and green onion white, and you can eat it with whatever you want. But before eating, he helped shred the chicken and then drizzled it with sesame oil.

After laying out two plates, Ye Yushi gave the extra one to the white pigeons and them. He eats another portion with Bai Guo, in addition to a pastoral stir-fry.

"It's a pity that there is not enough time, otherwise it would be nice to make another soup." Ye Yushi said.

[It's okay, it's okay, these are already very good, help us taste the taste when it rains]

Ye Yushi chuckled, picked up the chicken and tasted it first. The tender chicken is served in the mouth as if it is about to burst with juice. After the lotus leaf is wrapped, the flesh has a faint fragrance. The grilled chicken can be easily deboned, and the effect of onion and shiitake mushrooms is more obvious when eaten later.

Occasionally dipped in a little sweet noodle sauce, the thick sauce is soaked in chicken and has another flavor.

It may be a little greasy to eat later, so take a bite of stir-fried vegetables at this time, quickly remove the feeling that seems to be absent just now, and then continue to enjoy the chicken.

[Blue Star people are really powerful_(:з"∠)_ Obviously all chicken, but different methods can be made into different flavors]

[Speaking of this, in fact, when the rain said that there were one hundred and eight dishes at the full Han banquet, I was shocked, although there are not many, but since it can become a palace banquet, it must be difficult to find out the number. So I will look forward to it very much] [People with light tastes still like pastoral stir-fry, next time give me a look at the cooking robot, let him use federal vegetables to also fry for me, occasionally eat when I have no appetite is not bad]

[Cooking robot: fake! It's all fake videos! As

everyone said, the soft and tender chicken tasted special, so everyone ate very clean, enjoying the afterglow brought by the food, Ye Yushi first went to clean up the tableware, and then took out the green plum that was picked before and prepared to make plum.

【What can Ume do?】 】【

I know I know, I said before the rain, sour plum soup】

"Yes, you can make sour plum soup, wait for Ume to be done, one day I cook some sour plum soup to relieve tiredness, let's eat barbecue, right?" Ye Yushi said.

【Good! Finally, now I am most looking forward to the lamb hot pot and barbecue, I can continue to cross out one more]

[Speaking of which, I bought a piece of particularly tender animal meat before, and then made it according to the method of making beef hot pot, and the taste of boiling out is actually good, that is, to be fishy

Wish Junling trouble].

[Now tender beast meat is very expensive, I don't know when the Federation will be like Blue Star, there are so many tender and delicious meat]

[How long does it take for Wumei to make?

"At least it will take more than a day, I washed all those plums before, and now I can put them on the earthen stove and bake." "He didn't worry when it rained, but when he was picking plums before, he went to the local area to take a look and found that they had their own earthen kang there, probably because of the plums, so they would also make them. This is also convenient for Ye Yushi. The process of making the stove is directly eliminated.

After that, they just need to pick up some suitable firewood.

The audience in the live broadcast room was a little surprised to hear it for so long.

"After all, it takes fourteen hours just to bake, and you have to turn it over often in the middle to avoid sticking to the plum." ......

This chapter is not finished, please click the next page to continue reading!

"After all, it takes fourteen hours just to bake, and you have to turn it over often in the middle to avoid sticking to the plum."

This process actually sounds uncomplicated, mainly troublesome, and it takes five hours to turn over, which is really not a simple matter.

But for the sake of sour plum soup, of course, it doesn't matter how it is. What's more, when Ye Yu was in time, they could drink it for a long time at one time.

So a group of people immediately set off.

Ye Yushi carried the previously washed plum and took everyone to the stove they found before. Spread the dried plums on the kang little by little, and Ye Yushi asked him and Badou to help him find suitable firewood, and he went to a nearby house with the worm to see if there was any suitable mat, which could be covered on the surface of the plum when the time came.

When the two sides found what they wanted, they happened to meet when they went back.

When Ye Yu started, he began to prepare the plums. They had picked a lot of plums before, and this would just cover the surface of the earthen kang after putting them on.

After laying the fire, Ye Yushi began to light a fire, and the worm came forward to help, but was rejected by Ye Yushi. He still knows how to make a fire.

"I'll just be here here, and I'll go picking rapeseed tomorrow, and you'll definitely be busy then." "When the leaves rained, they lit the wheat straw, piled them into the kang, and when they saw that the fire was growing, they put firewood in it.

The audience heard their conversation and said in surprise:

[Canola, did those golden rape flowers grow before?]

"Yes. Ye Yushi said.

[Wow, obviously I feel that it wasn't long after I saw the rape flowers at that time, but now they have borne fruit?] Think about it, I've been watching the live broadcast during the rain for a long time] [I'm an old viewer, I came soon after the start of the broadcast during the rain, there were very few people in the live broadcast room at that time, everyone was very happy, I didn't expect that the time would turn, and the rain is now the anchor of tens of millions of fans]

[To be honest, the fans really rise quickly during the rain, and sure enough, the live broadcast will definitely be seen by everyone

[I don't care about any of this, I actually want to know what rapeseed is used for?] 【

I know I know, it seems to have been mentioned once before the rain, squeeze oil?】 【

Wouldn't it be the rapeseed oil that I used to use before?】

"Yes, it is rapeseed oil, this time we will not only harvest rapeseed ourselves, but also take everyone to see the tools used to press oil and go to the oil mill to have a look." Speaking of Ye Yu, he couldn't help but sigh, "It's great that the ancient city can be opened, there are many tools, and there is a lot of pressure on us." "

[Every time it rains, saying this makes me think that the unlocking of the new district

Zhujunling Domain is not something he can control]

[In the rain, it is the blue star and it is troublesome to build a city during the rain].

Ye Yushi saw them tangled, shook his head, and continued to add firewood to the kang. At first, the heat is bigger, and then slowly turn the heat to low. After finishing, Ye Yushi and the worm covered the mat on top of the plum.

After that, there is actually not much to do, just wait for a fixed time to come and turn the plum over.

It's actually okay during the day, but it may not be convenient to come over at night, but Bai Guo's side volunteered to move everyone here, so there is nothing to worry about. It is necessary to light a lamp nearby before dark, so as not to have a dark eye at night.

But this time, the others said that they would not let Ye Yushi go out at night. Even the white pigeon flapped its wings to stop him.

After all, in the forest here, the white tiger has personally probed and knows that there are wild beasts, and if the beasts are attracted over, only Ye Yushi and Bai Guo can not deal with it.

Ye Yushi also knew how powerful it was, and he did not deliberately stubbornly and agreed.

It's the big deal that the little robot turns once at night, and it's the same when he gets up early to take over on the first day.

After that, the video of turning the green plum was not much to see, just when Ye Yu still had something to do, so I made an appointment with everyone to harvest the rapeseed tomorrow, and then took everyone back to the villa.

After going back, Bai Guo continued to sort out the information for the research institute. Ye Yushi contacted S and made an appointment with the other party to meet on the Star Network.

After going online, Ye Yushi first observed S's situation, and only after finding that there was no discomfort on the surface did he breathe a sigh of relief, and then asked: "Is the previous treatment useful to you, or I will help you see the spiritual power." "You can also take this opportunity to check whether S's spirit sea is injured.

"Good. S entered the room, lay down like before, and when he saw Ye Yu approaching him, using spiritual power, he closed his eyes and said, "I went on a mission today, and I can't reply to the news in time."

Ye Yushi approached for a moment, and then sat down on the side of the bed casually. He could hear that what S had just said was explaining to himself.

In this way, it seems to bring their relationship closer, even to the point of being too ambiguous.

Lowering his eyelids, Ye Yushi did not immediately use spiritual power, but asked, "Is work busy?" ......

This chapter is not finished, please click the next page to continue reading!

Lowering his eyelids, Ye Yushi did not immediately use spiritual power, but asked, "Is work busy?"

"Hmm. S responded and suddenly said, "I work in the military department.

Ye Yu's eyes blinked. Although he had guessed S's job many times, he did not expect that he actually worked in the military department. But if you think about it, it's actually quite reasonable. After all, S is very busy at work, still connected with the research institute, and working in the official, and the spirit sea has been injured, so it is not surprising that he is a soldier.

But he didn't expect S to tell himself so bluntly.

"Is it okay to tell me directly? Ye Yushi thought that these should be kept secret.

"Just where it works. S said, sweeping away the slight regret in his heart. He didn't know if he wanted Ye Yushi to guess his identity or not. Just looking at Ye Yu's appearance, he shouldn't think much about it.

Ye Yushi really didn't think much about it, after all, it involved the military department, if he probed too much, it would not be good to be punished even by S. But I didn't expect S to be a soldier defending the Federation, and Ye Yushi couldn't help but feel more favorable.

Thinking of the scar located on the spiritual sea, he frowned and asked, "Then your injury also appeared during the battle?" S

responded. When the mutant king beast attacked Servais Star, it almost caused a beast tide, although he killed the king beast, but his own spirit sea was also injured. It's just that most of the federal citizens don't know about this matter, so there is no need to tell Ye Yushi.

But Ye Yushi probably guessed how he was injured, so he was more and more careful when helping S heal. As more and more areas were unlocked, Ye Yushi's purification power was also increasing, and now it was able to remove one-third of the pollution of the mutant beast spar.

When it is completely removed, he estimates that he can purify the pollution of the two mutant beasts in the family!

End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.9K 8.3K 144
Back by popular request! The 2017 rough draft of The Virus Within! (Caution: Contains massive plotholes that were fixed in the polished The Virus Wi...
48.2K 1.3K 21
Midoriya was a sweet, caring and loving hero fanboy who worked hard to achieve his dreams, surely he couldn't hurt a fly.... Right?
51.7K 1.2K 113
Author: Dust Leaf Genre: Sci-Fi Fantasy Fang Li is a small fox demon in the 21st century, who accidentally crossed into the interstellar, where the s...
7.3K 90 27
Authour: Langhua Diandian/ 浪花点点 Category: Danmei Fiction Introduction He died with resentment on the weekend. The end of the world was so difficult...