The Kitsune:MHA x reader

By Reve_kun

Born with two quirks that can be dangerous even for your own self,you decide to start and continue your famil... More

Chapter 1: Savior
Chapter 2: Hero
Chapter 3: Family
chapter 4: The first step
Chapter 5: The exam
chapter 6: Results
Chapter 7: First lesson
Chapter 8: Hero training
Chapter 9: The battle
Chapter 10: Old friend
Chapter 11: Election
Chapter 12: USJ
Chapter 13: ꂑ'ꁒ ꃃꋫꏸꀗ
Chapter 14: The attack
Chapter 15: The Nomu
Chapter 16: ¿Safe?
Chapter 17: The New event
Chapter 18:The festival
Chapter 19: The first round
Chapter 20: The second round
Chapter 21: Hang on to your power
Chapter 22: It's Time
Part 23: The match
Chapter 24: The strongest of all
Chapter 25: An unfair victory
Chapter 26: Warmth of a family's love
Chapter 27: A vague memory
Chapter 28: As brother as sister
Chapter 29: A helping hand
Chapter 30: Aftermath
Chapter 31: Friendly Rivaly
Chapter 33: The first match

Chapter 32: Final exams

156 1 6
By Reve_kun

Y/N POV:
(As a little side note, because you're part of this story instead of 20 I had to put 21 so the original midterms grades went one number lower so that your grades will also be included. Please dont hate me for this.)

"Alright that's all for today, remember that there's only one week left until your final exams began, I'm sure you're all studying constantly alright? Don't forget to keep training the writing exam is only one element. There's a practical portion to worry about good luck."
.
.
.
"I HAVENT EVEN TAKEN NOTES THIS HOLE SEMESTER!!"

Denki and Mina shouted in sync.
Tho one was relaxed and the other was extremely worried.
Mina being 20/21
And Denki being 21/21

"We sure haven't had much free time lately.."

Tokoyami said, hes 15/21

"We barely learned anything when we took our midterms and I didn't seemed all that hard but these.. we've been through a lot and they probably wont pull any punches when it comes to testing us."

Satou and Koda spoke with each other
Satou being 13/21
And Koda 12/21

And then came Mineta along.. How in Heavens name he got 10/21 NOBODY knows..

"As someone who ranked in the top ten I am nit concerned."

He said smirkingly.

"Awh man and here I thought you were one of us!"

"Dont you know little creeps like you are only likeable if they're stupid?! Who's gonna love you now???!!!!"

Mina and Denki argued

"Everyone. Trust me."

Really doubt that.

But in came Midoriya being his usual supportive self. He is too good of a person really.
He ranked 4/21
And Ida jumped in and backed up Izuku with his own affirmation of how as a class rep he had high hopes in us to make UA proud.
He actually ranked 2/21
But with Todoroki jumping in as well and with his blunt words as well.. yea safe to say they were crushed..

"Hey don't worry about it you two, I can catch you up to speed with the important topics if you want."

Momo said. She actually placed 1/21 and I am not surprised really, she truly is one of the smartest people I know!

"I'm afraid I won't be any help when it comes to the practical tho.."

But that is one of her bad traits, she started to become more self conscious about her quirk.. I think it's because of that match with Tokoyami at the Festival.
But right then at the moment came Jirou asking for help as well, and Sero, and Ojirou!
Jirou was 8/21
Sero was 18/21
And Ojirou was 9/21

Luckily with all these people asking for her help, she quickly put her bad thoughts aside and became excited that people wanted help from her, which she was more then happy to give.
Tho I think she got a bit too happy and excited..

"Sounds like I should be studying with her!"

"YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW ENOUGH MAYBE I SHOULD BEAT THE LESSONS INTO YOUR SKULL!!"

"Im counting on it."

Kirishima and Bakugou started

Kirishima in 16/21
And Bakugou in 3/21

"Aha! Everyone is panicking right now but it wont do them any good this late in the game~"

"Wouldn't you be concerned you didn't do very well in the midterms."

Shouji spoke with Aoyama
Who turned his head immediately as soon as he heard those words.

"Are you talking about moi? I did just fine thank you-!"
Aoyama was 19/21
And Shouji was 11/21

It was funny seeing everyone with their interaction.
Suddenly I feel my sleeve being pulled at.

"Hey Y/N, care to join us for lunch break?*ribbit*"

"Oh, Of course, I'd love that!"

I responded with a big smile on my face while tsu reciprocated an equal smile but smaller.

* Lunch Rush Eatery*

"I'm kinda nervous about the final, I have no idea what it's gonna be."

"Hard to believe they'll give us anything too crazy."

"Have you forgotten everything they put us through?"

Me, Ida and Midorya talked.

"The questions on the written exam will all be from class so, I should at least be able to do dose."

"Do you really think it's going to be that simple?"

Uraraka asked, I guessed she would be nervous considering she placed 14th place in the.
Tsu was in 7th place Hakagure was in 17th and I was in 6th.

"Its driving me nuts, I just want to know what they'll have us doing"

"Its a comprehensive test at everything we learned this year."

"Yep and that's about everything we could get out of mister Aizawa to tell us."

Maybe I could ask the twins about it? Or maybe just Shio, tho slim chances that she will tell me anything..

"Alright so it'll cover combat training and rescue training oh and basic training."

Uraraka started to count down everything we learned so far.

"We can't just study, we have to stay in great physical shape-ACK!?"

OI!!

"Oh sorry, your heads so big that its hard to miss."

Oh when I'll het my hands on that blond twig-!

"You're from class 1-B! Uhm Monoma right? That really hurt.."

"I heard you guys had an encounter with the Hero Killer, just like in the sports festival class 1-A isn't happy until they're the centre of attention but you do realise you're not in the spot light because people think you're good heroes right? It's only because you keep getting into so much trouble, here's food for thought, one day some of us might get caught up in your mess and become victims as well. What kind of horrible villains youll bring down upon us? What demons-!"

And right then when I was about to jump over this table and choke the life out of him, Kendo came right beside him and smacked his head with the side of her hand practically making him pass out.

"That's not funny Monoma! You heard what happened to Ida chill out!"

"Kendou!"

Ida tried pleading with her to let Monoma go but I say that she's doing one of the best things anyone could do.

"I'm sorry about him, I think theres a hole where his heart should be."

From his actions even Bakugou is a sweeter person compared to him..

"Hmm, so I was listening and I know you're worried what's going to be on the big coming practical, and I heard it's going to be combat against robots like in entrance exam."

"What??! Really!? How do you know that??"

"One of my friends a few grades up filled me in, I know cheating but oh well🤷‍♀️."

But right then Midorya started to ramble on about some possibility that it's going to be a lot more different.

"How stupid can you be Kendou! You just gave away our hole strategic advantage! This was our chance to finally be ahead of that class full of Idiots!-"

And another smack this time on the neck. I seriously enjoyed seeing Kendou putting him down like a dog.

"THEY'RE NOT THE IDIOTS!!"

Yea, I seriously loved Kendou.

*Back in class*

"ALRIGHT! It will be easy if it's just robots!"

"Such awesome news!"

Denki and Mina exclaimed.

"Why are you so happy? You both have a hard time controlling your quirks.."

Shouji asked.

"Yea! But now I can go all out on robots!"

"And I can melt them with ease!"

"Now all that's left is Yayourozu to help you study and you'll be all set for finals!"

"WELL DEFINITELY BE ABLE TO GO TO THE TRAINING CAMP NOW!"

The both exclaimed excitedly, I laughed happy for them. I truly believe it will be just robots, I mean.. an exam with robots? Definitely souns like UA.

But Midorya seemed lost in Thought. I don't know what tho.. maybe from that thing yesterday with All might, he said that it was about what will happen with his quirks in the future.. but I don't think that's all that he said to him.
From his expression and his movements like his first tightening, there's something more.. something that is absolutely an extreme big weight on his shoulders..

"It shouldn't matter if its robots or actual people.."

That raspy voice started speaking.

"Why are you morons so excited?"

"HEY! WHO ARE YOU CALLING A MORON!!"

"SHUT UP!! YOU NEED TO CONTROL HOW TO CONTROL YOUR QUIRK, YOU GOT IT!!"

So loud..
I placed my palms on my ears trying to make the shouting a little more bearable.

"HEY! Deku!!"

-!
I swear his hatred for Midorya always seemed to just keep on growing, but, it always just never had a reason to..

"I don't know what's going on with your power, but I saw the way you're using it now and I want you to know, it's seriously pissing me off.."

Seriously?! That again!
I swear he really is one to hold grudges over a lot of stuff..
Everyone started to talk about it as well.

"I won't have another half-assed win like in the festival! Well be getting individual scores in the upcoming finals, new rankings so we'll all know exactly where we're standing, I'll show you how much better I am!"

Midorya was scared, practically petrified, The only movement was his shaking body.

"And Todoroki, I'll kill you to!"

And with that he slamed the door shut.
None of us really daring to do something.

"It's been a long time since I've seen him that worked up."

"You think its his patience or hatred?"

Or maybe both.. God's.

Time skip>>>>

Authors POV:

After that, you all went home. And for the past few days everyone was working hard, studying, training, doing everything that could help each one of you in the finals. Your brother helped you in combat training, while your sister helped you with learning. She also lend a hand with your quirk teaching you new techniques.
But safe to say that on the written exam, with Shios help, you went through it smoothly.

Y/N POV:

"Alright put your pencils down, the last person in each row, bring your answers sheets to me."

Phew, at least this is over with. Really should thank Shio.
Now, time for the practical exam!!

Timpe skip>>>

"Now then, let's begin the last test. Remember it's possible to fail this final. If you want to go to camp, then don't make any stupid mistakes."

"Uh why are all the teachers here."

Yea, good question, but also. WHY IS SHIO HERE???

"I believe some of you gathered information and have some idea with what you will be faced with today."

"We're fighting those big old metal robots!!"

"Fireworks! Smores! Here we come camp!!"

I don't think it's robots anymore..

"Actually this year's test, will be completely different for various reasons!"

"Principal Nezu?!?!"

"You're changing things?"

I looked over at Shio.
Who looked back at me and just gave me a shrug! LIKE THIS IS NOTHING?!?!

"The test have a different focus, there be hero work of course but also teamwork between actual people. So what does that mean for you? You students will be working in pairs, and your opponents will be one of our esteemed UA teachers! Isn't that fabulous?"

..
what..

"You will be going solo tho, since you guys are an uneven number, you'll be going solo. Tho I suggest that for you. I want you to work on your strength in a battle alone. We have been getting you way too used to working with the two of us."

"WHAT?! But I am great in solo battles!!"

"Please don't argue, I just want to avoid any other misfortunes that will possibly happen in the future.."

".. Alright.."

Me and Shio Talked through one of her telepathic quirks.
But while we have talked the others have talked as well. But at least I got to hear the first group being chosen.

"First, Todoroki and Yayourozu against me."

I swear, even if I known him for almost all my life, he still scares me..

"Then we have midorya paired with Bakugou. And their opponent is.."

"I AM HERE!"

Oh you gotta be kiding me..
DUDE THEY'LL KILL EACHOTHER BEFORE ALL MIGHT COULD EVEN KILL THEM!!

*A few days ago*

" With the connection with The hero Killer, Stain and the League of Villains, it's possible The league of Villains will become much bolder."

"It be best if we could prepare for that before it's happening. As a school we should take every precaution. If fights against villains are going to intensify in the future. Them how will the kids train against robots in the practical. Originally we'd use them to avoid complaints about people getting injured in the entrance exam, but they're just not challenging enough."

"We can ignore the complaints, let people say what they want."

"This sounds like it could be problematic."

"I understand why you would wnat to change the exam. But have students fight us? Even if they are in teams of two is that a good idea?"

"Yea. I think its a bit unfair."

"If we went to easily we won't be able to give them actual grades yo."

" Of course we could take that into consideration and give the students the advantage."

"Principal what are you thinking?"

Nezu made a pause for a second letting everything go silent, which was enjoyable for what it lasted until he spoke up again.

".. Well since Shio is my right hand in everything, I'll like to let her talk as well."

I hate this rat so much.

"Well, since you said it so nicely. I say that I agree with this, let's change the practical exam to reflect a more current time, as for the students and how we assure that they are not put in life threatening situations, we challenge them, we push them and their quirks to make sure that they are as strong as possible and that they will stand a chance to us."

"Well then it makes sense."

"I agree."

Midnight and Thirteen replied.

"Right, then lets talk about the teams. First Todoroki, he's doing quite well generally speaking but relays too much on brute force. And Yayourozu isn't all around her, but lacks the ability make spurs the moment decisions and apply them. There for I'll erase their quirks and take advantage of their weaknesses."

"Sounds good."

"Next for Midorya and Bakugou, I'm giving them to you All might."

Oh wow,  you're really forcing him to hurt his favourite kid, so cruel Aizawa.

"In this case I didn't pair them up on ability and, or class work, I went with relationships. I know that you got soft spot for Midorya, please ensure that they learn something."

My my, well that will be something interesting.

*Present day!*

"And now, let's announce the teams and the teachers they'll be fighting, In order!"

1st : Cementos VS Satou&Kirishima
2nd:  Ectoplasm VS  Tsu&Tokoyami
3rd: Higari Maijima VA Ida&Ojiro
4th: Aizawa VS Momo&Todorki
5th: Thirteen VS Uraraka&Aoyama
6th: Nezu VS Mina&Denki
7th:  Mic VS Kouta&Jirou
8th: Snipe VS Hakagure&Shouji
9th: Midnight VS Mineta&Serou
10th: Phantom VS Y/N
11th: All mght VS Midorya&Bakugou

"To complete the exam you'll have thirty minutes!
In order to win your objective is to put these handcuffs on your teacher or you can win if one of you manages to escape from the combat stage. "

"So to win, you either have to handcuff or runaway, is kinda like the combat training."

"Yea, but is it really ok to just run?"

"Yep!"

"It's going to be much more different than that combat training y'all went through earlier, after all you're up against people wayyyyy better than you!!"

"Better? Really? Wait aren't you just the announcer?"

Oh that's bold.

"HEY WATCH YOUR MOUTH GIRL HAVE SOME RESPECT!!"

Both me and Shio looked at each other while giggling because of the old memories we had with him in our childhood that were similar to this.

"This time your exam will be very similar to a real battle, as strange as it is, please thing of us as villains!"

"Assuming you come across your enemy, assuming you can stand against them in a fight, however."

"This is where you are outmatched, it will be wiser to runaway and find help. Todoroki, Ida and Midorya, I'm sure the three of you can understand." 

After what happened with the Hero killer..
this exam will sure come in handy..

"So we fight to win or run to win."

"I'll chose to run-"

"No you're not."

Shio stopped me mid sentence.
This is going to be one hell of an exam..

"Correct! Is a test of decision making skills, but with these rules, you'll probably think your real choice is to leave! That's why the support course made this super Effective accessories for us! This babys will add about half of our body weight to our bodies, it's not much but they will eat up our stamina and make it harder for us to move around! We had young Hatsume to create these for us!"

Oh! The support girl from the festival! I saw her in Midoryas team!

"Tch, you think we need a handicap to win against you? Well think again"

"Ahahahah!- this will be fun."

I shivered at seeing All mights face.

"Are you sure they'll be ok?"

"Nah. From how this looks, I think they'll end up in the hospital."

"You really can just not be so extremely blunt for a single day huh?"

"No, now come on, the exam is about to begin."

I really don't like where this hole thing is going..

____________________________________

Bye Im going to bed, my head hurts and my eyes sting, I am about to actually pass out.
Love you all, please stay hydrated, stay safe, stay happy and I wish you all the best!
Bye-Bye!!💋💋

Word count: 3000

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
130K 3.5K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
470K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
455K 16.3K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...