Chapter 33: The first match

*Monitor room*

"Well, looks like I have my work cut out for me today."

"Eh, I wouldn't say that."

Recovery Girl and Shio spoke.
Both me and Deku were in The monitor room as well, waiting for the first combat fight to begin.

"Oh, Deku, Y/N! You're here to watch to?"

"Yeah, its not like we get to watch many students fight with teachers right? and besides.. I don't think Kacchan really wants to talk strategy with me.."

He said lowering his voice quite a bit.

"I can see that.. and my partner is a little preoccupied with himself.."

"Oh yeah, you got Aoyama huh? Haha yeah that's gonna happen."

I said laughing a bit at the situation.
Shio standing besides me, not saying a word, I wonder what she's thinking?

"Yea, so I thought I would get inspiration from everyones else's battles."

"Smart."

I nodded in agreement. This exam is going to be challenging, especially since my opponent is my own Sister who knows everything about me..
Then suddenly a little screen popped up on the main one. Kirishimas and Satous match was beginning.

"TEAM SATOU AND KIRISHIMA: PRACTICAL EXAM- READY- GO!!"

And with that Both of them started to run, I don't know if they are going for the gate though.. I hope they are and that they're not that stupid to go after Cemetos..
But right then A big block of Cement blocked their way, with Cementos right in front.
We were all watching them closely.

Both of them started to charge straight forward, while Cementos created numerous cement walls in their way, forcing them to use their quirk on all of them. Its true their quirks would work perfectly in destroying them, with how strong they are, but they cant keep doing it forever unlike Cementos.

"Come on guys you totally got him!"

Uraraka exclaimed.

"They're not gonna win like this."

"Huh?"

"Their quirk are amazing but there's a limit to how much they can use them, they won't last forever."

Midoryia explained.

"You are right, especially since Cementos doesn't have a limit to his, they're practically just slowly exhausting their strengths away.

Shio added on.

"That's no good.."

"Then that explains why they were matched up. Mister Aizawa is pinning students against teachers they'll have a hard time against. To pass we'll have to recognise our weaknesses and overcome them.."

"Exactly right! So before its time for your own final think carefully about the capability of the teacher you're fighting!"

Recovery girl said.
Ughhh.. why did I have to be pared with Shio!

But just as I turned my attention back to the battle, it already ended with the two boys being blocked inside a cement ball and then beings released on the ground, very much unconscious..

"SATOU AND KIRISHIMA HAVE BEEN KNOCKED OUT: EXAM-OVER"

"It's only the first match and I'm already needed. Phantom if you could?"

"Of course."

"No way.. it was that one sided?"

Uraraka&Midoryia&Me all stared at the screen until Shio poked at my shoulder.