Chapter 15: The Nomu

Y/N POV:

"Remember Midorya, Y/N, we're just here to see how things are going alright?"

"Yeah, alright."

"Sure."

"We'll get out off her the second it seems dangerous."

Us four get our heads out of the water looking at the scene Uncle Aizawa was in..
We looked as the guy with hands over his face.. Shigaraki.. ran twords Aizawa, as Aizawa wrapped him in his scarf and punched him in his gut with his elbow, but he wasn't that fast, as Shigaraki had a hold of Aizawas elbow with all..his five..fingers...
SHIT!

"That annoying quirk of yours isn't suited for exhausting battles against big groups is it?
Don't you think you're a little out of your element here Erasurehead, you're much more better at working steetly, you're known for surprise attacks not battles head to head."

I need to help him..

"But despite knowing that you still jumped into the middle of this fight, just to put your students at ease.."

I have to..

"And look at you, you're still standing, you really are so cool, oh by the way hero, I am not, the final boss.."

No, no no please NO-
Tsu covered my mouth, holding me thighed
I watched...in horror looking at the hideous creature..slamming, Aizawa head..over..and over..and over again,
I need to save him
I need to..
Please...

'Please let me go..'
.
.
.
.
'I'm sorry Y/N..'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Well what do you think of him...Erasurehead?"

You bastards...

"He's the Bio engine nude anti-simbol of peace, but you can call him Nomu.."

YOU BASTARDS!

Bakugo POV:

"SAY GOODBYE!"

"*pant* *pant*"

"I think That's the last of these guys, just a bunch of weakling's!"

"Alright, let's hurry and find the rest of our class, if we're still in the USA, then everyone else is to, and not all of them have the offensive skills that we do, we gotta make sure they're safe, especially since we screwed things up by getting in the way earlier, if thirteen had been able to suck up that Villain we would never been separated like that, we have to make it up to the others!"

Idiot..

"You wanna track everyone down have fun, but I'm gonna go destroy that warpy bastard!"

"Huh? Our physical attack didn't hurt that guy, c'mon don't be an Idiot man!"

"Shut up! I'm gonna take him down because his their way in and out, if I cut out their escape route they'll be stuck here and have to pay for what they've done, we just have to figure it out!"

I grab one of the Villains head and blow his head out, weakling..

"Anyway, if all this Villains are small fries like this guy's were then our classmates can handle them."

"Damn that reaction time was insane, also, since when you act so calm and rational usually you're all like 'DIE! DIE! DIE!!'"

"I'M ALWAYS CALM AND RATIONAL YOU RED HAIR LOSER!"

"Yeah, there you are!"

God he's fucking annoying..

"Go find the others if you want to!-"