[✓] ❛ my darling ❜ || sungwon

By p1honey

sunghoon is the quiet, introverted, shy kid in a class packed with tall jerkwads, one of them being yang jung... More

000: start.
001: haste is a waste.
002: playboy brainrot.
003: two stars meet under the sun.
004: the consequence of my identity.
005: a playboy cares for no one but himself.
006: if he apologizes.
007: do you realize what you've done?
008: jealousy is a mental cancer.
009: am i invisible to you?
010: a familiar feeling
011: oh cupid, how could you be so cruel?
012: i'll try and be happy
013: silly me, thinking you cared
014: interlocking.
000: end.

015: my darling.

883 31 65
By p1honey

015: MY DARLING.

"okay, I understand that you guys are a couple now, but please, for the love of God, stop kissing every 2 minutes!" sunoo exclaimed, complaining about how sunghoon and jungwon were being iverly affectionate despite having been an official couple for only a week.

"hey! just say that you're angry that riki doesn't do shit to you and move on, loud mouth!" jungwon defended, grabbing ahold of sunghoon's waist protectively. he had grown to love the friend group that sunghoon had acquired over his time in the school, and he even convinced his own friend — lee heeseung — to join in on their occassional chaotic adventures.

"what do you mean 'riki doesn't do shit' to me? he literally could give me a hickey if I asked!" sunoo bragged, a little bit unconfident with his words. he wasn't going to lie, he was slightly intimidated by how affectionate the newly conjoined couple had gotten despite being mortal enemies before.

"okay, go get him to do that and leave us alone then!" jungwon fired back, giving sunghoon a quick peck on the cheek after retaliating against the pinkette male. sunoo stared at jungwon, mouth agape, before standing up to get riki from the gymnasium.

it was currently the day of the winter festival, so most classes had been cut short to allow students to prepare for their annual celebration of the upcoming winter equinox. since nobody in the friend group was in student council, they had no reason to be preparing for the festival. the smallest thing that they had done for the entirety of that afternoon was help some random girl put up a banner across the wall — seeing that riki was a literal tree, it was 100% likely that he'd get asked for help throughout the day.

jake and jay stared at the aftermath of their fruitless argument in silence, both looking between sunghoon and jungwon silently as they continued being overly fond of each other.

"I can't believe that's my 100% introverted best friend of 14 years right there — sitting in someones lap while being smooched and ogled at." jay whispered, absolutely bewildered by the clear difference he could envision between child and teen sunghoon.

"I wish I were him." jake whispered back. he didn't seem to be thinking hefore speaking, because he instantly furrowed his brows and did a double take at his own words. "wait— no... I don't wish I were him, I just wish I had someone who'd smooch me too, y'know..." he whisper-yelled, autocorrecting himself despite not being called out by anyone in particular.

"wanna give it a try?" jay flirted jokingly, not taking his eyes off of the new couple displayed in front of him. he didn't think that his words would take such a toll on jake, but it seemed like they did, for he was on the floor, chasing his own breath.

"oh no! jake, are you okay?" sunghoon's honey-like voice broke through the painful screeches coming from jakes clogged mouth. sunghoon reluctantly stood up from where he had resided on jungwon's lap and made his way over to jake; he wasn't exactly sure what had triggered him into choking on air, but he surely hoped it wasn't him and jungwon serving disturbing amounts of PDA.

"darling, I don't think he can answer you if he's choking." jungwon chuckled as he stood up, dusting himself off from any particles left from the chair. they were in an old classroom, so that could have been one of the reasons as to why jake was on the cusp of unconsciousness. he didn't work too well with dusty particles.

"t-tell... your je-jerk of a—" jake barely got an entire sentence out before he burst into a fit of excruciatingly loud and irksome coughs. "—friend that— he should— ne-never flirt— with some-someone like that— again—" sunghoon could just barely understand the words that brokenly spewed out of jakes mouth, but the second he heard him referring to jay, he turned to look at the aforementioned with a disappointed look on his face.

"jay! why would you do something like that to jake? you know that he has, like, asthma or something! you should be more considerate of the people around you before saying or doing things that could potentionally put them in danger. say sorry, even though I have no idea as to what you may have said!" sunghoon stepped up to jay, a cutely angered expression on his face. he scolded jay as if he were his parent, a finger pointed towards jake who was still struggling and squirming around on the floor.

"j-jake, do you need an inhaler? I could ask noona for one—" sunghoon quickly turned around to jake once he had stopped making noises and gasped when he saw the other practically lifeless on the floor. "uhm, j-jake? jake, are you okay?" he shook the other relentlessly, watching in confusion as jungwon walked up to his breathless body slowly.

"he's just playing." jungwon snorted, slapped jakes face playfully. jakes eyes shot open at the harsh touch and he sprung up from his place on the floor, his act having been exposed much quicker than he would have wanted it to.

"sorry, jake. I didn't think that me flirting with you as a joke would harm you this much. I promise I won't do it again. unless you want me to, that is." jay winked at jake, completely spoiling the purpose of his half-assed apology. sunghoon gasped once he headd the reason that jake had been choking, a smile overtaking his concerned expression.

"does jakey have a crush on mr. seattle?!" sunghoon squealed like a fanboy who had just met his idol, his hands squeezing jakes cheeks obnoxiously. jake shut his eyes, mentally cursing jay out for exposing him like that. he sighed before nodding, unintentionally revealing his crush not only to his friend and his friend's boyfriend, but jay — his crush — too! he had basically just confessed.

"oh—" jay's eyes sparkled momentarily before he gave sunghoon a look that suggested that he would be having a talk with jake. "let's go and talk about this somewhere more private. how about it, jake?" jay asked in english, whatever he had said remaining a mystery to the other two fully korean boys in the room.

"wonie, what did he just say?" sunghoon turned around to look at jungwon, curiosity written across his face. jungwon smiled at him whilst shaking his own head, showing that he knew little to nothing about what his words meant either.

when jay and jake left the room, sunghoon and jungwon stared at the door. they wished that they could hear some remnants of their dreaded conversation through the wooden entrance, but alas, they couldn't. tired of trying, they assumed that either jake or jay would tell them what had happened, and then slumped back into their own seats.

sunghoon was doing nothing, really, just sitting there, playing with his fingers to find something, anything to do. that's why he found it odd when jungwon suddenly pulled him in for a kiss, their lips meeting at the most random and unconventional time ever.

sunghoon let out a small, surprised squeak into the unexpected contact, not quite anticipating for a kiss from jungwon inside of an old, dusty, and, most importantly, empty classroom. he just hoped things didn't get too heated, beause he wasn't really one to endorse public endeavors of that rate — especially not in school.

their tongues entangled with one another, embracing their feelings through soft strokes on the skin and light bites on the lips instead of words. the engagement between their lips was purely innocent, just a kiss of love and gratitude.

when they pulled away from one another, smiles conquered their formerly dull and expressionless faces. jungwon's usually hidden dimples made a rare appearance, causing sunghoon to smile even brighter than before.

"your smile is so beautiful," jungwon began, ready to flirt with the younger boy, "just like you." he continued. sunghoon elicited a soft giggle at the unprompted compliment, shying away from jungwon's hold.

"it's been a whole week and you're still shy from the compliments I give." jungwon stated, grinning amusedly at the flustered look on sunghoon's face. "cute." he booped his nose.

"come, sit." he gestured towards his own lap, making the other male in the room even more red. he reluctantly stood up and sat down in the aforementioned spot on jungwon's body, hiding his face in the olders neck.

"you know how much I love you, right? and how I'm truly, so deeply sorry for every single thing I've ever said to you?" jungwon started apologizing out the blue, confusing sunghoon. sunghoon didn't raise his head, only for the sake of his comfort — and the fact that he would probably tear up if he looked at jungwon whilst talking about such a heavy topic.

"I know." he whispered, pressing a kiss to jungwon's neck lovingly. the action encouraged jungwon to keep going, even if it wasn't necessary.

"I can't believe I was such an asshole to you. I've always heard the saying; 'boys will be boys, and if they're rude to you, it just means that they like you', and shit like that, but embodying it really did not feel right. not at all." he continued, his voice lowering to a mere whisper. "don't even get me started on daeyoung. she's a bitch and we all know that now. it's almost cliché, really. really cliché."

"I guess so." sunghoon chuckled almost inaudibly, trying not to break through the seriousness of the much needed conversation.

"I'm trying to better my ways, and I hope you can see that. like I said before, if I ever do anything to you — to hurt you, physically, mentally, or verbally — please, don't even think twice about leaving me. I promise, I'm going to try my best to become the person that I was before I let this 'mean, bad boy' persona take over. I wasn't anything like this and I hope that in the future I won't be even similar to this anymore." jungwon started wrapping up his apology, showing that it was in his best interest to make sure sunghoon was okay.

"I'll never hurt you again. I'll never yell at you again. I'll never make you cry again. unless it's happy tears, of course." he broke through his emotional seriousness to laugh a little, ultimately making sunghoon hold onto him tighter as he laughed along as well. "I'll never make you feel like you have to be afraid of me, hide from me, or complain to anyone about me. if it ever comes to that, I'll do everything I can to make it up to you, if you allow me."

"I'll never make you feel lonely. I'll be there for you for every problem that comes your way, even if it takes a toll on my own mental or physical health, I will list you as my first priority. you are my lifeline, and nothing could bring the same amount of pain as you leaving me." jungwon pressed a long kiss to sunghoon's cheek, acting as a repayment for the kiss that he had received on his neck just moments ago.

"I'll do my best to make you happy. you're mine now, it's my duty to do so." jungwon completed his long speech, putting his hands on sunghoon's to make him look towards him.

"I'm yours?" sunghoon questioned, a happy grin etching itself on his face. jungwon stared into sunghoon's shining eyes for what felt like minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, even years.

"only mine, darling." he whispered before locking his and sunghoon's lips once more.

END.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304K 11.6K 31
"Sunghoon also known as Park Sunghoon is a cold boy in school but is really popular because of his handsome looks. There are some deep secrets which...
155K 9.7K 55
A story about a popular girl who had a huge crush on school's bad boy. Everything was normal until she met someone who looked exactly like her crush...
69.3K 2.3K 45
Kim Jae-In, the girl who really friendly to other people, except for 7 boys that always trying to annoy her whenever in their class since they are cl...
24.2K 1.6K 29
in which, sunghoon is ordered to help jaeyun fall in love. ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ : ᴊᴀɴ 27, 2022 ᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ: ᴊᴜɴᴇ 14, 2022 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗗.