001: haste is a waste.

001: HASTE IS A WASTE.

park sunghoon never thought he would find himself in a more stressful situation than the one he was in right now.

he had forgotten to set his alarm the night before, and ended up waking up at 8:25 AM.

first period begins at 8:40 AM.

he was rushing around, grabbing his keys, money, his mask, backpack, homework, and at this point any random objects that he found would be of somewhat importance to him throughout the day.

he felt extremely stressed out and overwhelmed considering that he's pretty much never ever in his life been late before.

he's either early, or on the dot.

"its your first year in this school and you've already fucked up" he murmured to himself, picking at his lips out of nervousness as he dialed up his one and only friend to see where he was at.

his phone let out a dialing sound 2 times before someone recieved it and-

"PARK SUNGHOON." came a loud, booming voice from the other end.

"jay park...?" he whispered in a questionable tone at the sudden outburst from his friend.

"DON'T 'JAY PARK' ME. you're going to be late if you dont get your FLAT ASS OUT THE FUCKING DOOR!" jay ushered the boy into putting on his converse and rushing out the door in under 30 seconds.

jay wasnt any better of a student than sunghoon, but he definitely was better at remembering to set his alarms.

speaking of alarms, sunghoon was setting one for bright and early in the morning tomorrow whilst running to his destination.

"thank you Lord for allowing me to arrive at school unharmed and alive..." he whispered to himself, getting a few weird stares from the students who had their free period first thing in the morning.

he rushed to find his locker, which, lucky for him, wasnt too far down the hall. as he was walking. he found his friend, jay, waiting in front of a classroom door. confused, he walked up to him.

"why are you standing here?" he queried the elder, noticing a couple more students coming to stand alongside jay.

"the teacher forgot to unlock her fuckin' door." he stated, looking at sunghoon with nothing in his hands. "what the fuck?! don't worry about me go and get your shit before you get yourself into detention" he pushed sunghoon away from him in a hurry.

sunghoon took the message and processed it thoroughly for a minute before dashing his way towards his locker.

he glanced at his phone screen and mentally cursed at himself. 8:37 and he doesn't have his shit together yet.

suddenly the walk to his locker felt like a marathon, and he started running even faster. there were too many students in the hallways for him to be running THIS fast, so he decided to slow down considering that he was horrible with social interactions and could not possibly handle a whole video of him running like sonic spread through the school.

he calmed himself down on the outside, but on the inside, his heart was beating at an unhumanly rate and it was about to sink down to his stomach if he didnt see that familiar looking closet-like contraption right this instant.

he looked back at his phone screen out of anxiety and immediately widened his eyes.

8:41
Monday, October 4

"fuck me." he whispered under his breath and started walking faster, but not fully running. he stared at his phone screen in hopes that his somewhat menacing glare would make it stop time.