004: the consequence of my identity.

004: THE CONSEQUENCE OF MY IDENTITY.

sunghoon was still sitting in detention, waiting for someone to show up. it had been around 5 minutes after sunoo left and he was extremely bored.

he would go on his phone but he didn't have the best internet, and considering that he was in detention, he probably wasnt allowed.

not sure why he doesnt just go on it, theres no teacher in the room anyway.

There was around an hour and 10 minutes left of detention. so much for being 20 minutes late to class, i guess.

he was sitting around, scribbling random lines and doodles onto his notebook. he was extremely bored, he wanted someone to come in and talk to him.

he understood the chances of someone like sunoo walking in would be low, but he hoped someone decent came sooner or later.

he sighed, sitting back in his chair. he ran a hand through his hair and crossed his arms, pouting slightly at the boring atmosphere of the room.

just then, the door creaked open. sunghoon immediately perked up at the alarming sound and sat up straight, awaiting the appearance of the person who opened the door.

he was extremely dissapointed when he saw who it was.

HIM.

who is "him?"

well, Yang Jungwon, of course. but sunghoons dumb so he doesn't know his name.

"uhm... hi?" he squeaked out, scared of what the boy would say considering their previous encounter just a few hours ago in the hallway wasn't all too positive.

"oh. it's you again." the boy said in a monotone voice, showing no sign of emotion.

sunghoon couldnt tell if he was angry at his presence, but left it alone since he didn't want to jinx it.

speaking of not wanting to jinx it, a bit late on that.

"you ran off this morning, why?" the boy, who we might as well call jungwon at this point, blurted out, making his way towards sunghoon who shrunk back in his seat at the intimidating and tall stance of the other.

"i.. i mean i was already late to class.." sunghoon whispered, looking up at jungwon from his seat with doe eyes that he didnt mean to be using.

"speak up, darling." jungwon whispered back, in a... seductive tone?

sunghoon was flustered and immediately flushed a deep red tone, biting his lips slightly out of nervousness.

"i-i was already late to class a-and didn't want to make it worse" he spoke louder at jungwons demand, jungwon smiled in satisfaction and pulled up a chair to sit in front of sunghoon.

sunghoon watched his every move, confused.

jungwon sat down in the chair and observed sunghoons flawless face. sunghoon caught him staring and blushed slightly, looking away immediately.

"look at me" jungwon said, putting his hand on sunghoons chin and moving his head to look at him. sunghoons face flushed a deep red color again and he took jungwons hand off of his chin.

"i dont even know your name.." sunghoon spoke in a whisper.

jungwons eyes showcased immediate boredom when sunghoon took his hand off of his chin, but he thought it would probably be better to at least tell the boy his name first.

"yang jungwon. you?" sunghoons face immediately morphed in shock as he quickly recognized the name.

the person right in front of him was jays biggest enemy.