𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔 π‘Ίπ’Šπ’π’„π’†π’π’†π’“π’š...

Par Just_a_genius_1D

'The person I am with you is the person I want to be, for the rest of our lives... I never thought I would fa... Plus

Hi! -NπŸ¦‹
Larry Stylinson explanation
1: yea shit I'm kinda screwed
2: The fearless (hella hot) firefighter
3: Gotta make sure you're alright...
4: Your timeline doesn't end here, not on my watch
5: Being with him
6: Boyo's looking good!
7: Dreams and dates
8: The pleasure of a picnic, with you by my side
9: You're mine, you know?
10: Time is ticking
11: Happiness over the top, right?
Short message from the author
12: Friends equals fun, 2 lovers equals...?
13: We're gonna buy a house, hazz!
14: Touring with the two (author takes ya on a tour)
15: Burning desire in his eyes, heart and soul
16: Yours sincerely, yours truly
17: When worlds collide
18: Step by step, we will manage + a new addition!
19: Welcome home, love
20: Feeling complete
21: At ease
22: Yours, ours
23: The letters
24: I love you
25: Looking back and forth
26: Always in my heart
27: Let's continue our story like there is no tomorrow
28: My sweet Louis
Yours Sincerely, Louis (Bonus chapter!)

Forever yours (Epilogue)

73 4 2
Par Just_a_genius_1D

Hi!

Just wanted to say before you read that I tried to get the timeline right like ages and so on, but if there are some small mistakes I apologize!

There is also a part about school system and kindergarten and so on, I don't know much about it even though I did research, it's what you get when you live somewhere with a other school system haha, a complicated one to say.

*Trigger warning*

Mention of passing away at childbirth, it's short and just one sentence but I felt like it needed to be mentioned to you. <3

Enjoy

-N🦋

~~~~~~

4 years later

"Lou my love, I love you so much but if you're not downstairs within 20 seconds I'm going without you, been waiting for ages just for you to find the 'perfect outfit'.

Louis quicky makes his way downstairs, he knows Harry isn't kidding.

He pouts as he approaches Harry and cuddles into his side. "I'm sorry, this day just needs to be perfect."

Harry smiles and pulls his husband in for a soft kiss. "You always look gorgeous and it's gonna be just fine today, I'm sure of it, it's just Maverick's kindergarten graduation party, darling."

Louis gasps. "Just, JUST?! our baby is going to primary school soon, I'm crying my eyes out thinking about it."

Harry rubs Louis's back, kissing his forehead, not being able to hold back a small chuckle.

"I'm sorry. It's just, I get it, I'm sad as well you know? But my excitement is going through the roof and I'm so proud of him and so are you, I know that, you're just a bit more sensitive, sweetie. I'm here for you, we did this with Vicky as well a long time ago, it's gonna be fine." He reassures.

Louis sighs and then smiles up at Harry. "Thanks babe, you're right I'm just a bit nervous that's all." Harry nods as he places a arm around Louis's waist, holding hands as they walk to the car.

Harry and Louis were doing great. Their 'little girl' is now 10 years old and she's doing amazing.

Harry and Louis never regretted finding a home for her in theirs and their lives. She's gorgeous and has a great personality and if you ask Harry and Louis, she will always be their little princess.

Two years ago when Victoria was 8, they decided they wanted another child and got back to the centre. They told Victoria about the plans but didn't take her to the centre, thinking it might scare her as she has been there a long time ago.

The boys after a while adopted Maverick, a sweet two year old boy. His father was a drug addict and couldn't take take care of him, his mother had sadly passed away giving birth to her son.

Maverick had dark blonde hair and hazel eyes and you can guess it, dimples just like his daddy.

He went home with Harry and Louis and met his big sister and the who got along rather quickly.

There was a bit of a gap between the now siblings, but that didn't matter to any of the boys nor the children.

Alexis was now a grown up dog and not a pup anymore, Louis and Harry even bought her a friend to play with, another golden retriever called 'Cherié'.

As you can tell everything seems to go well. Louis and Harry are married for eight years now and they both couldn't be happier.

They still see Niall, Liam and Zayn every week and the boys are jsut as fond of Maverick as they are of Victoria.

It felt good, their lives were great and they got everything they could ever wish for.

Of course they had struggles, but they managed it and always faced it together, making it so that their love could overcome anything and everything.

They loved each other so much no words could never be enough to express, the dephts of their love would never fade away.

And today was mave his kindergarten graduation, a big day for the boy, but sure as hell for his daddies as well.

"Seatbelts on?" Louis turned around to face his children who were seated in the back seat of their Range Rover.

"Yes dad." Victoria answered, a smile plastered on her face.

Louis nod and then glanced at Maverick. "Are you nervous buddy? It's a big day today."

Maverick shrugged from his car seat. "Me excited! Dada promised cookie!" He pointed at Harry, who smiled at the boy through the rearview mirror.

"Oh is that true hm?" Louis laughed and playfully smacked Harry on the arm, the boy gasping in suprise.

"Don't blame me, it's your fault that our children have a craving for sweets all the time, you're exactly the same, love."

They both chuckled and made make their way to Maverick's kindergarten, talking and laughing on the way.

When they arrived Harry made sure to fix Maverick's hair a bit. "You look amazing, buddy." He told the boy.

"Yes, you're so gorgeous, our pretty boy." Louis agreed, trying to hold back tears.

"Fanks daddy and dada!" The boy squeaked, his eyes sparkling from the compliments.

He gave his daddies a kiss on the cheek and his sister a hug before making his way to the children from his class.

"He looks so tiny in that suit, but oh so beautiful." Louis says, wiping away a tear that's falling down his cheek.

Harry smiles as he reaches his thumb to the boy's cheeks, wiping away the tears from the corner of his eyes.

"I know babe, he's growing up, but he will always be our baby boy." He kissed Louis's cheek.

"I'm your princess!" Victoria then says, standing in the middle of the two.

The boys chuckle. "Of course sweetheart. Shall we sit down? The ceremony starts soon, wanna have front row seats."

They sit down and watch the whole event, being extra loud when Maverick enters the stage.

After the ceremony they eat some, cuddle with the kiddo's and talk to some of the parents.

In the evening they arrive at home again and lift the two now sleeping children out of the car and up to their rooms.

They as always both kiss their cheek before making their way to their own bedroom.

Alexis and Cherié were already sleeping in the corner of the room, where a fluffy blanket was placed for them.

"Today was amazing." Louis sits on the bed, gesturing for Harry to come and lay between his legs.

Harry hums as he makes his way over to the bed, sitting down and resting his head on Louis's chest.

"You are amazing, from the moment I met you I knew I wanted to give you everything the world has in storage. You are my world, Louis, you're everything to me."

Louis tears up, cuddling into Harry's neck. "Thank you, I love you more then life itself and I can't wait to spend the rest of it with you, I love you and our family so much it hurts." He chuckles and Harry turns his head, placing a soft kiss on his lips.

"It's all like a dream come true, I never want to wake up and I never want it to stop."

Louis kisses him back and the kiss becomes more passionate, both boys breathing heavily.

Louis then pulls away for a quick moment, his eyes bright. His smile is reaching his eyes, his heart full of desire, his mind clouded.

"It won't ever stop, I will make sure of it. I love you, H. Truly, madly, deeply..."

Louis plants his lips on Harry again, Harry smiling into the kiss. He then places his forehead onto Louis his, whispering as he says. "I love you with my heart, soul and destiny, forever..."

The end... well, almost!

A bonus chapter is coming up soon, and that will be the end of the story <3
Stay tuned, honestly adore the bonus chapter!

All the love,

-N🦋

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

95K 2.2K 33
Louis and his friends were just having a normal day and they were actually quite bored. Of course until they spotted a boy with curls, playing on the...
83.7K 3.6K 43
"You've got my devotion, but man I can hate you sometimes." In one year, Harry Styles' entire world flips upside down. With his father and sister gon...
18K 514 46
"I know I'm not your only, but at least I'm one" or Louis falls for Harry, but Harry has a girlfriend.
113K 7.4K 100
"Louis. You're my guardian angel. You saved my life." I say shakily. My voice is unstable and I can't even recognize it anymore. I squeeze his soft w...