Fated strings of love

By priyaashrivastav

Falling for a red flag is normal isn't it, but Tara's life totally changes when she falls for Aditya, a defin... More

(>⁠.⁠<)/ CHARACTER'S AESTHETICS
Prologue
Ch-1 | JOURNEY TO YOU
Ch-2 | WHEN WE MET
Ch-3 | FRIENDS?
Ch- 4 | YOU & ME
Ch-5 | DREAM OR REALITY
Ch-6 | PARTY
Ch-7 | THE GAME
Ch-8 | LITTLE FLUTTERS
Ch- 9 | INNOCENCE IS GONE!!
Ch- 10 | COMFORT
Ch-11 | FIRST LOVE ??
Ch- 12 | CONFESSION
Ch - 13 | NIGHTMARE
Ch - 14 | GOODBYE
Ch- 15 | CONTACTING YOU
Ch- 16 | GIFT
Ch- 17 | MY FAULT
Ch- 18 | TRUST
Ch- 19 | TENSION
Ch-20 | HEARTLESS
Ch- 21 | BLIND DATE
Ch- 22 | STAY UP ALL NIGHT
Ch- 23 | LOVE OF MY LIFE
Ch- 24 | FALLING HARD
Ch- 25 | SIDES OF ADITYA
Ch- 26 | PASSION
Ch- 27 | TEASE AS YOU PLEASE
Ch- 28 | DARKEST NIGHT
Ch- 29 | EYES ON ME
Ch- 30 | SEE YOU AGAIN
Ch- 31 | PANIC ATTACK
Ch - 32 | FATED STRINGS OF LOVE
Ch- 33 | THAT'S MY GIRL
Ch- 34 | EYES DON'T LIE
Ch- 35 | NOT MEANT TO BE
Ch- 36 | FAKING SMILES
Ch- 37 | AFTER YOU
Ch - 38 | IT'S COMPLICATED
Ch - 39 | STAY OR WALK AWAY
Ch - 40 | HIM & I
Ch - 41 | I LET YOU STEAL
Ch - 42 | ADITYA vs AYAN
Ch - 43 | SHAMELESS
Ch - 44 | CRUELTY OF FATE
Ch - 45 | ESCAPING THE DEATH
Ch - 46 | HAPPY ENDING??
Ch - 48 | FUCK THE PAST!!
Ch - 49 | DREAM WEDDING l
Ch - 50 | DREAM WEDDING ll

Ch - 47 | DEVIL IN DISGUISE

18 3 0
By priyaashrivastav

Aditya

Me, in this cabin, with my love, her fiance & my ex-girlfriend.
This cabin is filled with the Silence of awkwardness.
But at first let me tell you how I got into this awkward situation.

Before the accident, When tara was driving the car so rashly, i was really surprised, I have never seen her like this, she was looking tensed, i wanted to ask her why she is doing this but she got pretty annoyed at me and even yelled at me, but that time I noticed that there was a truck and two cars who were chasing after us, she changed the lane and even the route but they were still chasing us, so I saw there number plates and learned there number.
But when tara again changed the route by taking a u-turn, they lost us but the cars were still chasing after us, maybe tara didn't notice that, she looked relieved somehow and after a while they also stopped Chasing after us. But i sent the number plates of that car and truck to my manager. And he looked for that truck driver and car owner for me. But before we reached Delhi we got in an accident, and tara was admitted in the hospital.

I think she knew about the chasing thing but I trust in her every decision. And I know that she would never take this type of risky decision but if she did there must be a good reason.

When tara was in hospital, me and my whole team with police searched for those guys, without the involvement of the media, and when the truck driver got caught, he told us that he did everything because he was ordered by someone to kill me but they cancelled the whole thing at the last moment.

And when they told us that person's name, I was shocked. It was all Ayan's doing,  Ayan did everything to kill me and to pretend it as an accident, it was his original plan.

As we reached Delhi and dropped tara, i told everything to sidharth, but he told us that we can't take action against him because whatever he planned actually never happened. I thought about it and I wanted to tell tara everything but I don't want to scare her. But as i reached home, i saw the notice from the company for whom me and zoya were shooting, that they dropped the idea of shooting anymore.
This is a huge loss for me and zoya as my fans were really excited for this. And I came to knew this, that this company belongs to ayan mehra.

This man is really dedicating his whole time to destroy me somehow. He is really a number 1 fan of mine,
I wanted to talk to him face to face, so I came to his office. And here I saw zoya, tara & ayan all together.

I can understand why zoya is here, but tara, she should have taken rest. Why is she here??

I asked tara “ tara what are you doing here?? ”
But she looked at me and said “ I can ask you the same thing. ”

“ one second!!! She is tara !!!! ” zoya gasped surprisingly
I nodded my head as a yes.

I haven't had a proper conversation with zoya, she is still trying to pursue me, and she doesn't even know that everything between me and tara is solved.
Fuck!!!

If tara came to know that I am still in a relationship with zoya, she will hate me, and she will never break her engagement with this man. I am in trouble...
I asked zoya “ are you here because of the notice?? ”
She said “ you also got it right?? I am really going to kill this guy...from the moment i met him, he has only created problems for me.

Ayan yelled at zoya, “ I am telling you, i don't know anything about this notice, can't you understand that. I haven't done this. ”

Zoya yelled back and said, “ i know you did this, because you want to get your revenge but let me tell you, you don't know what you're getting yourself into. If i called my friend viransh right now, he will make you and your company disappear in seconds ”

Ayan scoffed, “ Viransh Singhania right??? He is my business partner, do you think he will betray me because of you??? ”

When they both were arguing.
I went to tara and asked her, “ are you here because of that engagement thing ?? ”
She said “ yes and there is something more I want to ask him ”

“ something more?? Like what? ” i asked her.
She said " it's a about families and all ” she looked a bit tensed

I looked at zoya and ayan they were fighting like a couple, so I asked tara,
“ don't you think they look great as a couple?? ”
As i said this ayan and zoya both yelled “NO ” with a strong denial,

I said “ look you both are even agreeing with each other just like a couple ”

Ayan said to tara that “ tara, please don't mind him, he is talking nonsense ”

I soffed and said, “ she won't mind, because she already have me”
He looked pretty annoyed and asked me, “ why the hell are you here?? ”

I said to him, “ I am here for... the notice thing ”

Ayan looked at me and zoya, as he was tired of this argument and said, “ okay!! I'll do something about this notice but give me sometime, I'll try to restart the shooting and I'll tell my team to compensate you for your time. Okay now both of you, JUST LEAVE ”

Zoya left and ayan was looking at me,
I said “ well i have something more to talk about ”
He glared at me and said, “ then take an appointment and meet me, don't disturb my time with my fiance ”

Well i don't want to ask him about that accident in front of tara, maybe later will be the best, I left from the cabin.And waited for tara outside in the car.

----------------------

Tara

As everyone left, i was alone with ayan.
Ayan said “ I am so sorry you had to wait for me and watch all this. ”
“ it's okay, i understand ” i said
“ well we what happened?? You never came to my office was it something urgent?? ” he asked me behaving all innocent

“ yeah it's about us.” i looked at ayan and said, “ i want to end this engagement, i don't want to marry you ”

As i said this he looked hurt, his eyes were screaming ‘ why???’

I said, “ ayan, i don't love you, I love aditya and you know this. ”

“ but he broke your heart, he never loved you tara, i really love you believe me. You are the only thing I ever wanted ” he said as his voice was breaking. He came closer to me and holded my hand.

“ Is that why you tried to kill me?? ” i asked him with an icy look.

As he heard me he looked heartbroken and said , “ what the hell are you saying tara?? I never did such a thing!!! ”

I brushed off his hands
“ drop the act ayan, I know your real face so stop trying to fool me,” i said in a really cold manner.

He grinned, and looked at me like a devil and whispered “ I AM IMPRESSED, YOU ARE REALLY SMART TARA ”

Just like i thought he did everything.

I said, “ to meet me, on a blind date was never a coincidence right?? You planned everything right and that day when i saw zoya and aditya together, it was your plan ?? You took me there to show me that Aditya is happy without me, didn't you?? Why did you do that, you knew from the start that i love aditya then why??”

He smirked at me and said, “ why?? You are asking me why?, Tara i am your fate, after school To meet you on that train again was our fate, i never thought I'll ever see you again, i even lost my hopes and thought of forgetting about you but i met you again that day, that's when i realised you were my destiny tara, i really loved you from the start. I'll never hurt you like he did, I'll never treat you like he did, tara I can change everything about me for you, he doesn't deserve you !!! Never ”

" So you think you deserve me?? Ayan i thought of you as a friend, a friend whom i can rely on but you–” as i was saying this.

Ayan yelled at me by grabbing me, “ i don't want to be your friend, i never wanted to, my feelings for you are genuine, and I'll never deny that ”

I pushed him back and told him, “ if you love me then why can't you accept my rejection and move on in your life ”

Ayan looked at me as he was really hurt and heartbroken, he asked me " why can't you give me a single chance to prove myself, that I am nothing like aditya, tara I am the one with whom your strings of fate are connected ”

“ this is my fate and I will decide with whom I want to attach my strings to, and that person is not you... Please try to respect my decision. I don't want to give you any type of false hope because the truth is, when i was with you, i was never me, i only pretended to be okay, but you never noticed the smile I was faking, you never understood me. You only cared about your happiness and love is nothing like this. You should have realised that I was suffocating, i wasn't happy, that i was only doing this on impulse but you never cared about anything, you are selfish ayan, so stop saying that your feelings for me are genuine ” i said to him and took off the engagement ring and gave him that ring.

If you like this chapter don't forget to vote for it 🥀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 430 17
Maya has had a rough past. From her parents dying, to being abused by her step dad, to jumping from foster home to foster home can be a lot for a tee...
48 0 2
This is the story of a girl and a boy. A girl who falls in love with her college senior/ her soon to be best friend and doesn't know whether to confe...
19K 847 50
A sweet, cute, unexpected love story. With a lot of unexpected events happening. A journey from hate to love. A roller coaster ride you all will enjo...
4.8K 274 38
𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙖 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙤𝙠𝙚 𝙪𝙥 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚...