Mighty Champion (Hero Academi...

By AtrayumX

This is the story of (Y/n) (L/n), a young man from the real world. One fateful night he falls asleep and wake... More

Prologue
1. Arrival
2. Arrival: Part 2
3. Here I Am
4. Interlude
5. The Protagonist
6. The One Who Arrived
7. What It Takes To Be A Hero
8. Izuku Midoriya: A Hero
9. One Wild Day
10. New Beginnings...
11. And Roaring Muscles!
12. Just Fine
13. Kickstart The Line
14. And These Guys
15. Quirk Apprehension Test
16. What We Can Do
17. Combat Training
18. Deku vs. Kacchan
19. Izuku and Katsuki
20. Team B vs. Team C
A/n: Look!
22. School Days

21

1.6K 65 51
By AtrayumX

After the Battle...

No POV

All Might: "THAT'S A WRAP!"
Super work! You really stepped up to the plate! And you all came through with no major injuries! You should be proud! Excellent first day of training, all around!"

Izuku: 'I'm honestly just glad I made it.'

Asui: "It's nice to hear some encouraging words after our homeroom class. Mr. Aizawa was kind of a buzzkill."

All Might: "I'm happy to bring such staggering positivity to my alma mater! That's all for today, folks!
Now watch how a Pro exits... like he's got somewhere to be!"

WHOOOOOOSH!!

With nothing else, All Might ran away with incredible speed, leaving the class in awe and dust.

Class 1-A: *gasps*

Kaminari: "Okay you guys! That! Is a Hero!"

Ojiro: "Oh, I'll never be able to run that fast."

(Y/n): "Have any of you guys seen Mineta? I swear he was just here."

(Y/n) looked over everyone at knee-level and spun around, revealing Mineta asleep and still attached to his back.

All Might ran off and looked back to the class, thinking about how his first day as a teacher went relatively well.

All Might: 'Many thanks, young (L/n). If not for you, Midoriya would have been forced to stay in recovery. Your power remains a mystery to me, but from what I've seen it will most certainly come to our benefit. But I cannot relax or keep only the two of you in mind.
For now I must prioritize this entire class. As your teacher, it's my sworn duty to counsel all of you well.'

He skidded into the staff-only room just as he reverted back to his skinny form, taking in heavy, exhausted breaths once he did.

All Might: *panting* 'But I barely have time to teach a class... shit.'
.
.
.

Izuku was able to join the class for the rest of the afternoon classes, and soon the end of 6th period arrived. A few of the students, mainly everyone in Team B, left quickly after they were dismissed.

Bakugou slung his backpack over his shoulder and headed out the door.
But before that, he called the taller male while he faced away.

Katsuki: "(Y/n)."

(Y/n): "¿Si, hombre gato?"

Katsuki: "... I'll see ya."

(Y/n): *waves* "For sure, later."

Izuku: "B-bye, Kacchan!"

Katsuki finally did turn and gave both males a careful side-glance before he nodded and left the class.

Izuku: "That was the first time I said anything without him blowing everything up. I still can't believe he apologized to me... it feels like things will really be different now."

(Y/n): "Yeah? At least now he won't blame you for having his mom's face, or whatever he's supposed to be traumatized about."

Midoriya let out a stifled giggle at his friend's valid point as well as his pencil trick.
H

e watched with amusement as (Y/n) took out another pencil and tried balancing it on top of the first one horizontally, only for both to fall on his face and causing him to spit out nothing.

(Y/n): "Dang it... Hey, speaking of, that Ochako girl seemed really into you!"

Izuku: "... What?"

(Y/n): "Gravity girl. Get her number, that'd be pretty cool."

Izuku: "N-no way! It's too soon for-"

Whoever tf the last teacher is:
"Be sure to follow up on today's lessons and get enough rest for tomorrow!"

Class 1-A: "Right!"

Teacher: "Oh, uh... Kaminari and Uraraka. Could you two pick up the course books for the class? They're down the hall and in the left room. Thanks!" *leaves*

Uraraka: "Of course!"

Kaminari: "Sure. Hm, Uraraka huh?"

Ochako went outside, and Midoriya watched with discomfort as Kaminari adjusted his tie and walked over to the door with a sly grin on his face.

(Y/n) caught on the situation and inwardly cringed at what was going down, so in one motion he stood up and stretched his hand out to the wall, slapping it and reeling the rest of his body in so that he was placed between Denki and the door.

DENKI KAMINARI

Kaminari: "(Y/n)?"

(Y/n): "... Oh, hey Denki! It was Denki, right? Listen, uh... I know this is coming out of nowhere, but I just wanted to say that you were literally the coolest dude out there."

Kaminari: *laughs* "... What?"

Uraraka: "Kaminari? Are you coming?"

(L/n) peered over to Midoriya and gestured to Ochako with his eyes, and the green-haired boy took a few seconds (too long) before he finally caught on.

Izuku: ... "Oh! H-hey, Uraraka! I can help you with those books, i-if you want!"

Uraraka: "Deku? Uh, y-yeah okay! Let's go, then!"

(Y/n): 'Yes!'

(Y/n) let out a small breath and watched with a feeling of accomplishment as the two left him with Kaminari and the rest of the class.

Kaminari: "You don't really mean that... do you?"

(Y/n): *backs away* "... I do. Mhm. I just had to say something or I would've flipped, because the truth is you are seriously so cool, man. The uh... lightning? Next level."

Kaminari: "I... I think you're cool too. And I'm sorry about what I said yesterday."

(Y/n): "Wait, what?"

Kirishima: "You're more than cool! You were awesome out there, (L/n)!"

To his surprise, the whole class suddenly crowded the taller male, praising his display from the last battle like it was the greatest thing they'd ever seen.

Aoyama: "Those glasses of yours are quite exqu-"

Ashido: "YOU HAVE LIKE A MILLION QUIRKS! I WANNA SEE YOU TELEPORT AGAIN!"

Sero: "I wish I could use my tape the way you used those 'webs' of yours!"

Sato: "And you can make things like Yaoyorozu and heal people like Recovery Girl! What can't you do?!"

(Y/n): "Whoa, are you- what?!
Okay, wait- guys, it wasn't a big deal or anything! I just did what I had to for the class..."

Kirishima: "Are you kidding? You did all that AND you tanked Todoroki's ice blasts like they were nothing! You're the real deal!"

Mineta: "Super awesome!"

(Y/n): '... They're not fucking with me, are they?'

(Y/n), in a stunned silence, looked for any sign of them bullshitting. But they were completely genuine, and it freaked him out for a second.

Powers or no, he wasn't used to being personally congratulated for his own performance.

For him, the praise was coming completely out of nowhere, and it didn't help that his classmates had so much energy.

(Y/n): 'This is different from the public scene...'
"Are you guys being serious?"

(Y/n) looked over everyone one more time, tilting his head in genuine disbelief when he felt a light tap on his shoulder. He turned around to find Tsuyu looking up at him.

Asui: "I thought it was cool the way you climbed the building."

(Y/n): "... Thanks Asui."

Tsu: *smiles* "Call me Tsu."

(Y/n): *smiles back* "Tsu. Y'know what?
All of you guys were awesome too! If I didn't know any better, I'd say I was watching fights between actual Pros! And that means all of you!"

(L/n) gestured over to Tokoyami, Jirou, and Ojiro in the back of the classroom.

(Y/n): "But to be fair, I only did so well because of how hard buddy went at it during his match. We should all take a hint from that guy!"

The door to the classroom opened for Izuku and Uraraka.

Uraraka: "In any case, it was really fun! I hope we get to team up again someday, Deku!"

Izuku: "Me too!... Oh, hey (Y/n)! What's going on?"

Kirishima: "Buddy? Oh yeah, your friend Midoriya, right? There's no way we forgot about him!"

Izuku: "Huh?"

The class's attention went to Midoriya as they now walked over to him, with (Y/n) subtly ushering them towards the freckled boy.

Kirishima: "I guess we all followed your lead today!
I don't know what you were saying during your match, but you were all fired up!"

Sero: "And you were able to hold your own against Bakugou! He's super strong!"

Ashido: "You're both did a great job during your matches!" *giggles*

Izuku: "Huh? W-what's going on?"

(Y/n): *shakes Izuku's shoulders* "What's going on is you're a green beast!"

Sato: "(Y/n)'s right! You really turned up in that first match, so none of us held back in our rounds either!"

Aoyama: "You're far from elegant, Midoriya, but you-"

Ashido: "And when you used those moves back there I was like whoa!"

Uraraka: *laughs* "See? I told you, Deku! You were amazing out there!"

(Y/n): *leans in and whispers* "I think they like us."

Izuku: *whispers back* "Are you sure?"

EJIRO KIRISHIMA

Kirishima: "I'm Ejiro Kirishima, guys! We were gonna hang out here awhile and go over training results if you two wanna stay!"

HANTA SERO

Sero: "Hi! My name's Hanta Sero!"

YUGA AOYAMA

Aoyama: "My name is-"

MINA ASHIDO

Ashido: "I'm Mina Ashido, and I just wanna say you two are super awesome!!"

Tsu: "Tsuyu Asui. But you can call me Tsu, Midoriya."

RIKIDO SATO

Sato: "The name's Sato, dudes."

Izuku: "Um, h-hi everyone!"

Mineta: *hops on (Y/n)'s shoulders*
"And my name's Mineta!"

Kaminari: "And I'm Denki, as you already know."

(Y/n): *nods* 'This is the first time I ever wanted to remember names.'

The class began to go back and forth discussing each others battles, and the taller male looked at everyone with content.

He still wasn't sure if this place was the actual anime or it's own world, but regardless, this was a classroom full of people who make decent company.

Tokoyami: "So noisy..."

And Tenya marched up to the three kids in the back of the class who were ferociously vandalizing U.A. property.

Iida: "Tokoyami! Stop using that desk as a chair! Get off it this instant!"

Jiro: "Dude, you need to chill."

Iida: *stutters*

Ojiro: "You're carrying a lot of tension."

Iida: "... No one understands...
I cannot condone actions that disrespect these desks! Not when great men and women, our upperclassmen, once used them!"

Tokoyami: "Also noisy."

Izuku: 'Iida never relaxes does he?'

(Y/n): "If we ever do a class president thing, you got my vote!"

Iida: "Really?!"
.
.
.

After (Y/n) convinced Tenya to sit on top of his own desk, the class spent the rest of the afternoon together, and it was almost too late before it was time for everyone to leave.

(L/n) and Midoriya said their goodbyes and walked together to the train station.

(Y/n): "Today was something. Those guys are insane, but other than that they seem pretty chill."

Izuku: "I agree! N-not really about the insane part, but we got to learn so much about nearly everyone in our class! They're really nice and they all have such amazing Quirks, it's no wonder they're here.
They really liked you (Y/n), but that isn't surprising."

(Y/n): "... Maybe, but I can't let that get to my head. You don't let it happen either, because they love both of us bro!
And, uh, why wouldn't they~?"

Izuku: "... (Y/n)?"

(Y/n): "Yes, sera?"

Izuku: "I want you to call me Deku."

(Y/n): "What?"

Izuku: "I mean-!... W-well, I just feel weird knowing that you have a nickname for Kacchan but not for me...
I know you didn't want to call me that specifically, and you've given me a bunch of others, but it's already my Hero name so I thought that, um..."

(Y/n): dEkU iT Is

Izuku: *blushes* "H-hey!"

(Y/n): "Hahahaha! Sorry! Every time I hear Deku I can't help but imagine that now! Hahaha... hah. But sure, Deku it is.
Sounds like a pimp name, and it could make a pretty dope Hero name."

Midoriya had to laugh a little, admitting to how spot-on (L/n)'s impression was, but he also held the binder he was carrying tighter than normal, feeling all kinds of good at that moment.

Uraraka redefined his once demeaning name, and for (Y/n) to start using it was akin to a stamp of approval, and yet another act of kindness Izuku's best friend had done for him.
.
.
.

The Next Day...

Reporter Girl: "Hey, you! Can you tell us what it's like to work so closely with All Might?!"

Izuku: "U‐Um, sorry, I have to go to the, uh, the nurse's office! Yeah, right away!"

There were way more reporters in front of the school than what would be considered normal, but they all needed to get something today.
They stayed near the entrance looking for anyone to interview.

They talked to Uraraka, but she didn't give them that much.

They approached Iida, but unfortunately the reporters lost interest as he gave an unnecessarily long response regarding All Might.

They found the 'sludge villain' kid, but he wasn't agreeable at the moment.

And no dice with who they assumed was a teacher.

Aizawa: "All Might's not on campus today. Now get outta here, you've disturbed my students enough."

Reporter Girl: "But my viewers wanna know how he's adjusting to life as a teacher!"

Aizawa: 'How do those two ever get anything done with all of this media around?'

Reporter Girl: "All right! If you won't bring All Might out, I'll‐"

"Wait! Let's talk to him!"

The girl was about to storm inside before one of the other reporters spotted a tall, (H/c) male in the U.A. uniform, walking towards them.

The rest spotted him, but once they realized exactly who he was the crowd felt a surge of reporter's fire and passion.

"No way, I know that face..."

"The rumors are true!"

"It's him! That's-"

Reporter Girl: *quietly* "Stop! Yes it's him, and he's the last person we want to scare off!
Before we ask anything about you-know-who, the boy is simply another student who can tell us more about All Might. Got it?
*walks forward slowly* Excuse me, young man."

(Y/n): "Hi."

Reporter Girl: "Good morning! Would you mind answering just a few questions for us?"

(Y/n): "Sure."

Reporter Girl: "Great! Just so we have an official quote, could you please tell us your name?"

(Y/n): "My name's (Y/n) (L/n)."

Reporter Girl: 'Wow! Okay...' "C-can you tell us about All Might, Mr. (L/n)?
How is he as a teacher?"

(Y/n) just got here, but that's whatever.

He put together that the people in front of him didn't realize they were snapping way too many pictures of 'simply another student', and for them to assume he has a class with All Might meant that they know about what he's been up to, more or less.

If what his classmates said on the first day was true, then they know about Grey.

But they're asking about All Might.

(Y/n): "All Might? He's alright, I mean pretty cool.
Well-informed, well-groomed, and all around what you'd expect.
Really, he's only THE COOLEST IN THE UNIVERSE!!"

Reporters: *collective gasp*

(Y/n): "I'm warning you all right now, my words will not do him justice! But first, I'll paint you a picture:

Our first day was mostly orientation; go figure, we gotta wait for the main event.
Fast forward to the second day, and after we've gone through most of the core classes, it's time... for Hero. Basic. Training.
Who do you think the Pro teaching that class is?
Guys, it's none other than the Symbol of Peace himself!!

If you haven't seen that giant in person, he will literally take your breath away when you do, and he wouldn't even try! Yesterday I forgot that he's only here to teach and not completely wipe the floor with some villains!
The day he came in and introduced himself as our Hero instructor, I'll never forget it.
The way he burst through the door with his iconic line, in his Silver Age costume, and marched to the front of the room..."

The people were practically shaking with joy, elated to have far more than what they originally hoped for.

(Y/n): "And as a teacher... this might be a bit much, but he's almost like a second Dad."

Reporter Girl: "Wow... T-thank you so much! Please, can you tell us about how you feel being here under his guidance?"

(Y/n): "Hmm. Well, I won't lie and say I'm not here under 'special circumstances'. I'm here because I have power, like everyone else inside. But unlike everyone else, I got lucky.
I was basically given the chance to enroll in this school when I shouldn't have, and now I hope to leave here a real Hero.
And All Might really is a good guy on top of being a great hero. It's barely day three, but having him as a teacher makes me believe that, like him, I could one day change the world."

Reporter: "Wow..."

"Excuse me but- to follow up on that previous statement, you were allowed here because you're the vigilante Grey! Isn't that right?!"

(Y/n):

Some of the reporters immediately began berating the man who ran his mouth, and the rest pleaded for (Y/n) to stay.

"Sir, wait!"

Reporter Girl: "Don't go, please! You don't have to talk to us about your vigilantism!"

(Y/n): "That's cool but there's nothing to talk about past the few times I acted outside the law, and even if it did feel safe to about all that with a bunch of SUPERHEROES inside the building next to us, the whole thing's not that big a deal, right?"

*silence*

"Are-?"

(Y/n): "Look, I'm here in the first place to do the superhero thing the right way, so..."

"C'mon, just give us something! Are you a secret agent?!"

"At least tell us what's your Quir-"

Before another wave of questions could be unleashed, the girl raised a hand to stop her fellow reporters from asking anything else, forcing the rest relax as well.

Reporter Girl: "That's all we need for today. Thank you, Mr. (L/n)."

(Y/n): "... Yeah, cool." *smiles*

With nothing else, the (E/c) male gave a two-finger salute and leapt over the wall.

Reporter Girl: *smiles* "We're done, everyone... for today, at least. Let's go."

.
.
.

.
.

.
.

A/n: I'm sorry for screwing up my mark. I just have a lot going on outside the screen, and I had a tough time splitting the sequence of chapters.

Again, I'm really sorry because more than 17,000 of you enjoy this story.

Thank you, and I'll see you in the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 3.9K 22
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
67.8K 154 18
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
46.9K 2.7K 65
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...