Tears (Taekook)

By anne1234leowjahagaka

The mafia leader fell in love with youngest And successful ceo in the South Korea for his revenge not for lov... More

Characters πŸ₯€
Entro πŸ₯€
Chapter one πŸ₯€
Chapter two πŸ₯€
Chapter three πŸ₯€
Chapter four πŸ₯€
Chapter five πŸ₯€
Chapter six πŸ₯€
Chapter eight πŸ₯€
Chapter nine πŸ₯€
Chapter ten πŸ₯€
Chapter eleven πŸ₯€
Chapter twelve πŸ₯€
Chapter thirteen πŸ₯€
Chapter fourteen πŸ₯€
Chapter fifteen πŸ₯€
Chapter sixteen πŸ₯€
Chapter seventeen πŸ₯€
Chapter eighteen πŸ₯€
Chapter nineteen πŸ₯€
Chapter twenty πŸ₯€
Chapter twenty one πŸ₯€
Chapter twenty two πŸ₯€
Chapter twenty three πŸ₯€
Chapter Twenty four πŸ₯€
Chapter twenty five πŸ₯€
Chapter twenty six πŸ₯€
Chapter twenty seven πŸ₯€
Chapter twenty eight πŸ₯€
Chapter twenty nine πŸ₯€
Chapter thirty πŸ₯€
Chapter thirty one πŸ₯€
Chapter thirty two πŸ₯€
Chapter thirty threeπŸ₯€
Chapter thirty four πŸ₯€
Chapter thirty five πŸ₯€
Chapter thirty sixπŸ₯€
Chapter thirty seven πŸ₯€
Chapter thirty eightπŸ₯€
Chapter thirty nine πŸ₯€
Chapter fourty πŸ₯€( End )
Epilogue

Chapter seven πŸ₯€

3.8K 168 21
By anne1234leowjahagaka

I need to hurt you..........

Another month fly away without any concerns to Taehyung and Jungkook , all even they became more closer than before . Because they were confessed to each other and become boyfriend, but Jungkook still didn't said he loves Taehyung.

He just only said he likes him ..

After that Taehyung all the time during the the evening visit in to Jungkook's mansion and enjoy their company within foods , drinks , movie nights or little chats.

Taehyung even without any emotions he closed to Jungkook more  than before.

Taehyung get to know jungkook's past life , how he lived in orphanage and studied.

Even Taehyung get know Jungkook has been taking medicine for his panic attacks from the long time .

But when Taehyung comes to his life Jungkook stop taking his medicine.because Taehyung's voice and his smile becomes his medicine.

Junkook totally fell in love with this man , but he still doesn't understand how to confess his feelings for Taehyung .

When it comes to Taehyung , jungkook felt he just like a water balloon, because any time , any how its fell down definitely it will be blast.

Today is weekend day normally in those days they just work together and enjoy their day.

Current Taehyug sit on the floor and making his new project , even  jungkook also in the same room but he didn't do anything else because he admire his lover handsome face.

Jungkook imaginary world crack down when Taehyung's phone rings out loudly.

" hello .. is this Kim Taehyung ? "

" yeah it's me .. , can I know who is this because today isn't my work day ? "

" hey dumb, I'm Namjoon  hyung ... can't you even recognize my voice now ah ? 

I called you because, you know Lee family decided to give us party today , so I just call you  to remind about it , "

" hyung....

Taehyung stood up from the floor and went out to the balcony for communicate with other.

" hyung you know today is the last day we can get Jungkook bank account informations , even he trust me now .

All even I got every single detail about his company and shares details ... but now I want one help from you .. "

Namjoon   doesn't want to talk about this anymore because he doesn't like to hurting others , but he's always involving with mafia business.

However this Taehyungs new revenge and Jungkook thing he felt , Taehyung involved with wrong guy .

But however he has to do what ever Taehyung said to him.

" spill it out Taehyung ? "

" make a deal paper and send it to me now

" to where?"

"to the Jungkook's mansion ..

You have to creat it like this

"all the lands and properties turn into Kim Taehyung by Jeon jungkook and Jungkook work under him , until his day comes..."

" Taehyng  are you sure you want to do this ?

Isn't it rude , because you know that boy loves you and ....."

" stop it hyung!  I'll give you 30 minutes for do it , and don't mention his name after this business end . "

" because Jungkook get proper place after this , he deserves it , because he did wrong thing to me , I know he couldn't remember when he drive like crazy man that day and killed my mother .

Even he lost my father business company...

When I get revenge back on him he have to stay by my side as a slave and obey me .

Lastly Then I can get proper breath , when this end .."

" Okay Taehyung give me 20 minutes, and gets ready for the party , I'll come to pick up you .."

" no Hyung .. don't come here , just only send the papers to me and I can take the jungkook with me today ...

Because I want to see him in pain , and hurt "

After sometimes Taehyung and Namjoon call ended and Taehyung went inside the room but he couldn't see the Jungkook in there .

Taehyung got panicked and he started calling Jungkook, because he thought " did Jungkook hear him? "

But his screaming stop when Jungkook appeared into the room within two mugs on his hands .

" Tae I went to the down stairs for make a cup of coffee, I know you were working lot , that's why I go to make it up,

Just sit there I'll go back quickly and bring chips until I come don't drink okay . "

Jungkook quickly go back to kitchen and took the chips basket and made it way to his room .

" here we go , just take it one and put it into coffee like this and soaked it with coffee then eat it like this "

Jungkook explained how to enjoy coffee with chips , but Taehyung's eyes traveled Jungkook pinkish petal lips,

Taehyung felt eager to taste them , so he quickly gave a tiny peek on it and started enjoy his coffee .

During that time Jungkook's face turned into beetroot color and his stupid butterflies started popping inside his heart .

They are boyfriends now and even sharing little kisses and hugs, cuddles but still Jungkook couldn't resist them when Taehyung was doing lovable stuff.

But his eyes turned to Taehyung's side when Taehyung wave his hand infront oh his face .

" why Tae ?"

" jungkook .. today Mr . Lee's company held on a party at the night , so I want you to come with me for go there ,

Can you please come with me today ! , I know tomorrow both of us have office , but I don't want go in there alone ,

Even I have a boyfriend now .."

Taehyung shows his puppy eyes to other and told it .

However Jungkook couldn't say no for others , that's why he made up his mind to go in there .

-🥀-

After their works ended Jungkook started to get ready for go party with his boyfriend,

This is the first time go for public as a couple after their relationship started .

Jungkook is so much nervous at this point even he can't decide what should he ware today .

He sat on the edge of the bed and think which color suit for him today , even he didn't recognize Taehyung come outside from the bathroom only wearing bath-towel , revealing his tan color skin and his build up abs .

Jungkook totally froze up as a tomato plant in the middle of the room , he hasn't been seeing him like this way until today , because still they didn't do sexual things.

Jungkook want it , but he thought Taehyung just give him time to adjust with him , but that is not the real reason for it .

Real reason behind of it Taehyung actually doesn't love him , he just only wants to get revenge from Jungkook as well his money..

While Taehyung brushing his hair with another towel and approaching to Jungkook and gave little tiny smooch on his cheekbone and near up to his lips and stop up tiny inches between them attached together their lips ,

And deeply looking at others baby eyes with many thoughts, but Jungkook failed to recognize them because he is too innocent for identity those thoughts.

But if someone else sees others eyes , they can clearly recognize its fills up with lust .

" you should where red color suit today gorgeous, because your skin perfect with it .."

Jungkook couldn't bare that staring contest and he quickly break eye contact and gulp down huge salivas to wet his dry throat.

Taehyung went out from the room while other blush messily like teenage girl .

Jungkook jumped on to the bed and screamed into the pillow while throwing his legs air like a baby.

" oh god ..! This man give me heart attack some day .."

Jungkook drum to his chest and said it , but from the other side room taehyung .

" I'm gonna make your life miserable Jungkook, just wait for tonight...." Taehyung thought and adjusted his coat , while checking out himself through the mirror within smirk on his lips .

I'm gonna update next chapter tomorrow and wait spicy chapter

Until next chapter stay safe 💚💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 1K 17
Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung are college students from different worlds. Taehyung is the captain of the basketball team and Jungkook never really l...
45.1K 1.5K 29
Taekook both are lovers and they're break up with each other for misunderstanding after that tae fly to newyork to his parents did they are together...
188K 6.6K 65
Taehyung : You're worthless..I frickin' hate you! Jungkook : B-but what did I do!? Dive into the journey of two guys..their lives got entangled toget...
1M 48.5K 40
"You sure got the guts huh?" "P-Please spare me, Sir..." "Are you nuts? Everyone knows the rule, moron. If you touched my precious one time, I'll cut...