The Devil's Forbidden Love ||...

nixni_

"The lord of Hell and Innocent fairy" Jeon Jungkook, a name that could tremble down the whole heaven. A devi... Еще

𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍..
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-1
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-2
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-3
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-4
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-5
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-6
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-7
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-8
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-9
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-10
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-11
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-12
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-13
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-15
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-16
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-17
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-18
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-19
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-20
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-21
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-22
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-23
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-24(15+)
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-25
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-26
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-27
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-28
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-29
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-30
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-31
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-32
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-33
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-34
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-35
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-36
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-37
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-38
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-39
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-40
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-41
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-42
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-43
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-44
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-45
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-46(15+)
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-47
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-48
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-49

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-14

13.6K 784 167
nixni_

______________________________________

"Now go and bend down to the table."

Her doe eyes widened up with extreme fear and she placed her hand behind her butt.

"Wh-why?" She asked horribly with a visible nervousness in her voice.

"You broke the rule and now you're going to get punished." He stated.

"It won't ha-happen again." She shook her head while her eyes became slowly teary.

"I don't want to hear anything right now." He growled against the trembling figure.

"Go and bend down to the table."

Yn clutched on her butt and pouted her lips while tears fell down from her eyes.

She just helplessly went towards the table and again turned back towards him flashing her doe eyes but he was not in the mood of showing any mercy today.

Instead he signalled her to bend down at the table. She slowly bend down and closed her eyes while trying to control her sobs.

He approached near to her and rolled up his sleeves. He gazed at her butt before turning it towards her innocent face where the tears were rolling down..

"Get up." He looked away from her and went towards his bed.

She confusedly straightened herself and looked at him with unsureness.

"You're n-not going to pu-punish me?"

He turned his gaze at her and spoke.
"I am." She continued to stare at him with no break..

"I know I'm hot, no need to stare for so long." He proudly said with a evil smirk on his face.

"You are ho-hot?"

She blinked her eyes and slowly approached near him. She stood Infront of the bed where he was sitting and placed the back of her hand on his forehead.

"What do you think you are doing?"

She shook her head and looked straight at his sharp eyes.

"You're not ho-hot. You are pe-perfectly fine."

A little bit of innocence flickered on her doe eyes while his face was covered with disbelief expression.

He gazed down but immediately looked away after witnessing her torn clothes. "Wear your clothes." He scolded loudly while she pouted her lips.

"I don't have."

He held the shopping bag and threw it towards Yn making her to stumble on her feet. He was still not looking at her.

She held on the shopping and looked at him innocently.

He raised his brows and poked on his inner cheeks. "Go and change little girl."

"Ch-change?" She hesitantly asked.

"Don't you understand the meaning of change?" He rolled his eyes.

She nodded her head and slowly went towards the table and placed the bag there. She took out the dress from there and also placed it on the table.

She hesitantly brought her hand towards her clothes and tried to slid down making Jungkook to furrow his brows.

"What are you doing?" He yelled making the poor soul to flinch badly.

"Ch-changing, wh-why?" She gulped down her saliva while Jungkook furiously stood up from the bed.

He walked towards her with his each scary steps while she continuously backed away.

And without a warning, he held on her elbow and grabbed the dress kept on table while dragging her out of the room.

After many walkings, he slammed open the big door while still keeping up with his rude attitude.

Her eyes were closed but it slowly opened when she felt no movement around her.

Her mouth widen up with amazement seeing a dark yet beautiful bathing pool Infront of her.

She looked towards the tall figure nervously but her body trembled when he bent down at her level.

"Wash yourself and change that dress too. I need you in my room within 15 minutes." He coldly scolded while she quickly nodded her head in fear.

He closed the door while Yn looked at the courtier cloth and placed it at the side table.

"First he said to change your dress then he became angry when I was going to change my dress, he is very bad." She sniffed and slid down her dress.

She was now fully naked and she slowly went towards the pool only using her toe.

The floor was too slippery making her hard to balance. She reached near to the pool and digged her feet down at the water.

"It's too deep." She mumbled and sat down at the edge of swimming pool.

"I will just wash my feet." She moved her leg here and there and brought a little water on her palms.

She splashed the water over her body but shivered. "Too cold."

She stood up from there to walk away from there but fate wasn't on her side,

She slipped badly on the slippery floor and fell backwards making her to drop down at the deep bathing pool..

The height of water was more than her size and she started hitting on the water with her hand, struggling for air.

She felt herself not being able to breath at all. The water was getting inside her nose and mouth while her eyes struggling to open.

The whole scary room was filled with the loud cries and screams of the little girl. She didn't want to die that way. She felt that whole world being covered with water everywhere at that moment.

She tried to save herself but her own body was feeling fully weak. The only thing she could do right then was to scream and hit on the water..

But before she could close her eyes and drown, she felt herself being held in someone's warm hold. Her head was out of water while her body was still inside of it.

______________________________________

'Jeon Jungkook's pov'

Fucking dumb and idiot.

That's what the little girl is. Always distracting me from doing my work with her silly things.

I was just walking to the room finally feeling a little free from her but something felt off.

Even though her pains wouldn't make an impact on me anymore, I could still feel her being in trouble and feeling pain.

I could hear her screams and cries. It was ringing on my ear.

Shit.

I walked towards the bathing room and slammed it open. My eyes caught the same little figure struggling and drowning on the pool..

She was hitting on the water with her little palms and I quickly ran towards it, jumping on the pool.

I finally pulled her towards me and she hugged on me tightly. Her eyes were closed while her mouth was releasing large amount of water.

Her loud coughs was now echoing on the room.

She was shivering more and more while crying out loudly. She shifted herself more towards me and hugged my neck tightly.

I came back to my sense and realized that I was holding on her back bare and waist.

Is she not wearing anything?

A nervous cough left of my mouth after realising it. I could feel her soft chest pressing on mine. Her naked body was sticking with my clothed one.

I gulped on my saliva and looked at the surface of water. It was not even reaching my chest but how could I forget that this pool wasn't for her short height.

She finally backed away from the tight hug and looked at me confusedly. She again burst out in tears while I was still processing why she is like this, crying and stopping for sometime then again crying.

"Mr Scary is hu-hunting me in my dreams ev-even after I already died." She moved her feet here and there in water while I tried my best to control my anger.

"Am I-I already de-dead?" She again asked stopping her cry.

"I do-don't want to be dead, I have not eaten most of the foods to-too and I have not ev-even married, I don't wa-want to die so soon."

She nonstop spoke making me irritated as hell. Why does she speak and cry too much?

I finally felt a little relief when she stopped her talkings but she again made a crying face.

No, don't fucking cry again.

I grabbed the back of ner neck and forcefully connected my lips with her. She opened her eyes widely with confusedness while I slowly sucked into it.

I have totally lost my mind.

But atleast she is silent.

I backed away and looked at her confused face. "Wh-why?" She asked blinking her eyes.

I didn't give an importance to her question and she lowered her gaze but frowned.

"Aah." She screamed and looked at me with her teary eyes.

And without a warning she placed her one palms on my eyes, forbidding me from looking at anything.

"Do-don't look at m-me, I am not we-wearing anything." She shook her head and again hugged me.

"I am not looking, don't panic." I boringly spoke and slowly walked towards the edge of the pool.

"Now go and wear your clothes."

She held on the edge and pulled herself up. I could feel her running away and finally after some moments, I opened my eyes and looked towards her.

She was standing there while placing the cloth Infront of her, covering her from only front. Thankfully, she was facing me.

I got up from the pool and walked towards her making her to continuously back away.

"Ho-how do w-we wear th-this?" She innocently asked and I looked towards the cloth she was taking in her hand.

I evilly chuckled seeing her innocence and went towards her. Finally, I reached infront of her and bent down at that short level of hers.

I would probably suffer from back pain since I have to always bent down too low. Struggle!

"You don't know?" I asked while eyeing her shivering figure. She gently shook her head and I released a sigh.

I went towards the cloth shelf and took out a towel from there. Forwarding myself towards the little figure, I wrapped the towel around her body without looking at it..

All dresses were now on floor and I picked her up, taking her towards the room.

I opened the door and placed her down at the floor. She was gripping on the towel tightly while her whole body was shaking. Her doe eyes were being fixed on me while her plumpy lips were trembling.

I couldn't think of anything than adoring her at that moment.

My eyes fell on her bare neck and collarbones. It was unknowingly making me hard.

I went out from the room to bath myself and change this wet dress. I opened the door of bathing room and stepped inside.

The first thing I saw was her dress and undergarments lying on the floor. I cleared my throat and sat down on the pool while resting myself on the corner of it.

The cold water was making my body to feel peaceful. Finally after some minutes, I wrapped the towel around my lower part and went towards the shelf to take out my dress.

I wore it and was going to be back to the room when my eyes fell on some red liquid on the floor.

I knelt at its level and looked at it clearly.

Blood?

I slammed open the door and went towards my room in a wild way and entered inside.

There was she, looking frightened and scared. She was in the verge of crying while I was feeling totally confused.

She was sticking to the wall while holding on the towel tightly. Her little hands and legs were shaking with fear.

I poked on my inner cheeks before shifting my gaze down but finally understood a little after seeing drops of blood dripping from between her legs.

_____________________________________

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

50.4K 3K 30
"Jeon jungkook is the curse that kim taehyung wants" Kalopsia- was the largest magic empire of the era ruled by the magic emperor kim taehyung.. Kim...
105K 9.3K 56
He was unattainable, yet unbelievably in my grasp. Like a distant memory coming to life, he was an angel under the false title of a demon- if not, h...
11K 885 16
A story of a woman who's been through a lot and always hoped that hiding her wounds behind a smile would bring her relief. As her wounds get too deep...
4K 364 26
"There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds." - Laurell K. Hamilton Little did Jungkook...