Wallflower: Lee Yeonjin |I-La...

Galing kay kjss3es4y0u

Having trouble communicating is one thing but meeting an old friend/love interest while falling for another i... Higit pa

✫ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ✫
꧁Gᴏᴏɢʟᴇ Sᴇᴀʀᴄʜ꧂
꧁ɪɴᴄᴏʀʀᴇᴄᴛ ǫᴜᴏᴛᴇs꧂
꧁INCORRECT QUOTES PT.2꧂
꧁ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʟᴘʜᴀʙᴇᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴇᴏɴᴊɪɴ꧂
✫ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛs✫
꧁ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴠɪᴇᴡ꧂
꧁ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 1꧂
꧁ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 2꧂
꧁ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 3꧂
꧁ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 4꧂
꧁ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 5꧂
꧁ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 6꧂
꧁EPISODE 8꧂
꧁EPISODE 9꧂
꧁EPISODE 10꧂
꧁EPISODE 11꧂
꧁EPISODE 12꧂
꧁EPISODE 13꧂
꧁EPISODE 14꧂
꧁EPISODE 15꧂
꧁EPISODE 16꧂
꧁EPISODE 17꧂
꧁EPISODE 18꧂
꧁EPISODE 19꧂
꧁EPISODE 20꧂
꧁EPISODE 21꧂
꧁EPISODE 22꧂
THANK YOUUUU🥳🥳
꧁EPISODE 23꧂
꧁EPISODE 24꧂
꧁EPISODE 25꧂
‼️IMPORTANT‼️
⚠️BOOK RELEASE INFORMATION⚠️

꧁ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 7꧂

727 22 2
Galing kay kjss3es4y0u

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚎, 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚢 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝙸 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎.
𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠, 𝚜𝚘 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚌𝚝, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚊t 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠.

"I'm just saying, if I died tomorrow and do not get to finish the show, I'm suing"

Shrugging, I get up from my spot on the floor. Heeseung, Jungwon, Daniel, K, and I were currently stretching and they were listening to me and Jake rant stupid theories to the group.

Yes, I said stupid but that doesn't mean there not logical.

K turns and gives me a confused look, "You'll be dead, you won't get to sue then." He says also getting up from his spot.

I turn to him and give him a sly smirk, "Oh I'll still sue, my sister has my back, promise" I scoff and turn back to Jake continuing our argument.

Suddenly the egg is turning and the loud speaker from before is telling us to go. Everyone in the practice room looks at each other before running out of the room and to the egg.

"What do you think we're gonna do?" Whispers someone from behind me. I glance over my shoulder to see Sunghoon and Jay whispering to each other.

We're probably about to get evaluated or something like that. Or maybe there will be a test to see if we're prepared for the performance.

I huff and wait to walk out of the the egg after those in front of me and we walk out onto a stage lining up in a straight line.

Gasps erupt from the contestants around me and I turn my attention to the silhouette in the distance, gawking in awe.

That person has a really intimidating silhouette.

He suddenly starts to walk towards us with a noticeable smile and I feel myself sucking in a sharp breath, waiting to see who it is.

"Nice to meet you," he says coming to a stop a few feet away from the group of applicants.

A few of different forms of "hello" erupted from people beside me as I felt my grin widen.

Rain.

Of course it would be him.

Mentally rolling my eyes I feel my attention turning back towards him as he starts talking again.

"I'm producer RAIN, Jung Jihoon, and I'm in charge of this test. I May be a producer on the outside, but I want to be there mentally to support you all as a close hyung." He says and our eyes meet, I give all my courage I have not to break out into laughter or cringe.

The said producer shakes his head under my gaze then turns back to the rest of the group.

Noticing someone looking curiously beside me has my attention turning.

Noticing Daniels curious gaze I mouth "What?" He mouths back a "what was that about" and I give him a shrug.

"Is your test preparation coming along well?" He glances down at his clipboard in hand and looks back up at us.

"Yes, it's going well!"

Geez, and I thought I had a unusually monotone speaking voice. They sounded like a group of soldiers.

"I'm curious to see where your skills are at as a group so lets see your choreography. It'll be best to make mistakes now in front of me rather than later so we can fix the problem and perfect it."

Everyone nods including me when we hear him say to go to our formations.

We all scramble to our formations and immediately start dancing as the music starts and comes to an end.

"Line up, make one line!"

The sudden burst caught me off guard and I scrambled with the rest of the group in a line.

"Now your going to sing."

I catch how a few others huff in astonishment and I grin.

Soon everyone sings their assigned parts and then he's ordering us again.

"Now your going to sing while dancing" I feel a pair of eyes on me and I catch Heeseung gaze.

After it's finished we all stand back out in a line while panting for air.

I feel RAIN looking at me before turning his eyes to Heeseung.

He knew it would be easy for us, so he better not say anything.

He clears his throat before looking down at his clipboard, "Heeseung, Yeonjin?"

Heeseungs ears perk up at his name and turns his head towards me with a questioning look.

"Yes sir?" Me and Heeseung says at the same time.

"Have you two done this drill before?"

The sudden question makes me role my eyes at his attempt to seem like he's oblivious.

He notices and stares daggers into my eyes.

"Yes sir me and him was trained by a family friend before becoming trainees." I say once again in a monotone voice.

The famous producer in front of us nods his head before turning his attention to the rest of the group.

༺𐮙✧𐮙༻

We had just gotten back from the midpoint test, leaving with some bad remarks and others good remarks.

The group starts complaining about how we'll have to perform on a moving stage.
I even heard Seon saying that out new centre couldn't sing at all.

Who in their right mind changes the centre and says he can't sing for shit when it was their recommendation... He probably doesn't even realize that that comment hurt Niki-

The boy is only 15, who the fuck hurt you.

I get pulled off by someone behind me, yelping I close my mouth embarrassingly when I notice its Daniel.

"So what was all that?"

"What do you mean?" obliviously I sit in the chair next to him. He only shakes his head before grinning.

"Do you know Producer Rain?" he asks curiously.

I nod my head slowly, "Yes why?"

He only jolts up from his seat as his eyes widen, "You really do? Oh my gosh!" startled I lean back in my seat as he sits back down across from me.

"How do you know him?"

I let out a sigh and begin to speak up, "His family and my family have known each other for years and I was curious about his job one year and askes him to teach me and Heeseung about it, that was what earlier was about" I state normally.

I notice the younger agape mouth and push it up with my hand. He shoves my hand out of the way and giggles. "Thats so cool, well I'm glad you two were prepared for the evaluation.

I just nod and pull myself up off the chair and drag Daniel along with me, "Where are we going?" he practically yells while being dragged by me.

"We deserve a break from practicing, lets go eat."

I feel the younger stop in his tracks causing me to stop as well, and I frown upon seeing his face, "What is it?"

He looks down and I frown once more, "I need to practice more..." he drifts off as I slap his arm lightly.

"I dont care, I'll teach you later and help you, but for now let me make you some food, im starving." the boy seems to brighten up at this and follows me into the kitchen.

"You mean it? I won't let you forget that hyung" he says as we finally make it into the kitchen and he sits down in one of the chairs.

Making two bowls of my personalized ramen, as long as some fruit aside from it.

We both sit down to eat and I wait for the younger to take the first bite.

"Well...?" Hoping he liked the food I look at him intently, suddenly the boys mouth quirks up into a big smile.

"Hyung, you have to make me more next time, this is so good!" he says with a mouth full of ramen.

I chuckle and begin to eat as well, "I will Danny as long as it makes you smile like that again." I chuckles again at the boy as he shoves ramen into his mouth.

We finish eating the food while laughing amd talking about random things.

I felt like I really had to protect this boy.

He reminded me of my own little brother.

I sigh remembering the times me and my brother would spend hours just talking about random things while laughing over a bowl of ramen.

I miss him, but he made his choice and I can't stop that.

༺𐮙✧𐮙༻

I huff loudly as I plop myself onto my bed and shove my head into the comforter.

Groaning I roughly move around in my bed but stop abruptly when someone puts all their weight onto my back.

"Get off me before I kill you" I warn and begin to speak again when I feel the person on me not getting up.

"Who pissed in your latte, geez" hearing the familiar voice I groan again and attempt to flip myself onto my back from under the male.

"Heeseung I swear to god if you dont get off me-"

"Okay, Okay, Okay ill get up" he rolls over onto his back amd props himself up by his wrist, and I turn to glare at him.

"What is it this time?"

I huff and slump myself on my back once more digging my face into my pillow. "I just wanna sleep and never wake up, im so tired" I stop moving and let my body relax on the comforter.

I hear the older beside me chuckle and shift on the bed onto his stomach, "Well then sleep, its already 10:00 some of the others are in bed already."

He dangles his feet off the bed and I reach my hand out from under my stomach to play with his hair, one of the many habits I have.

I nod my head then shove him off my bed subtly. "Whyyyy" he practically whines when he lands on the floor beside the bed.

I shrug and get under the cover, "You said to go to sleep, so I am" I say burrying my head under the covers closing my eyes.

I can feel his eyes boring into my figure on the bed and I lift my head out from under the blanket. "What?" I ask innocently.

"You act like we didn't sleep together throughout our whole childhood" he sits back on the end of the bed and looks at me expectantly.

I shake my head, "Nope, I want my bed to myself sorry Heeseung" I pull the cover up and smile in victory.

"Alright, do you want me to wake you up tomorrow to take a shower?" my body raises on its own at the mention of shower.

"Oh I forgot... Uh yea wake me up please." I hear him laugh as he makes his way out of the room. And I lay back down closing my eyes and finally drifting to a deep sleep once again.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

21K 1.1K 5
There's absolutely nothing wrong with admiring an old friend, Jay thinks. But there is something different in the way he sees him now. Lee Heeseung...
13.6K 545 24
sunghoon is a nerd and a struggling kid with depression, he suffers a lot, it doesnt help when the most popular guy in school starts to gain interest...
246K 11.2K 36
"I hate you." "Shut up and kiss me already." °•°•°•°•° Kim Sunoo is excited to finally go back to the summer camp he went to when he was 5 for a...
301K 11.5K 31
"Sunghoon also known as Park Sunghoon is a cold boy in school but is really popular because of his handsome looks. There are some deep secrets which...