Hurt Me Not | Reply Me Not S2

By ArmyArchives

Sequel to Reply Me Not "Gold handcuffs?? Seriously Kim Taehyung?" ~cover by @yoorinaam ~cover by @acupoftaewi... More

HURT ME NOT
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35

36

7.2K 410 273
By ArmyArchives

Of all the subjects I had ever hated, Physiology was the top.

And I specially hated it whenever we had a class in the morning.

Well, not more than getting picked up by a black huge ass car from the front of my dorm shared with my best friend.

I would've protested, but I didn't want to create a scene and have her in trouble or anything.

Or maybe I had just accepted that I would never have a day of peace in my life because Kim fucking Taehyung had crossed paths with me.

Or more like I had crossed his path.

So I let these two guys shove me into the car and to my surprise, he was there.

I looked up at him, trying to hide my tears, my feelings... my love.

Someday this guy would marry another woman, have kids with her and I would read that in some newspaper or on a flashing billboard from somewhere in the world.

How will I feel that day? I asked myself as I looked into his gorgeous eyes.

I wondered if every person who looked into his eyes felt that way... that sudden little electric shock, those butterflies in the stomach...

"Good morning love" he said as he leaned into me.

I backed away.

He arches an eyebrow.

"I had an egg for breakfast and didn't brush"

He pulled me into himself and buried his face in the crook of my neck.

"I'm getting late for my class"

"It can wait"

"No it can't. Unlike your precious little wife, I, a peasant needs to have a career and a job in future"

"Everyone needs to have a career" he said as he pulled back and kissed my forehead.

And that smile he gave me annoyed the shat out of me at that moment because he could have said, no love, I'm going to marry you and only you . You are my everything and if you don't feel like studying or having a job that's still fine I got you but no. He didn't even bother.

"Where are you taking me?"

"I want to buy you a pretty dress"

"Oh no no. I am done with your pretty dresses and pretty shoes and makeovers. I am so done"

"I want to buy you the last present as your boyfriend"

This man really had no heart.

My eyes got teary but I sniffed them back.

"I don't want anything from you. Anything at all"

"I'n not going to force a dress or a look on you. I want you to dress the way you are. I want to see the real you just one last time. We both deserve that"

"Okay" then you manipulative bitch I'll give you just that.

I'll give you something you would never be able to forget.

I nodded.

"So where are we going?"

<<<<<<<magical time skip>>>>>>>>

I &took my sweet time buying a dress that I had always wanted to wear.

A princess gown, with glitters and flowers and all.

That day I didn't want to be a badass, half mad, psychotic Netflix female lead.

I wanted to live the last of my happy little Disney princess moments before the world killed her.

Before he killed her.

So I stood in front of him by the afternoon in that flowy ball gown, my hair done with a floral crown and my dainty heels hurting my feet but still boosting my confidence.

He smiled as he saw me.

I walked towards him.

He opened the door to a beautiful convertible car.

"I thought you just wanted to see me as I am one last time"

"I insist"

A little part, no, more than three quarters of me wanted to stay in his presence for as long as I could, knowing fully well that it would never be enough for the coming years of loneliness and longing.

And the little sane part of me didn't dare fighting back.

So I sat in the passenger seat, a little amazed at how he had decided to drive out of nowhere. Maybe he wanted us to be actually alone this time.

Hopefully he would take me to a high mountain top and push me off the cliff.

He started the car and I realised after some time that we were actually on a route to a Sea.

Great.

So he wanted to drown me actually.

As we drove on a straight road, all of a sudden colour smoke fireworks started going on both sides of the road.

All the way.

I looked at the colourful canopy and then at him in shock.

He smiled that cocky little smile of his.

The car came to a halt and in front of me was a large floral sign that said marry me (Suga 😝)

I looked at him in shock as he exited the car and came over to open the door.

He walked me towards the sign.

I was in absolute, utter shock.

To my further shock he got on a knee and pulled out a box. It had a ring the size of a ping pong ball, glittering in the golden sunlight.

"Y/f/n, you're the best thing that ever happened to me. You're to me what Sun is to earth. So right at this moment, when the Sun and earth appear to meet, I ask you to be mine, forever. Y/f/n. Marry me.."

"Noooo. You're supposed to say do me the honour of marrying me!!! Everyone says... wait, what? Did you just ask me to marry you?"

He nodded.

"Why?"

"Because I truly, genuinely love you"

I gulped.

I didn't know what to say, I felt dizzy.

There were so many things on my mind. So much stuff.

What would happen to my career? What would happen to me? He told me how a person could literally suffocate as his wife... would the same happen to me?

I didn't know an answer to any of those questions but I knew one thing for sure... not in any other life would I ever get so lucky to be loved by someone like him... someone so perfect... someone that my heart desired so...

"Y-yes..." without any second thought I answered.

He smiled and put the ring on my finger. Then he pulled me in for a hug. I sniffed hoping he wouldn't hear how fast my heart was beating.

At the back of my mind, I was a little worried, mainly about how Jimin would react to it... but I didn't want to think about that.

I just wanted to be there in the moment. In the arms of my fiancée Kim Taehyung, safe and happy.

A/n:

I can't believe even Hofer got the onion prices up so I can't even pretend to be cutting onions when I cry kbye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 144 13
✔️ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴊᴇᴏɴ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ, ᴀ ʜᴀʀᴅᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴜᴄᴄᴇꜱꜱꜰᴜʟ ʙᴜꜱɪɴᴇꜱꜱᴍᴀɴ ʙᴇɢɪɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ᴀʙꜱᴏʟᴜᴛᴇ ᴅᴇꜱᴘᴀɪʀ ɪɴ ʜɪꜱ ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ, ɪᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋꜱ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʜɪꜱ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪꜱ ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴀᴘ...
108K 4.4K 26
❝I ain't scared of heartbreaks anymore... for I know my heart is in the right hands.❞ [in which you're married to a 'cold' billionaire] ►CEO AU ►Arra...
89.6K 6.3K 50
She was a fan waiting for his reply. And he was an idol. ❝Hey, I am sick and tired of you not texting back. Well, bye.❞ ─── Cover made by @cold_flame...
42.3K 1.9K 22
I want this to last forever- feeling your arms around me... I love it. I love everything about you. . . . Copyright © 2018 by: daybreaklya All rights...