✓Live broadcast of Blue Star...

De ruwen05026

Author: Zhu Junling Category: Tanmi doujin link; http://www.vbiquge.co/84_84297/ After traveling to the paral... Mai multe

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
End

78

359 8 0
De ruwen05026

Live broadcast of Blue Star to the interstellar people [Farming]

Chapter 78: Treatment

Previous chapterBookmarkdirectoryNext

At this time, Ye Yu knew that S was still modest before. Where is it just good in his spirit, it is obviously the boundless sea, Ye Yushi speculated with his own spiritual power, and estimated that the spiritual power of SS+ was there.

However, unlike his spiritual sea, which was not as calm as his spiritual sea, S's spiritual sea was like a storm brewing. Whenever Ye Yushi's spiritual power passed by, the storm in front of him seemed to be quietly suppressing the crisis in it, ensuring that it would not hurt him.

His thoughtfulness made Ye Yushi's heart more and more ironed. It also made Ye Yushi have no worries, and controlled his spiritual power to go towards the depths of the S Spirit Sea.

It was obviously pregnant with a wild sea, but when facing Ye Yushi, it seemed to lean down, converge all the dangerous beasts, carefully put away all the spikes, and brought Ye Yushi to his side, carefully protecting him.

Thanks to this care, coupled with Ye Yushi's own powerful and harmless spiritual power, he easily penetrated the sea in front of him and flew to the most dangerous area in the S Spirit Sea, the center of the thunderstorm.

Under the pitch-black sky, a swirling thunderstorm drowns everything around, and at the center of the thunderstorm, something seems to be fighting it. Ye Yu couldn't see clearly, he could only vaguely see a touch of white, and he would soon be overwhelmed by thunderstorms.

However, just by seeing such a fierce battle in the spirit sea, he knew what kind of state S was usually in.

Ye Yushi twisted in his heart. He couldn't touch his heart at this time, but he subconsciously felt that he should be distressed. Without thinking about it, Ye Yushi still had a doubt.

When exactly did S suffer these dangers?

Ordinary research institute personnel, do they really encounter this?

In any case, let's see if these injuries in front of you can be treated.

Ye Yushi sank his mind and carefully examined the thunderstorm in front of him. I don't know when the injury was left. These thunderstorms are like entangled with S's spiritual power, like burrs on the flesh and blood, tearing the intact flesh and blood one by one, and eroding them, which is both painful and difficult to remove.

Ye Yushi did not act rashly, but first circled around the thunderstorm. I don't know if S is controlling his mental power, and whenever Ye Yushi's spiritual power gets a little closer to the place of the thunderstorm, he feels a gentle force gently brushing him away, preventing him from excessively touching the danger.

After a few times, Ye Yushi did not dare to get too close, afraid that he would be too tired to take care of himself while fighting thunderstorms.

Fortunately, in this turn, Ye Yushi probably knew how to deal with these thunderstorms in front of him.

To sum up, it is two words: can be cured.

However, it can be cured, but for the current Ye Yushi, these thunderstorms are too dangerous and too many. The spar in his own hand had only been purified by one percent, not to mention the huge thunderstorm in front of him.

However, Ye Yushi believed that as long as he improved his control over the purification ability and became stronger step by step, then these thunderstorms in front of him would always be solved.

Even now, it can also purify some peripheral thunderstorms with mental power, although it only helps S relieve a little pain, which is also beneficial.

According to the method he had learned before, Ye Yushi controlled his mental power, let it twist into purifying power little by little, and then touched the thunderstorm in the periphery.

Zhu Junling Ye was very slow and very meticulous when it rained. Although this will lead to a slower efficiency, it can make the owner of the spirit sea feel more comfortable.

What's more, there is not much difference in the essence of how fast or slow his purification speed is now.

S itself was affected by thunderstorms, and he would definitely be uncomfortable on weekdays, but in order to pursue that not very fast efficiency, but it brought him another pain, Ye Yushi felt that it was not necessary.

I don't know how long I have eaten away at those thunderstorms, and when Ye Yushi feels that his spiritual power is gradually exhausted, he slowly withdraws from S's spiritual sea.

This time, Ye Yu did not turn on the 100% real sensory simulation, so there was no discomfort in his body, but the mental exhaustion could not be concealed.

He yawned and was about to get S up to discuss what it was like, only to find that the person with his eyes closed seemed to have fallen into a light sleep.

Ye Yushi's breathing slowed down, almost subconsciously let his movements become lighter, and the action of getting up also stopped, but quietly, not disturbing S's rest.

There was nothing to do, and Ye Yushi held his chin to look at S. After the two added friends, the other party's visual interference with him also disappeared, so the impression of S's appearance will definitely not be blurred, and now what he sees is S's appearance on the star network.

Starnet can adjust people's appearance, but only up or down by ten percent. So no matter whether S is adjusted up or down, his appearance is extremely outstanding.

Fingers touched his cheeks, Ye Yushi thought of the appearance of the first time the two met, still a little abrupt. Who would have thought that when he first saw this person, he thought that it was best not to have too many contacts, but now, not only has there been more contacts, but S has also become the person he has closest to in the Federation. ...

Live broadcast of Blue Star to the interstellar people [Farming]

Chapter 78 Treatment - Page 2/5

PreviousBookmarkdirectoryNext

Fate is such a magical thing.

Thinking about it, Ye Yushi's head involuntarily nodded down, and when he didn't react, he also leaned next to S and slept.

-

Shang Luo even woke up in a trance, he didn't know how long he hadn't rested so unburdened. On weekdays, no matter how thunderstorms are suppressed, rest is an extremely luxurious for him. But when Ye Yushi's spiritual power entered his spiritual sea, and he didn't know what he did, he obviously felt that the leech-like thunderstorm wrapped around his spiritual power seemed to slow down a lot, and the thunderstorm was not much smaller, but his spirit became extremely soothing.

All this was done by Ye Yushi.

Thinking of this, he got up and went to find Ye Yushi. I don't know if he slept for so long, Ye Yushi was bored and offline. As a result, he found that there was an even breathing sound next to him, and Ye Yushi lay on the bed and slept peacefully.

A sense of stability could not help but rise in Shang Luo's heart. He got up and picked Ye Yushi up, and then put him on the bed with a very gentle movement, and after making sure that he was not woken up, he began to observe his spiritual sea.

It was even better than he had imagined. Not only did that thunder light reduce the aggression that it brought him. Even the thunderstorm itself seems to have changed.

The most obvious is the outer circle, the color is much lighter than before. It doesn't look like it's as dangerous as before.

If it is the next examination, his mental stability may have to surprise the doctor.

These are all brought by Ye Yu.

The gaze fell on Ye Yushi's body. He was lying on his side at this time, revealing only half of his beautiful

Zhu Junling's cheeks. If you look at the appearance alone, I am afraid that no one can imagine that he may have the power to change the federation in him.

Let's grow a little more.

When he looked at Ye Yu, he wished in his heart.

Grow up to be understood by more people, more people know, have irreplaceable power, no one dares to arbitrarily harm people's minds. In this way, everything special about Ye Yushi can be known to everyone.

The whole afternoon was his vacation time, and Shang Luo had a lot of time to stay next to Ye Yushi, watch him fall asleep, and then wake up from his sleep.

-

Ye Yushi muttered softly, then opened his eyes. When he first saw the strange room, Ye Yushi subconsciously sat up and looked around vigilantly, and when his gaze fell on S, he remembered what was the situation, and then put his erected shoulders back, and then sat lazily to dispel the remaining sleepiness.

I don't know if it's because of the consumption of mental power today, so the spirit is particularly tired, and it is put in the star network is to fall into a deep sleep, fortunately it has not reached the critical point of insufficient mental power detected by the star network, otherwise it is estimated that it will have to be kicked off the line by the star network.

His mind was thinking about it, and something was suddenly stuffed into his mouth, first the sweetness of a layer of frost outside, and when Ye Yu subconsciously bit it, the sour taste that suddenly spread made his drowsiness just now disappear without a trace.

Ye Yushi covered his cheeks and went to look at S, who had suddenly fed himself something just now.

"Preserves. S smiled in his eyes.

Ye Yushi took another bite and found that this preserves were actually nucleated, so he swallowed it and asked curiously: "Where did it come from?" It's also the imitation blue star food you bought.

"My grandma did it. S spoke lightly, as if he didn't see Ye Yushi's eyes suddenly widened, and calmly said something that surprised Ye Yushi, "She likes your live broadcast very much and learned to make preserves." Knowing that we were going to meet, I specially asked me to bring it and ask if you liked it.

"Like. Ye Yushi replied almost subconsciously. After speaking, I found that my reaction was a little too extreme.

No way, even if he knew that his live broadcast room had many older viewers since the Interstellar Entertainment News, when an S grandmother suddenly appeared in these audiences, the sense of impact and weirdness was still too strong for Ye Yushi.

I don't know why, but I just feel that I'm not embarrassed.

"Your grandmother... Really watching my stream? Ye Yushi asked again.

S nodded: "Chase every issue, more serious than me." He often misses live broadcasts because of his work, but Qiuqin is different, naturally has more personal space after retirement, and the live broadcast when chasing Ye Yu recently has become her hobby.

Occasionally practice musical instruments, choreograph according to the blue star music sent out by Ye Yu, and then cook dishes, which is more energetic than before. This time, when he heard that Shang Luo was going to meet with Ye Yushi, he immediately took out the preserves he had made and let Ye Yushi taste the taste and see how she was doing.

"Specially prepared. Ye Yushi praised, "Whether it is the taste and the method, I just gave the production method, and grandma actually made it, which is very powerful." "Because I don't know what Grandma S's name is, Ye Yushi can only follow his name.

Hearing S's ears, it made him feel particularly happy.

"I brought your words over, she must be very happy. S said. ...

Live broadcast of Blue Star to the interstellar people [Farming]

Chapter 78 Treatment - Page 3/5

PreviousBookmarkdirectoryNext

Ye Yushi nodded, inexplicably a little nervous. Without thinking about it much, he opened his light brain and took a

look at

Wish Junling Time (touwz)? (com), found that the two alternately rest like this? () "Come [first $ text novel] $ see the latest chapter $ full chapter" (touwz)? (com), it's actually been four hours. After a while, it's time to go offline to cook and rest.

As a result, today's mecha still did not play.

Ye Yushi regretted.

But he didn't want S to say: "It's still early, just enough to have two matches. "

Competition? Ye Yushi was surprised. How could it suddenly be a game? He also thought that even if he learned how to drive a mecha, he should start with the structure inside, but as soon as S came, he directly competed, which made Ye Yushi really a little unguessable.

"Yes, the competition will allow you to learn how to use each part of the mech faster. S asked rhetorically, "Worried I'm going to lose?"

Ye Yushi shook his head. I don't know why, he heard absolute confidence in his ability from S's words just now.

Forget it, or believe in S's arrangement, he must do it fine.

Thinking about it this way, Ye Yushi was much more relaxed.

Following S into the competition space, the machine at the door scanned the two people, and when he saw Ye Yushi, a completely strange visitor, his head was still crooked humanely, as if he was wondering how the place where no strangers had always come, actually welcomed the second guest.

And Ye Yushi also saw S's mecha in the room. The dark mech seemed ordinary from the surface, but if you looked closely, you would find that there was a faint streamer flickering on it.

"Is this your real-life mecha? Ye Yushi asked. Many of the mechs that come to participate in virtual matches are mechs used in the player's reality. First, it is definitely easier to use their own mecha, and second, few people can afford two mechs. If you don't use the realistic one, you can only use the B-class mecha equipped by the competition party, which basically cuts off the possibility of using mecha.

But he didn't want S to shake his head: "This is the mecha I practiced when I was a teenager." "Since joining the military, I have rarely used it, and I rarely go to the Star Network to compete.

Now that I use it again, it feels like a world away. However, this mech is simpler to operate than the Star Death he uses, and the buttons are not that complicated. It is also suitable as a mecha to get started.

"So what's its name?" "

Number 312. S led him towards the mech's hand.

Ye Yushi muttered, "It sounds extraordinary."

S chuckled: "When your record is amazing enough, even ordinary people's names will become dazzling." He stood in front of the mecha, and when he looked back at Ye Yu, the tall mech could not take away the light from him.

As S approached, the mecha's eyes lit up, and then, the mecha in front of him, which had not moved for a long time, stretched out his arm that had been tall and landed in front of S and Ye Yushi.

"Follow me. S stretched out his hand towards Ye Yu.

Ye Yushi glanced at the mecha and handed his hand to his palm. That hand was grabbed by S and walked with him to No. 312's hand. When the two stood firmly and their arms activated, Ye Yushi felt that he was gradually rising, and then he was sent to the cockpit of the mecha.

S jumped down first, and then stretched out his hand to Ye Yushi. Ye Yushi also jumped in his direction, and then was grabbed by S and sent to the co-pilot's position.

Only when he sat firmly and the cockpit in front of him closed did Ye Yu finally be able to see the scene inside the cockpit clearly.

The inside of the mech is not small, just enough to accommodate him and S. And in front of them are a variety of dazzling mech buttons.

(touwz)? (com) The moment Zhu Junling started on No. 312, a pop-up window popped up in front of them whether it matched, and S ignored the pop-up window and unhurriedly introduced the role of each button to Ye Yushi, from the watch face above to a series of things such as control buttons. (touwz)? (com)

Ye Yushi looked at it seriously, nodding from time to time to indicate that he had written it down.

Want to see Chapter 78 of "Live Broadcast Blue Star [Farming] to the Interstellar People" written by Zhu Junling? Remember. [(touwz.com)]?『 Come to [Touwz] ♀ to see the latest chapter, full chapter ♀" (touwz ♀)? (com)

This good student looks particularly likable.

S smiled in his eyes and clicked Match.

-

At the same time, in the special attention of many people in the competition field, a mecha was prompted to go online.

Ishibuki is a mecha enthusiast who often comes online to watch mecha matches, especially the duels of various strong people are never missed. Among all the mech pilots, No. 312 is his most supportive and admired player, the opponent is extremely strong, almost can be said to be a hundred victories, never lost a single time, every game is like a blade cutting off any possibility of victory of the opponent. ...

Live broadcast of Blue Star to the interstellar people [Farming]

Chapter 78 Treatment - Page 4/5

PreviousBookmarkdirectoryNext

Unfortunately, the driver of No. 312 is extremely mysterious, unlike other star contestants who market themselves, so everyone regrets that they don't know each other's true identities, but this adds a layer of mystery to the other party and is more sought after by everyone.

But this star player suddenly disappeared a few years ago, away from everyone's sight.

For this reason, many fans of No. 312 shouted regret, but who would have thought that one day, No. 312 would suddenly go online?

At the moment of receiving the system reminder, almost everyone clicked into the game video of No. 312.

Of course, Shi Fui was also one of them, but when he clicked in and saw the game scene inside, he couldn't help but frown.

How do you feel that the driving style of the 312 today is completely different? Could it be a change of driver?

In Shi Fui's memory, No. 312 is the kind of person who acts very decisively and sharply, and can solve the opponent as soon as possible without much delay, like a silent scythe of death, quickly taking away the opponent's life.

But now, No. 312's action can be said to be extremely slow, and it doesn't seem to play the video he should have.

Only in the face of opponents' attacks, will he occasionally move.

This situation was not only discovered by Shi Fui, but other people who came to watch the game for No. 312 also discovered this matter, so they talked about it on the public screen.

-What's going on? Number 312 changed?

-I thought my idol had returned, but it turned out to be so slippery, so disappointing

- it is logically impossible, but it is the mecha that has ranked first in the victory and defeat list and the standings so far. The driver is actually willing to give up?

- If there is anything to be reluctant to, as long as the money is in place.

-I guess if the organizers see that such a mech always does not move. I bought it for fear of destroying the sky

- impossible, the organizers would not let such a poor driver use it

-

in other words, do you really think this driver is weak? His opponent is the tenth ranked wind, but the other party has not been defeated so far.

As soon as these words came out, they attracted everyone's attention, and everyone immediately looked at the competition field and found that this was really the case! Just now they have been discussing the difference in the current driving style of No. 312 and where it is weak, but upon closer inspection, everyone found that something was wrong.

Does this look

extreme

(touwz) on the surface? (com) Zhu Junling Weakly No. 312 is not simple at this time. His opponent is 10th in the Winds standings. Known for its extremely fast speed, although it is not as good as the wind wolf mimicry in the four major legions, it is not bad. But now, this fierce wind seemed to be unable to exert strength, and no matter what moves, they were slowly dissolved by the other party.

Looking at it, the audience felt aggrieved by the fierce wind.

The other party doesn't seem to be unable to fight, but what are you doing so slowly? How does it feel like you've been tricked? If this were to be replaced by them, it would take a fight to get rid of the grievances in his heart.

But the reality is that the two are in the game, and the wind can't do anything about No. 312. After beating for a long time, he couldn't even scratch people at all, what could he do?

The wind is now in a very mournful mood.

When I first matched No. 312, Fierce Wind was very nervous. After all, how to say that he is also a great god of the old times, and he will always be a little nervous when facing him. However, after two moves, the tension of the fierce wind turned into excitement.

Because the current No. 312 looks too weak, neither in speed nor in action, it is not as subtle as in the previous video.

Substitution? Or are you lagging behind without training?

Several thoughts crossed Wind's mind, and in the end, they all turned into ecstasy.

Whatever the reason, it was an opportunity for him. Defeat the old king and let it fall, then the focus of the new generation must be him. At that time, advertising and reputation will not follow.

Thinking of this, the wind can't wait to attack No. 312, wanting to add glory to himself with an extremely beautiful victory, and maybe he will be noticed by the four major legions and admitted by them.

However, while fighting, the attitude of the wind gradually changed.

Obviously looking weak opponents, his attacks can't cause too much damage to the opponent, but the opposite side is not visible, the defense power seems to be full, no matter what attack can not hurt him. In the back, the wind has long since lost the idea of what to be famous for.

A thousand words become one sentence - hurry up and kill him!

He didn't want to be tortured anymore. There is nothing more terrifying than when your opponent is in front of you, and you can't deal with people with all means.

-

However, regardless of the ideas outside, the teaching of S and Ye Yushi continues.

Seeing that S easily dodged the opponent's attack, as if he had the ability to foresee, he detected any attack means of the opponent, and Ye Yu's eyes became brighter and brighter. ...

Live broadcast of Blue Star to the interstellar people [Farming]

Chapter 78: Treatment - Page 5/5

PreviousBookmarkdirectoryNext chapter

No one will not be conquered by strong strength, not to mention Ye Yushi close to S, and can feel the other party's ease of maneuvering.

"Here, the opponent is in a hurry to achieve quick results, revealing flaws. S often explained the other party's motives to him, so that Ye Yushi could better understand the thoughts of both sides.

As for the fierce wind on the opposite side, S shook his head halfway through.

The military will keep an eye on these competitions, and the best candidates will also issue invitations after investigating their situation and make unsuccessful admissions.

Originally, the wind was also one of the alternatives, but now it seems that the heart is still poor. It will take a while to hone.

Unaware that he had passed by the invitation of the Third Legion, the fierce wind was finally killed by a blow a minute later.

That's right, although No. 312 was previously in passive defense and did not attack the wind, but to defeat him, S only used one blow.

On the competition field, the audience cheered for the blow just now, and S had ended the battle and exited the cockpit with Ye Yushi.

Jumping down from No. 312's hand in three or two steps, Ye Yushi touched the beautiful mecha in front of him and said: "It's a pity that my physique is not suitable for driving mecha, otherwise I want to try it."

S was silent, and suddenly said: "I know a mecha manufacturing master, and when we meet in the future, I can let him customize the mecha according to your physique." !

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

92.2K 3.2K 32
Xiao, a member of the Armed Detective Agency and friends with his suicidal coworker, Dazai Osamu. Though, being on countless investigations one happ...
53.3K 1.2K 113
Author: Dust Leaf Genre: Sci-Fi Fantasy Fang Li is a small fox demon in the 21st century, who accidentally crossed into the interstellar, where the s...
25 2 7
Naomi Carter is a student in starford high school. Final exams are just around the corner, but what happens if mathematics is the enemy. What if ther...
2 1 1
Set in a dystopian future, Morag navigates her refugee camp to find a way out - for her & a secret hidden in backpack.