Eternal Bond

By authoraasmi

Book one of "ETERNAL" Series "BE PREPARED, ADELINE BECAUSE THIS DAVID SMITH IS GOING TO RECLAIM HIS DOLL BACK... More

AUTHOR NOTE
PROLOGUE
1| A MEETING OF FATE
2| METTING MR. SMITH
3| UNWANTED THOUGHTS
4| A DATE?
5| OFFICE DAYNAMIC
6| MOMENTS INTERRUPTION
8| SPECIAL ICE-CREAM
9| BUSY DAYS
10| TOUGH PUNISHMENT
11| SEXY MAMA
12| THE PARTY
13| FIERY ARGUMENT
14| MORNING SURPRISE
15| MY MEDICINE
16| STUPID ME!
17| LOCKED DOOR
18| IT'S HURTS!
19| A PROMISE?
20| MORNING SWEET
21| I'M YOURS
22| DINNER DATE
23| THE ALLEY
24| I'M NOT OKAY
25| I NEED HIM
26| A PLAN?
27| EXECUTING PLAN
28| MY HOME?
29| MY PARENTS!
30| ANNOYING CONVERSATION
31| DARK BASEMENT
32| EMERGENCY AT HOSPITAL
33| JEALOUS KING
34| HIS FAMILY
35| SHOPPING TIME
36| SURPRISE DINNER
37| HIS SURPRISE
38| HAPPY BIRTHDAY
39| ONE ROUND?
40| BIRTHDAY PARTY
41| HIS CONFESS
42|FUTURE WIFEY
43| I WANT TO!
44|HIS REWARD
45| HOT NIGHT
46| SHOPPING TIME
47| STEP-BROTHER
48| SMALL KITTEN
49| BEST PARTNER
50| AM I PREGNANT?
51| WEDDING DAY
52| WEDDING NIGHT PT. 1
53| WEDDING NIGHT PT. 2
54| HER CRAVINGS
55| SWEET OR SEXY HUSBAND?
56| A PARTY
57| MY DOLL
58| PAST TRUTH
59| FOR YOU
60| THE END

7| DINNER NIGHT

128 13 0
By authoraasmi

Adeline Pov:

"Let's go" Mick said and I was about to follow them, but Mr. Smith grabbed my wrist and stopped me.

"Doll"

I didn't want to spoil the mood or argue with him, so I reluctantly got into car with him. After 15 minutes ride, we reached our destination.

We found Oliver and Mick already waiting near the restaurant. I hurried over them and held Mick's hand in mine.

"How did you two get here before us?" I asked, since we were the first to start the car and leave the parking lot.

"Because I was driving. " Mick said.

"Huh?" I asked in confusion.

"I'm a racer." He said.

"Really?" I asked in surprised. 

"Yeah"

"I would love to see you in racing. Next time, please take me to the race."

"Sure, If David allows you to go with me." He said with small smile.

"What? That means I have to get Mr. Smith's permission if I want to go with you."

"Of course, Adeline." This time Oliver said. He can't do this with me. I have to get permission to go with his friends. Ha ha ha ha not funny.

"What the fuck!" I want to say in my mind, but it's came out loudly.

"Adeline" Mr. Smith warned me calling out me by my name and I flinched at my place hearing his bold voice.

Whenever he called out me by my name, I don't know why but I feel something in my stomach.

I have no courage to meet his gaze, so I stay in my place and look at Oliver and Mick side. But they both are scared too because I can see fear on their faces. These men!

"Let's go. I've already booked our table." Oliver said and Mr. Smith nodded his head, and we made our way into the restaurant. I murmured a small 'thank you' to Oliver.

He took us to the roof of restaurant. I looked here and there and here is no one except the four of us. I let out long sigh.

We took our seats at the table, Mr. Smith beside me and Oliver, Mick across from us. We placed our orders and waited for the food to arrive. However, I needed to use the restroom, so I excused myself and left the table. 

I was looking for the way to the bathroom, but I couldn't find it, so I tried to ask the waiter there. He answered me but he was trying to touch me.

I quickly said thank you and left. When I was done, I quickly went to the roof. I went and sat next to Mr. Kim. I started breathing heavily due to running.

"Doll, what happened? Aer you, okay?" Mr. Smith asked, concern evident in his voice. I simply nodded my head.

He gave me a glass of water. I quickly took it from his hand and started drinking. He started rubbing his hand on my back to calm me down.

"What happened doll? Why are you breathing so heavily?" Mr. Smith again asked.

"I came running from the washroom." I somehow lied to him, and he nodded his head.

"Why you do that?" This time Mick asked but before I replied to him. Two waiters came near to us with our food.

One of them was the same waiter who tried to touch me, and he is already staring at me. I turned my face to Mr. Smith who is already looking at me.

I flashed him a smile, and he returned it. They served our food and left the room, leaving us to eat in peace.

I choked on my food when I felt something. Mr. Smith put his hand on my upper thigh. He slides his hand in my skirt and firmly grabbed my thigh.

"Ahh" A moan came out from my mouth. I'm trying my best to not make any sound, but I failed it.

"What's wrong Ade? Are you Fine?" Mick asked.

"Yes, Doll! What happened?" Mr. Smith asked innocently like baby as if he hadn't done anything. I wanted to slap away his smirk, but I couldn't bring myself to do it.

"I'm fine, Mick and Mr. Smith, don't worry." I reassured them with a forced smile. Mick nodded his head and started eating.

Mr. Smith started massaging where he just grabbed me second ago. I was about moan, but I control myself.

I glared at him and tried to remove his hand from my thigh, but his grip tightened as more I try. Finally, I give up and he smirked at me.

Ahhhhh...

While everyone else enjoyed their meal peacefully, I couldn't relax as Mr. Smith continued massaging my thighs from time to time.

After the meal, Oliver ordered wine. The same waiter from ago who tried to touch me is serving wine to everyone.

After he served everyone, he came towards me, but he spilled some wine on my dress. I quickly stood up and began wiping it off with a tissue.

"I'm sorry, ma'am... I so sorry, ma'am" The waiter apologized, but Mr. Smith grabbed his shirts collar and yelled at him.

"How fucking dare, you huh? If you don't know how to work, then why do you work?"

"Sorry Sir... Really sorry... It's... It's just mista-"

Before he could even finish his sentence, Mr. Smith punched him in the face. Oliver tried to stop him but Mr. Smith threw another punch. The waiter's mouth began to bleed.

I'm sure, the waiter would have fallen by now if Mr. Smith had not held him by the collar. I quickly ran to them. I grabbed Mr. Smith's hand and tried to stop him.

"Mr. Smith, let him go." I said but he is not in a position to listen to anyone right now.

"Please" I yelled this time, and he stopped his movements. Tears started flowing from my eyes. I really don't want to cry but seeing his enraged expression, I can't control it.

Mr. Smith looked at me for moment and came near to me. He hugged me and I even didn't waste a second to hug him back.

"Shhh look, I stopped." He reassured me and I hug him tightly. I buried my face in his chest, and he started rubbing my back to calm down me and it's work for me.

(A/N Pov:

On the other side Oliver and Michael were shocked to see these two like this. But they are happy for his friend and Adeline. The waiter also ran away from there.)

"Doll, are you okay?" Mr. Smith asked, and I just nodded my head, breaking the hug after a moment.

"I have to go to the washroom to clean my dress." I said.

"Wait, I'll come with you." Mr. Smith offered, but I shook my head.

"No, it's okay. I can manage." I said with small smiled, and he nodded his head.

I went to washroom area and started cleaning my dress. I also proceeded to clean my feet as some of the wine had spilled there as well. After cleaning the dress, I looked at myself in the mirror.

Adeline, are you crazy?

How could you cry over such a small thing?

What are they thinking about you?

Mr. Smith only punched the waiter 2-3 times. But I was very scared to see this side of him. Sometimes, I felt insecure around him because of his temper tantrums.

Why did he get angry so easily at small-small things?

I shrugged my thoughts and wash my face with cold water to calm down myself. I wiped my face and fixed my hair and clothes.

I take long breathe and went out of the washroom, but I flinched at my place when I looked Mick.

"You startled me." I breathe out.

"Did I?" He asked but it's not felt like him. He is serious.

Did something happen?

We leave the restaurant and go to parking area. Oliver and Mr. Smith already waiting for us. Mick went to his car, and I went to Mr. Smith.

He quickly wrapped his hands around my waist and hugged me tightly and burried his face in my neck.

I froze at my place when he does that, but I came to my sense and started rubbing his back to calm down him as he is breathing heavily near my neck.

I can feel his warm breath and it's tickling me. He breaks the hug after a moment and pecked my forehead and looked at my face for moment.

"Let's go, hmm?" He asked and I nodded my head at him. We sat in car and leave for home.

Lastly, my day went bad...!

*******

Published on- 13.07.2023

Dinner with drama.

Hello everyone!!
I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.

Till then,
Stay happy and safe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

935K 17K 48
When Klara Ivy De Luca is finally reunited with her parents and her six brothers after eleven years of being kidnapped, Is she the same sweet and bub...
61.1K 1.6K 33
⟡ ⟡ ⟡ His eyes seem to glaze over as something unsettling flashes across his face. I don't know what it is but I know I can't concern myself with it...
137K 2.4K 12
"When you are done admiring my house, I want to make something clear to you. What happened tonight should never repeat itself again, because if it do...