Still Into You ↠ Roman Reigns

By BriFlare

Can Lamia and Joe forgive each other, the people in their lives, and themselves for the mistakes made in the... More

Still Into You
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Gallery
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One

Chapter Twenty-Four

1K 80 2
By BriFlare

Chapter Twenty-Four

Liked by sasolisafaust and 324,722 others
lamia #SummerSlam with @laramie and the gang✨🩸☝️🏽🫶🏽💚
View all 2,000 comments

Tonight is SummerSlam. Lamia and the kids are at Ford Field in Detroit, Michigan to support Joe and his cousins in their Tribal Combat for the Undisputed WWE Universal Championship and recognition of the Tribal Chief of the Anoa'i family main event match.

"Brock!" Lamia exclaimed as she walked over to the man, who stared at her with a small smile.

"Lamia," Brock said as he pulled her into a hug.

Since meeting last month, Brock has taken a liking to Lamia almost like a big brother to her. Every time Brock was around, Lamia would stop and say hi to him. Joe found it interesting how Lamia and Brock were able to establish a friendship so quickly.

Brock was an entirely different breed but so was Lamia. The two got strange looks whenever people passed them in the hallways and saw them laughing at inside jokes that no one but them understood.

"How are you? Are you ready for your match?" Lamia asked him.

"I'm good, how are you and yes, I am. I hope you're rooting for me," Brock answered.

"Team Brock, all the way," Lamia said.

"Thank you, sweetheart," Brock said.

"You're welcome and I'm sitting ringside for your match so you better give it your all," Lamia told him.

Brock's entire face lit up.

"Yes, ma'am," Brock said with a nod, jokingly saluting her.

"Good luck," She said.

Lamia sat ringside and watched as Brock used a variety of suplexes to throw Cody all around the ring, smiling all the way.

Later, he would knock Cody out of the ring and scream "Stay down! Save yourself!" The ref would count.

And then Cody would climb back in the ring, slower each time.

"Cody, this is only going to get worse!"

And then another clothesline outside. Then another throw. Then, a pissed-off Brock meets him out there and hits him with an F-5. "Tell him," he shouted to Michael Cole. Just stay down, Cody.

But he wouldn't.

The next time, it was an F-5 through the announcer's table. And this time Cole screamed at him to "stay down."

But, still, he wouldn't.

Finally, he rallied. Cody used the steel post to attack Brock, then the steel steps. Back in the ring, he hit a Disaster Kick, and then a Cody Cutter. He had the momentum. And then a Cody Cutter from the top rope!

For two.

When Brock returned fire, it was in the form of the Kimura. But, yet again, Cody battled his way to the bottom rope and forced the break. But Cody's offensive onslaught affected Brock. He was also tired now. sure enough, Cody managed to turn things around, and this time he got Brock in his own Kimura.

Brock, purple, screamed in agony, sweat pouring from his face. He still had enough to power his way out, slamming Cody to the mat.

Back to their feet, though, and Cody turned an F-5 attempt into a Cross Rhodes. And then another. And then another. And, bah gawd, a third.

Cody defeated Brock.

In a surprise, Brock gave him a huge endorsement on the way out, raising Cody's hand in victory after a handshake.

Lamia went backstage and to Joe's locker room with an autographed shirt from Brock and posted their selfie to her Instagram story with the caption: Team Brock 4 life.

"Did you enjoy your big brother's match?" Joe asked her with a smirk.

"I did," Lamia answered as she took a seat next to him.

Joe turns his body on the couch to fully face her.

"You better be just as excited for my match as you were for his match," Joe tells her.

"Nah, I'm rooting for my Joshie," Lamia said.

"Your Joshie? Lamia, please don't make me put you through this couch," He said, not taking his eyes off her face as she sat there, her mouth slightly agape in shock.

"Put me through this couch then, Joey," She said once the shock wore off and she watched him taunt her with a smirk on his lips.

Before Lamia knew it, she was naked and Joe was putting her through the couch with his cock buried deep inside of her.

"Who are you rooting for?" Joe asked her.

"My tribal chief...Joshua," Lamia answered.

"Wrong, try again, baby girl," Joe said.

"Nope, My Joshie is going to win," Lamia taunts Joe.

Joe wraps his hand around her throat and Lamia let out a soft moan at the sensation.

"Stop playing with me," Joe warns her.

Lamia chuckles.

"You're no fun, Joe," Lamia said as Joe keeps fucking her.

"Who are you rooting for?" Joe asked her.

"You, big daddy," Lamia answered.

"That's right, baby girl," Joe said, his tone dangerously low.

Her body shook with every thrust of his hips.

"You always know how to get to me," Joe said in between grunts as he pounded into her.

Lamia smirks.

"Of course, I do, now keep fucking me just like that," Lamia said as her orgasm approached quickly.

They both came undone after that. They were laying on the couch, Joe holding Lamia in his arms.

"You should get cleaned up," Lamia told him.

"Nah, I still have time," Joe said.

There's a knock on the door. ''Fuck,'' Joe mumbled to himself before he cleans himself up and answers the door.

"They're ready for you," A crew member let's Joe know.

"Thank you," Joe said before closing the door.

"Time to head ringside for the match," Joe told Lamia as she rearranged her clothing.

"Okay, good luck, baby," Lamia said as she kissed him before leaving the locker room to let him finish getting ready for his match.

Lamia made her way to ringside to join the kids, the crowd was cheering and applause as the match was getting ready to be announced.

"Where have you been?" Lisardo asked his mother.

"Hanging out," Lamia answered.

Laramie leaned over.

"Your shirt is inside out," Laramie whispered to her mother before handing over her jacket to her.

Lamia quickly put the jacket on and ignored the smirk on her oldest daughter's face.

"Y'all are nasty," Laramie said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.1K 2.4K 35
They are coworkers. Their sex is fun. Their conversations are short. Something's got to give. It does, when she discovers he's still married. Love is...
16.4K 715 32
~ A Roman Reigns story ~ One day you realize it's time to start a new chapter in your life and trust that magic is about to happen. Started January 3...
130K 5.4K 29
Jasmine finally meets her favorite WWE superstar Roman Reigns on a blind date, all goes well until her friend, Rachel messes everything up. Book Com...
23K 1K 40
~ A Roman Reigns Story ~ "And yet you were the one who broke up with me back then. You said that what we had couldn't be all there was. That you wan...