✓Live broadcast of Blue Star...

By ruwen05026

Author: Zhu Junling Category: Tanmi doujin link; http://www.vbiquge.co/84_84297/ After traveling to the paral... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
End

49

460 5 0
By ruwen05026

New Pen Fun GalleryRead History | Login | RegisterHomeLibraryFull bookSearch

HomeModern metropolisLive broadcast of Blue Star to the interstellar people [Farming]Chapter 49: Lotus Root

Background color: Font: [very small standard very large].

Chapter 49: Lotus Root (1 of 2)

Bookmark

After packing up the pudding's room, it was about 90 o'clock in the evening. There was not much live broadcast during the day, so Ye Yushi would drag the time to so late today.

Before the next sowing, Ye Yushi ate the pudding with everyone.

Let the refrigerated pudding out for a while, and then Ye Yushi takes two plates and puts the pudding upside down into the plate. The tender pudding is placed on a plate, topped with caramel to garnish it. Ye Yushi prepared a spoon for himself and Bai Guo, and then dug a piece.

The pudding is delicate both inside and outside, without the influence of bubbles, and looks particularly beautiful.

【Wow, you can still eat dessert before the evening broadcast, when it rains, love you! 】 】

[Looking forward to the taste, I wonder if it tastes like the box cake last time?] 】

When Ye Yu brings the pudding in the spoon to his mouth, the sweet and tender pudding melts in his mouth, the slight caramel taste has a hint of bitterness, but it has sweetness in the end, and the smooth combination of the pudding is appropriate.

It is just right to use as a bedtime dessert.

A piece of pudding is not big, but after eating it, the whole person's mood seems to rise a few degrees. Everyone is also very happy, and I guess tonight's dream is also sweet.

Ye Yushi said goodbye to the audience, and then turned off the live broadcast room.

-

On the other side, Hu Wanqian also began to carefully examine the things in Ye Yushi's live broadcast room, intending to make a detailed plan and start weeding wool.

The first thing he clicked in was Ye Yushi's recent popular oil-paper umbrella making video. After the clothes caught fire, even related things such as buns and oil-paper umbrellas were very hot. In particular, oil-paper umbrellas look particularly beautiful when walking in the simulated hazy rain and fog.

And the first thing Hu Wanqian wanted to get away with was these things. His eyes lit up as he watched the video of the night rain, and the more he looked at it, the more jealous he felt. Why didn't he come up with these ideas? It's really cheap Ye Yushi this little ghost.

But after that, these are all his.

Hu Wanqian hungrily flipped through Ye Yushi's video, wrote down all the useful things in it, and thought about what kind of method to use to get enough attention and make a good name.

And this research was overnight. Hu Wanqian's eyes were bloodshot when he saw it, but a treacherous smile appeared on his face.

-

Ye Yushi slept exceptionally well this night, and the next morning, he had breakfast, and then told the audience about the plan for today's live broadcast room.

[What, are you going to pick lotus roots today?] 】

[Calculate the time, it is indeed time to say that the lotus root is ripe when it rains]

This plan surprised everyone. You must know that picking lotus root is a good thing that Ye Yushi promised them at the beginning of the live broadcast room, when only the lotus seed was ripe, and the lotus root was still a little closer, so this matter was temporarily shelved. Recently, Blue Star has seen a lot of things, and many people have forgotten it, but when Ye Yushi said it at this time, they still had an impression at once.

Lotus seeds are so delicious, I don't know if lotus roots are the same.

Thinking of this, everyone couldn't help but want to reminisce about the video of lotus soup.

"Yes, not only that, after picking the lotus root, we also use the lotus root to make dishes, lotus root boxes, osmanthus glutinous rice root, you can do it." Ye Yushi said that he was also looking forward to it.

And not only lotus root, while the next poem has not yet been unlocked, he also has to take advantage of the time to pick some of the pre-Qingming Longjing in the past two days, and then prepare to prepare to stir-fry tea leaves.

In this way, the schedule is quite full.

But before digging, they still have to prepare the tools to use. Ye Yushi found a rubber suspender pants, and a pair of rubber gloves, originally going to take a high-pressure water gun to wash the mud around the lotus root, but was stopped by Insect Two.

Insect Two patted his chest. It can do it without having to take a water gun. In fact, if it weren't for Ye Yushi to try to dig the lotus root himself, he would even be able to do this for him. After all, at this time, in fact, the water is estimated to be a little cold, what should I do when the leaves are frozen?

However, Ye Yushi insisted on participating in it, and Insect Two would definitely have no problem.

The group walked through the bamboo forest to the lake. This time they were looking for a shallow place. Ye Yushi put his suspender pants on the outside of his pants and put rubber gloves on himself.

The pants are fat and big, and when they are worn on Ye Yu, they show two different temperaments:

[Wow, I thought this pants were not good looking before, but now I look good]

[Wake up, this depends on who wears]

Before entering the water, Ye Yushi turned down the sensory sharing in the live broadcast room a little.

[Why was it suddenly lowered?] 】

"I'm going to go into the water later, if the river is cold you will be uncomfortable, so it's better." Ye Yushi explained.

[He actually cares about me, I'm so happy]

[In fact, when it rains, I think with the physique between us, if you feel cold, it may be nothing for us]

[Stupid, when we feel the rain, it's not ours.] But you still have to get out of the river early.]

"Don't worry, we don't dig up much lotus root, just eat it ourselves." Ye Yushi said and looked at Worm Two.

Insect Two nodded, and his mechanical arm suddenly changed, turning into the appearance of a water gun, and then rushed towards the mud. As the silt was reopened, it was faintly exposed to the touch, and immediately dug it out after feeling something round and chubby.

The three sections of lotus root connected together were still rubbed with silt, and when Ye rained, he wiped the silt on the surface with water, and immediately revealed the white and fat lotus root.

【Wow, it looks delicious】

[Did the lotus flower originally grow in these silts?] It's incredible, obviously so good-looking]

[Stop ahead! ] When did you see the lotus? 】

[Isn't it when the live broadcast starts when it rains?] At that time, there were only a few flowers in three, three, two, and two, and when it rained, it was said that it was best blooming in a large area.

"The lotus flowers on the other side of the lake will definitely bloom together at that time, and then it will be boundless, and the lotus flowers will be continuous." Ye Yushi took the time to say a word, and then lifted his foot in the mud with difficulty.

Barrage is worried:

[When it rains, you are careful, focus on your own affairs, don't worry about ours, what if you fall]

[Digging lotus root is really not an easy job, I am quite tired just by looking at it]

Don't say that the barrage is worried, I was worried early, but fortunately, although Ye Yushi was a little weaker in strength, his actions were very flexible, and after a while, he dug out several knots. Some of the three sections, some of the four, after being washed by the water gun, each looks white and tender.

After digging almost half a frame, Ye Yu stopped. Dig the rest when it's useful or let them grow next year. Ye Yushi went ashore and pushed the lotus root in the bamboo basket away for the insect two to wash, and he quickly took off the strap on his body. The mud fell on the shore with the water, and Ye Yushi spread out his suspenders again, and when the time came, let the insect two also flush together, and send the rest back to wash.

The rubber gloves were also put in the bamboo basket along with the pants, and they were brought back when the time came.

After doing these Ye Yu, he was relieved. However, this autumn wind is also very cold, and it is still cool after staying in the water for a while, and then blowing up. He draped his prepared coat over his body and said, "Okay, we can go back."

On the way back, the group skipped the wheat field. After ploughing before, they found a time to plant the seeds early, and then took good care of them, and it is estimated that they will be able to harvest next year.

When passing by the farmhouse, Ye Yushi thought of cornmeal again, before they put away the corn kernels and then grinded the corn. Coarse cornmeal is sifted and used as feed. The rest of the thin noodles are collected and can be cooked for yourself.

"When cooking today, in addition to lotus root, let's make a cornmeal cake by the way."

【Cornmeal cake? What does it taste like? Is it the same as cake? Or is it the same as peach blossom pastry? 】

"It's different, the cornmeal cake itself will be softer and fluffier, not so sweet, more the sweetness of the corn itself, not as crispy as the peach blossom crisp, the overall is very soft." Light sweetness.

[Wow, then I like it, I like sweets that are not so sweet]

[Although I prefer pure sweet, but I can also like this kind of food, when the time comes, the dish made with lotus root, should be able to eat, right?] 】

[No matter what I do in the rain, I like it, as long as it can be delivered to my mouth, urgent, I am so anxious! ] 】

Ye Yushi went all the way back to the villa and first divided the lotus root picked today into two parts, one part was used for cooking, and the other part was put away.

Among the three dishes, in fact, osmanthus glutinous rice root takes a little more time, and the pork is first released to thaw when it rains, and it will be made into the filling of the lotus root box later. This is the preparation of osmanthus glutinous rice root.

Because there are many things to make, the amount of each is just enough for Ye Yushi and Bai Guo to eat. He only took a relatively large lotus root, observed the size of the lotus root, he took about the same glutinous rice out, prepared to soak it and stuffed it into the glutinous rice.

Then it's time to prepare the lotus root.

Glutinous rice root needs a lotus root, and so does the lotus root box.

After picking out the two lotus roots during the rain, Ye Yu began to clean the sediment on their surfaces. Although Bug Two has been cleaned with a water gun, there are still fish that have slipped through the net on the dirt.

After rinsing clean, you can peel off the lotus root skin. Ye Yu's peeling action was very fast, obviously it was a very simple action, and it was pleasing to the eye when it came to his hands.

The audience watched him work while listening to the book, and saw the lotus root skin that fell quickly in his hand, and was amazed:

[I took out my little kitchen robot to watch the live broadcast during the rain together, and then told him, you have to cut it so good-looking! ] Cooking is to be pleasing to the eye】

[If I were a kitchen robot, I wouldn't cut the lotus root, I would definitely cut you first, it's too much, it's actually embarrassing the little robot]

[Hey, listen quickly, the Bodhisattva is coming to clean up the black bear essence]

New Pen Fun GalleryRead History | Login | RegisterHomeLibraryFull bookSearch

HomeModern metropolisLive broadcast of Blue Star to the interstellar people [Farming]Chapter 49: Lotus Root

Background color: Font: [very small standard very large].

Chapter 49: Lotus Root (2 of 2)

Bookmark

[Hahahaha, it turns out that the remaining two tight hoops, one of them is for the black bear essence]

[But I think a fight would be too funny.] The black bear essence and the Great Sage fought halfway, seeing that they couldn't beat, they wanted to eat and rest, the key was that the Great Sage was quite martial arts, and actually let him run]

[People are home field advantage, there is a cave behind, it is difficult for monkeys to enter the cave, but the description there is really funny hahaha]

Ye Yushi listened to his ears and thought that their progress was quite fast. After previous analysis, the light brain has been able to accurately describe the words and sentences inside, and the translated language is estimated to be understood quite quickly by federal citizens, so it has long been replaced by a normal speed.

Ye Yushi estimated that at their rate, they should be able to listen to the entire book in less than two months.

Next time, let's listen to them "Dream of the Red Mansion". I don't know if the light brain can analyze the difference between the first eighty times and the last forty times.

Ye Yu thought about it from time to time, and his movements were indeed not sloppy at all. After the two lotus roots were cut, he soaked the lotus roots in water and added some salt to prevent it from changing color.

The glutinous rice should be soaked for a while, and Ye Yu took advantage of this time to make a cake.

It is said that it is corn cake, in fact, the proportion of flour is larger, and the flour and corn flour are prepared when the leaves rain, and then mixed together. After adding some sugar and beaten eggs to it, you can stir it with warm water and yeast water. Ye Yushi stirred carefully, and only after the batter became silky and free of particles did he stop his movements.

Ye Yushi rummaged in the kitchen cabinet, then took out a mold that was usually used to make cakes, and then poured batter into it.

The finished batter should be fermented for a while before it can be used, so that the cake will be more fluffy and soft, otherwise it will be pressed into a lump and will only be firm when it tastes.

Ye Yushi found a pot lid to cover the cake, and then put him aside to wait for fermentation. This step takes a long time, enough for him to make the lotus box. As for the glutinous rice lotus, after the soaking just now. This will be estimated to be enough.

Ye Yushi picked up one of the lotus roots, and then easily peeled off its Heavenly Spirit Cover. The longer he cooked, the more proficient he became.

Don't throw away the peeled lotus cover, and use it later.

Ye Yushi poured some water into the lotus root to make sure that there was no more sediment in it, and then the second process began.

Stuffed glutinous rice.

The glutinous rice filled the lotus root little by little along the gap, and when it was about to overflow, Ye Yushi took out the lotus root cover that had been cut off before, and then took a few toothpicks. After fixing the lotus root through a toothpick, Ye Yushi found a pot and prepared to put the lotus root in it to steam.

In the first step, just add water when steaming. Ye Yu closed the lid and began to prepare the minced meat of the lotus box.

The pork is thawed, Ye Yushi chops them first, and then puts them in the meat grinder, and when the meat is beaten, Ye Yushi adds seasoning to it, and then mixes it with minced green onion and ginger.

After stirring clockwise until the meat filling was sticky, Ye Yushi finally stopped moving.

After finishing the lotus root slices, he continued to prepare the batter. The batter is quite simple, in addition to the necessary starch and flour, an egg is added when the leaves rain. Stir and stir, add salt and a small spoonful of oil, and the whole batter is ready.

Ye Yushi took out the remaining lotus root, first divided it into relatively thick pieces, and then cut the thick lotus root block from the middle, here is a meticulous work, not only to ensure that the lotus root is not completely cut, but also to ensure an exact position, so that more meat can be added.

Little by little, the minced meat was put in, and after all the clamps were made, Ye Yu started the pot and boiled the oil.

Of course, you must use wide oil to fry things, so that it comes out fragrant. After estimating that the oil temperature was suitable, Ye Yushi put the batter next to the pot, and then picked up the lotus root and began to coat the batter.

The batter was wrapped in a white coat and then placed in the pot, and the oil flowers touched the foreign object, and immediately reacted, quickly shaping it, and then gradually painting it with a beautiful golden shell.

As the lotus root boxes entered the oil pot, the sound in the oil pot also became lively. Ye Yu turned them over from time to time. The lotus box gradually becomes golden and crispy, which also attracts the audience who are addicted to listening to the book.

[Ahhhh

[I look up and down, look left and right, and feel that this thing has been delivered to my mouth]

"Don't worry, I'll eat it in a moment." Ye Yushi took out the lotus boxes one by one and placed them on a black rectangular plate, and then put them aside.

The glutinous rice root over there has been boiling for a while, and it's time to add ingredients. Rock sugar, red dates, and dried osmanthus flowers that were dried before, these things will continue to be stewed with lotus root later. The color and taste of glutinous rice root are inseparable from these.

Because the remaining two took a long time, Ye Yushi did not wait, called the white fruit and ate the lotus root box together.

In fact, where to use his name, Bai Guo smelled and was already waiting outside, this will hear the sound immediately jump to the dining table, looking at the lotus box placed on the dining table, Bai Guo stretched out his claws and quietly touched one, felt the hot paw claw immediately retracted, and then looked at the lotus box, it was unwilling to touch again.

Touch and let go.

Keep touching, keep letting go. Finally, in this back and forth pulling, the lotus box cooled a little, and Bai Guo immediately picked up a lotus box and took a bite.

"Hmm, delicious!" Bai Guo held the lotus box with a happy face.

This scene is almost a fixed program before their meal, and everyone is used to watching the white fruit eat first, watching it eat so deliciously, as if their appetite has begun to flourish.

Ye Yushi also picked up a lotus box with chopsticks and blew it gently, and after feeling less hot, Ye Yushi took a bite. With a crispy "click" sound, the crispy lotus root box, the fried meat filling burst in Ye Yu's mouth. Fragrant and crispy.

Ye Yushi went to take out the pepper salt and paprika again, sprinkled a little on the lotus root box in front of him, and after adding the seasoning, the taste of the lotus root box was better.

Bai Guo also sprinkled some to himself, and also liked the taste. The three flavors Ye Yushi gave everyone a try, and in the end, everyone unanimously evaluated it.

[No matter what the taste, I like it!] 】

【Seasoning is a great invention of mankind! 】 】

There were not many lotus boxes, and they were finished after a while as lunch.

Bai Guo touched his stomach and kept looking at the pot: "I don't feel full, when will the glutinous rice root be good."

Ye Yushi glanced at the time: "It is estimated that it will take half an hour."

Bai Guo rolled his eyes and fainted.

How can it live without food!

The audience gave him a blow to the heart:

[Bai Guo don't howl, let's release the listening book first if you haven't eaten, just reached the key point, I'm dying]

Bai Guo hummed and got up, ignoring this group of uninteresting guys. But then the book was opened by it. After all, it's a little cat without vengeance.

Fortunately, half an hour sounded long, but after a while, it passed. They listened to the book, and Ye Yushi sorted out and cleaned the kitchenware he used just now, and found another pair of gloves by the way. This is what will be used to stir tea later, Ye Yu does not have a ruthless iron hand, he starts to fry tea leaves, and he has to do some protection.

When it was finished cleaning up, the osmanthus glutinous rice root was finally ready. After an hour and a half of stewing, the color of the glutinous rice root at this time was bright red and translucent, looking particularly beautiful, Ye Yu turned on medium heat, and the soup was poured spoon by spoon on the lotus root, and the color was almost the same. Ye Yushi clamped the lotus root.

The freshly steamed lotus root is left to dry for a while, and then cut it into thin and even slices when Ye Yu speaks, put it on the dinner plate, pour a spoonful of soup, and the color of the glutinous rice root instantly becomes bright again.

The light osmanthus fragrance, red jujube fragrance plus the fragrance of lotus root itself, although the taste is light, but it appears to have a long afterglow.

Ye Yushi brought the glutinous rice root to the table, and couldn't help but sigh: "Today's food has not been broken, fortunately, it is only half full."

Bai Guo smelled the fragrance and ran over. Unlike the previous lotus root box, osmanthus glutinous rice root is biased towards desserts, and Ye Yu picks up a piece and sends it to his lips, and after blowing slightly cool, he takes a bite. After a long period of stewing, the glutinous rice root has absorbed the sweet taste, and the osmanthus and red dates all seem to be contained in it.

The glutinous rice is soft, the lotus root is sweet, and the most important thing is that this dish is sweet but not greasy. Great as a snack.

[The taste is completely different from before, I am glad that the two dishes are not cooked together, otherwise one salty and one sweet, I will definitely fight when I eat it, but this is just right]

[So satisfying, eating sweets can really make people's mood up several degrees! ] 】

[I found that although it is very refreshing to eat food at once, but after a while, when I am half full, I will come up with another course, and I want to eat. ] I hope that next time I let the robot at home do the same, so that I may be able to eat more.]

[Robot: Are you polite?] 】

A plate of osmanthus glutinous rice lotus, Ye Yu ate one-third and was full, and the remaining two-thirds were fed into the belly of Bai Guo.

Bai Guo was bubbling with happiness, and everyone in the live broadcast room was sour:

[When can I be like Bai Guo, it's good to be fed unscrupulously, I think my appetite must be better than Bai Guo, and the leftovers are all in my mouth]

[After eating so much white fruit, it has to be immersed in osmanthus and look like a white dumpling filled with osmanthus flowers]

Bai Guo ignored their sour words, jealousy, all jealousy.

It doesn't care, there will be corn cakes to eat later.

Speaking of corn cake, after such a long time, it is estimated that it is about to ferment. Ye Yushi came to the basin to take a look, the batter at this time had doubled in size, he opened it and gently poked the surface with his finger, and the soft place was immediately slightly dented.

However, some dried fruits will be sprinkled later, and Ye Yu is not afraid of not looking good.

That's the problem.

Ye Yushi took out nuts, raisins, and red dates and asked, "What do you want to sprinkle on it?"

[The red dates have just been soaked in glutinous rice root, and it feels sweet, I want to try this taste]

[Then I want that raisin, it's dried fruit, I don't know if it's not much different from the dried interstellar fruit and dried cranberry, speaking of which, this is dried fruit, what is the taste of the grape itself?] It must be sweet and delicious, so it's good to have a chance to eat it.]

Ye Yu also saw this. It can only be said that the audience may not be able to eat it so far, and I hope that there will be grapes in the area unlocked later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.5K 3.3K 55
[𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱] 𝗔 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗲, 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗽𝗮𝗹𝗲 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Park Jongseong; mystery, love, psychological...
51.7K 1.2K 113
Author: Dust Leaf Genre: Sci-Fi Fantasy Fang Li is a small fox demon in the 21st century, who accidentally crossed into the interstellar, where the s...
76.9K 1.7K 103
Author: Aboriginal House/土著宅 Category: Danmei Fiction The end of the world is not rebirth. Shou carries the space with him. He is possessive and evil...
15.3K 136 89
Some warnings: Cannibalism, human experimentation, mu*der, torture, body horror. Yu Qunqing opened his eyes and found himself reborn in his own neigh...