✓Live broadcast of Blue Star...

By ruwen05026

Author: Zhu Junling Category: Tanmi doujin link; http://www.vbiquge.co/84_84297/ After traveling to the paral... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
End

48

479 12 0
By ruwen05026

New Pen Fun GalleryRead History | Login | RegisterHomeLibraryFull bookSearch

HomeModern metropolisLive broadcast of Blue Star to the interstellar people [Farming]Chapter 48: Boiled Sliced Meat

Background color: Font: [very small standard very large].

Chapter 48: Boiled Sliced Meat (1 / 2)

Bookmark

As soon as these words came out, everyone in the live broadcast room quickly shook off this embarrassing memory.

Those who bought heavy snacks also stopped. They are afraid that after the double spicy blessing, their mouths will be swollen with spiciness, and they will have any thoughts about snacking.

Some people have changed the staple food in the live broadcast industry, and by then they can already think of how fragrant the spicy taste is with the staple food.

Ye Yushi first steamed the rice and then prepared to cook. But before that, he asked Bai Guo to play the plot of "Journey to the West" to everyone, using 0.5 times the speed. Ensuring that a group of people can have time to analyze the meaning inside is that in Ye Yushi's opinion, this sounds a bit abrasive.

Bai Guo smacked his lips and said: "It is estimated that if you listen to a chapter, you will be able to translate the meaning more accurately and make them understand more easily, and then you can start at a normal speed."

But this speed is not important for the audience in the live broadcast room, and they can continue to listen to the story, or their favorite "Journey to the West", everyone is very happy.

Others are a little strange:

[How is it so generous today when it rains, this cooking time, can put several chapters of stories]

Ye Yushi cried and laughed: "What do you think of me, haven't I always been generous?" And the chapter of "Journey to the West" is long, and there are other stories after listening to it, and I am certainly not afraid that you will hear it.

He didn't say it was okay, as soon as they said it, they remembered the fairy tales and other stories that Ye Yu still owed them, what a thousand and one nights, they could remember them all.

"Good, good, you can always hear it when you have time, right? Now listen to this story, don't be distracted and miss the wonderful story.

As soon as everyone was reminded of this, they quickly cheered up, afraid that they would not be able to keep up with the rhythm when everyone discussed the story. How bad that was.

Ye Yushi also began to prepare ingredients for boiled meat slices.

Minced green onion and garlic, plus chopped millet pepper, the three are arranged together, and just by looking at it, you can already think of the aroma after frying.

When the leaves rain, continue to prepare the marinated meat slices. Slice the tenderloin, add the necessary seasonings, and marinate with egg whites and starch. After marinating, it is the key to making the boiled meat slices smooth and tender.

While waiting for the meat slices to be marinated, Ye Yushi tore the cabbage and the bean sprouts that had just come out before. The two dishes are slightly watered, and then it will be a side dish for boiled meat slices. It is tender and crispy when put inside, which is particularly refreshing.

In fact, after this, Ye Yu just had to wait for the tenderloin to be marinated, but he was not idle, but went to the cabinet to get other ingredients. There was sugar, cream, eggs and milk.

Some people saw this scene after listening to the book, and asked in surprise:

【Do you want to cook another dish?】 Scrambled eggs? 】

[It doesn't feel like it, this is a bit like the ingredients used when making box cakes before]

[Won't it be pudding?!] 】

Someone guessed it, and Ye Yushi followed them and said: "Yes, it's pudding, make it now, and it can be used as dessert in the evening."

[Ahhhhh 】

"Isn't it a little ungenerous now, hiding and pinching?" Ye Yushi chuckled and asked.

Everyone was weak for a while, and someone cut at the speed of light:

[Who, who said that?] Stand out? Definitely not me! When it rains, it's my favorite streamer]

They were fighting, and they didn't even find out after telling the story for a long time, and Ye Yushi couldn't help it, and quickly reminded them: "Don't listen to the story yet? It will be time to unveil the golden letters.

As soon as everyone heard this, they immediately calmed down and quickly looked up.

Ye Yushi chuckled and shook his head, not disturbing them, and newly prepared a small pot and began to boil the caramel.

Pour in white sugar, add water, and boil sugar water over low heat when the leaves rain. Over time, the color of the granulated sugar began to change, gradually deepening towards brown, and the leaves waited quietly when it rained, occasionally lifting the pot up and spinning it. The longer the time, the darker the color of the sugar water, Ye Yu mainly observed the color of the bottom of the pot, saw the brown, turned off the heat, and then took out the hot water prepared before, and poured it into the bottom of the pot at once.

The caramel in the pot immediately crackled and splashed, and even Bai Guo was startled, pulling Ye Yushi's sleeve and pulling him back.

After the plot that came out of the Five Elements Mountain just now, everyone also paid attention to Ye Yushi, and they were also shocked.

[This is also too dangerous, you should be careful when it rains]

[Yes, yes, what if it splashes on the body?] 】

"Don't worry, I won't hurt myself." Ye Yushi soothed them, and then let them see their boiled caramel.

Everyone will not fool him over, and after telling him to pay attention to safety, this will let Ye Yushi go. Ye Yu breathed a slight sigh of relief. He took out four porcelain bowls and poured the caramel into each of them.

After making the caramel, you can prepare the pudding.

Eggs, whipped cream, milk, sugar and vanilla extract. When Ye Yu, beat the eggs first, wait until they are well stirred, and then mix and heat the other ingredients. After the sugar melts, he takes the cooked ingredients down and begins to fuse with the egg liquid.

When pouring in, Ye Yushi was extra careful, especially at the beginning, he only dared to join little by little. After all, if his hands shake, this pot of egg liquid will not be pudding, but egg soup.

This is quite laborious, wait until all are mixed, and then sift the liquid when Ye Yu.

The audience listening to the book on the other side listened but was angry:

[Lean, Master, why are you doing this! ] Make me angry]

[I feel that these two still have to run in for a while]

[It turns out that the three tight hoops that the Buddha gave to the bodhisattva are used here, let alone monkeys, even I am not happy, I don't like freedom to be imprisoned. 】

[But I feel that if there is no tight hoop, he may really beat the Tang monk, and this path of taking scriptures is more difficult to complete]

[I don't think so, and if you don't talk about this, why does he have to escort the Tang monk? ] 】

[Maybe it's because the Tang monk saved him?] Maybe this journey helped him too.]

[Actually, I'm more curious about who the remaining two tighteners are used for?] It won't be the other two apprentices, right? 】

"Not really." It's okay to spoil Ye Yushi here, "The bodhisattva gave the Tang monk one, and he used two himself."

【! It will actually be like this! 】

But when they wanted to ask who the remaining two were, Ye Yushi didn't say anything. He is pouring the finished pudding liquid into a container. All four containers were poured, and water was added to the baking tray, and the pudding was sent to the oven to bake when the leaves rained.

And the tenderloin also happens to be marinated, just in time to start stir-frying.

Ye Yu caught fire and burned the oil when he was in the rain, and as the oil temperature rose, he poured minced green onions and ginger and millet pepper, and with the sound of oil moisturizing, the fragrance inside gradually rose. Lest the contents be overfried, add bean paste and hot pot base when Ye Yu.

The bean paste is okay, but the taste of the hot pot base is too overbearing. The audience, who had not yet noticed, was immediately attracted to it, and the first reaction in their heads was incense. The second reaction is spicy. It's spicy and choking, but people can't help but smell the overbearing fragrance with their noses. I can't wait to dig a spoonful and take a bite to see if it tastes as fragrant as you imagined.

It's also too hooky.

[Ahhhhhh It's just that a small piece of base actually has such magical powers]

[Magic, this must be magic! ] 】

[I feel that this thing is fragrant when dipped in the sole, and even the ingredients of the interstellar will become more delicious]

[Be sober, the materials inside must be made of Blue Star]

Everyone is full of enthusiasm for hot pot bases. Not to mention them, even Ye Yushi felt very fragrant every time he smelled it. It's just too choking.

He covered his mouth and nose and began to stir-fry, fortunately the range hood was also working, and finally, the strength passed, and the taste slowly faded. Ye Yu added the seasoning, and when the water boiled, he put the previously marinated meat slices into the bottom of the pot. After a while, he used his chopsticks to spread the meat and began to cook the slices. The meat slices were gradually cooked, and Ye Yushi poured the meat slices together with the soup into the soup bowl where the side dishes were placed, and prepared minced green onion and garlic, plus chili noodles, pepper noodles and so on.

The audience all thought that the boiled meat slices were ready, but they didn't want to have this step, and they all stared curiously at what Ye Yu wanted to do.

But I saw that he reheated the oil, and then splashed it on the surface of the boiled meat slices.

With this last moment, the aroma of the whole dish is completely evaporated, overbearing and tempting, and people can't help but taste it now.

Ye Yushi knew that they were in a hurry, so he asked Bai Guo to close the book, and then put on a light music, and then brought the boiled meat slices to the table.

After that, he served Bai Guo and himself a meal, and Ye Yushi was not in a hurry to eat it, but took out the crème brûlée first to let it cool. If it is cooler a little more, it can be sent to the refrigerator to refrigerate.

After cooking, Ye Yushi enjoyed dinner with Bai Guo.

Bai Guo said excitedly: "Come quickly, if you don't eat the fragrance, it will flow away."

It is important to know that the spoonful of oil for boiling meat slices is very important.

When he saw Ye Yu sitting down, Bai Guo picked up a piece of meat. Ye Yushi did the same thing.

The audience in the live broadcast room looked at them expectantly, and before they ate, they felt that saliva was about to secrete in their mouths. Finally, the taste entered everyone's mouths along with the sharing of taste.

The afterglow of a spoonful of oil has not yet passed, and the first sip feels full of fragrance. This is followed by the smoothness of the sliced meat. The marinated meat can be said to be extremely tender. Coupled with the aroma of chili peppers, the rich spicy taste is extremely appetizing.

After a few bites, the spicy taste worsened, and rice was needed. The rice is clearly grained, and it has a slight sweetness without pairing with the dishes, and it is a must when combined with the meat slices.

New Pen Fun GalleryRead History | Login | RegisterHomeLibraryFull bookSearch

HomeModern metropolisLive broadcast of Blue Star to the interstellar people [Farming]Chapter 48: Boiled Sliced Meat

Background color: Font: [very small standard very large].

Chapter 48: Boiled Meat Slices (2 of 2)

Bookmark

Occasionally eating side dishes, not only is it not noisy, but it is accompanied by meat slices just right. Made at home, meat slices and side dishes are naturally enough, and a group of people eat exceptionally happily. Bai Guo rolled around on the ground with his belly turned, although he couldn't see much effect, but he was quite happy to see it.

Ye Yushi put away the dinner plate, and then put the pudding up again to refrigerate, only then asked Bai Guo: "Is the pudding back?"

"Pudding, isn't pudding in the fridge?" The brain reaction of eating too much white fruit is particularly slow.

"It's pudding."

"Oooh, that pudding." Bai Guo reacted and said, "I came back, I came back early in the evening and early, and I heard that I thought I had made a mistake, and I wanted to take care of the livestock outside the house, but I was persuaded to come back early." "I don't know how robots and dogs communicate, but their communication seems to be unimpeded."

"Just come back, you can find out what kind of food is suitable for dogs." Ye Yushi was afraid that he had not had a dog, so he didn't know what the dog couldn't eat.

"You don't have to worry about this, you prepared it early, and you specifically asked me before." Bai Guo was also puzzled when he said this, "These two guys are really close."

Ye Yushi also nodded, he had found out before, and he especially liked to play with pudding early. But that being said, it's also up to look at what the pudding is like. It happens that you have to walk at night to consume food, and it is nothing to look along the way.

Following the small garden to the open space behind the villa, Ye Yushi saw Morning and Pudding, there was a small bowl in front of the pudding, and the food in the bowl was almost eaten, and it was being cleaned up early.

The first to discover them was the pudding, and when he saw Ye Yu, he immediately exclaimed excitedly. I also saw it early and came to them with joy.

"Have you finished eating?" Ye Yushi asked.

Nodded early.

"That's good." Ye Yushi breathed a sigh of relief. He didn't have the opportunity to have pets before, so there was no cat food and dog food at home, so he had to find a way to make it himself. I didn't expect to be so attentive early.

Looking around and looking at the empty backyard, Ye Yushi said: "Take the pudding back, let's free up a room for it."

There is not much else in the house, just a lot of rooms. The three little robots also have their own rooms.

As if knowing that he was talking about himself, Pudding flicked his tail and looked at them seriously, and the cute appearance made Ye Yushi not resist the evil hand and touched it. As a result, the pudding was even more excited, and rubbed around Ye Yushi's legs. When rubbing Ye Yu, he went to rub early.

Bai Guo saw that they all coughed twice, and stood there waiting for this stupid dog to rub, but the pudding climbed down early after rubbing, completely ignoring Bai Guo.

Ginkgo:???!!!! To ask is to be angry!

Knowing that they could take the pudding back to live, they were happy early, and only after the display showed flowers did they go inside. Pudding obediently followed them, and everyone in the live broadcast room was rare.

[Wow, the pudding is so cute, I really want to raise one]

[It feels like a bit like a wind wolf]

[That's different, the difference is still quite big, and the wind wolf is so big, especially when stepping on the wind under your feet. ] It is the most handsome mimicry in my eyes! 】

[I prefer angry lions! ] 】

【I like power apes! 】

[Clearly understand that the tiger is the most handsome! ] 】

Now Ye Yushi is not ignorant of the Federation. Put them in the conversation so that people can also match the number.

The Wind Wolf, the Power Ape, the White Tiger, and the Raging Lion are the emblems of the First to Fourth Legions of the Federation. And some of the officers inside also have the same mimicry. Of course, being first or fourth does not represent their strength. After all, it was rumored that the strongest of the four legions was the third legion, but unfortunately, since the disappearance of the former marshal Shang Group, whether this answer has still become a topic of dispute among many people.

However, this topic was too far away from Ye Yushi, and he did not mix it, and it was more practical to prepare a room for Pudding than some distant legions.

However, some things can not be involved in Ye Yu without mixing them.

-

New test results from the Third Army came out. The soldiers' unexpectedly stable mental power data had already flown to the tables of other legions and councils at night. This is not a confidential document, not to mention that the physical examination is available to all legions, so no one will be surprised to get this data, including Shang Luo.

But he wasn't prepared to hide it at first. Sometimes the news sent to others may not be cared about by others, but the group of people guessed it themselves, I am afraid that it must be regarded as an important clue, or after some trouble, probing, can also strengthen the group's affirmation of those music.

And all Shang Luo had to do was to sit firmly on the fishing platform and wait for others to come to him.

The other legions really couldn't sit still when they saw this data.

You know, a few days ago, the third legion had just experienced a battle in order to guard the capital star, and it stands to reason that the soldiers were when their mental power fluctuated, but the results came out, and the people were more stable than their three legions, so how could this group of people sit still.

"Shang Luo, this kid won't fake a beautiful data." The bald man, that is, Marshal Macpherson of the Second Legion, touched his smooth and hairless head, "Don't do anything wrong this stinky boy!"

Rong Qinghan, who was known as the lioness, thought carefully for a while and asked his adjutant: "Do you say you want to find out what's going on?"

On the other side, the wind wolf had already begun to contact Shang Luo with his light brain.

There is no one who is not thrilled by this stable data. Because that means that countless people under them can sleep well, have good dreams, and have a good state to go to war.

Seeing the three messages that had been popping up there, Shang Luo's lips hooked slightly, and at the same time connected to their video call.

Seeing the other three people who chose similar to themselves, the three on the screen were a little speechless. I know that this group of guys is also restless, but they are all for the sake of their soldiers, and there is nothing to say.

Thinking of this, the three colleagues on the screen looked at Shang Luo, this junior who was too young in their eyes.

The Confederation has the post of Marshal, and it is subject to change. But this does not mean that the position of marshal is easy to sit, anyone can sit. The outside world thought that Shang Luo had no qualifications, but they knew that Shang Luo had done a lot of things. This child is too young compared to them, but it should not be underestimated.

Of course, that's all. Acknowledging that Shang Luo is qualified is one thing, but it does not mean that they will be overly afraid of Shang Luo, after all, Shang Luo is still too young compared to them. But no one expected that this problem of mental agitation that had been embarrassing everyone really made progress here in Shangluo.

Could it be that there was any progress in the research left by the Shang Qun couple back then?

Anyway, let's test it first.

"Shang Luo, I heard that the results of this test over there are out, and the mental power of the soldiers is very stable? It looks like progress has been made on this? McPherson got straight to the point, with a smile on his face. Shang Luo can also be regarded as having grown up watching them, so it is inevitable to bring the tone of an elder between his words.

"It's just a smooth thing, not a progress." Shang Luo is neither humble nor promiscuous.

McPherson choked. It's also thanks to this kid that he can endure it. If this were the result of their legion, he would have already shown off this with a few old friends, after all, in peacetime, they are also opponents.

On the side of the wind wolf, Di Ping asked directly: "If there is any progress, it is best to share it, if it is really useful, it will be a great achievement for the entire Federation." Everyone is a citizen of the Federation, a whole.

Rong Qinghanpi smiled and did not smile, not giving him face: "Why do you talk so much nonsense? What is the use of using such a big name to suppress Shang Luo? If you know that you are here to ask for someone, but if you don't know, you think you are here to collect debts?

Di Ping was so terrified by this crazy woman that he didn't want to say anything and stopped talking.

But he didn't want Rong Qinghan's words to change, and said with a smile: "Shang Luo, with my relationship with your mother, you still have to call me an aunt, don't you, can you see if this method is to tell me first?"

For a moment, the other two had only one thought in their heads. Don't be faceless.

Scare them all over again, be a good person yourself, the skin is really thick.

Shang Luo was still unmoved, showing that he couldn't see his thoughts, but just said: "It's not that I don't tell the three, but say it, you may not believe it."

"What is there to believe in this, we believe in your person, and will not deceive us in such a thing." McPherson had just slowed down Rong Qinghan, and this would make up for it immediately.

Shang Luo nodded, not knowing whether to believe it or not, but gave the three of them a document one by one.

The three foxes opened it suspiciously and took a look, frowning for a while, and then all of them looked incredulous.

"This can't be!" McPherson rubbed his eyes, "How is this possible?"

Rong Qinghan thought thoughtfully, but he didn't believe it very much.

As for Di Ping, the emotions that appeared on his usually calm face were also doubtful.

It's not that they reacted so much, but what Shang Luo gave them was too outrageous. What soldiers will have such an effect after listening to music, there is no drug treatment, no instrumental treatment, and no rigorous tests, just based on these two false words, how to make them believe.

"This is what your mother left behind?" Rong Qinghan tried to find a reason that could convince him, "What kind of mysterious text is Blue Star?" Or a mysterious melody?

"I found it in a live broadcast room." Shang Luo told the truth.

"Bang!" Macpherson knocked the table, and seeing that the other three were looking at him, he touched his head and said, "It's okay, I'm not clear, reasonable."

Shang Luo's reaction to them was expected: "I said, you won't believe it."

The three looked at each other, and Shang Luo's appearance made them puzzled. Di Ping pushed his eyes, and then asked, "Can you give me a copy of that music?" "Whether it is useful or not, it is just music anyway, and the time played will not affect the training of the soldiers, whether it is useful or not, it will naturally be known after a long time." Of course, they will definitely not be as unrigorous as Shang Luo, and they will take a casual guess seriously.

At that time, it is necessary to conduct separate experiments to see if this effect is really achieved.

He reminded the other two. That's right, it's not a big deal anyway, what else can it affect just putting on music? So the other two also asked Shang Luo for a copy.

Rong Qinghan also asked more: "How much does this cost?"

"No money, listen for free." Shang Luo paused for a moment and added, "If it works, you can go to the music provider to thank you." There is a source below the video.

The other three: What happened to feeling even more unreliable? Shang Luo wouldn't have been scammed, right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 384 17
[Book 4] It follows Anna Potter, a witch in her fourth year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, and the mystery surrounding the entry of A...
53.3K 1.2K 113
Author: Dust Leaf Genre: Sci-Fi Fantasy Fang Li is a small fox demon in the 21st century, who accidentally crossed into the interstellar, where the s...
5 0 1
Un breve racconto ispirato agli eventi dell'attuale politica militare estera.
1.8K 66 20
Y/n and her little sister were just children when their parents died, forced to live with abusive foster parents. Y/n and her sister struggle with t...