✓Live broadcast of Blue Star...

By ruwen05026

Author: Zhu Junling Category: Tanmi doujin link; http://www.vbiquge.co/84_84297/ After traveling to the paral... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
End

47

463 10 0
By ruwen05026

New Pen Fun GalleryRead History | Login | RegisterHomeLibraryFull bookSearch

HomeModern metropolisLive broadcast of Blue Star to the interstellar people [Farming]Chapter 47: Spiritual Power

Background color: Font: [very small standard very large].

Chapter 47: Spiritual Power (1 of 2)

Bookmark

"What do you say? Is he really going to take you to test your mental power?

Unlike Ye Yu's uncertainty, Bai Guo agreed almost immediately, and was very excited: "Go and go, be sure to test it, I heard that there are different means of mental power exercise and stability on the federal side, S seems to have a good family, must know some, but unfortunately there is no relevant information in the falling spacecraft, the things inside are about to explode, this light brain is still hard for us to repair."

Since Bai Guo said so, then Ye Yushi had no opinion. Even if there is any unexpected situation, he and Bai Guo are on the Blue Star's side, and no one can treat them well.

So he replied to S, made an appointment to go together, and went back to the villa to rest.

Originally, I didn't think there was anything, but when I got into bed, I found that I was really tired. This time, he didn't need to be urged by Bai Guo, he had already slept quietly.

Bai Guo observed for a while, and after making sure that Ye Yushi was just asleep and showed no other performance, he also sighed with relief, and then nestled into his arms and fell asleep as well.

I don't know how long it took, and when Ye Yushi woke up, he had actually missed lunch time, and there was only an hour left before the meeting time he and S had made.

He washed up, got some lunch and went online. Hurriedly hurried, but when he arrived, he found that S was already there.

"Don't worry, I just arrived too." Seeing his slightly tight breathing, S said.

He didn't lie either, and indeed came a little earlier than Ye Yushi. Today is the time for the third legion's fixed physical examination, and the results are not bad, everyone's mental strength is very stable, although it has not improved, but it is not as bad as before. It is estimated that it will not be long before this slightly surprising effect will appear on other people's desks.

However, this matter cannot be said to Ye Yushi for the time being.

He looked at Ye Yu's face and found that he was more relieved after finding that he didn't have the previous paleness: "Let's go now?"

"Good." Ye Yushi promised to come down.

I don't know if it's taking care of him uncomfortable today, S didn't take him to make a hovercar, but took Ye Yu to make a public hovercar.

This car will take passengers to see the surrounding scenery on the way, and occasionally people who want to rest on the Internet will choose this car.

The two went to the double seat in the back row, and Ye Yushi asked worriedly: "Isn't today's work busy?" "If they're really busy, they can teleport.

"We have a day off there today." S said.

Ye Yushi was relieved, and then sighed: "You are really busy."

A sporadic smile appeared in S's eyes, but his tone of voice was particularly serious: "I enjoy power more than most people, and naturally I have to fulfill the corresponding responsibilities."

Seeing that the topic after that might reach a place where he couldn't ask, Ye Yushi stopped asking questions in time.

The hovercar drove all the way and stopped when it reached a very tall building.

"Get out of the car." S said.

The two got out of the car, and Ye Yushi observed the towering building. There are various vendors selling food outside the building, and the screens on both sides of the building broadcast the battle between mecha at 360 degrees. These mechs are of any color, they collide with each other, use their own power, collide with each other, the speed is amazing, and even some mechs will suddenly change their form when they reach the back. Most of them are all kinds of beasts.

These are the mechs that can change their form according to the host's mimicry, and it also means that the master who uses it still spells out his full strength.

This was only outside, and after getting inside, Ye Yu realized that he had just underestimated the love of mecha among the interstellar people.

It may be able to convey directly, and it doesn't seem to understand from the outside, but the building is almost crowded with people, and they come to the viewing screen, shouting excitedly, cheering and helping.

"We're not here." S said, took Ye Yushi to the VIP elevator to the top floor.

Even inside the elevator, mecha battles were playing.

Ye Yushi, who didn't like to fight very much, looked at it, and he had a shocking feeling of breathing. It was a display of pure strength and high-end skill, and it was eye-catching.

"Arrived." Leaving from the elevator, S took Ye Yushi to a room, and after waving off the robots who wanted to come in, only Ye Yushi and S were left in the room.

It's not right, in front of Ye Yushi, there is also a machine. The machine resembles a chair, but in a boxy shape, and if a person sits in it, it will be accommodated.

"Am I going up?" Ye Yushi asked. After S nodded, he didn't think much about it, and really sat up.

This chair seems to fit the structure of the human body extremely well, and when Ye Yushi sits on it, not only does it not have any uncomfortable feelings, but it is extremely comfortable. So much so that he did not immediately realize the gradually descending instrument on his head. By the time he reacted, Ye Yushi had already been pulled into an extremely esoteric state. Countless points of light seemed to appear in front of his eyes, and he didn't understand what it was, but he could feel that as he watched, the spiritual power that he had slightly touched before seemed to float.

Outside the machine, S looked at the instrument that kept transmitting data, his expression was serious, just looking at it, his face gradually became solemn.

This instrument can test both physical fitness and mental strength. However, on the instrument, Ye Yushi's spiritual power was still growing, but his physique began to remain motionless after reaching the E level.

This grade of constitution is generally accompanied by congenital malformation, frailty and disease. It is hard to imagine such a level under the current medical conditions of the Federation. Their physical fitness is inferior even to ordinary people.

However, this is not what worries S the most.

Looking at the rising spiritual power level on that instrument, he frowned.

The average mental strength of federal citizens is B+, the average quality of the military is A+, and then there are only senior officers or Shangluo. But in any case, the level between spiritual power and physique, most of them will not exceed two levels. For example, there is rarely a grade difference such as C and S. Not to mention Ye Yushi's situation. If the difference is too large, there will be a burden, especially if the mental power is higher than the physical fitness, which can easily make the essential average physique more overwhelmed.

It stands to reason that Ye Yu's physique is only E, so his spiritual power reaches C best. But by this time, the data on the instrument had reached A+, and it did not stop, and it kept climbing.

S-, S, S+, and then, double S. Even if it was a federation, no more than twenty double S spiritual power now appeared on Ye Yushi, who had a physique of only E, and even he had not stopped. The spiritual power on the machine has been climbing, and even reached SS+ for a while, but as time passed, this jump stopped, but Shang Luo inexplicably had a hunch that maybe one day, this level might still have a chance to climb.

This news is a good thing for most people, but for Ye Yushi...

-

When Ye Yushi woke up from the robot, the whole person was still a little in a trance. He stepped down from the robot, saw S standing in front of the machine, and asked curiously: "How, are the results out?"

I don't know what is the difference between him and the citizens of the Federation, it won't be bad for both, or it can't be measured directly, right?

S stared at him closely, and when Ye Yushi was even more puzzled in his heart, the other party took a step sideways, so that Ye Yushi could come to the machine and see the inspection results in person.

Ye Yu had a bad premonition.

He took a closer look, and saw that his current mental power and physique were clearly marked on the machine:

【Physique E】

【Mental Power SS+】

Ye Yushi was silent. He didn't do anything before he came to the test, and he specially checked the information on the Star Network to make up for the class. This result, no matter how you look at it, is a little abnormal.

"Is this result a big problem?" He turned to look at S standing next to him.

The other party's expression had been very serious since just now, could it be that he had already noticed that there was something wrong with him?

But he didn't want S to speak: "This difference is dangerous for you."

Ye Yushi quietly listened to S continue to tell.

"Too high mental power is fine for others, but it will be a burden for your physique. Over time, your body will become weaker.

Ye Yushi was startled. He didn't expect that S was not guessing his identity at first, nor did he suspect that there was something wrong with him, but he was concerned about his physical safety.

Ye Yu showed his face when he was in a good mood at this time.

"Isn't my body quite weak now? But it's okay, everything will be fine. Thinking of this, Ye Yushi thought thoughtfully. His physique has been like that since birth, and for this reason it has been asserted that it is difficult to grow up. If it were not for the encounter with Blue Star, it is estimated that he would not be able to maintain his condition temporarily. Looking at it now, his physical difference is estimated to be related to the difference in mental power and physique.

I don't know if the Federation's technology can treat the body a little.

"It's no small thing." S thought that he didn't pay attention to it, and said seriously, "Next, I will teach you how to control mental power, and try not to use it on weekdays." As for whether Ye Yushi's extraordinary SS+ spiritual power would help the Federation, S didn't want to pay attention to this.

Ye Yushi's spiritual power had better not move, this was good for him.

His instructions were written down when Ye Yu was spoken. However, his body was temporarily balanced by Blue Star, and he definitely couldn't say it, but S's words were all well-intentioned. He also doesn't like to waste other people's kindness to him.

In this way, the use of mecha that was said before will be temporarily saved for the next time, and S will teach Ye Yushi the method of controlling mental power first. Although he didn't know why Ye Yushi was blank about the use of spiritual power, since he didn't say it, S no longer asked.

The two maintained such a tacit understanding, except for S's occasional teaching sounds, the room was also quiet.

-

Ye Yu's Blue Star video came out twice, in addition to bringing him the current popularity, it also made many people interested in Blue Star. Even other Bluestar-related live broadcast rooms and stores have been brought to add a lot of popularity.

Some people don't understand the situation, but it's good to have heat.

Some people know that this wave of heat is due to Ye Yushi, and they are very grateful to him for bringing this wave of enthusiasm.

There are also some people who are jealous of Ye Yushi.

Hu Wanqian is one of them. Seeing off the guest wearing blue star clothes in front of him, Hu Wanqian went back to the office of his store, and his face was immediately pulled down.

"Found it? Did that now popular Blue Star dress come out of Ye Yu? Hu Wanqian asked anxiously.

New Pen Fun GalleryRead History | Login | RegisterHomeLibraryFull bookSearch

HomeModern metropolisLive broadcast of Blue Star to the interstellar people [Farming]Chapter 47: Spiritual Power

Background color: Font: [very small standard very large].

Chapter 47: Spiritual Power (2 of 2)

Bookmark

The employee nodded.

Hu Wanqian cursed angrily: "How is it him, how is it him!"

He and Ye Yushi had been close enough for a long time. At the beginning, he newly launched "chili", which is now the tomato in the mouth of Blue Star lovers, but was questioned by Ye Yushi. Originally thought that he was just a nobody, he didn't pay attention to it, and he didn't take it seriously when he saw Lu Ning take him away, offended and offended, looking like a poor ghost with no money.

Unexpectedly, it didn't take long for this person to bring him big trouble. The customer suddenly comes to the door and says that his "chili" is fake, and that it is a tomato.

After finally appeasing the customer, Hu Wanqian understood a little, and realized that it was Ye Yushi who caused him such a big trouble. However, when he went to find Ye Yu to cooperate, he was fiercely refused. Hu Wanqian couldn't bear this breath, and he didn't want Ye Yushi to get angry, so he reported this person according to false propaganda.

I didn't expect the relevant departments to be so bad, and they actually didn't care about Ye Yu, and let him get angry.

Looking at the 400,000 attention, Hu Wanqian was sour in his heart, but he was still hard: "It's not 400,000, my shop is more than ten times yours, if you cooperated with me, how could it rise so slowly, it would have been hot all over the stars."

But only he knows that he is indeed sour. Ye Yushi's fans who paid attention to were all living people, and this person's conversion rate was still high. Which is like his, and the water army that was bought.

Thinking about Hu Wanqian became indignant.

Why did Ye Yushi say that these things are Blue Star's, that is, Blue Star's. So much food, so much clothes.

Hu Wanqian just looked at it, and his eyes were so hungry that his eyes glowed green.

Now this person has not completely caught fire, so there is only heat in a small area. But when an opportunity really makes him fire, isn't the money like flowing into the account?

"Did you ask? How much does his outfit license cost? Hu Wanqian suppressed his eager heart and asked.

"Have you asked, as long as you don't use commercial business, you don't want money?" The employee said, and there was some admiration for Ye Yushi in his eyes. After following Hu Wanqian to do more, he naturally knew that these things were very valuable, but Ye Yushi bluntly said that it was not something related to him, so he couldn't collect money.

"What, no money?" Hu Wanqian's voice raised, and he couldn't help it completely, and began to circle on the ground, "I don't want money, I don't want money, this is a violent thing!"

So many things, if he is allowed to come, then his shop has long become the largest blue star-related shop, no, even the entire federation can be ranked.

But when the leaves rained, they didn't seem to care.

What a clear high!

Spinning around, Hu Wanqian suddenly stopped. He squinted at the things in Ye Yushi's video, and his eyes were shining.

Ye Yu doesn't need it, he can use it. Ye Yushi is so generous, it is estimated that there is no copyright in the blue star side, since this is the case, he can also promote it. Before the fire when the leaves rain. And Ye Yushi, isn't it his resource library?

Not only that, but he also had to apply for these things as his own patent, and even if Ye Yushi wanted to, he wouldn't be able to use them.

Hu Wanqian marveled at his good idea, and ignored the employees on the side, and quickly started this plan.

Although he didn't know what he was going to do, the employee couldn't help but frown. I always feel that Hu Wanqian's appearance is not very like he wants to do good things.

I was thinking about asking a question, but I didn't want Hu Wanqian to raise his head and look at him dissatisfied: "What are you still doing here?" Don't hurry up to receive guests!

This unpolite attitude made the employees not hold back their anger. But thinking of this month's salary, he still endured it.

-

"Whew..." Ye Yushi gasped while wiping the sweat from his forehead. In order to simulate the real situation, if you are too tired on the star network, you will sweat. Of course, adjustment is also possible. But just now S asked him to turn it all off, saying that in order to simulate real feelings, he could also observe Ye Yu's situation.

Thinking of this, Ye Yushi raised his eyelids and glanced at S, and his expression rarely had some presumptuous petty emotions that surpassed the polite relationship.

S this guy, usually very good to talk, but once trained, is not released water at all, especially in terms of mental control, it is extremely strict, can not appear a little procedural error.

Ye Yushi is also a cautious and serious person, and occasionally he can pick out some small problems.

A cup of hot water was put in front of him, and S sat down opposite him and returned to his usual state: "Mental power control is extremely important, don't dare to be sloppy."

He was explaining the seriousness just now, and Ye Yu heard it. He took a sip of water, the right temperature also made him can't help but feel the other party's intimate feelings.

Seeing that S was still observing his expression, Ye Yushi bent his eyes and said, "I know you are for my good, thank you."

This sentence made S put his heart down. The reason why he was so strict was also because he was afraid that Ye Yushi's mental power would go wrong. Ye Yushi's situation was too special, and he was afraid that Ye Yushi might also encounter a spiritual riot, so he was extra careful. Fortunately, when he was training just now, he found that Ye Yushi's mental power was smooth and stable, which was a lot more relieved.

The two sat facing each other, and Ye Yushi's gaze moved down and fell on his gloves. He still wears the same gloves as before.

S noticed his gaze, and the ghost explained in a bad way: "It was a gift, I put it away."

"But aren't gifts for people?" Ye Yushi asked rhetorically. In fact, he still has a doubt, or maybe the gift is not particularly good for S, so there is no place to use it. It looks like you'll have to find something more practical in the future.

"Of course not." S denied it without thinking about it. It's just that it was a gift from Ye Yushi, and he attached great importance to it, so he put it away so as not to break it.

However, since Ye Yushi said so, he must change his opinion, although he was a little reluctant.

Finding that he had misunderstood what he meant, Ye Yushi's face suddenly became a little hot. As for whether this hot face was because he misunderstood S, or because of his words, Ye Yushi himself couldn't tell.

He touched his cheek and quietly adjusted his data simulation in the star network a little lower. Otherwise, with S's personality, he would definitely be able to find out the difference he had just made.

S thought that Ye Yushi was tired, so he said: "It's been a day of practice today, let's rest first." But don't slack off on training, I'll check your practice when I have time off.

"Oh, good." Ye Yushi didn't bother him much, and he went offline after saying goodbye to S. S had discussed with him before, if Ye Yushi was offline, he would not have to go to the first library, here he could come at any time, just in time to test his spiritual power. However, if you are not accompanied by him, try not to do this, and it will be more reassuring to have someone around.

It's really not good, and bringing a white fruit can be regarded as barely usable.

Ye Yushi couldn't help but listen to it. Bai Guo would definitely be angry if he knew this. But S's words were all for his good, and Ye Yushi carefully wrote them down.

When he got off the line, Ye Yushi felt that his body was extremely tired, especially like when he first connected to the star network offline.

"What's wrong, are you all right?" Bai Guo noticed that something was wrong with him and quickly came to his side, "Didn't you go to find S?"

"It's okay, I've been practicing controlling my strength on the Star Network, so I'm a little tired when I go offline." On the Star Network, I don't think that when Ye Yu is offline, I really feel that my head is swollen. He quickly used the method taught to him by S to control his power, and after a while, Ye Yushi finally felt a lot more comfortable.

Bai Guo was relieved to see this, and then asked anxiously: "How is it, is there a problem with your mental power?"

Ye Yushi repeated all his data results and S's words to Bai Guo.

"Sure enough, there is a problem." Bai Guo listened to it with a worried heart. But now that Lanxing is not there, Ye Yushi still doesn't know how to deal with this situation, but fortunately there is an S that can help.

"Then you first practice his method of controlling mental power, and you must ensure your own safety." Bai Guo earnestly instructed.

Ye Yushi bent his eyes and wrote it down.

At night, Ye Yushi still started a live broadcast. After all, he had rested for most of the day, and he didn't have anything to do.

The live broadcast room has just opened, and the audience is worried one by one:

[When it rains, how is it, is it still uncomfortable now?] 】

[If you are still uncomfortable, don't force it, be sure to rest well.] 】

"Don't worry, I'm much better now." Ye Yushi explained to him one by one, "But I'm a little hungry at night, how about we make the boiled meat slices we said before?"

At the mention of food, everyone was excited.

[Sliced meat, yes! ] As long as I can eat meat, I feel very motivated! 】

[Wait a minute, I'll go and order a snack with heavy flavors first, and I'll eat it with light meat slices later]

[This reminds me, I'll buy some too]

When the words fell, they saw Ye Yushi take out a handful of familiar millet pepper. Then there was a bag of red, not very light at first glance, and after the light brain translation, they roughly understood the meaning - clear oil hot pot base.

【What is this hot pot?】 】

[I don't know, but I saw chili on the bag, isn't it light?] 】

This is another millet pepper and what kind of hot pot base, how do you feel that the taste is relatively heavy.

[And there is a hot pot base, then there must be a hot pot, what is a hot pot]

"It's good stuff." Ye Yushi deliberately bought a pass, and then asked in surprise, "Who said that boiled meat slices are light?"

[Isn't it when it rains you...]

Eh, no, Ye Yushi doesn't seem to have said it? Who said that?

In the silence, someone whispered:

[It seems that it is our own guess. 】

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

909 105 1
Between the Crystals is coming summer 2024! Please add this to your library to get notified when I start posting the chapters! Summary: Run. Don't lo...
48.1K 1.3K 21
Midoriya was a sweet, caring and loving hero fanboy who worked hard to achieve his dreams, surely he couldn't hurt a fly.... Right?
49.5K 3.3K 55
[𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱] 𝗔 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗲, 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗽𝗮𝗹𝗲 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Park Jongseong; mystery, love, psychological...
51.7K 1.2K 113
Author: Dust Leaf Genre: Sci-Fi Fantasy Fang Li is a small fox demon in the 21st century, who accidentally crossed into the interstellar, where the s...