✓Live broadcast of Blue Star...

Par ruwen05026

Author: Zhu Junling Category: Tanmi doujin link; http://www.vbiquge.co/84_84297/ After traveling to the paral... Plus

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
End

46

460 13 1
Par ruwen05026

New Pen Fun GalleryRead History | Login | RegisterHomeLibraryFull bookSearch

HomeModern metropolisLive broadcast of Blue Star to the interstellar people [Farming]Chapter 46: The Flock is Restless

Background color: Font: [very small standard very large].

Chapter 46: The Flock Restless (1 of 2)

Bookmark

The audience's answers, as always, will not disappoint. But they can think of anything to eat.

"No, it's something that has made the goat a little agitated lately, so we want to find out why." Ye Yushi explained to everyone.

Hearing that it was not food, everyone was disappointed, but they quickly used their little brains to give Ye Yushi an idea.

[Is it that I didn't eat well, I love to make trouble when I haven't eaten well]

[Do you think everyone is like you are a foodie?] I think I have encountered some beast, which is why I am so afraid, and I will be very irritable when I encounter a big guy in danger.]

Each of them gave their own different answers, and Ye Yushi thought thoughtfully. Everyone said that every proposal he felt was quite reasonable, but what the specific situation was, he really had to meet the goats to figure it out.

At noon, Ye Yushi took out the soybean sprouts that had been made before and fried a bean sprout and stir-fried meat.

Cut the pork belly into long strips, dry sauté with green onion, ginger and garlic, then color it with old soy sauce and add other seasonings, and finally stir-fry the bean sprouts together.

After coming out of the pan, the meat strips are bright red in color and the bean sprouts have a crispy taste. The tenderness and crispiness of the bean sprouts make this dish fragrant but not greasy.

In addition, this is still the soybean sprouts that everyone looks at growing, and the taste seems to add two points of sweetness.

"Bean sprouts are also good to use as a side dish when making noodles. And you can also fry vermicelli. Ye Yushi said, "In two days, I will send some mung bean sprouts, and the taste will be more refreshing."

And these two sprouts are important whether they are stir-fried alone or as side dishes.

"Have a chance to make a boiled slice of meat." He murmured.

The audience caught the key words and their eyes lit up:

【Boiled meat slices? Is it white boiled white meat? 】

[I feel that the taste of bean sprouts belongs to light, how to match these two light flavors? ] 】

[It doesn't matter if the boiled meat slices are not the meat slices, everyone just wants to see the various uses of bean sprouts. 】

[Upstairs, your saliva is dripping on my head!] 】

"Don't do it yet, the most important thing today is to see what happened to the goats." Ye Yushi explained seriously, "After all, after taking care of the goats, there will be goat's milk and mutton to eat in the future." A few days ago, I was told that I would raise the dairy sheep and the meat sheep separately, and I might have the opportunity to make roasted whole lamb and lamb skewers in the future.

When he said Ye Yu, he was hungry first, as if he had smelled the smell of cumin and a large piece of mutton with a bright yellow color.

He is like this, not to mention everyone in the live broadcast room.

However, when food comes to the mouth, not being able to eat it is the most terrible. The last one could only frown and follow Ye Yushi to find early.

If nothing else, none of their sheep can have an accident!

Knowing that Ye Yu was going to follow it to investigate the situation of the flock, the early display showed a serious thinking expression, and only after a while hesitantly nodded. However, when agreeing, it also put forward a lot of requirements for Ye Yushi, the most important point is to stay away from danger.

When Bai Guo translated it, Ye Yushi agreed to it in one bite.

It was for his good early, of course he knew ah, and he would definitely not do anything that dragged his feet.

His promise finally relieved him early, and he took them with him to the livestock side. In the morning, the chickens and pigs are fed early and then the sheep are walked.

It is a very diligent little robot in the morning, so the pigsty and chicken coop are very clean by it, and even if it passes, there will be no peculiar smell.

Seeing the inflated pigs in the pigsty, the audience in the live broadcast room was shocked:

[It's too good to raise early]

[No wonder pigs can become domestic animals, this growth rate, and the deliciousness of eating, I really want to raise one at home, the mutant beasts of the interstellar era are too fierce]

[It is said that there is also research on domesticating mutant beasts to become domestic animals and poultry, but the progress is too slow, and the pollution of mutant beasts is irreversible]

"Pollution of mutant beasts? Weren't they like that in the first place? Ye Yushi said.

[It's not that meaning, but the mutant beast itself has elements that are harmful to the human body, and can only be used by removing and purifying, we just call this harmful element pollution]

"So it is." Ye Yushi nodded. He also thought that the interstellar mutant beast, like Blue Star's, was mutated by the original animal due to the influence of rays, but now it seems to be a little different.

After feeding the chickens and pigs, take them early to see the sheep in the sheepfold. The sheepfold was also very clean, probably knowing who often took them out for a walk, and the sheep moved immediately after seeing the morning. Skillfully open the sheepfold early and begin to take them to graze on the road they used to walk, occasionally taking care of them, lest they eat something they shouldn't.

Ye Yushi and Bai Guo did not immediately follow this time, but quietly moved away a little, and Bai Guo deliberately turned on an extra camera to the side of the flock, because the lens was pulled high, so the surrounding situation could also be seen.

The audience in the live broadcast room breathed slower. Although I felt that Ye Yushi's plan of "tracking the goat" was a bit outrageous, when they really arrived at the scene, the audience was upright and had carefully observed what problems were around.

Fortunately at first, the sheep walked in the right direction under early management, and occasionally wanted to go to the fields to steal food, but they were corrected early.

As a result, halfway through, a sheep in the flock suddenly stirred.

I also noticed it early, and quickly looked back, but the display turned around and saw everything, revealing unhappy emoji.

However, the audience in the live broadcast room found something wrong through the lens.

[There!] Southwest! 】

Ye Yushi followed the guidance and saw a small touch of yellow in the dense grass.

"Let's go, let's go up and take a look." Ye Yushi picked up the white fruit and held it in his arms, quickly catching up with the place where the yellow color disappeared.

Seeing Ye Yu's passing figure, he was a little anxious earlier, glanced at the sheep and glanced at Ye Yu's back, or anxiously followed.

Finding that it was long gone, the sheep in the sheepfold were a little anxious, and gradually and slowly spread.

"Early, why are you here?" Ye Yushi blocked the yellow in front of him, and he was a little surprised to see that he came early. He had promised to pay attention to safety sooner rather than later, so he was measured. Not far from them, they went ahead to intercept the person who made the flock commotion, but they did not expect to follow early.

"Let's go, let's go back first, otherwise no one will care about the sheep over there." Ye Yushi said softly, and then lowered his eyes to look at the little guy who was cut off by them, "What about you, do you want to go back with us?"

"Wang-" In the grass, the yellow that was hidden finally revealed the true face of Lushan. It was actually a pastoral dog.

When he saw Ye Yu, the pastoral dog was not angry, and he stuck out his tongue and wagged his tail at him, and even wanted to run to Ye Yushi and rub his legs.

[Wow, when it rains, this one... Dog, it looks so cute.]

[Before I came, I thought it was a dangerous guy, but didn't I expect to be so well-behaved?] 】

Bai Guo shrunk in Ye Yushi's arms, and black lines visible to the naked eye appeared on his face: "Where is it good!" "Just now, when it passed, it didn't pay attention, thinking of doing Ye Yushi a favor, so it jumped to the yellow dog, and then it was suppressed and added a mouthful of hair.

"Aaaaaa Hakugo wailed.

"Good, good, wash when you go back." Ye Yushi held the white fruit and brought the yellow dog to the front of the morning. Seeing that they were safe and sound, he was relieved early, and then the display screen stared at the yellow dog curiously.

The pastoral dog also stared at it, and when he reached over early, he immediately licked it with his tongue.

Early on, the display screen couldn't help but show a smiley face, emoji.

He loves this dog.

The originally thought crisis was completely gone, everyone hurriedly went back, but hurried to catch up, and found that a few sheep were still lost.

"Woof-" The yellow dog barked twice, and suddenly ran, not waiting for Ye Yu to wonder what he was doing, and after a while, they saw him driving a few sheep over.

The sheep saw that it ran faster than anyone else, and only one slowly followed behind, and it seemed a little anxious.

However, everyone did not notice that after seeing the yellow dog drive the sheep back, both the people present and the audience in the live broadcast room were all bright.

[Wow, it's so smart, it actually found all the sheep]

He also raised his robotic arm early and gave him a thumbs up to praise.

The yellow dog saw that his tail wagged more cheerfully, and then he moved closer in the direction of Ye Yushi, looking at him with his eyes open.

Ye Yushi squatted down and touched it, and when he saw that the yellow dog was touched and almost showed its belly, he smiled and asked, "Do you want to follow us?"

When the yellow dog heard this, he stood up and happily circled around him, and then when he left Ye Yu, he came to the flock and circled, but all the sheep that were brought to his side would subconsciously hide.

It seems that after proving his ability, the yellow dog walked to Ye Yushi, and the earnest expression when he looked up at him seemed to be another saying, look, I'm very useful, right?

"It's amazing, so shall we invite it to join us?" Ye Yushi looked at the early and white fruits present.

Nod early. Not only is it okay, but he also likes the dog, but it also helps itself drive sheep and likes it more.

Ye Yu looked at Bai Guo again.

"Look what I do, I obviously like it early, and you like it, as long as it doesn't suddenly run up and stupidly lick my fur, I don't care."

New Pen Fun GalleryRead History | Login | RegisterHomeLibraryFull bookSearch

HomeModern metropolisLive broadcast of Blue Star to the interstellar people [Farming]Chapter 46: The Flock is Restless

Background color: Font: [very small standard very large].

Chapter 46: The Flock Restless (2 of 2)

Bookmark

"Okay then, you'll be our new member in the future." Ye Yushi squatted down, and then stretched out a palm and sent it to the yellow dog. The yellow dog tilted his head and looked at it, and also stretched out his paw to press Ye Yushi's hand.

[Okay, new members join! ] 】

[Although the distribution in this large family during the rain is very strange. There are people, cats, dogs, and robots, but I really like their atmosphere, it's very warm.

"Since it's a new member, you have to have a name, let me think..." Ye Yushi thought for a moment with his finger against his chin, and suddenly snapped his fingers and said, "Yes, it's called pudding." "There is nothing else, that is, Ye Yushi saw his yellow fur and wanted to eat pudding.

However, everyone in the live broadcast room did not know what pudding was, so they asked curiously.

"It's a dessert, I'll make it for you."

Hearing him say this, the live broadcast room was applauded, and it was more cordial to look at the pudding. After all, it's a name to eat. There is nothing else in the live broadcast room, there are many foodies.

Bai Guo suggested, "I think it's not bad to be called Xiaohuang.

Then the proposal was rejected unanimously.

Bai Guo hummed, but didn't say anything more. This time, with the help of pudding, they were much more efficient in driving sheep, and even stopped early.

"After that, it should be easier here." Ye Yushi looked at it and said early.

Early on, knowing that he was concerned about himself, flowers immediately appeared on the display.

Anyway, they all went up the mountain, so the group walked the second half of the sheep by the way, and then brought the flock back by the way. Probably to show his ability, the pudding was particularly active on the way back, and it seemed that he was indeed exceptionally talented in this area, and none of the sheep were lost under its control.

After a while, the pudding will look in their direction and seem to ask if he is doing well, and at this time he will raise two thumbs up to praise it, and then the pudding will happily go back to continue his efforts.

Obviously, the two little guys don't understand each other's language, but they get along exceptionally harmoniously.

When it was time to get to the sheepfold, the sheepfold was opened early, and the pudding immediately drove the sheep into the sheepfold. Everything went well, but when I arrived at one of the sheep, I didn't know what was happening, and the sheep suddenly became agitated and began to resist fiercely. Even began to step on the pudding in front of him with his hooves.

Suddenly provoked, Pudding crawled down, roared at the goat, and made an attacking posture. These were the goats they kept in captivity when Ye Yu, and the pudding didn't have the idea of harming them, but the sudden aggressiveness was like bloodline suppression, making the goat subconsciously take two steps back.

Then, after a brief subside, the sheep in front of them suddenly became agitated, and even those locked up in the sheepfold suddenly began to want to pour out.

The pudding barked twice, and the sheep were afraid for a moment, but they still did not calm down.

Early on, I was a little anxious, and I wanted to go over and calm the sheep before I saw what was happening. But this will make the sheep a little sensitive on the other side, and seeing it close is just as uneasy.

Ye Yushi did not act rashly, he frowned and carefully observed the situation over there, especially the first goat that caused the flock to stir. The goat was particularly disturbed, because the pudding was calmer, but also the most restless inside. This will be surrounded by other sheep, and you can only vaguely see what it is observing.

What to observe?

Ye Yushi followed the sight of the goat, and finally noticed the difference.

It's the belly.

The direction that the sheep kept looking at was not underneath itself, but belly. About guessing in his heart, Ye Yushi said: "Pudding, early, you guys retreat a little first."

A worried look appeared on his head early, but he still obediently took a step back.

Pudding also barked and carefully ran back to Ye Yushi's side.

The pudding that suppressed them disappeared, and the flock began to be restless again. Especially the sheep in the front, even their hooves moved slightly, vigilantly watching Ye Yu.

[Ahhhhhh 】

[Why can't I walk through to help the rain?] 】

[S: What happened? 】

As soon as he entered the live broadcast room, he found that everyone's emotions were very excited, and the animals on the screen seemed to be very uneasy against Ye Yu.

However, everyone was overjoyed to see him, and quickly said the situation just now. Obviously, S can't rush to the live broadcast room to rescue Ye Yushi like them, but everyone is still extra relieved of him, as if S is there, he feels very safe.

On the other side, Ye Yushi was still calming the increasingly restless flock.

"Quiet, quiet." Ye Yushi said softly, but his words did not seem to calm the flock, but instead caused the sheep in the front to rush towards him.

Subconsciously stretched out his hand to stop in front of a few little guys, seeing the restless goat rushing towards him, his mind quickly turned, and began to think about whether his affinity could come in handy on this occasion.

At this time, someone suddenly sent a gift in the live broadcast room, and the special text accompanying the gift sounded in Ye Yu's ears:

[S: Move left. 】

Ye Yushi subconsciously moved left to avoid the oncoming goat's attack, and soon S's other commands followed.

Every instruction has a gift, so much so that his barrage reminders always have priority. Everyone in the live broadcast room even quieted down, not daring to disturb S's conductor.

Seeing that the goat was getting tired because he failed to attack, S gave the last command.

[S: Mobilize your spiritual power, make it quiet down, suppress it! ] ] It is obviously a mechanical male voice simulated according to the gender of the audience's account, but it seems to be particularly oppressive at this time.

But Ye Yushi hesitated for a moment, and then gave up the option of suppressing, not to mention the problem of his mental power, he was afraid that suppressing would make this goat more uncomfortable.

Trying to calm his mind, Ye Yushi thought about his strange affinity. There must be a way, Bai Guo said that this affinity has something to do with binding Blue Star, so, appease it.

At this time, Ye Yushi had only one thought in his mind, that is, to quiet this goat. With this thought, he suddenly felt a momentary pain in his head, as if something was spreading out. The invisible force covered the goats in front of him, covered the flock, and went farther, obviously it was such a distance, but he seemed to be able to see the distant scene in an instant, and at the same time, his mind also stung.

[S: When the leaves rain! 】

The sudden voice pulled Ye Yushi back from this mysterious state, and he stroked his forehead in a trance, and found that the sheep did not know when they had been pacified, and they rushed up early and were looking at him worriedly.

Ye Yushi rubbed his dizzy forehead: "I'm sorry, I was a little uncomfortable just now, what happened."

Bai Guo looked at him seriously, and then said: "The flock has been pacified, but there is something wrong with you, let's go back to rest first."

The audience in the live broadcast room also kept urging him to rest. Ye Yushi rubbed the corners of his forehead and thoughtfully: "But I think it's actually okay." Except for a momentary headache, he even felt that this would be quite clear.

But everyone was not worried, so they still urged him.

"Okay, I'll go rest later." Ye Yushi didn't let everyone worry too much, "But you have to tell me how the flock is first, right?" How could it suddenly be agitated?

He walked over to the controlled goat early and gestured.

Bai Guo translated: "This goat is pregnant" It stands to reason that the ewe will become docile after pregnancy, avoiding running and squeezing too fast. But this is only estimated to be not very suitable for the arrival of pudding, so he showed some anxiety for a while. Later, the conflict between the two sides added to the agitation.

This answer was expected by Ye Yushi, who had seen the goat observing the abdomen before and wondering if this was the case, so he never dared to be too aggressive.

Pudding heard it, but thought that he had broken into trouble, lying on the ground withered, and his ears seemed to be pulled down.

"Nothing. Just wait for you to get used to it. Ye Yushi comforted it, "And the pudding is very good, and it will definitely help early."

连白果也没忍住安慰道:对啊,这就是个意外,你就别多想了。

布丁不知道是不是听懂了,虽然情绪依旧不太高昂,但也没那么低落了。

Sooner rather than later, you should also pay attention to the situation of pregnant goats. Ye Yushi and Bai Guo went back first. As for the pudding, he followed early and acted together.

On the way back, Ye Yushi first closed the live broadcast room, and then told Bai Guo about the difference he had just made: "At that moment, I felt that my consciousness was very strange, as if I saw something far away, just like the divine consciousness in Xiu Zhen's novel.

"That's not divine consciousness, it's spiritual power." Bai Guo's ears shook and gave him the answer.

"Spiritual power? Isn't that unique to the federal population? How could I possibly have? Ye Yushi was surprised.

"Of course it's possible, the Federation people are also on the Blue Star side in the past, step by step to develop the physical potential to develop and use spiritual power like now, of course you can too." Moreover, you have also come into contact with Blue Star, you have more secrets, and your mental power is more stable than theirs. Bai Guo said a little anxiously, "Why did it suddenly trigger?" That's not a good thing.

You must know that federal citizens have learned how to control mental power since they were young, once this thing is not well controlled, it is easy to get into trouble, and even it is easy to hurt yourself, if there is a problem, it is easy to hurt the brain, Ye Yushi and no one systematically teaches him, if it is used incorrectly, it will be troublesome.

After all, their side was quite safe, and there was no need to let Ye Yu use spiritual power. It's better to have this thing than to have it for the time being.

Just thinking about it, their private message in the live broadcast room suddenly rang, and it was a special reminder.

"Who's sending a message at this time?" Bai Guo was upset, unhappily clicking on the private message, and when he saw the person who sent the message, his paw touched his chin, and said thoughtfully, "It's not right, isn't there a ready-made teaching teacher?"

Ye Yushi glanced in front of the private message, and found that it was S who removed his cat's head: "No, S is very busy, don't disturb him."

"Then your sudden awakening of spiritual power has a lot to do with his command." Bai Guo muttered unconvinced, but he didn't say anything, but he was still a little worried when he looked at Ye Yu.

Ye Yushi suddenly woke up there must be some opportunity, because the attention is getting higher and higher, and Blue Star gradually has vitality? Anyway, you have to find a way.

I don't know Bai Guo's worries, Ye Yushi was still reading S's reply, the other party didn't say anything, just let him go to rest, and then sent another sentence that made Ye Yushi slightly surprised:

[S: Wait for you to rest well, I'll take you to test your mental power]

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

24.3K 720 180
Author: October Li Category: Danmei science fiction novels Status: Completed Xie Xingzhu, who is known as a fool and has a lot of money, was deceived...
907 105 1
Between the Crystals is coming summer 2024! Please add this to your library to get notified when I start posting the chapters! Summary: Run. Don't lo...
129K 3.7K 93
https://m.shubaow.net/175/175017_1/#all Lin An, an apocalyptic young man with supernatural powers, was reborn before returning to the apocalypse. He...
51.7K 1.2K 113
Author: Dust Leaf Genre: Sci-Fi Fantasy Fang Li is a small fox demon in the 21st century, who accidentally crossed into the interstellar, where the s...