✓Live broadcast of Blue Star...

By ruwen05026

Author: Zhu Junling Category: Tanmi doujin link; http://www.vbiquge.co/84_84297/ After traveling to the paral... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
End

41

579 13 0
By ruwen05026

New Pen Fun GalleryRead History | Login | RegisterHomeLibraryFull bookSearch

HomeModern metropolisLive broadcast of Blue Star to the interstellar people [Farming]Chapter 41: Tofu

Background color: Font: [very small standard very large].

Chapter 41: Tofu (1 of 2)

Bookmark

Just looking at the name of the stone mill, it seems to grind things to pieces, but when they see this ancient utensil, everyone is uncertain, and even the words are carefully spoken.

This big guy, can this do this?

"Of course." Ye Yushi stood in front of graphite and explained, "See this eye?" When the time comes, the beans soaked in water are put in, and with the tooth marks between the stone mills inside, they will gradually be ground and become delicate, but this stone mill is too heavy, I don't think I can open it for you to see inside. Those tooth marks are where it's really useful.

"It's okay, I'll look for it." When Bai Guo heard this, he immediately rummaged through his inventory, and he remembered that this aspect seemed to be involved when he entered the content before. But before the filing was more chaotic, this will be quite troublesome to find the white fruit, while looking for it, I am thinking in my heart that I must return to a file next time, otherwise it will be too uncomfortable to find.

Seeing that it couldn't be found for a while, Ye Yushi was not in a hurry, wiped the stone mill, and then put the bucket containing soy milk into the stone mill

Put in the soaked beans, and add a little water to it, so that the soy milk will be more delicate.

When the leaves rain, they start turning the millstone. It's a small millstone, but it's hard to turn. Ye Yushi was not in a hurry, he kept a uniform rotation speed, and his movements seemed to be two points more elegant and steady.

As the time of rotation progresses, white slurry gradually flows out of the stone mill in front of you. The audience who had been staring at the stone mill were shocked:

[Something really came out!] 】

[Will this soybean actually turn into this pure white after being ground up]

[Is the front coming late?] Isn't this soy milk made during the rain? 】

[No wonder it can be done at home when it rains, but this stone mill is also amazing, and I am a little curious about what the tooth marks in it look like]

"Found it!" Bai Guo suddenly shouted, attracting everyone's attention, and when Ye Yushi went to look, Bai Guo was unfolding a stone mill analysis drawing for everyone to see. This also includes grinding teeth inside the disc.

Seeing the arrangement of grinding teeth, the audience thought for a while, but reacted. It turns out that the beans are ground in this way.

This twill is the key to stone grinding.

[This thing is amazing, but it's too tiring to pull it by manpower]

[Yes, but when it rains, this time is to show us, and you can use the soy milk machine next time]

[Federation these are still convenient, kitchen robots can do everything]

[That's no way, the current situation is that there are no machines there when it rains, and we don't have materials here.] The saddest thing about QAQ is that there are no interstellar machines but there are previous ones when it rains, and we can't eat them completely without ingredients, a big failure! 】

[Why didn't you pull some soil on the earth when the spacecraft left]

[Don't dream, let's still thank the technology now, can taste sharing so that we can taste these foods]

Ye Yushi glanced at the barrage and answered the question of the stone mill: "In the past, in addition to manpower, there would be animals to pull, called mules. It is born of donkeys and horses, they have good staying power, but they cannot give birth. For example, mules are used to pull stone mills, which can last three or four people for a day.

This time, Bai Guo was clever, and without everyone's urging, he began to look for the appearance of donkeys and mules. As for the horse, they had seen Little Red before, so they didn't need to release it.

The audience was confused after watching it:

[This, which is which, I don't know any of them]

[Indeed, I feel that they look exactly the same]

[I can see the difference between the three, but they are not necessarily put together]

Bai Guo said: "This is quite simple, you can see that the ears are the donkey, the tail is the horse, and then the tall one is the mule."

When it said this, everyone saw that it meant a little and agreed with it.

In this way, while popularizing science and working, the pot of tofu they brought when Ye Yu was also ground into soy milk. Finally showing everyone the method of stone grinding, Ye Yushi lifted the soy milk and brought the soy milk back to the house with the insect two who came to help.

"Actually cooking on the stove there. But it's quite troublesome to make a fire, and you have to collect dead firewood in advance, which is difficult to clean up.

When Ye Yushi took everyone around the mountain residence before, everyone had also seen the kitchen inside, and thought that there were still blackened walls in the kitchen, but it should be very troublesome to clean up, compared to before, it would be faster to do it in the villa.

Back to the villa, Ye Yushi first filtered out the bean dregs in the soy milk.

Soy milk flows into the basin through gauze, and the remaining okara is filtered out by gauze. This thing does not need to be lost, Ye Yu pours it aside, and when it is made into bean cakes, it can also be used as feed for pigs and chickens.

I was in charge of those livestock early, and I was also excited when I saw the bean dregs, and when I heard Ye Yu, I said that I used it to make bean cakes, and I clicked the display screen even after that.

Wait until all the soy milk is filtered, and start boiling the soy milk when the leaves rain. Seeing that the work behind him was not busy, the three little robots and Ye Yushi said a word, and went to see the land that was halfway ploughed today. If you delay a little longer, it will not be good to miss the best time to grow wheat.

Bai Guo accompanies Ye Yu here, occasionally giving everyone a popular science picture.

When cooking soy milk, the ingredients for the marinade are also prepared when Ye Yu.

When making soy milk, three coagulants can be used, brine, gypsum powder and internal fat.

However, the difference between these three things is the difference between old tofu and tender tofu.

Ye Yu uses brine and internal fat.

Mix the two with water in proportion, divide the cooked soy milk in half when the leaves rain, and make lactone tofu first. With the addition and stirring of the inner fat, the original soy milk begins to solidify, and the surface becomes smooth and tender.

Someone recognized what it was and said in surprise:

[Wow, isn't this the tofu used to make tofu brain?] 】

[It's amazing that it actually came out of this]

Hearing tofu brain, Bai Guo poked out a head: "I also want to eat tofu brain!"

"Good, good." Ye Yu used a spoon to scrape out a part of the tofu, and later he would make it into a tofu brain, as for Ye Yu, he didn't plan to eat it, and he hadn't digested it at noon, and sometimes he wanted to know where the white fruit ate the food, as if it connected the stomach of a different dimension.

Later, to finalize the tofu, Ye Yushi went to the warehouse to find two small molds, and after wiping them clean, he spread the gauze flat and put it in the mold. Then put the first wave of tofu inside, and then label the lactone tofu on the mold.

The second part is old tofu, made of brine, Ye Yushi uses a similar method to add brine to the soy milk, and when the bean blossoms gradually come out inside, then put the bean blossoms separately into the mold and press.

In this way, after a while, both types of tofu can be eaten.

"So much, let's make a few more tofus at night." Ye Yushi thought for a moment and said, "How about mapo tofu, fragrant fried tofu and tofu mushroom soup?"

These tofu are made by everyone, different from the previous tofu, and they will have a sense of accomplishment when they eat it, so they all agreed.

It will take a while to wait for the tofu to form, and Ye Yushi will take out the minced meat, shrimp, and mushrooms that will be prepared for cooking tonight, and when the corn is harvested in the evening, he can make it immediately when he comes back.

On the way to the grain drying field, Ye Yushi and Bai Guo said: "When I went to see it today, I found that the mushrooms were not very good, we have to find a way to cultivate another batch."

When the cultivation dish Ye Yu planted mushrooms, he knew that sawdust, wheat bran, gypsum could be obtained, but recently it was estimated that it would not work, they were busy, and I don't know if everyone has time to wait until this wave of wheat is planted.

However, he can also prepare sawdust, wheat bran in advance, and prepare it directly when he is free, and he can start raising mushrooms when he is ready. When the time comes, all kinds of preparations will definitely be a lot easier.

"It is estimated that tomorrow will not be good, and I will still have to grow bean sprouts and go to a new place." Bai Guo crossed his waist and said.

[New place, what new place, did I miss something?] 】

[Could it be that we can go somewhere else?] Hehe, I'm greedy, although I like mountain houses and lakes, but I also want to go to new places.

[It won't be Xiaozhou last time, right?] Speaking of this, I still can't forget the moon, the moon is so beautiful! 】

[I also think the moon is beautiful, it will be good to have the opportunity to see it one day, I don't know if it really lives in Chang'e]

"You should be able to see peach blossoms tomorrow, similar to the two plants we could see outside the villa before, but I think there should be a little more, and then there will be a temple with Buddha statues enshrined in the temple." I don't know how big this temple is. There should be. As for the identity of the Buddha, it will also appear in "Journey to the West", although it is a little different from the real one, but it should also help you recognize the identity. And some ancient temples can also make wishes.

[Ah, ah, I am most afraid that this kind of meat will hang in front of me, and as a result, I can't eat the feeling in my mouth, rubbing my hands in anticipation]

[I now take a small book every day, where I owe us good things when it rains, I will write them down, so as not to forget with me when it rains]

When Ye Yushi saw this, he was inexplicably a little weak. It seems that I do owe a lot, but it doesn't matter, I don't worry about the debt.

When he arrived at the mountain residence, Ye Yushi did not immediately pack up the corn, but first went to find the little robot. They only ate two people, and they could usually find a lot of wild food, so Ye Yushi didn't let the little robot open too much land, and today they also reclaimed the wheat field in one day. Even the eight buckets, even the base fertilizer is almost ready.

When Ye Yushi passed, three little robots were dancing to discuss when it was appropriate to grow wheat, after all, there was still a vegetable field and some livestock to take care of, so they had to adjust the time so that those guys would not be hungry.

Speaking of which, it seems a little hesitant early on. It's okay for the rest, but it's a pity sheep, and it has to be taken out every day. So the time is more tightly controlled. If only there was a dog that could herd sheep instead of it.

New Pen Fun GalleryRead History | Login | RegisterHomeLibraryFull bookSearch

HomeModern metropolisLive broadcast of Blue Star to the interstellar people [Farming]Chapter 41: Tofu

Background color: Font: [very small standard very large].

Chapter 41: Tofu (2 of 2)

Bookmark

However, when they saw Ye Yu, the three little guys also discussed temporarily, and rushed to Ye Yushi, telling him what he had done today and letting him see their results.

"That's awesome." Ye Yushi did not skimp on his praise.

After a while, Badou came to him, hesitated, and still began to gesture to Ye Yushi. For such a period of time, Ye Yushi could probably understand the general meaning of their comparison.

After understanding a little, Ye Yushi asked, "Is it fertilizer?"

"It said that they must go outside for a while, and now they also have the ability to protect themselves, so I hope you agree." Bai Guo translated on the side.

To go out and find organic fertilizer, this is what Badou wanted to do in the morning. But there were still fertilizers in the warehouse at that time, so I stopped for now. But fertilizer always runs out one day, so Hachidou recently came up with this idea again.

Although there was still livestock manure there early to be composted, the amount was not enough, and Badou felt that something was missing.

Ye Yushi was still not at ease, but he did not veto it immediately.

Badou gestured again, and Bai Guo continued to translate: "It said that he took the camera, hid his tracks, and came back first if there was something wrong."

Ye Yushi thought for a while, and finally nodded and said: "Okay, but we will wait for you where you entered, and it has been busy recently, how about waiting until it is idle?"

He was willing to agree to a lot of progress, and Hachidou happily nodded the display.

Knowing that Ye Yushi came to collect the corn, the three little robots urged him to go back first. This little thing is just good for the three of them to do together.

"I'm idle and idle, you will command me later, and I'll follow you to fertilize." After saying this, the three little robots shook their heads at the same time.

Bai Guo also persuaded: "Let's do something else first, the three of them may be faster."

Seeing the three little guys nodding at the same time, Ye Yushi could only reluctantly give up the decision to help. If you already know it, go to the warehouse to see the materials needed to make a mushroom petri dish, this will be fine, Ye Yushi can only continue the story that was not finished before.

The audience was excited all at once.

They almost thought that Ye Yushi was going to forget it, but fortunately, the story could be made up. Saying that one by one he was still expressing his happiness on the barrage, that look made Ye Yushi rarely feel a little guilty, and began to think about whether he really bullied them too much.

Hearing his words that were silently spoken, everyone reacted fiercely:

[But no, the last time I was so hung with an appetite was a film, the protagonist accidentally broke into the entrance of the Zerg, and as a result, after entering a cave, the entrance suddenly moved, it turned out that the cave he just thought was actually the mouth of the bug, and then the story ended abruptly here...]

[Depend, I know that, that company was under the banner of several parts at that time, and it turned out to be a money laundering film, the boss was later caught, and the company was also acquired]

[I know, this is the predecessor of Palmela Entertainment, at least more reliable than the original entertainment company]

"Palmela Entertainment?" Ye Yushi murmured this name.

[It's a federal film and television company, the quality of their works is not bad, the works produced are considered applauded and sold, speaking of which, some stories told during the rain may arouse their interest, you tell quickly, maybe these stories are filmed! ] The current technology can simulate the immortal world.

[I'm different, I want to play the holographic game built by these stories!] 】

[When it rains, don't look forward to it, if you look forward to it, you will quickly tell the rest of the story! ] 】

"I see that you always say that I draw flatbread, and you end up drawing flatbread yourself." Ye Yushi pointed out their thoughts, "That kind of company, there are very few opportunities to contact, let's tell the story first."

Last time, it was said that Sun Wukong finally temporarily reconciled with the Heavenly Court and went back to become a Qi Heavenly Great Sage.

Ye Yushi continued: "One day, the Heavenly Court was going to hold a peach conference, and when the fairies came to pick peaches, they bumped into Sun Wukong, and Sun Wukong inquired, only to learn that they came to pick peaches, and here, he belongs to the one who was not invited..."

After that, Sun Wukong ate the peach, made a peach banquet, and ate the elixir of Taishang Laojun, and then fled back to Huaguo Mountain. Then there was the practice of everyone in the Heavenly Court fighting against Sun Wukong.

Every time at this time, Ye Yushi will begin to read the original text, the wonderful fighting pictures in it make the audience mesmerized, both sides show their own powers, whether it is magic weapons or spells, they are all new things that everyone has never heard of, and they can't help but make everyone feel the magnificence and mystery imagined by the creator of the story.

[Too strong, too strong, I feel that I can't imagine the appearance of all kinds of magic weapons]

[If this paragraph is made into a film and television, it must be very good, and then I will choose the plot in the audience's immersive experience]

[I want to choose a new perspective and sit on the golden hoop stick]

[What's next, what's next?] 】

Ye Yushi continued to talk, talking about the battle between Erlang God and Sun Wukong, about Sun Wukong being caught in the alchemy furnace, and then he practiced the fire eye and broke out. The crowd listened with trepidation and argued:

[So who is more powerful between Erlang God and Sun Wukong? ] 】

[Sun Wukong, the last sneak attack on the other side? ] Also put the dog! 】

[I feel that I have to calculate from all aspects, combat ability and various magical powers]

[But coming out of the alchemy furnace should be even more powerful]

Sure enough, the two sides discussed this issue, and Ye Yushi was not disturbed by them, and continued to talk about the main play, that is, the duel between Rulai and Sun Wukong.

In the end, the story ends with Sun Wukong being crushed under the Five Finger Mountain. Ye Yushi stopped talking, looked at the time, and found that it was almost evening, and it was time to harvest corn.

[That's it?] And the rest? What happened under the Five Finger Mountain? Didn't come out? 】

[Ahhhhh

[There shouldn't be, the pig junior brother hasn't come out yet]

"Of course not, this is the beginning of the story, this is the beginning, and there are many more." Ye Yushi explained softly, "But this time is really going to be busy, and the big trouble in the Heavenly Palace is not finished for you, when the time comes, I will show you the animation of "The Great Trouble Heavenly Palace" after I go back, how about this?"

Although everyone still wanted to see the plot later, Ye Yushi said so, they definitely couldn't do nasty things, so they nodded and agreed.

After calming everyone, Ye Yushi took the four little guys back to the grain drying field and then put away the corn. Plastic film was laid before, so it is quite easy to harvest corn kernels, and tomorrow it will be good to take it out again and come to the drying field to dry it a second time.

When the harvested corn kernels and leaves rained, they found a yard to collect them, and everyone stepped on the sunset to return to the villa. After cleaning up simply, Ye Yushi went to see the tofu, whether it was old tofu or hard tofu, this would already be usable, Ye Yushi cut a piece each, and then moved the mold to the cooking counter, so as not to affect him to cook dinner later.

For three dishes, Ye Yushi first makes tofu mushroom soup, and when the time comes, when the dish is finished, the soup can just reach the temperature of the entrance.

Remove all the shrimp heads and remove the shrimp lines. The shrimp are squeezed out of the shell and then defished with cooking wine.

After peeling and cutting the tomatoes into pieces, turn on the fire and fry the tomatoes when the leaves rain. As time passes, the tomatoes gradually become soft, and the tomato juice also spreads to the bottom of the pot, taking advantage of this time, Ye Yushi adds the mushrooms prepared before to the stir-fry, and then adds water and seasonings.

In the bubbling sound, the sour taste of tomatoes enters everyone's noses, making people can't help but secrete saliva and look forward to the taste of the mushroom soup when it comes out of the pot.

When the leaves rain, take advantage of this time to beat the eggs, cut the tofu into chunks, and when the mushroom soup boils, add the tofu and shrimp. A slight stirring, beautiful colors combined together, the appearance is very attractive, Ye Yu then add eggs to it. As soon as the egg liquid touches the soup pot, it immediately takes shape, cut into thin strands, and distributes it on top of the mushroom soup.

Ye Yushi saw that the ingredients inside were cooked, so he took up the pot and put a bowl of mushroom soup for himself and Bai Guo, and then put it on the table to wait for it to cool.

The white fruit smell followed up, shrugging his nose expectantly and asking, "Is it ready?"

"There are two more dishes, we need to wait." When Ye Yu, he cleaned up the pot and prepared to make mapo tofu.

Speaking of Mapo tofu, what impressed Ye Yushi the most should be when he watched a cartoon called "Little * Home" when he was a child, the protagonist in it made a dish, the taste of the specific dish and the bright evaluation Ye Yu can't remember clearly, only remember the spoon pressed down, and the ingredients that seemed to be soybean grains in it were broken in half.

Mapo tofu didn't know if it was good to eat Ye Yu, but that picture gave him the impression that it should be delicious.

For this reason, Ye Yushi still begged his parents to eat the mapo tofu inside, but this thing may have been too spicy and oily for Ye Yushi at that time, so he still begged for a long time to eat it.

After eating, Ye Yu was a little disappointed. It's not that it's not delicious, it's just a little different from what you imagined.

This feeling is probably analogous to that after looking at the lettuce girl, I thought what kind of delicious thing this was, and I could offend a witch for it, only to be told that it was actually wild vegetables.

There is a feeling of disillusionment.

But the mapo tofu made today is definitely a home-cooked dish, not a replica of some childhood cartoon.

Cut the tofu according to their needs, take out the previously marinated minced meat when Ye Yushi, then put oil into it and stir-fry, and when the time is almost up, add the bean paste to continue stir-frying. As soon as the bean paste was stir-fried, it immediately choked people, but fortunately it was sanctioned by the range hood after a while.

Taking advantage of this time, Ye Yushi put millet spicy and minced garlic into it and stir-fry, add some sauce, add water, add tofu, and then thicken by the way.

The sauce of the stir-fried red oil is red and spicy, but it makes people can't help but be speechless. Tofu and minced meat are scattered and topped with a little chopped green onion.

Ye Yu started the pot and began to make the last dish.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Morag By Sol Milne

Science Fiction

2 1 1
Set in a dystopian future, Morag navigates her refugee camp to find a way out - for her & a secret hidden in backpack.
28.3K 826 99
Don't raise wolf dogs in farm games Author: Wanton Eryi Category: Tanmi doujin Sow the seeds and you can harvest potatoes x50, Chinese cabbage x60, c...
5 0 1
Un breve racconto ispirato agli eventi dell'attuale politica militare estera.
9 2 1
A short story about Brotherly obligation.