✓Live broadcast of Blue Star...

By ruwen05026

Author: Zhu Junling Category: Tanmi doujin link; http://www.vbiquge.co/84_84297/ After traveling to the paral... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
End

36

586 14 0
By ruwen05026

New Pen Fun GalleryRead History | Login | RegisterHomeLibraryFull bookSearch

HomeModern metropolisLive broadcast of Blue Star to the interstellar people [Farming]Chapter 36: Lanterns Mooncakes

Background color: Font: [very small standard very large].

Chapter 36: Lantern Mooncake (1/2)

Bookmark

At the beginning of the entrance, Ye Yu's eyes lit up.

The meat looks like a sculpture of ice and snow on the surface, but it tastes not monotonous. The fish meat is not only refreshing and fresh, but also sweet at the end. And it's really like rumored inside, there are no fish bones at all, even the faint texture inside is pale pink. This is in the interstellar where the ingredients are more different, but it can achieve refreshing color and delicious taste, which is really rare.

Not only does Ye Yushi like to eat this fish meat, but even Bai Guo likes it.

When everyone left the restaurant, Ye Yushi's mood was still happy. Today, I not only got some news from the federal side, but also took a hovercar and ate delicious food, which can be said to be a very pleasant meeting.

Before leaving, Ye Yushi waved his hand, said goodbye to S and left. Although neither of them said anything, they could feel that the relationship was slightly closer.

When Ye Yu left, Shang Luo came off the line. Before leaving, he first filled in the delivery address of the gift given by Ye Yushi. The address is a collection point near the old house. Couriers are not allowed there and the military department, they can only be delivered to a fixed area, and then there will naturally be robots to deliver them to their homes.

Shang Luo is collecting it now, and it is estimated that he can get something when he goes back.

Thinking of this, Shang Luo also got off the line, and after driving the hovercar all the way back to the old house, the robot at home greeted him.

"The old man is already waiting for you." The robot said.

Shang Luo nodded and entered the room, and in the living room, Shang Ji and Qiu Qin were sitting together, staring at a small box on the table in front of them.

"Grandparents." Shang Luo called someone first, seeing that the two of them did not respond, curiously stepped forward to the box, and when he found the sender Ye Yu on it, he realized that the gift that Ye Yu gave him by the two old men was a gift from Ye Yushi.

The old lady then noticed her grandson, looked away from the box, and said slowly: "Oh, a gift."

The old man followed the repeater: "Oh, it's a gift."

Their grandson did not yet understand, usually did not even bother to see friends when he was resting, and other people's things were rarely delivered directly to him, but now a child they did not know gave a gift, which was enough to surprise the two couples.

Who, can have such great powers.

"A friend sent it." Shang Luo walked over and picked up the box, and found that it was a brand that had cooperated with the military department, and simply opened it directly.

Originally, he wanted to open it separately, but since it has now been discovered by the two old people, and it is not something unsightly, then it is nothing to open it.

Lest the two of them always worry that he is too alone.

He casually picked up the dagger on the table and cut it, and the beautifully packaged box inside was also exposed. Shang Luo opened it, revealing a pair of gloves packed inside.

"This glove looks beautiful, and the gift giver has a good eye." Qiuqin praised, but found that his grandson was silent and his expression was a little serious, so he asked, "What's wrong, I'm not happy to receive a gift."

"Grandma, if you didn't take off your gloves and shake hands with someone when you first met, what does it mean that he gave you gloves?"

The old man raised his eyebrows, but still said: "If this is the case, even if the other party is not angry because of this, it means that people remembered that incident at that time." In other words, Shang Luo's reluctance to take off his gloves still left an impression.

And this depends on whether Shang Luo himself thinks this impression is good or bad, but looking at Shang Luo's appearance, the eldest grandson still has to get tangled.

Really?

Shang Luo sighed lightly. I slightly regretted my actions at that time. It should be more cautious.

His appearance fell in the eyes of the couple, and the two looked at each other, shook their heads and didn't say anything.

-

I don't know that a pair of gloves also made Shang Luo think so much, Ye Yushi was preparing things to be used during the Mid-Autumn Festival. After returning yesterday, he first soaked osmanthus wine, and then put the chrysanthemum as well.

There was nothing to do at hand, and Ye Yushi began to prepare mooncakes and lanterns.

In fact, there are still a few days before the Mid-Autumn Festival, but Ye Yu makes it early, and when the Mid-Autumn Festival comes, it is just in time for the mooncakes to return to oil, and the mooncakes at this time will be more delicious.

The remaining ice skin mooncakes can be made on the same day.

Prepare the materials, and Ye Yu will open the live broadcast room.

[Wow - you finally came back during the rain, and yesterday you were so sad when you were away]

[Woooo

[Yesterday, I repeatedly brushed the previous videos several times, telling myself that I could stick to QAQ, but it was still difficult, and I had already lived a life when there was no rain]

[You guys with hemp, you can finish the show, I'm still waiting for the rain to do Mid-Autumn Festival stuff]

"Isn't it the Mid-Autumn Festival in two days? Taking advantage of the Mid-Autumn Festival before the arrival, let's make lanterns and mooncakes in advance, and then we can eat them directly.

Someone in the live broadcast room caught the point:

【Eat directly when the time comes?】 Can't you eat it the same day if you do it today?"

"Not really, it won't taste better until it returns oil." Ye Yushi gave a little thumb, "Only with such a little time, everyone can definitely hold on, right?" Or, I secretly made it today and then ate it together on the day of the Mid-Autumn Festival?

In the end, he couldn't help but laugh out loud first.

[Aaaaaa

[Hmph, isn't it because we won't blame you for being so unscrupulous, forget it, what do we eat when it rains]

Ye Yushi is also joking with them, and the live broadcast is related to the reason. Flower lanterns and mooncakes are two, he plans to make mooncakes first.

To make mooncake crust, flour, inverted syrup, water and peanut oil are used.

At this time, Ye Yushi has to thank the cold storage and warehouse at home. In the past, in order to go out less, the family always tried to pile up various ingredients for him, so he could find some of everything.

After adding flour to the three ingredients and stirring well, the crust material is kneaded into a dough when the leaves rain, and then covered with plastic wrap to rise the noodles.

This time, Ye Yu deliberately set a time, so as not to wake up too much or not enough time to make the crust soft.

The crust is ready, after which the filling is ready. Ye Yushi plans to make three fillings this time, bean paste, lotus egg yolk and five kernels.

The Wuren mooncake was strange to Ye Yushi. I feel that in my childhood memory, when there are not so many mooncake fillings, Wuren mooncakes must be the most, and I feel average after eating them at that time, but when I recall it later, I feel that I must prepare a five-kernel mooncake for the Mid-Autumn Festival, otherwise I will always feel that there are shortcomings.

When I actually take another bite, I don't think it's delicious, but it seems to be very different from the taste of childhood.

When Ye Yushi thought of this, he asked Bai Guo to open a vote for the live broadcast room, so that everyone could guess which filling they liked by their names alone, and then wait until they finished eating to see if it was in line with their imagination.

Hearing that they could eat three kinds of fillings, everyone's interest suddenly rose, and they all began to vote.

Ye Yushi looked at the number of votes growing from the background and found that each one was actually quite good. Some people have tasted it before so they can probably guess the taste of bean paste, and some are egg lovers who think of eggs when they hear egg yolks, and they have already chosen no matter what yolk they have. There is also a curious audience like Wuren, whose name has not appeared at all.

The chat in the live broadcast room can be regarded as harmonious.

Ye Yushi was relieved a lot, and first began to make five-kernel filling. The bean paste filling can be used before, and the lotus paste is also available, and the salted egg yolk will be baked in the oven later. So it's actually more time-consuming for Wuren.

Ye Yushi took out the five kernels materials he had prepared before. The ingredients prepared by Ye Yu are melon seeds, peanut kernels, almonds, sesame seeds and walnut kernels, and then raisins.

Before crushing the dried fruit, Ye Yushi first ate two grains to give them a taste.

Then the audience in the live broadcast room saw Ye Yushi pick out a few nuts from each kernel and put them in his mouth.

Before everyone had time to express their opinions, the taste of the nuts was already shared along the taste and communicated to everyone.

Fragrant.

This was everyone's first thought, and the aroma of the fragrant nuts came out even more after chewing. Unfortunately, just a few capsules make people feel that it is not enough, and they have to eat more.

At this time, Ye Yushi ate peanut rice again. The cooked peanut rice is particularly fragrant. What walnuts, almonds, etc., a variety of dried fruits with different flavors allow everyone to fully experience different styles of kernel flavors. When the last slightly bitter dried almonds were also eaten, Ye Yushi did not continue to eat, but asked: "In fact, I prefer tender almonds, I used to rarely go out because of physical reasons, but occasionally go to the orchard once or twice, encounter apricots ripe, some rotten apricots will fall to the ground, when the outside pulp can not be eaten, you can easily break open, and then crush the almonds inside to eat tender and fragrant nuts." Sometimes if you're lucky, you can even eat double kernels.

[Suck it, don't say it, don't say it, what's the use of not eating]

[Ahhhh

"Have a chance." Ye Yushi estimated that after opening a few more areas, he might be able to open to areas with apricot trees. And there are also conditions for the growth of apricot trees on the side of the mountain residence, which may be the same as the osmanthus before, he did not find it.

Ye Yushi found a plastic bag, put the remaining five kernels into a plastic bag, and then used a rolling pin to crush all the kernels. The remaining raisin leaves are also chopped when raining. Stir the kernels and raisins together, stir-fry the glutinous rice flour when the leaves rain, and then add to the crushed nuts.

Finally, add some corn oil, then add white wine, water and maltose. Ye Yushi put on gloves and began to mix with the filling, he grasped it very carefully, and tried to make every part of the nut crushed evenly covered with corn oil and other spices, and then covered it with plastic wrap and let it stand. When the other fillings are done, you can make mooncakes together.

The lotus paste and bean paste were taken out, and when the leaves rained, they found the salted egg yolks, then sprayed them with some oil and put them in the oven to bake. When these were done, an hour or so had passed, and Ye Yushi let the pie crust continue to be awake, and he was ready to continue making lanterns.

The stand of the lantern is a bamboo that has not been used up before, and Ye Yushi asked him to cut himself into a wooden stick of similar size early, and leave the rest for his own disposal.

New Pen Fun GalleryRead History | Login | RegisterHomeLibraryFull bookSearch

HomeModern metropolisLive broadcast of Blue Star to the interstellar people [Farming]Chapter 36: Lanterns Mooncakes

Background color: Font: [very small standard very large].

Chapter 36: Lantern Mooncake (2 of 2)

Bookmark

Ye Yushi put on gloves, then took sandpaper and polished off the unsmooth surface of the bamboo stick, the polished bamboo stick was very smooth to the touch, and he was not afraid that he would be scratched by the burrs on it.

"This should be quite simple, everyone can do it, and there is no worry that there will be no materials." After Ye Yushi finished speaking, before everyone in the live broadcast room could react, Bai Guo had already rushed up and said, "Then can the four of us also do it?"

Its eyes are shining, and the three little robots are looking forward to it.

"Okay, do you want to make four?" Ye Yushi asked.

Bai Guo shook his head: "Let's make one of the four, it's so simple."

Ye Yushi agreed, and then planned to give them the polished bamboo sticks he had at hand and make another one himself, but Bai Guo pulled out a bundle of bamboo sticks from behind his butt.

"No thanks, we're all done."

Those bamboo sticks have even been polished smooth, and they have been made by small robot hands, as if they have been thrown away.

Looking at the appearance of being prepared, Ye Yushi said with a smile: "Well, you guys come with me and give you glue."

Badou took the glue over, and then came to Ye Yushi one by one, waiting for him to finish polishing the bamboo stick.

The people in the live broadcast room saw his method and said in surprise:

[It seems that they are indeed all materials that are available now, wood, glue or something, then I must try to make one after reading this paragraph]

[In fact, it's not just lanterns, the previous clothes and oil-paper umbrellas, when it rains, we can also follow the replica]

Ye Yushi also saw this. In fact, there were audiences who liked clothes and oil-paper umbrellas before, and wanted to do them at that time, but everyone felt that he should not authorize it casually, so that thing was not done. Ye Yushi said directly: "Everyone can also do the clothes before, as long as they are not used for profit, it is definitely no problem if they like it, but if others ask, you can say that it is the clothes of Lanxing Hua Guo."

【! I actually wanted to make one for a long time, so that I can wear the same style as when it rains, hehe]

[If you do it yourself, then well, it's not unacceptable, but it's best to check the relevant authorization provisions when it rains, don't suffer losses]

"Thank you, I'll take a look later." Ye Yushi said, and put the polished bamboo sticks in his hand together according to the same length.

He was going to make the base of the lantern first.

Ye Yu spliced the bamboo sticks into a large hexagon and a small hexagon, and then glued a longer bamboo stick on the edge of the two hexagons, so that the rays extending from each side of the regular hexagon could set the two hexagons together.

This will provide some more stability than using four bamboo sticks directly.

The glue leaf rains with skeleton glue, which is a little stronger, and then the lantern can not only contain light bulbs, but also candles. If you use hot melt adhesive, the candle cannot be used at that time, otherwise it is easy to degum.

In the same way, Ye Yushi made a good part of the above, so that the two bases could be pasted with six bamboo sticks, and the lantern also had a prototype.

The bracket of the six bases is used to paste the lantern, and Ye Yushi found rice paper in his study, and after cutting it to be about the length of the bamboo stick erected by the lantern, he could write or draw something on it.

Ye Yushi planned to draw some Meilan bamboo chrysanthemum.

He opened the paint, found the wolf pen, and sketched on it.

He was very fast, and after a while, the ink bamboo had already taken shape, and the strong and tall bamboo was full of life, like a noble gentleman.

[Brothers, something is wrong, I can reproduce it in front, this step, how to learn? ] 】

[When it rains, how many skills do you have that we don't know about?] 】

[Although I say that I will only know a little and a little every time, but it will only be a little, it is also scary, okay?] Could it be that there is only a little Blue Star alternative language, and there are other meanings? 】

Ye Yushi painted in one go, and after stopping writing, he saw this sentence, and said helplessly: "A little will mean a little, you know, the culture of Blue Star for so many years." There are countless masters of painting in China, and I have only shown you a corner of these cultures, and you have not yet spied the true face.

[Well, I have to admit, when I say this in the rain, I look forward to it even more, and I hope to have the opportunity to see the works of the masters]

[But when it rains, it's also strong, and I mean that there is no analogy with someone who is more powerful than me]

When Ye Yu, put the rice paper away and wait for it to paste on the lantern later. He looked down at the four of Bai Guo, they were also fast, the prototype of the lantern was ready, and he also began to prepare to draw something on rice paper.

Bai Guo tried to pinch the brush to think, and he didn't even notice that the ink on it almost stained Mao Mao. Ye Yushi helped move the brush and saved its beautiful white hair.

"Do you need my help with what you want to draw?"

Bai Guo shook his head fiercely: "No, we can do it ourselves."

Ye Yushi also asked, but he didn't expect it to react so much, and even several small robots were clustered together, as if they were afraid that Ye Yushi would insert their creations.

Ye Yushi could only helplessly leave the creative space to them, just as the mooncake crust was about to wake up, he didn't disturb the four little guys, ready to take advantage of the time they created to make the mooncakes.

The woke up pie crust is divided according to equal amounts, and the lotus paste egg yolk filling is wrapped first when the leaves rain. Egg yolks and lotus seeds are stuffed into the flattened crust. Ye Yushi rubbed the crust on the cake little by little with a tiger's mouth, until the filling was completely wrapped, and the gloved hand rubbed the mooncake in his hand into a smooth ball.

In the same way, Ye Yushi made four flavors for each type. After a total of twelve are ready, the mooncake is thrown into the starch and rolled around, and then the mold is pressed, and the mooncake is formed.

Ye Yushi did the same, and the molds used for the twelve mooncakes were different, and the names of each filling were on it, so that they could easily distinguish when they ate later.

After that, spray the mooncakes with water and send them to the oven.

However, after baking for a while, the second time you have to brush a layer of egg yolk liquid and bake again.

The baking and ripening time of the mooncake is relatively short, and Ye Yushi did not walk away, but pulled the camera closer so that everyone could see the mooncake gradually taking shape in the oven.

Over time, the color of the mooncakes gradually changes, from white to yellow and finally with a beautiful layer of red.

[Help, I looked at the shape of a mooncake, and I actually felt a little decompressed]

[Isn't it actually my feeling alone?] I like this step so much, I hope we can see it next time I bake something in the oven.]

Their request was quite strange, but Ye Yushi still wrote it down and opened a split screen for them the next time they baked something.

Finally, with a "ding" sound, the mooncake was baked, Ye Yushi took out the tray, the beautiful mooncakes were separated according to the same distance, Ye Yushi let them wait on the board to cool down, and then sealed, it is estimated that the oil can be returned on the day of the Mid-Autumn Festival.

The two tasks were finally completed, and Ye Yushi's whole person breathed a sigh of relief. Then I went to see the four little guys who were sneaking around and drawing, and found that they had actually completed the task.

"So now can I see what you guys have drawn?" Ye Yushi propped himself on the back of the chair in the restaurant and looked at them curiously.

"Also, it's not impossible." Bai Guo scratched his cheek and said embarrassedly, "But you can't laugh at us!"

Bai Guo unfolded the contents of their drawings and divided them into six grids of rice paper, drawing five people, including Ye Yushi. The last frame even features a little red horse.

The brushstrokes of these paintings are not mature, and they even look a little childish, like children's graffiti, but they are inexplicably cute.

Anyway, Ye Yushi felt so.

He took the painting, bent his eyes and said, "I like this."

[I feel, there is a weird cute, and it's quite cute]

[I also think eh, and everyone is painting it, so hearted]

"I have a proposal, how about we change the rest of the steps?" Ye Yushi held the rice paper and asked, "The rest part, I will do the last part of your lantern, and you will do mine." So it seems that I also have a sense of participation, okay?

The four little ones looked at each other and then nodded at the same time.

"Since you said so, that's fine." Bai Guo said arrogantly.

Ye Yushi rubbed their heads one by one, then sat down, exchanged the lanterns on both sides, and then began to prepare the paintings on it.

Six bamboo sticks coated with latex, and Ye Yushi carefully applied the rice paper according to the creases. As for Bai Guo, the four of them were even more careful, holding the rice paper that Ye Yu had drawn when he was holding it, as if holding some rare treasure, they were afraid that they would accidentally break it. When the rice paper was carefully painted, Bai Guo breathed a sigh of relief, and the three little robots also sat down tiredly, and it took a lot of effort to see it.

After making the inner core of the lantern, Ye Yushi used bamboo sticks to make six rectangular faces according to the distance between the two bases, and then glued them to them as a shell.

Since then the lantern has been done, and then in the most

But that's not the last step. Ye Yushi went to his room and found two Chinese knots and two ropes to come down, red rope for himself, blue rope for white fruit.

The rope is threaded through the bamboo stick on it as a handle, and the rest of the Chinese knot is hung on it

[Wow, this hangs on.]

[Yes, I also like it, I feel that it tastes special after hanging it]

"It's a Chinese knot." Ye Yushi's eyebrows curved and explained to them, "It is a decoration that has existed in China since ancient times, with auspicious meanings, there are many ways to weave, skillful people can weave into various styles, I will be simpler, just need a rope, if you want to learn, then I will get the red rope." Good to decorate and give away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.9K 1.1K 101
Author: by Phantom Shura Brief introduction: Chu Yue was sent to a perverted bed by the scumbag, and was eventually tortured to death, and once rebor...
24.7K 721 180
Author: October Li Category: Danmei science fiction novels Status: Completed Xie Xingzhu, who is known as a fool and has a lot of money, was deceived...
132K 3.7K 93
https://m.shubaow.net/175/175017_1/#all Lin An, an apocalyptic young man with supernatural powers, was reborn before returning to the apocalypse. He...
27K 1.2K 5
She was the biggest Thalassophile in land, and He was the beckoning ocean itself. And together, they made the perfect little sea. • Fem! James Potter...