✓Live broadcast of Blue Star...

By ruwen05026

Author: Zhu Junling Category: Tanmi doujin link; http://www.vbiquge.co/84_84297/ After traveling to the paral... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
End

33

684 15 7
By ruwen05026

New Pen Fun GalleryRead History | Login | RegisterHomeLibraryFull bookSearch

HomeModern metropolisLive broadcast of Blue Star to the interstellar people [Farming]Chapter 33: Record Player (<>-in-<>)

Background color: Font: [very small standard very large].

Chapter 33: Record Player (1-in-2) (<>/<>)

Bookmark

"Laughing, experts can't talk about it, just an anchor, if you find an expert, you have to go to the research institute, in my case there is no need to spend money in vain." Ye Yushi said.

It is said that it is a research institute, in fact, Ye Yu only knew when he checked it, this is a general term, there is in the research institute.

[I have money: this money is not for experts, this is specifically for you, you deserve it, don't be burdened]

Not to mention that Ye Yushi was surprised, the others in the live broadcast room were also surprised.

[We know this person stupidly... A rich audience? 】

[I know what you want to say, but don't say it, let's see what the situation is]

Ye Yushi asked suspiciously: "We don't know each other, are you looking for the wrong person?" To be honest, this pompous naming style, as well as the attitude of suddenly throwing money, Ye Yushi was very worried about whether children used their parents' accounts to make money indiscriminately, and I didn't know if there were such situations and prevention measures in the interstellar era.

[I have money: I definitely didn't recognize the wrong person, you are Ye Yushi, Blue Star anchor, I like your story very much when I tell the daughter of the sea, so I came to you today to ask if there are more similar stories]

That's right, "I have money" is Adrien. After Garcia told him about this little anchor yesterday, he didn't have patience, so he came over to observe and observe, wanting to see what Ye Yushi had to convince his son with his eyes above the top, not only that, but he actually stepped on the experts he fancy.

After he came, he did not directly enter Ye Yushi's live broadcast room, but first watched Ye Yushi's video to see his style. This time I saw a recent story video of Ye Yushi, about Hai's daughter. Curious, Adrien watched all the videos.

He originally liked mermaid-related things, and was immediately attracted to the story of the Little Mermaid. Because the wife mimics the relationship of a mermaid, in Adrien's eyes, the mermaid is beautiful, kind, and noble. And the image in The Little Mermaid story is exactly that.

Therefore, for Ye Yushi and the creator of the story, Adrien has a great impression. Especially in the live broadcast room that knew Ye Yushi suppressed Garcia's heat, Adrien smiled at home as his own father, and he had a better impression of Ye Yushi.

This is also why he said that these ten star seas were indeed given to Ye Yu.

Of course, this does not mean that he recognizes that what Ye Yushi posted is related to Blue Star. Because of time constraints, he didn't finish watching the other videos, but Adrien didn't care, isn't there a live broadcast? He can ask some questions in person.

-

I still don't know the identity of the person on the other side, but Ye Yushi also understood that this person who spent money was attracted by the mermaid story and seemed to be a personal fish lover. This and the owner of the mall, Adrien, should have a common topic.

Looking at this audience's request again, Ye Yushi asked: "Similar stories, do you want to listen to other fairy tales?" Rose Princess? Snow White? Lettuce girl? Ugly duckling..."

Ye Yushi said the names of more than ten or twenty stories in a row, and everyone in the live broadcast room was stunned.

[Wait, so there is actually a lot of story inventory during the rain?] 】

[It's over, it's a loss, I thought it was difficult to think about stories when it rained, so I thought about letting him tell it slowly, but I missed a lot of it]

Ye Yushi saw similar discussions all over the screen, and he was inexplicably a little weak. This time it is known to everyone, it seems that it will be difficult to touch the fish in the future.

Unlike the idea that other people's stories in the live broadcast room are good, "I have money" has more requirements, although he is also interested in Ye Yushi's stories, but his goal is not this, so he asked:

[I Have Money: A Goat and Mermaid Story, Is There?] 】

Ye Yu's eyebrows jumped slightly. The last time I saw two things that couldn't be hit together was the last time. It turns out that in addition to the owner of the mall, there are people who are also interested in this, right?

It can't be me, right?

Ye Yushi thought about it and denied this answer. I guess it is impossible for the kind of person who can build an angel statue in the central area to come to his live broadcast room.

Ye Yushi thinks he has self-knowledge. This will see the audience's request, and after thinking about it, he said: "Sorry, if it is the Blue Star side, it is not in the more well-known story."

Of course, it is also limited to well-known, and Ye Yushi will not say words to death. He will not underestimate the vast number of netizens who can knock on anything, maybe where can you see the CP text of mermaids and goats.

Adrien was disappointed. How could there be none? It must be that the little anchor does not know much about Blue Star.

He sighed and continued to ask:

[Do you have the story of the goat and the angel?] 】

Goats and angels? Isn't there a story? Even I had heard Adrien's quest for angels. The goat is said to be pure and innocent, with soft fur, and is a follower and favorite of God. And God's followers have another name for angels, so Adrien will build angel statues on the star network with a high profile, everyone knows that Adrien's mimicry is a goat]

[I have money: That's right, that's it! 】

They chatted hotly, and Ye Yushi couldn't bear to correct it. So he gave everyone a little time to talk about relaxation, and when he got home, he said, "About the goats and angels, I'll go clean up first, and then talk about cooking later."

Everyone in the live broadcast room answered. Ye Yushi didn't let them get bored, and first went to his collection room to take out a record player. He always likes to collect things, both before and now. The family also spoiled him, and they would try to meet any request.

The stylus makes contact with the record, and the typical old-fashioned dance music style singing sounds in the vintage record player, as if transporting people back to the bustling city of the last century. Ye Yushi left the camera on the record player and went upstairs to take a shower by himself.

The dirty clothes were thrown into the washing machine, and Ye Yushi focused on washing his hair to make sure that there was no more of the hay or something, and then went downstairs.

The singing in the record has ended, and everyone in the live broadcast room is still immersed in the singing, talking about it:

[It feels completely different from the style of the songs released before the rain, but inexplicably has its own flavor]

[I understand, it's like the kind of smell I can't describe, it feels like surrounded by money, prosperous but inexplicably with a little... I don't know how to describe it]

"Drunken gold fan." Ye Yushi added his next words, "It is a derogatory term, representing a depressing hedonistic life."

[Yes, this is it! ] Damn star coins, I don't want that kind of drunken gold days, isn't that how to describe it?"

Ye Yushi smiled: "Almost." Okay, the song is over, I'll go meet and talk about God's relationship with His Lamb.

Hearing this, Adrien woke up from the singing of the record player. He had to admit that this anchor was indeed a bit level, so he was also looking forward to what stories Ye Yushi would bring about goats, but he didn't want Ye Yushi to almost kill him in the first sentence.

In fact, goats have little to do with God. God's followers are called lambs, or little sheep. They are a little more docile, and as for goats, they are more related to demons.

[Demon? What is it? 】

[I have money:???? 】

Ye Yushi's gaze swept over the barrage, and I naturally saw the appearance of being rich and anxious, but this does not mean that he will change his rhetoric, and it is a big deal to return the other party's money.

The flour in the basin was gradually stirred into flocculence, and Ye Yushi began to knead the dough, and the words did not stop: "Devils are a symbol of evil in legends, they live in hell, against the angels who live in heaven and God. They are rumored to be evil, longhorned, and batwinged. Oh, and that horn is like a goat's horn. Of course, these are myths and legends.

【I have money:!!】 】

[I have money: I don't believe, what is the difference between a sheep and a goat, why is there such a big difference in status? 】

This passage obviously hit Adrien very hard. He felt that Ye Yushi couldn't take these words seriously, but he subconsciously believed most of them in his heart. After all, Ye Yushi looked too skilled.

"Goats, we have livestock in the past two days. As for the sheep..." Ye Yushi turned his head and shouted, "Bai Guo, haven't we taken back the animal introduction books we used that day, you turn over to the sheep to show everyone."

"Okay." Bai Guo has been paying attention to Ye Yushi's live broadcast room, naturally knows what he wants to watch, the live broadcast room soon added a perspective, Bai Guo cat's paw turned the page quickly, and soon arrived at the sheep introduction page, the book also intimately put the goat on the other side, so that everyone can see the difference between the two.

In the picture, although they are all sheep, it can be seen that the sheep meat is fatter and docile, the goat is more slender, and the horns are like sharp knives.

Bai Guo also deliberately asked, "Want to show you the image of angels and demons in general legends?"

[I have money: No, no thanks. 】

Just a sentence, but inexplicably weak. Adrien is convinced, after all, no one knows when he wants to see Ye Yu's live broadcast room, and Ye Yushi even has a book on the difference between goats and sheep, proving that these things have long existed, not specially prepared for him, because of this, it will be a critical hit.

The information he has been looking for for so long is all fake.

Compared to the money he used to find information for experts, Adrien felt more sorry for his collapsed worldview.

He felt he needed to take it slow.

I don't know how much this changed Adrien, Ye Yushi greased the dough and began to rise, then cut the green onion and garlic into foam, and washed the rape before continuing to talk to everyone.

He also noticed that "I have money" has not moved for a long time, so he said: "Mr. 'Rich', are you still there?"

Adrien is weak and weak:

[I have money: I am]

↑Back to top↑

New Pen Fun GalleryRead History | Login | RegisterHomeLibraryFull bookSearch

HomeModern metropolisLive broadcast of Blue Star to the interstellar people [Farming]Chapter 33: Record Player (<>-in-<>)

Background color: Font: [very small standard very large].

Chapter 33: Record Player (2-in-2) (<> of <>)

Bookmark

Ye Yushi said gently: "You don't have to care about what happened just now, even if everyone in Lanxing has a big difference in concepts because of the difference in living environment and cognition, in this place where I live, most people should only care which is delicious between sheep and goats."

Adrien, who mimics a goat: For a while, I didn't know whether to be happy or not.

Someone in the live broadcast room said: [I didn't expect that goats and sheep still have these differences, hiss, I don't know what kind of mood Adrien is when he knows the difference between these two]

Adrien: Thanks, already got it.

[I don't care about that, I only care if the lamb is delicious or not, anyway, our mimicry has nothing to do with animals. ] Some mutant beasts are still very similar to mimicry, and it does not affect me to eat beast meat, but my mimicry is a snake, many people will be afraid when they see it, will there be snakes in Blue Star? 】

[Of course there will be, in the story of Nuwa told before, isn't she the head of the snake? ] 】

"I've also heard that people eat snakes." Ye Yushi said.

Just chatting like this, the time passed quickly, Ye Yushi took the time to send a message to "I have money", telling him that he could leave an account for himself, and when the time came, he would transfer the money sent to Xinghai to his part.

The other side never replied, just when the noodles woke up, Ye Yushi could only go back to continue cooking. The water in the pot boiled, and he cut the noodles into long strips, regreased them on them, and began to tear the noodles.

The noodles are soft and strong, and they won't break even if they keep pulling. Ye Yushi stretches the noodles, then pinches the ends together to fold the noodles into two, and then continues to pull. After the noodles were torn open, Ye Yushi looked at the noodles when they were almost ripe, and threw some rapeseed into it.

Ye Yu took advantage of this time to season the juice. Add some chicken essence and salt to the light soy sauce vinegar, scoop the boiled noodles into the sauce, sprinkle with minced garlic and green onion, and pour in the chili noodles.

Just wait for the hot oil to splash when the leaves rain, and the fragrance in the rice immediately comes out.

Just smelling it is fragrant. Especially the aroma of chili noodles, wrapped around people like hooks, and the white fruit outside smelled and immediately came to the table, looking forward to the meal.

Ye Yushi did not hang their appetite, and the oil poured noodles one by one and a bowl was sent to himself and Bai Guo, and then took the chopsticks to prepare for eating.

The aroma of the spicy seeds just now stimulated by the oil is already very light, and the bright peppers cling to the crisp and tender rapeseed do not look too bad. Ye Yushi stirred the seasoning and noodles, and after seeing the noodles covered with the seasoning, he picked up and ate a chopstick. The pulled noodles are smooth and smooth, the wrapped seasoning is spicy and pleasant, and the tip of the tongue has a slight aroma of chili oil after eating. It is obviously such a simple method, but it makes people can't stop eating.

Halfway through the noodles, Ye Yushi wiped off the sweat that was spicy on his forehead, and said with a light "hiss": "I already knew that the pepper was less." He didn't expect this chili pepper to be so spicy, but the aroma is also real.

[I didn't expect the pepper to be so fragrant, and the pepper fried before is completely two flavors]

[The noodles pulled out are also different from the previous hanging noodles, more vigorous, and you even feel like you can spring your teeth when you bite down. It is clear that it is all made of flour, and the result is that the difference can be so big because of the different methods.]

When Ye Yushi saw this, he said with a smile: "There are many noodle methods, pulling noodles, knife noodles, ramen, etc., there are no hurry, you will always eat all kinds of noodles."

他今天又是故事又是面给直播间的人一连画了好几个大饼搞得大家期待不已却只能听着名字嘴馋。

有时候他们真恨不得叶雨时变成四五个或者多几个胃这样大家就都可以吃得幸福满足了。

甚至就连亚德里恩也是这个想法。

其实他今天受到的冲击还蛮大的。毕竟天使雕像都盖好了便可以得知他对这事有多么笃定多么深信不疑结果叶雨时的话让他清醒了过来。

本来他是要离开直播间先冷静冷静却不想收到了叶雨时的消息。亚德里恩当即就精神了。从来都是他给蓝星专家给钱的哪有反过来拿钱的道理更何况叶雨时还提供了这么宝贵的信息。所以就算他再不冷静这个钱也是不能要的。

结果没想到刚回来就赶上了饭点。

其他的不说这饭是挺不错的。

真香。

浓郁的辣椒香以及爽滑的面条一下子就征服了亚德里恩。不是他夸耀以他的身份什么东西没吃过就算是蓝星食物作为爱好者他也是花大价钱买过培育出来的可全都不及叶雨时这里的东西好看好吃。

就连那个小盒里纸纸什么迷的音乐都格外动听。

怪不得连他那个眼高于顶对蓝星文化不屑一顾的儿子也会喜欢上对方的直播这太正常了。

而且亚德里恩还从叶雨时的直播间里看到了商机。

诚然这个直播间揭露了他的一贯认知给了他一点点打击但是本质上亚德里恩还是个商人。叶雨时直播间里短短时间展示出来的东西已经足够吸引他了。

而连他这个见多了东西的老家伙都能吸引的蓝星东西亚德里恩相信那也能够吸引其他的联邦人。

而这就是赚钱的关键。

想到这点亚德里恩立即打算回去一趟然后找来公司的人评估一下这个项目的可行性。

不过临走前他告诉了叶雨时不用退钱又给叶雨时投了十个星海当做今天得到信息以及吃到美味食物的报酬。

【我有钱午饭很好吃音乐也很好】

【我算是明白了其实有钱大佬是真的有钱这个名字也是人如其名人家不是吹的】

【不过经历过之前S佬的星海轰炸以后我就习惯多了呢不过S佬最近去哪里了感觉这两天没见到他】

【可能在忙吧我都不可能每天都守在直播间更何况S佬了。他平时就看起来挺忙的诶经常只有晚上或者偶尔来一次】

关于S的讨论叶雨时也看到了。不同于其他人S这两天不来的事情叶雨时其实是知道。估摸着是最近聊天多了一点所以前些天S给他发消息说最近有点事情不会来看直播了。初初收到消息的时候叶雨时还有些惊讶毕竟他以为他们的关系还没到这种要报备的地步不过惊讶过后也就没什么了。

毕竟他们之后还要一起吃饭顺便他手上还有种植作物的视频之后要给S所以聊两句也不是什么大事。

但这个是S的事情他也不可能和直播间的观众谈论索性这些话大家疑问一下之后没答案也就过去了。叶雨时也不多言。

正好这会有时间他打算先把之前的柿饼拿出来。

叶雨时找到存放柿饼的箱子然后打开。经过这么多天那些柿子皮早就皱得不行了叶雨时将柿子皮扫到垃圾桶里让里面的柿饼裸露出来。

叶雨时从里面拿出一个摊在手心。漂亮的白色覆盖着红色的果肉微微有点像是果冻。掰开柿饼橙黄色的果肉看起来更加漂亮叶雨时拿起一半咬了一口。

经过这么多天的水分蒸发柿饼里的糖分极高比起僵过的柿子更甜仿佛一小块蜜糖在口中融化。

【这是水果该有的糖分吗我好爱这个味道啊】

【比起僵柿子我更喜欢这个甜甜的味道】

【那我更喜欢僵过的柿子脆脆的水分也多】

叶雨时刚吃过饭吃了一个柿饼就不打算多吃了。直播间的众人倒没觉得有什么毕竟仅是一小块柿饼的甜味就已经让他们回味无穷了。

但是白果喜欢柿饼的味道所以叶雨时给它在小袋子装了两块这样正好他们待会爬山的时候路上吃。

叶雨时自己则带了一点水又让八斗帮忙装了一个篮子到时候要是山上有东西他们就可以直接采集了。

拿好东西后一行人向山上进发。

-

首都星外的区域内无数机甲悬浮在空中听候命令。

他们机甲上装备了最新型的隐形设备能够隐藏机甲身形不被普通人民众注意到。

In the joint operations command center, Shang Luo looked grim and observed the situation through the display screen.

Han Qiyuan walked to his side, rubbed his head and said: "It's been a day and a night, and that mutant beast can really hide, and it hasn't attacked so far."

A few days ago, the reconnaissance system detected an unknown creature close to the Capital Star, suspected to be an A-class mutant beast. As soon as this news came out, everyone was immediately in an uproar.

Generally speaking, A-class mutant beasts are really nothing to the capital star where the army is stationed. What can surprise everyone can only be that the mutant beast found the capital star.

This means that the mutant beast may have broken through the spiritual wall and detected the existence of the Capital Star.

The spiritual wall was discovered in the last century, when researchers based on the spiritual power of mutant beasts to explore the exploration of planet attacks, proposed that they could collect the spiritual power of humans living on the planet to create a barrier, which has no offensive power, but can blur the coordinates of the area and prevent mutant beasts from exploring them. Without coordinates to give mutant beasts a hint, then they cannot form a beast tide and concentrate on attacking a planet, which can greatly reduce the losses suffered by the region.

This discovery was not realized until fifty years ago. And through the role of the spiritual wall, the federation has indeed achieved stability, and only some border areas with few people are often harassed, but because there is no large-scale beast tide, it will also be solved by the stationed army. In this way, not only did the Federation get fifty years of tranquility, but even the wounded and various losses were greatly reduced, giving them the opportunity to develop.

But now, a mutant beast has found the Capital Star, and everyone can't tell whether he has strayed into or broken through the spiritual wall, but no matter which one, this is a bad signal.

↑Back to top↑

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7K 1.2K 101
Author: by Phantom Shura Brief introduction: Chu Yue was sent to a perverted bed by the scumbag, and was eventually tortured to death, and once rebor...
60.8K 1.4K 113
Author: Dust Leaf Genre: Sci-Fi Fantasy Fang Li is a small fox demon in the 21st century, who accidentally crossed into the interstellar, where the s...
11.1K 98 18
Details Short Title : GWDAWM Alternate Title : 战神穿成柔弱雄虫 Status : Completed Author : wood every every Genre : Yaoi
35.9K 1.1K 150
Author: Yelan Yaoge Category: Danmei science fiction novels Status: Completed Xiao Linqi came out of the hotel where the class had dinner after the m...