COINCIDENCE

Av derriqueenn

Like Comment Thank y'all Dave east is a certified hood dude from Spanish Harlem, Nia is a successful lawye... Mer

Chapter 1| coincidence
Chapter 2| Coincidence
Chapter 3 |Coincidence. party
Coincidence |Chapter 4 Reminiscing
Chapter 5 | coincidence
Chapter 6 |Coincidence
Chapter 7 | Coincidence
Chapter 8| Coincidence
Chapter 9 |coincidence
Chapter 10 | coincidence complicated
Chapter 11| coincidence
Chapter 12| coincidence
Coincidence 13| nia bailey
Coincidence 14|little things
Coincidence|chapter 16
Coincidence|17 trip
Coincindence |18
Concidence|19 celebration
Coincidence|20
Chapter 21 |Coincidence
Chapter 22 |Coincidence
Coincidence|23
Coincidence|24
Coincidence| 25 caught up
Coincidence| chapter 26 mission impossible
Coincidence| 27
Coincidence| 28 true love prevails

Coincidence|chapter 15 Kiesha backstory

277 12 1
Av derriqueenn

Kiesha pov

I remember life wasn't always easy in the Bronx matter a fact is was hella hard I never had nice things growing up My mother was a single parent she had three kids I was the middle child and the only girl so I took care of my youngest brother while my mom worked hard full time, I really didn't mind it I knew she was doing what she could for us since are daddies wasn't around. Well my father he was murdered when I  was just a new born baby my mama said he wanted me so bad and was excited to have another daughter but my mama was hurt because she wanted to give him a son but my daddy said he would love me the same way he loved his other daughter and my mama smiled with joy well that happiness quickly became grief when my father was shot and killed by a crackhead robber in the Bronx when I was only two months old he died, it poured and rained away all the evidence so my daddy didn't get no justice that still breaks my heart into two. Mama didn't have it easy! She got pregnant at sixteen with my oldest brother dad and he was in the streets and got life in prison that was my mama first heartbreak being young and inlove she was forced to grow up once her life changed from his incarceration she was a baby having one. Then she met my daddy and fell inlove he loved her so much he provided for her and daddy loved my oldest brother like his own mama said until he passed away tragically. then my youngest brother dad which was my mama last was a controlling abusive man he beat her often! So after that mama feel into a deep depression and I had to take over caring for my youngest brother since our oldest brother was in the streets once I turned eighteen mama didn't know I knew but she was struggling to afford are home we was living in many nights I would hear her crying in her bedroom with the door closed after she couldn't afford to pay all the bills I mean it was a lot she had to pay all on her own. Can you imagine? Three kids a full time job, car payments and excessive bills that just keep flowing in you damn near drowning in bills with no support. And no husband to help you...Nah it's just you in them damn hungry needy kids and ya bills. now that I'm grown I can relate to mama so much she was so strong I love and respect you mama.

So I started working as a stripper at a gentleman club once I got grown and got on my own but I also was helping mama of course. I was doing stripping at night and going to school in the day time and was active on only fans I was scared and nervous at the idea like what would people say about me? But once I got passed people opinions who do nothing for me and focused on my bills and my mama bills the money started coming in! I always told myself I'll try anything once and if it works then I'll make that a revenue of income because in this fucked up world you need multiple streams of income or you will regret it once you start getting shit turned off and then next eviction notices I couldn't have that again.

I  remember the very first time I decided to strip.

Flashback
I was so nervous I could feel my legs shaking I was wearing this bright neon bra and thong I got for my birthday last year I bit my nails anxiously waiting to be called on stage looking around in the club I  ran over to the bar to buy a shot of tequila, I chased it down with lemon and salt that was on the rim squeezing my eyes tasting the lemon suddenly my legs relaxed my anxiety subsided and I was ready to go make this money!

"I want to introduce y'all to miss chocolate she also go buy kiesha"

All these hungry eyes was staring at me like they were hunters and I was the pry I slowly moved my hips to the beat of waka flocka round of applause then I dropped it low on the pole and wrapped my leg swirling around it I didn't know a lot of tricks yet but I was making it work and when you this pretty and got a body like diamond on the players club you can get away with not having much skill. They was throwing money on the floor ballers especially when I clapped my cheeks it drove them wild! Everyone eyes was glued on me except the fine light skin brother they said he went by the name Dave I guess he did illegal business in the club? I heard it was his best friend birthday today so they was turning up getting bottle service from the ladies! He would look at me on stage for a second and then ignore me I don't know that made me want him even more was it them sexy dark eyes that I could feel on me or was it him ignoring me that made me intrigued because I always got any man I wanted but this was different I was the hunter and he was the pry or maybe he was the kind of guy who didn't trip on girls either way I wanted to know him.

Once I collected all my money I got off stage and the owner told me I was hired and could start right away but first he would have to talk to Dave his business partner I was like huh okay. Dave came over his eyes was all hazy he looked into mines for the very first time tonight and he said "you looked amazing up there for your first time but you look kind of young shouldn't you be in school or something? This ain't the lifestyle for good girls like you"

"First off I'm not a good girl and I'm here because I'm trying to take care of mines ok so am I hired or not? because I got better things to do" she rolled her eyes

"Yeah your hired but I'm say this a pretty smart woman like yourself shouldn't stay too long here have other goals in mind let this be a stepping stone and don't do any favors for these tricks just dance and go home stack ya money and get out shortie"

I really respected his honestly no man has ever said some real shit to me like this.

"Yea I am that's my plan just doing this for a few months, and yeah I go to school I'm in college actually, wait why are you telling me this?"

"Because I don't want to see another woman getting trapped in this shit, I do business here and I've seen it all shortie I've seen pretty girls walk in here and leave as tricks or drug addicts just don't want somebody else being a victim I mean I do have a heart but in this business you can't show it....excuse me I gotta go if you have any problems let me know" he smiled and went back to his homies in the club not taken his eyes off me

A couple years later I was making money I had my regular customers and my day to day routine when I came in the club. They loved me and I made thousands of dollars I was even getting booked for parties when I look back I be amazed how everybody know me now even the new girls respect my hussle. Me and Dave was even growing closer as friends he would protect me keep me safe and even was tutoring me on my math homework on my breaks yeah people was starting to talk wondering why we was spending all this time together at the club and why did he care so much about me he kept telling me to finish school and finally  I was just about to graduate from college. That shit was not easy to do and I was so proud of myself I could finally leave this club behind I thought but it was bitter sweet!

I had a little crush on Dave but he never tried to make a move on me like ever and I didn't understand that... I always wondered if he had a girlfriend at home or somebody he cared about outside this club ya know? But he was very private about his personal life he didn't let a lot of people in shit I didn't even know where he lived...I knew the basic shit about him but he was a quiet dude

"Congratulations on graduating kiesha a nigga proud of you man I know how hard you worked on this!" He walked up to me and hugged me at the club

I could smell his cologne when he embraced me and I wanted to tear his clothes off but then I wanted to know him on a deeper level it was conflicting but it was something about him

"Thank you! I hella appreciate you for everything"

"Don't even trip shortie let's get out of here and go grab dinner I know you can eat?"

"Alright cool, I'll meet you in the front"

I went to my locker getting all my stuff out because I was saying goodbye to the club hanging my stripper heels up as they say so I waved goodbye and I headed to the front and Dave pulled up and a all white Mercedes Benz and I hopped inside the car and he Speed off. The ride was silent he was focused on the road and I turned up the stereo because my favorite song had came on the radio and I started dancing and singing and he looked over at me smiling hella hard I always was myself around him but I felt like he had some pain behind those eyes that he never spoke about him being so private I'll never know

"Hold up I got to stop by my crib to get something real quick I forgot my gun I don't go nowhere without it"

Gun??? Oh shit I thought but New York is crazy it's always a hater somewhere hiding I mean look what happened to my daddy that speaks for itself. A man like him with status and money he had to be careful and two steps ahead.

"Yeah no problem" she said
She was staring out the window looking at her surroundings and then he pulled up in a driveway of a really nice home in the burbs of New York. I loved New York it was a fast pace place some people are rude or always in a damn hurry the loud noises from the subway The traffic, beeping horns, the subway trains, sirens, loud people.  I loved the culture in my city from the food down to the Fashion baby

"Very beautiful home" she smiled

"Thank you, I'll be right back I'm go grab dat"

Even tho he didn't invite me I was curious to know about him so I got out the car and knocked on the door and told him that I needed to pee he let me use the bathroom and I didn't see no women products in the bathroom or anywhere else he showed me around the house gave me a little detour and I found nothing except a childhood photo of him and some girl and that was it. I asked him about the photo and he said it was his childhood friend nia I asked where she was and he said he doesn't know they lost touch years ago. I didn't think nothing of it and I went back outside. He pulled me back in the house kissing me and touching me it caught me by surprise slamming the door

"What are you doing Dave?"

"We both want this" He picked me up

"I'm telling you now don't play with my heart I been through a lot in my life kiesha"

"We both have", kiesha whispered He kept kissing me all over my body had me weak the way he was licking and sucking on my clit
he ate my Pussy for hella long he was enjoying watching me be in pleasure I told him stop! i didn't want to get hurt if it went farther without us thinking...

"Aye kiesha I don't want you thinking that's all I won't because it's not I been wanting you but I just was holding back fuck"

"Then open up Dave because I been wanted you too"

"You want to know why I wanted you out that fucking club it's because I seen potential in you once I got to know you"

They stared into eachother eyes and she embraced him kissing his soft lips the rest is history we become lovers for 2 years and I feel deeply in love with this man I even moved into his place had a key in everything he even met my mother and she liked him but she told me to watch my back men always changing up. But he was my everything and I was his I was from the Bronx and he was from Harlem we just understand one another it was Bronx tale or so I thought I didn't know he had unfinished business but do we ever? She laughed at the thought

Present day
I came from a broken family, so I'm not wrong for wanting mines I loved this man then nia Bailey came back in the picture and she took it all away from me. All I can say is we have this beautiful baby on the way and him and I will always be family. I always wanted that for my children because my mama didn't have that and growing up neither did I. I miss Dave all the time and I know I be petty but I can't help it I still love him hopefully after I drop my baby I can move on with life oh god please help me 2 years and now a baby that he didn't even want when I told him. I know he knew her for so long but what's so special about her that he chooses her over his family? Well I have to meet up with his mother in Harlem she invited me over and Dave doesn't know but his mom is excited to be a grandma and I love that for my baby. Every time I call Dave he be acting like I'm bothering him if it's not about the baby I remember a time when we was close

Flashback
My phone was ringing all day it was Dave calling again on FaceTime for the hundred time
"Hey baby I'm busy"
"Too busy for me huh?" He laughed
"I just wanted to see your  face I know I pissed you off and I hope you forgive me"
"Yeah whatever, stop pissing me off then I miss you too I'm see you tonight babe"
"Netflix and chill you know what time it is" he laughed Nah A nigga miss seeing your smile fasho"

But with all these memories flooding back he never told me "I love you" he always said he just shows his "love" I should of knew then...he made me feel so loved that I never questioned it even took me away from the club  I felt he truly did or he wouldn't be with me and I knew he was broken from his past but it's no excuse...it make me feel like everything was built on a lie. But i don't want to seem bitter im grown so im heal and flex on his ass when I get a new man one day just wait! It's really his lost! It's me and my baby now Since that's the way it's gotta be.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

59.6K 2.8K 19
He'd never met anyone like that before, you know, kind, thoughtful, selfless. So when he did he knew he couldn't leave her alone and she was complete...
43.6K 1.3K 31
Kendra Why won't he listen to me, when I tell him its a better life out there for him? Why is he turnin to that life? Why is he trying to be somethi...
573K 20.8K 49
"You were right... Love does bring pain." He said before closing the door on me." Ramona Fletcher moves to Harlem from Memphis, Tennessee with her mo...
35.8K 906 17
THIS IS A 2 IN ONE BOOK: HARD TO GET & TOO TACT. The plots switch up throughout the book! Notti a 16 year old boy finds interest in a quiet Girl, he...