Still Into You ↠ Roman Reigns

By BriFlare

Can Lamia and Joe forgive each other, the people in their lives, and themselves for the mistakes made in the... More

Still Into You
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Gallery
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two

Chapter Eleven

1.1K 73 0
By BriFlare

Chapter Eleven

Liked by lamia, laramie, lourdes, romanreigns, and 119,823 others
lyrita I'm on my way.
View all 1,104 comments
lourdes 📸📸📸📸

Lyrita had shown up at the hotel gym as Lourdes and Joe were working out.

"So this is what you do," Lyrita said as she watched her dad work out.

"Gotta stay active," Joe said as she smiles at her and Lourdes taking selfies in the mirror next to the treadmill.

"I don't know if I could do this like I would go get liposuction instead," Lyrita said.

Lourdes laughed.

"Girl, what do you know about liposuction, you're skinny as hell," Lourdes said.

"I know I'm skinny but I would whether her liposuction over having to work out every day," Lyrita said.

Joe shakes his head.

"You don't even like needles," Lourdes said.

"Why would you just reveal my fear like that?" Lyrita said with a pout.

Joe chuckled.

"It's okay, Ly," Joe said.

Lyrita glares at her sister before moving to the treadmill next to Joe's treadmill.

"Show me a treadmill workout," Lyrita tells him.

Liked by romanreigns, maxxinedupri, lamia, jackieredmond, and 125,236 others
lyrita☝️🏽🖤
View all 1,122 comments

Lyrita and Lourdes are sitting in catering when Sarona sat across the table from them.

They sat her phone down on the table and looked up. "Hi," Lyrita said as Sarona looked at her.

"We have a favor to ask you," Sarona said.

"What is it?" Lyrita asked.

"Our make-up artist had an emergency so we're short-staffed and I was hoping you could help out," Sarona explained to Lyrita.

Lyrita had shoved her phone into her pocket and stood from her seat. "Sure," Lyrita agreed to help out.

"Thank you, Lyrita," Sarona said.

Lyrita asked Lourdes if she wanted to come with her but Lourdes declined.

"I'll go look for Dad," Lourdes told Lyrita.

"Okay," Lyrita said before Sarona leads her out of the catering area.

They headed towards the little makeup area in the back, where a couple of girls are waiting to get their makeup done. When Lyrita reached the empty station, Bianca immediately sits down in the chair.

"Oh, I've been waiting to get my face beat by you," Bianca said as she informed Lyrita that she followed her work on Instagram.

"Oh thank you, after I'm done with you, I'm following you on Instagram," Lyrita told Bianca.

Lyrita asked Bianca how she wanted her makeup done before she cleaned the brushes, picked out the products she needed to use, and started doing Bianca's makeup.

After she finished her makeup, she took a picture of her work before she and Bianca took a selfie together.

"Thank you so much," Bianca said.

"You're welcome," Lyrita said.

Liked by cassie, laramie, romanreigns, almiafatu, and 244,637 others
lamia Keep your chin up so your crown doesn't slip Way @lacouture
View all 1,255 comments

Username1
@Username1

Man, Roman Reigns is a lucky mf. He got two beautiful women as the mothers of his children plus one is a billionaire and his kids are gorgeous😫🥺

9:54 PM • 10.9K Views

"They are talking about you and Galina on Twitter like you guys are almost trending," Takecia said.

"Why?" Lamia asked, pulling her brows together in a frown.

"It's nothing bad. They just think Joe is a lucky guy for having two beautiful women as the mothers of his children," Takecia explained.

"Oh," Lamia said.

"You're gonna have to get used to it. As Joe's fame rises, fans are increasingly curious about his personal life, particularly the woman in his life but you're in case the mothers of his children," Takecia said.

"How do you deal with it?" Lamia asked Takecia.

Takecia shrugged.

"I don't have a social media presence but you have a big following so they're gonna have more access to you," Takecia answered.

Lamia nods as she noticed that she had gained nearly a thousand followers on Instagram after articles came out about her being Joe's baby mama.

"Yeah, I noticed that," Lamia said as she takes a long sip of her wine.

"So, Josh told me that Lourdes and Lyrita are on the road with Joe, how do you feel about it?" Takecia asked.

"I'm happy to see them build a bond, I'm just hoping he doesn't convince them to be wrestlers or let them near the ring," Lamia answered.

"Why?" Takecia asked.

Lamia snorts.

"My kids have inherited my bad temper, so, I'm worried for everyone's safety," Lamia replied.

Takecia chuckled as she remembers how bad Lamia's temper was when they were younger. She was quick to get into a fight. Joe had to intervene a lot in her fights.

"I think Joe can handle them. He handled you pretty well back then," Takecia said.

"He's just gonna put them in headlocks like he used to do me when I wanted to fight," Lamia said with a giggle.

"That man never gave you time to get a hit in before he had you in a headlock. I remember you used to bite his arm to let you go before you gave up and pout," Takecia said.

"I used to be so embarrassed like let me fight," Lamia said with a small smile on her face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 7.6K 86
How far would you go to claim what's yours? Or what you thought was yours... (COMPLETETED) 5/28/24: Completed edits, currently working on sequel 👇�...
30.1K 1.1K 35
~A Roman Reigns story~ A new life, a break up, a new career... what about a new love? Startet February 6, 2022 Finished March 16, 2022
57.2K 2.4K 35
They are coworkers. Their sex is fun. Their conversations are short. Something's got to give. It does, when she discovers he's still married. Love is...
696K 9.7K 103
Stories beyond stories of Roman Reigns stories😍🤤😘🙈🥰🤪🔥