The return of the Older Sitri

By Jedisage

Satoshi Sitri was the oldest brother of the Sitri siblings also one of the top devil General in the devil arm... More

Bio (updated)
Peerage and servant (update/changed)
Harem (updated)
Harem #2 (updated)
Prologue (updated)
A/N: Quick question
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter Five
A/n: Fun facts about Satoshi
more servants/harem girls added
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Quick Random question
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
One more Maid for Satoshi
Chapter 11
A/n: Satoshi and Tsukiumi son and Daughters
A/n: Satoshi's Apprentices/students
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
A/n Satoshi and Tsukiumi Last Daughter
A/n: Question

Chapter 12

2.3K 65 9
By Jedisage

Satoshi Pov

They say that music sooths the savaged beast or relax one person's mind after a long day depending on what type of music you listen to. I was just enjoying a nice quite walk around town when I notice a the concert hall. Get curious I decided to see the inside to see what it looks like on the inside. Once inside my eyes widen on how big it was and if I had to guess it could seat about 200 people or more.

On stage there was a women with green hair playing a violin she was very beautiful so I sat down and listen to her play.

"That is very beautiful music you are playing." I said making the women look at me.

"Thank you." said the women. I smiled at her.

"You are welcome. Forgive I didn't mean to interrupt but your music was very soothing and the soft melody was beautiful." I said

"Really?" asked the women.

"Oh yes I never heard sch beautiful violin playing before or where are my manners my name is Satoshi and you are?" I asked.

"Michiru Kaiouit it's very nice to met you Satoshi." said Michiru.

"If it's alright with you may I hear more of your beautiful playing if that's okay?" I asked when I also noticed the piano next to her.

"I don't mind playing another song for you." said Michiru about to play another song.

"But before you do I would like to play the piano." I said

"You know how to play?" asked Michiru.

"Yes I do just follow my lead okay?" I asked sitting at the piano and started to play.  Michiru looked at me amazed and started to play her along with the music.

The both of us where in perfect sync like the moon and the sea then again her name translates to Rising Sea King. Once I stop playing Michiru also stopped playing. 

"You play the violin very well Michiru I sense you will go far." I said

"I must say the same for you. Where did you learn how to play like that?" asked Michiru.

"It's along story but mostly I thought myself somewhat." I replied.

"I see. May I ask you something?" asked Michiru.

"Yes." I replied.

"Do you think I could become a master Violinist one day?" asked Michiru

'With your playing I can see great many things from you." I said making her smile.

"Thank you for your kind words." said Michiru before her phone rang and she answered it.

"I'm sorry but I have to go." said Michiru.

"But of course but if you ever need a music partner or anything take this." I said taking out a card and with my families seal on it.

"What is this?" asked Michiru

"Trust me you know when to use it when the time comes." I replied with a smile. Michiru took the card and placed it in her pocket and put her violin in it's case and headed towards the door.

"Thank you again." said Michiru walking out the door. Thinking to myself she would make a great addition to the peerage but I don't want to force her so I let he be for now. I teleported away from the concert hall.

Michiru's Pov

After leaving the concert hall I was red in the face I never heard someone say that my playing was very nice and beautiful and he was kind of handsome and smart and the way he played the piano was majestic like a bird singing peacefully I just can't stop thinking about him. Thinking to myself I would very like to see him again and play with him some more but for now I had to hurry and get to music class. Later on the day I got a call from my friend saying my fellow sailor scouts where in trouble and where being attack by some some sort of monster.

Arriving at the scene I saw Sailor Moon and the others badly hurt. While Sailor Uranus was wrapped in one of it's tails.

"Michiru watch out this thing is way tougher then it looks." said Sailor moon. The cat like creature growled squeeze  Sailor Uranus tighter making her scream. I pulled out my deep aqua mirror and cast my attack.

"Submarine refection." I said unleashing a massive blast of water at the panther creature but it dodged but it also let go of Sailor Uranus.

"Are you alright?" I asked rushing over to Sailor Uranus said helping her up.

"I'm okay but this thing its so powerful I never seen anything like it." said Sailor Uranus before I heard a laugh coming from the creature.

"I can't say that I'm impressed from you all I was hoping for a challenge but all I see are weak humans playing dress up." said the creature.

"Just who are you?" asked Sailor Venus.

"Since you are all gonna die I just tell you . The names Panthra and now you die." said Panthra raising his tail and shot out several spikes at us they where to fast and we had hardly enough time to get out of the way before they hit the ground and exploded like grenades sending us flying away. Panthra roared and came towards me and swiped one of his claws at me cutting me in my arm making me scream in pain.

"Your screams are music to my ears." said Panthra striking me again with his claws. I could feel every cut on my skin when I tried to dodge but he was to fast for m to keep up.  The other scots tried to help but they where bombarded with explosive spikes making them to weak to even help. I was the only one trying to stand my body covered with cuts.

"Now you." said Panthra knocking me into a tree and was getting ready to attack once more but I remembered the card Satoshi gave me. I quickly took it out and head it in my hands and called out for him. There was a flash of blue light and before stood Satoshi.

"Hello there." said Satoshi.

"Satoshi is that really you?" I asked.

"You summoned a devil to help thanks to the card I gave you. I told you we will met again now rest Michiru I got this." said Satoshi.

"Thank you." I said.

(a/n: Hope you all like this chapter. Let me know what you think of it in the comments and I see you all next time)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 213 33
Your Gon's 'Little sister' you sneak onto the boat to the hunter Exam so that you could be with him, and things take off from there. You meet Killua...
78.5K 2.4K 32
Hanagaki Y/n was Takemichi older sister and suddenly lived with him when he back to his past. Her older sister was unknown profile, know about the ga...
441K 16.1K 44
[One Piece Various x Jujutsu Kisen Reader] Book 1 "That is one interesting power you have" (Y/n) spoke interrupting the amused male. "Woah! Who are y...