The Other Side

By -QveenMe-

Being born and raised from the other side meant that no matter who were you were automatically an opp. You di... More

Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
⚠️⚠️⚠️NEW STORY OUT: Rags to Riches Sequel ⚠️⚠️⚠️
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
31
32~The End
Epilogue
⚠️⚠️⚠️NEW STORY OUT: Cuffin' Season⚠️⚠️⚠️
‼️Choose the next story‼️
‼️I FORGOT TO ADD ONE‼️
‼️‼️Whats the next story?‼️‼️
‼️‼️NEW STORY OUT NOW: BREAKING IN‼️‼️
‼️‼️PLEASE READ/ALSO NEW STORY ALERT. RAW‼️‼️

27

3.4K 191 88
By -QveenMe-

Cévon P.O.V
I took a big swig outta my bottle of alcohol while I smoked my blunt. I had music playing as I sat on my couch drinking and smoking my life away. I didn't have shít else to do. Itrez had been doing shit for TaTa as he should and Nori was getting shít situated with her girl about moving and shit. The person I had to do shit with is no longer with me. Maybe it's better like this. I'll just go back to it hat person i was before. That mean ass unhappy ass person since it seems like that's what the universe wants me to be any way. I sighed sitting back looking at my tattoo on my arm that read Cash's name and birthday. I had so many tattoos, but the ones about my brother were my favorite.

Fuck man. I had blocked that nigga in everything too, but now that I've been drinking I wanted to call him so fucking bad, but of course k wasn't going to. We needed to stay away from eachother and I didn't even care if I turned back into that old person anymore. I low key deserve this shit. I'm not shit myself. Fuck I'm drunk as fuck. I finished off the bottle before throwing it into my kitchen hearing it break making me shrug harshly and sit on the couch.

"I DONT CARE!" I yelled at the bottle before hitting my blunt. I'm losing it. Fuck I'm drunk as shit. I'm so horny now. I don't even wanna fuck no female I want some dick and that's a crazy ass statement. I'm all over the fucking place. I'm just gone fuck myself. I need to buy a dildo or something. Nah I'm actually gay...

I stood up wobbling a bit before catching myself and taking a deep breath. I walked out of my front door watching as that family small lightskin nigga walked over to me. What was his name? Atreus, Artemia, Arvin, Atlantis.

"Why you at my house?" I asked him as he sighed looking at me.

"You drunk?" He asked me as I stuck up my middle finger.

"No duhhhh. Why you here at my place like this? How you even find out here I live? You the feds nigga cause I'll shoot you?" I slurred as he pushed me I to my house closing and locking my door behind him.

"I don't know if you can even understand me, but Og is setting you up. He told the Russians not to give you any money. Not to give any of money to you or any of us," he spoke making me sigh and roll my eyes.

"I don't know Whatchu want me to do. I don't know ven give a fuck no more my nigga. Take that shit up with him," I told him hiccuping before closing my eyes.

"Cévon! You have to pay attention. Not only is he robbing us, but he's also tryna to send me back and he wants to k-,"

"So that's why you here so I can keep him from giving you back to that Nazi? You gotta figure that out on your own," I spoke as he sighed.

"No Cévon! No! You not listening to me. It's not just that. He wants to kill You too and he's making plans to kill you. You only have three days maybe less until he gets that money and sends me back to Adal! I risked my life to come here and tell you this, but I have a plan that i wanted you to be informed of. I have a friend who I called that-,"

"I don't really care bro. Just leave me alone. I don't care about who's coming and I don't care about the money. I ju-,"

"Cévon shut up and let me tell you! I have a friend who I know that is closely tied in with the Yakuza. He's my best friend I guess you could say and he's gonna help us. He's going to talk to the Russians and buy out the other people. The leader of the Russians with the drug is close friends with the Yakuza so when he gets the money it'll go directly us and it'll be much more because the Yakuza aren't cheap. For now I just need you and your family to lay low and you need to go to Og the date you told him and act upset so he doesn't think something's going on. He knows that you wouldn't forget about your money. I'm only telling you this so you can have a heads up and watch your back. When I find out more info I'll tell you. I don't know who he's planning on sending your way in these next few weeks, but just be careful," he spoke making me sit up and sigh.

"How much more we talking?" I asked him as he sighed.

"I'm talking you'll be able to buy whatever you want to. Just please believe me. This isn't me setting you up or being weird. I honestly just wanna help," he spoke making me look at him confused.

"Why would you wanna help me? Ain't yo nigga Og? How do I know you not just setting me up toy come there so he can kill me?" I asked him as he shook his head.

"You saved my life Cévon and I now know that he is don't do the same. I haven't given you any reason not to trust me before so you can trust me now. He's abusive, manipulative, and controlling. I can't do it anymore," he told me as I felt myself sobering up.

"So you just gone go back to him?" I asked him as he nodded.

"I have to play it safe, but my friend will be watching me don't worry. I'll be in contact with you Cévon. Please just trust me on this. You'll get your money, but watch your back. Og is coming for you and the Russians know about it too. I don't think he's getting them involved, but please be careful. If I get all of the Yakuza involved it'll be a war. Stay safe and don't trust anyone, b it those in your close circle. You might want to bring your family to your place so you can be together. I'll see you in a few days," he spoke as I stood up walking over to him.

"Arvo...don't play with me," I spoke as he shook his head.

"I wouldn't. There are bruises on my body see? That man no longer loves me and has broken my heart. I'm taking things I to my own hand. He thinks I'm so weak, we'll he just fucked with the wrong one. I'll play my role, but hell be dealt with soon. Please just stay safe. You're the only person that's been nice to me since I've been here. You saved my life and I wanna return the favor," he spoke before turning to walk out of the door making me sigh. He left out and hopped into an all black car quickly pulling off from my house. I closed my door and locked it before sitting down on my couch.

What the fuck is going on?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I pulled up tot he trap and hopped out of the car going inside watching as people stared at me.

"What?!" I yelled at them making them turn around. I jogged up the stairs and made my way to his office to quickly barging in and looking at him. "Wheee Amy fucking money?"

"What money?" He asked me chuckling

"Stop playing with me my nigga. I want my money now! You owe me my nigga! I've done so much shit for you the least you could do is give me my fucking cash! You'll still have more than enough from this payout yet you wanna steal money from me. I promise you imma put a bullet in yo fucking head," I told him as he laughed at me.

"Do it. Then you really won't see yo money," he spoke yawning.

"You sure about that?" I asked him placing my hand on my gun.

"Cévon please! Don't shoot him. I'll give you my cut just don't hurt him please," Arvo spoke making me look over at him. Good ass actor.

"See that dumb one over there will give you his cut. Now get outta my office and don't come back here. Gimmie that fucking flag," he spoke making me take it off and set that bitch on fire with lighter.

"Fuck west side my nigga," I spoke walking out of the office and out to my car. I got in pulling off back to my house cause this was my brothers house before any of that other shit and I'll be damned if a nigga gone run me outta the last thing I have with my brother. I hope that nigga Arvo not lying, but it doesn't seem like it since the nigga didn't kill me once I got there. I guess...

I pulled up at my house and got out of my car walking inside after closing my door. It's fucking December now and cold as fuck. Fuck sitting in the car. I sat down on my couch dragging my hand down my face thinking about Cordell again. I miss that big soft ass nigga so much. He was dead ass like a gentle giant, but still could knock a nigga out when he needed to. The way he held me when I was doing anything because he acted like he just had to touch me. The way he kissed me and shit and talked to me.

The way he laugh and told me jokes and the way he always made sure I was good before him.

He was my best friend and it didn't even take a long time for me to fall in love with him. I love him so fucking much man. That's why I can't kill his brother. I couldn't hurt him like that. I just couldn't do that to him. Regardless on if we're together or not. I couldn't do it.

I could never hurt him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Misc. P.O.V
The group of men wearing white flags along with their normal street attire walked into the restaurant to meet the man that had summoned them. He called this meeting to do his dirty work for him since he was never known to do it himself. He had sos much money why do it himself when he could just hire someone to do it for it. He motioned for Arvo to greet them at the front since he had rented out the whole restaurant to have a private conversation.

He guided them into the back room in which they were sitting and walked in with a purpose. Ready to make this money that they had spoke about no matter the cost.

"Arvo, come," he spoke pointing to his lap making Arvo slowly walk over to him and sit down on his lap quietly. "Have a seat fellas,"

"Wassup bru? Ion do too well with being around you west side niggas so wassup and how much you planning on paying me for whatever you wanna talk about before you tell me the job. If I don't like the number I'm walking away now," the man spoke making Og laugh as snap his fingers. A waiter brought him out a cup of his favorite wine before running off again closing the door behind her.

He was humored. To him these were nothing, but street trash trying to act tough when he already knew that for a fact they would take whatever cash he promised them. He wouldn't cheat them too bad, but these niggas weren't serious and would take anything to probably spend it on some Vlone and chains. To him they would take whatever he would offer them.

"10,000. Take it or leave it," he spoke looking at his nails as they smacked their lips.

"Nigga are you fucking dumb? 10-,"

"Im pretty sure you kill niggas for less everyday. Now I'm giving you $10,000. I don't have to let you niggas do it, but I'm willing to be nice," he spoke looking at them knowing they were going to say yes anyway. He could have offered them niggas 1,000 and they would have done it. Og was definitely too cocky. He thought he was above everyone else around him just because he had more money than them. Most of the people around him definitely had more sense and better morals than him, but to him money is the most important thing.

"Who you want us to kill?" The main guy for the white flags spoke looking at Og with curiosity.

"What's yo name little nigga?" He asked him as he looked at him with his head to the side. See he knew that he was going to be the main one Og talked to. He was always the one calling all of the shots. No matter what it was. That's why when he got this money he was as planning on keeping it all to himself. He was like Og in a lot of ways. Money was everything, loyalty wasn't. Even if it was all one preached about...

"Cortlen. Why?" He asked the dark skin making who had now began smoking a cuban cigar while chuckling.

"I see myself in you a lot. Is it a deal or not? I have other people tl go to if you ca-,"

"I'll do it. Who?" He asked the man thinking about the money that would be in his pocket.

"Cévon Jackson. The nig-,"

"I know exactly who that is. I've been wanting to kill him for a while anyway. Give me the money and I'll take care of that. I already killed his brother it won't be hard to kill him too. It's not hard," the man spoke with a laugh. Cortlen was proud of that kill. He made an example out of that man. Coming out of the store he bumped into him immediately apologizing about. Cash was a little drowsy seeing as he had been up dealing with his baby brother being sick. Even though he had a early day the next morning he wanted to make sure he took care of his brother. At this point he's been up for 2 days so of course he was a little frazzled and bumped into the man.

It was only a small mistake which he quickly apologized for trying to get back home to his little brother deciding to walk to save the gas in his car. The man that he bumped into however was immediately egged on by his friends to teach the innocent man a lesson for bumping into him. Always a contest for who had the bigger nuts...

Cash walked up to the register carrying a bottle of Vernor's, a couple of cans of soup, and crackers. The medicine was behind the cabinet, but he would get to that soon. See his little brother had been sick for going on two days now and even though he was told not to worry about it was Cash...he was always going to worry about it. He was his baby brother and his best friend.

"Wassup man, can I get some NyQuil and pm pain medicine?" He asked the clerk as he nodded his head grabbing it for him. The pain medicine was obviously for him. He would only take it at the same time his brother was asleep sign he found it harder to sleep lately since so much was on his mind and he was starting to get migraines.

There wasn't a thing in this world that he wouldn't do for his brother and part of the reason he was going so hard was to help set his brother up for life. So he wasn't in college and didn't have all his own shit like others did, Cash still loved his brother the same. Right now all he wanted to do was get home, make his brothers dinner, and get some rest. He was starting to feel sick himself.

Sleep deprivation is never good.

After paying for his items he walked out of the door running into the white flag wearing man that was blocking the door after trying to get around him.

"My bad man," he spoke giving the guy a friendly smile before trying to walk more seeing another man standing in front of him.

"Damn nigga you can't see or something? Fuck you just ran into my homie like that for? Shit crazy you acting like you can't see and shit," the man spoke malign Cash chuckle.

"Look I'm sorry man. It was just a mistake. I'm half asleep right now and I-,"

"Did he ask you for a sob story? Fuck you doing at my store anyway my nigga? What's  in them bags?" Cortlen asked him a she shook his head.

"Look I don't want any problems ok? I just need to get home to my little brother so I'm just gonna go. I'm sorry for running into you, but it was an honest mistake and I don't want any problems man. I just wanna go home," he spoke giving them a small smile before trying to leave again only to be stop.

"Just give up the fucking bag! Matter of fact take all the shit out yo pockets homie," Cortlen spoke walking over to him.

"Bro I just-,"

"This nigga talks to much. He must think I'm pussy. You think I'm pussy my nigga?" He asked him making him sigh as he looked at him.

"Can I go now? This is pointless. It was a fucking accident and my brother is at home sick as fuck. I ha-," he started before feeling something pierce his skin multiple times. He looked at the men in shock holding himself before looking down at his hands. "W-Why did you?"

"I don't know white he fuck you yelling at, but ask about me my nigga," he spoke laughing before getting into his car and taking off. Cash stumbled all the way home holding his bleeding body just so he could he could see his brother one last time. He knew that it would only be one last time.

He just got murdered for nothing. For running into a gang member at a store? Even after apologizing...

He was really dying.

Making it back to the house was like telling his body you no longer had to fight. Once he collapsed he could see his brother running over to him to help as he cried.

He blamed him self for it. If I had just gave him the bag. The wallet. If I had got enough sleep the night before and didn't run into him...he failed Cévon. The one whos name he had tatted on him.

The real question was how he never got caught? Was he just that slick? Or did he have police friends?

No.

He did however have a boy to take the fall for him. A teenage boy who wanted to fit in and got manipulated by him to take the fall. He was still in prison for murder...well he was until he couldn't take it anymore.

R.I.P

"So it's a deal? You kill Cévon Jackson and whoever else you need to that stands in his way?" Og asked the man as he nodded his head just feeling his fingers itching to kill those pussy ass West side niggas.

"Of course my nigga. It'll be easy. I've been waiting on the chance his ass and now I really wanna do it. I gotta kill that nigga before he gets to me. We got smoke," Cortlen spoke smiling giving of demonic vibes. Even Og felt his soul twitch slightly.

Cortlen was going to do whatever he could to make sure he got this money and killed Cévon and anyone that got in his way. He knew that his brother had ratted him out, but he wasn't going to kill him. He was jumped out of the gang and also MIA now so he wasn't even worried about his brother. He was always too soft and figured that Cévon must of manipulated him to get it out of him.

Another reason he hated him. He took his brother form him. A friend over yo blood? He didn't even know the extent of their relationship, but knew his brother was choosing him over himself.

He was going to handle it soon. 

"Cévon I'm coming for you. You'll be seeing yo brother soon enough,"

And it was true...he was coming for him right after he let his guard down and promised to not kill Cortlen.

He was coming regardless.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

536K 24.9K 59
in·con·sist·ent ˌinkənˈsist(ə)nt/Submit adjective not staying the same throughout. "police interpretation of the law was often inconsistent" .... ...
332K 7.5K 49
"Im a gangsta baby , tell me can you love a thug ." Nba Youngboy .⛓️
207K 9.5K 33
"at the end of the day, it was gang over love"| hood bxb | COMPLETED.
30.3K 1.2K 14
"all the opp hoes sad cause he got shot & i got rich." a story heavily inspired by my oneshots "chances" & "all i want" from hallunicating.