|| MAFIA'S CRUEL LOVE || J.JK...

By HaseenaChaudhry0

Y/n: j-jungkook please I beg you.. let me go I don't want to marry you..pl-please."she kneel infront of him a... More

INTRODUCTION
TRAILER
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
PROLOGUE
INTRODUCTION 2
Season 2 | Chapter 1
Season 2 | Chapter 2
Season 2 | Chapter 3
Season 2 | Chapter 4
Season 2 | Chapter 5
Season 2 | Chapter 6
Season 2 | Chapter 7
Season 2 | Chapter 8
Season 2 | Chapter 9
Season 2 | Chapter 10
Season 2 | Chapter 11
Season 2 | Chapter 12
Season 2 | Chapter 13
Season 2 | Chapter 14
Season 2 | Final

Chapter 24

3.7K 91 19
By HaseenaChaudhry0

__________________

I love you even if you don't
I care for you even if you care for him
You're the only one for me
Even after everything
you're still my best friend
I promise to save you from him
To protect you till my last breath
I just want you to be happy and safe
That's all that matters to me.

- Eunwoo

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Eunwoo pov.

" Sir they just enter at XXX restaurant " My assistant Tony said over the phone.

" What about his guards?"

" There are 17 cars full of his guards that are surrendering the entire restaurant" He response.

" What about yn Tony.... She's fine right" I said in a serious voice as Yn's safety is my first priority.

" Miss Yn is alright Mr.Cha, she was blindfolded when she got out of his car.... It's seem like Mr.Jeon prepared some kind of surprise or something like that" He said as he send me pictures of them entering the restaurant together.

" Ok..just keep an eye on them.... especially on that bastard.." I hang up the phone.

I know that Yn has been dating Jungkook. And how he's been manipulating her by the lies he been telling her.

I know everything from the very start.

First that fucking bastard that had stolen her from me in the past, and now this Jeon Jungkook who came out of nowhere.

Tony informed me everything that's been happening when I wasn't here.

Even the day when we had our date, I knew that she was with him.

And my Innocent Yn who is not aware of anything.

Recently I just find out that he planned to marry her which I can't let happen.

I agreed that I love her, and if she loved him, I would have let her go but that bastard manipulate her so much that now she believe all of his lie.

I can't let Yn's life be ruined by a monster like Jeon Jungkook. I have to save her fron him.

Don't worry yn, I'll protect you from that devil...even If I had to give up my life to save you from him.

_______

Meanwhile...

________

Yn's apartment.

Yn pov.

He give me a long peck on my lips before greeting goodnight. Jungkook who was looking at me with his puppy eyes 🥺 saying he wants to stay over, which I declined because he told me that he had an important meeting In France that he had to attend which he have to take the first flight tomorrow morning. ( But poor yn doesn't know that her boyfriend owns many private jets that are in his freaking mansion backyard ).

" Don't gave me those eye...this won't work this time" I laughed at him as he was looking so cute 🥰.

" Pretty please 🥺🙏" He beg me while his big strong arm was around my waist pulling me close to him, erasing the distance between us.

I could feel the atmosphere changing into something more erotic.

" I love you " he whispered while his hand tighten around my waist. A genuine smile appear on his face while his eyes was just staring at mine, I could see pure love in his eyes ❤️.

Giving me one last peck on my lips. "Goodnight princess" he slowly let go of me." Goodnight Jungkook" I greeted him back with that he left as I was staring at his back. After that I went inside my apartment.

I sigh, thinking about Eunwoo, like he's not talking to me since like weeks and now suddenly he wants to meet me and that too in some kind restaurant.

What so important that he can't tell me at work?.

________

Meanwhile...

________

ROME, ITALY.

" THEY KILLED HUNDREDS OF MY FUCKING MEN...." The leader of Russian mafia boss Dominik yell.

" FOR YOU WAS HUNDREDS...FOR ME WAS THOUSANDS OF MY MEN" Italian mafia boss Gabriel scolded back at Dominik.

" FUCK YOU GABRIEL" Dominik response him while he gritted his teeth in rage.

Everyone present in the meeting room was scolding and yelling at each other.

As the situation was getting worse in every country.

" YOU FUCKING WHORE" Nick Dawson, one of the top businessman curse at Eva stonée one of the top drugs dealer in France.

" YOU BLOODY MAN-WHORE.. HOW FUCKING DARE YOU.." Eva yelled back.

The whole meeting room was turning into a war.

Yoongi was slient as he was observing the situation with Vincenzo by his side who was shaking his head in disappointment.

Before caming to the meeting, yoongi received a message earlier which was one of the reason why he was so quiet ever since the beginning.

While Vincenzo was confused on his side, thinking why yoongi wasn't saying anything, and let them fight like dogs.
As he heard that yoongi wasn't someone to mess with, and he was well known as someone who deal with situation like this easily.

" Why are you not doing anything Mr.Min....I mean this whole room will turned into a bloody war if we don't do anything to stop it" Vincenzo whispered while yoongi sarcastically smirked at him.

" I'm a very impatient person you know, but today I've to keep my shit down which is very difficult for me to handle...so lets just wait Mr.Cassano" yoongi reply as he took a glazed at his watch.

Suddenly the big doors of the meeting room opened by many guards was making the way clear for the person that was making his entry.

The whole room that was full of loud noise, was now in silent mode.

All of them were afraid as they saw that person infront of them.

His heavy steps could be heard in the deep silence. Some was shivering due to fear as some was already afraid to meet their ended.

He was walking like a king and come forward his seat which was just near yoongi.

Yoongi whose smirk was still on his face bowed head to the one and only Jeon Jungkook.

Everyone gulped their saliva as they saw his cold eyes with his dark aura.

Right now he was looking like he was going to killed everyone here but nobody could tell what's going on in his mind as Jeon Jungkook is someone who act Smarter and someone who we shouldn't underestimate.

As Jungkook take his seat, everybody stand up and bowed their heads due to respect and fear.

Dominik gulped before gaining the courage to spoke.

" Mr.Je-Jeon...we di-didn't knew t-that you w-were coming.. I-I apo-apologized f-for my b- behavior"  He stuttered while bowing his head multiple times in fear.

Jungkook just smirk seeing his terrified face.

" Mr. Cassano can we begin"  Yoongi uttered.

" Mr.Jeon It's a pleasure to see that you came, so as you can see the situation is getting worse than before....As many people here does not know about it... DARKLORDS reappeared after 40 years... As they're leaving their gang logo everywhere they're attacking...... My team recently found out that it's their new generation of their bloodline that had taken in charge... But still we couldn't get any of their information... they're being super careful about their identify to be hidden... They're plotting against you Mr.Jeon.... As they wanted to take you down.... As 40 years ago, it was the leader of DARKLORDS lee yoonmin who was crowned the world biggest Mafia king.... But right after he was crowned, he suddenly disappeared along with his gangs members leaving with any trace... Till today we don't where they been gone..... I suggested not to start a war now... We need to act smarter than them.... So what it's your decision Mr.Jeon" Vincenzo complete his sentence as everyone nodding their head agreeing with him, if they start a war, it'll be a complete disaster.

Yoongi was somehow lost in his thoughts when he heard the name lee yoonmin as he was thinking that he heard this name somewhere but still couldn't guess from where he heard this name.

" Vincenzo you're now in charge of finding out about everything fu#king sh!t about them...and I want every fu#king details about this lee yoonmin....if he was the leader then it must be his bloodline that is controlling everything...If I find out that anyone here is working with them or is even somehow related to them.... I suggested you to killed yourself or if not... I'll make your life a living hell...than you're going to pray for an easy way to die which I never give....the meeting is adjourned" Jungkook said in his deep venom voice as he walk-out of the room along with his guards behind him.

As yoongi was still at his seat unbothered that eveyone left expect Vincenzo who saw yoongi lost in his thoughts. He shake him a little, bringing him back in his sense.

" Hey..what are you thinking about" Vincenzo said.

" Nothing" yoongi reply.

" Huh..I was thinking about if we could go grab some drinks at the hotel bar..." Vincenzo nervously said in hope that he agree.

" I'm busy " without saying another word yoongi left the meeting room, leaving Vincenzo with a sad expression on his face.

" I always get what I want.. just wait and watch Min Yoongi... you're going be mine"

To be continued....

_________________________________________

Comment and vote how you think about this chapter..🥺

Today I'm thinking my Late father...
He was always here for me...
I miss him so much😔

The way he care for me
The way he used to cook my favorites food.
The way he used to laugh at my mom's cooking skills along with me.
The way we used to joke around.
The way he used to lectured me about life.

I miss him❤️🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.8K 839 25
"you are too sweet for a sinner like me" - - - - - - Kim Y/n is the spoiler daughter of Kim Dae-byeok. The CEO of Kim industries. One of the biggest...
10.2K 583 22
When her innocent heart beats for him, he doesn't care and continue to hurt her but when she forcefully made her heart stop to beat for him, he then...
395K 15.3K 37
He leaned his face dangerously closer to her pinning her both wrists tightly beside her head on bed, she closed her eyes tightly feeling his body wei...
49K 1.4K 43
jeon jungkook Γ— kang heaven( your name) mafia king Γ— mafia queen . . . . . ?? - who she is ?? - she is the most beautiful girl in the world ki...