Lucifer's True Heir

By Supernova121

This is another DxD story as I flipped a coin to do 2 DxD stories and well it looks like this one won. This w... More

Bio
New Evil Pieces
Welcome To Vatican City
2 Peerage Members and Hunting
ANHS The School of Dreams Pt.1
ANHS The School of Dreams Pt.2
Ireland's Child of Light vs Banished Swordsman
White Dragon of The Unparalleled Mountain
Home of The Youkai's
Kuroka Toujou...The Hot Neko
Adorable Tomato Head and Unparalleled Mountain
Kanji's New School Life
What's So Special About Me
Finally We Get Familiar's...Thanks Author
4 Horny Monsters
Meeting The Strongest Devil
Summer Break With Muramasa
A Brotherly Reunion
Guison's Rise
Le Fay The Witch of Pendragon
Start of An Island War
First Contact
The Island War Pt.1
The Island War Pt.2
Meeting The Crimson Satan
Idols Paradise
The Broken Microphone
White Dragon vs Azure Satan of Hellfire
Dangers of The Supernatural
Rias Shenanigans
Ingvild's Brother
Something Brewing
Holy Sword Project Beginning
Kuoh Town
First Encounter
New Threat?
Kokabiel and His Gang
The Kuoh War Pt.1
The Kuoh War Pt.2
The Kuoh War Pt.3
Absence God
Future Teasers
Supernatural Exposed
Merciless Devil....and Idols
Birth of A Warrior
New Arc New Power's
David's Day Off
Dalton and David vs College
Stage Is Set, Time To Play
Shadow Monster's
Triangle of Destruction

Satanus Bio

511 8 3
By Supernova121

Name:Dalton Satanus

Age:400(18 physically)

Height:5'6

Species:Devil/God

Skin Tone:somewhat tanned

Appearance:

A/N:he has dark piercing blue eyes and some dark blue highlights in his hair.

Likes:Sleeping,Babes,Music,Fishing,Animals,Dark Humor,Being a Menace,THIGHS 🍷,Being a Badass,did I mention sleeping?

Dislikes:His fucking charm spell,Being short,Furry's,Himself,His Sociopathic side(sometimes),Today's society,Old Satan faction(a bunch of annoying assholes),His doting grandfather,Horny Woman,School(he burned it down).

Main Outfits

Outfit 1:One similar to Vali's season 2-3 but his jacket is white as he has a dark blue undershirt and wears maroon colored joggers.

Outfit 2:Similar to Vali's season 4 outfit as his jacket is dark blue and his undershirt is black, he also wears dark green or black joggers.

Powers/Abilities

Immense Demonic Power-since he's a descendant of Satan he has an incredible amount of demonic power even surpassing that of Sirzechs Lucifer.

Immense Strength-Dalton is also part God as he has an unbelievable amount of strength being able to lift an entire mountain by himself and throw it at his opponents. It's been stated by Hades that his strength surpasses Zeus despite being a Demi God.

Immense Speed-He's able to move faster then light and able to make afterimages with just sheer speed alone, he's able to keep up with Achilles the fastest hero in a race.

Immense Durability/Endurance-Dalton is able to tank tons of powerful attacks and continue fighting no matter how injured he gets, not even Holy weapons will affect him that much(with the exception of the Holy Spear,Zenith Tempest and Colbrande)

Immense Stamina-His stamina is beyond that of a normal person as he ran all the way across from America to the opposite side of the entire continent in just 3 hours.

Flight-He's able to fly using his 14 Devil wings that are red in color.

Divine Aura:He's able to enhance his magic attacks and physical attacks using his divinity, and mix it with his Demonic power.

Skilled Magic User-Dalton is very skilled in magic such as teleportation magic,barrier and forbidden magic.

Hellfire-His demonic clans power which grants him the ability to use Hellfire which is the hottest fire in existence, its appearance is a ghostly blue in color and is able to burn the soul. His mastery is top notch as he can even use it to heal himself and others if he wants to.

Immunity/Poison/Fire/Shadows/Mind Control-Dalton is immune to those type of things as no matter how hard you try you can't take control of his mind, poison him or even use fire or shadow powers at him. He'll just eat the fire and use it as his own power.

Enchanting Aura-When he was little his mother had placed a charming spell on him as wherever he goes he attracts the opposite gender(even men sometimes) and he finds it annoying.

Chibi-He has the ability to become chibi and turn other people into chibified versions of themselves.

Wrath-Greatly enhances all of his abilities exponentially as if he gets too angry he'll lose control and will turn the entire world into a whole ass wildfire(DO NOT MAKE HIM ANGRY).

Equipment

Arondight

Hellhorse(Striker)

Harem:6

Name:Ishtar

Age:???

Height:5'4

Appearance:

Name:Ereshkigal

Age:???

Height:5'4

Appearance:

Name:Roygun Belphegor

Age:100

Height:5'7

Appearance:

Name:Flamira Gremory-Lucifuge

Age:19

Height:5'3

Appearance:

Name:Yuki Sumi

Age:17

Height:5'2

Appearance:

Name:Kana Arima

Age:18

Height:4'11

Appearance:

A/N:yeah this his bio and well you just be thinking to yourself....why the hell would I make a bio out of him? Well he'll be making random appearances so yeh that's why, he'll be kinda a main character.

Since Oshi No Ko is mixed into this story decided to add in Kana and Yuki and as for Ruby well I'm saving her for Artemis. Also Flamira is Sirzechs's and Grayfia's oldest daughter along with her twin, she's from Misfit of the Demon King Academy.

Yes Dalton Satanus may seem OP but it's supposed to be that way, think of it as Haleakala but not too much of an asshole.

Stay Tuned

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 13.5K 73
(y/n) was orphaned until he was 10 years old he was adopted by the hyoudou family and living a happy life. but something within him was about to awak...
19K 450 10
(Inspired by the story twin dragons by HolyKnightX in fanfiction and second version of my original twin dragon) Both twin brothers born from an angel...
734K 7.7K 41
You are Dante's son and you both moved to Japan for better demon jobs. What adventures will (Y/N) seek. I don't own DMC or Highschool dxd
6.3K 460 18
It started small, but it ended up with a life changing event for all of us. It wasn't important to me for years what Gabriel was up to. I lived a nor...