The Devil's Forbidden Love ||...

Por nixni_

"The lord of Hell and Innocent fairy" Jeon Jungkook, a name that could tremble down the whole heaven. A devi... MΓ‘s

πˆππ“π‘πŽπƒπ”π‚π“πˆπŽπ..
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-1
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-2
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-3
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-4
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-5
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-6
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-7
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-8
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-9
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-10
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-11
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-12
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-14
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-15
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-16
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-17
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-18
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-19
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-20
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-21
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-22
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-23
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-24(15+)
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-25
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-26
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-27
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-28
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-29
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-30
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-31
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-32
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-33
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-34
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-35
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-36
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-37
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-38
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-39
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-40
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-41
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-42
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-43
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-44
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-45
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-46(15+)
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-47
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-48
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-49

π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-13

13.7K 821 164
Por nixni_

______________________________________

Jungkook glanced back at Yn who was again snoring cutely in the meeting room.. Lord Of Magic awkwardly turned away from there and stood up.

"I will get going now." He bowed down and went away from there..

Jungkook released a sigh and pulled Yn to his arm. "Why is she so lazy." He whispered and stood up holding on Yn..

Yn released a yawn from her little mouth and rubbed her eyes before waking up.. She frowned when she saw Jungkook walking out while holding on her.

His eyes fell downwards on her doe one and he placed her down from his hold. "Done sleeping and snoring?"

She lowered her head and nodded with guilt. "Let me remember, what was the punishment for breaking the rule?" He scoffed and Yn quickly turned her face back at him..

She gulped on her saliva when he bent down at her level.. "Was it -" He turned his gaze down and she quickly changed the topic.

"Wh-why did you bring me here?"

"To throw you in a bin." He replied making Yn frightened.

She shook her head not wanting to be thrown away. "An-aniyo, aniyo."

"Follow me." He ordered coldly as he walked out from the shop.

She just helplessly walked behind him, keeping her head low. She secretly raised her head but her eyes widened up witnessing thousands of food stalls and thousands of shop..

Demons were walking around while buying their essentials. Her mouth craved for food when the tasty fragnance of different ingredients reached her nose..

She smiled in joy and ran outside while Jungkook walked out with Namjoon, discussing about their work..

Yn was standing infront of one food stall while looking at the food with water forming on her mouth.

"One rice ball please." She said flashing her innocent eyes.

Shopkeeper handed her the rice ball and she quickly took it inside her mouth..

"One pancake please." She spoke while still munching on the rice ball.

The shopkeeper handed her a plate of pancake with disbelief written on his face..

She took the pancake inside her mouth while her cheeks looked like a dumpling with food packed inside her little mouth..

"One sweet candy please." She said with unclear voice while the shopkeeper rolled his eyes..

"One -"

"Money please." Shopkeeper mimicked her voice and mocked her.

The smily and happy face of Yn dropped and she stopped chewing her food..

She shook her head cutely. "I don't have." She said making the shopkeeper furious.

"What." The shopkeeper banged on his table harshly and made an angry face.

"Yaaaa, youuuu" He came out of stall angrily to attack Yn but his hand got stuck in between.

He looked towards it angrily but frowned seeing the lord himself gripping on his hand..

"Lord." Sweats formed in the forehead of the shopkeeper witnessing the most cruel leader of all time right infront of him..

Jungkook turned his dark gaze towards Yn whose cheeks were looking huge than it already was.

His eyes fell down at her little hands that were holding the stick of candy.

"I believe that you are the real problem here." He looked at Yn, removing his hand from the shopkeeper's wrist and pushed him away.

The shopkeeper immediately fell on his knees, bowing down.

"Lord, this girl looking man ate my foods and didn't even pay back." He complained making Jungkook furious than ever.

"Namjoon, pay his money." He said while still looking straight at the doe eyes of Yn.

Yn became more and more nervous.
Her breath got heavy as Jungkook forwarded himself towards her.

She held tightly on the candy stick and backed away when she suddenly tripped and fell down harshly on the ground.

The candy fell down on the ground too and her eyes became glossy. Little tears now already got formed and she took the candy on her hand, wiping away the dust..

She rubbed her eyes and brought the candy near to her mouth to eat that but Jungkook immediately knelt down and jerked the candy away.

Yn looked at him while being on the verge of crying.. "My candyyyy." She cried out her heart and crawled towards the candy but instead she was carried by Jungkook..

He stood up while carrying her in bridal style. "Namjoon bring her one candy." Jungkook ordered making Yn to stop her loud cries.

She got silent within a second and quickly held the candy with finally a happiness flickering on her face..

She placed it inside her mouth and smiled widely at Jungkook but he just ignored her and kept walking, holding on her.

She was continuously eating on it without even caring about anything.
And finally after it finished, she looked towards the surrounding.

It was now clothes shop. There were many big and long clothes everywhere. He placed her down at the ground and forwarded himself inside the shop..

She slowly followed him like an obedient girl while glancing back at Namjoon who was walking beside her.

She held on the coat of Namjoon and he turned his gaze down at her.

"Do you have money?" She whispered lowly while Namjoon raised his brows..

She pulled Namjoon down and tried to reach upto his ear, stretching her feet.. "Money money." She whispered and Namjoon just stood up, ignoring her statement.

She looked towards him blankly and lowered her head. But she came back to her sense when her hand got raised by another hand making her to look straight at it.. Her lips formed a wide smile seeing Namjoon placing a gold tael on her little palm.

"Thank you Ajhussi no-2." She said but he didn't give a little importance to it and walked straight.

Jungkook looked back suspiciously and Yn quickly hid away her hand behind.

She brought her hand forward and quickly placed the tael inside her cloth after he turned straight.

Jungkook went inside the cloth shop while Yn was just busy looking everywhere, widening her mouth in amusement.

The Shopkeeper immediately lowered his head and payed him respect. After sometime he opened the closet and took out the clothes prepared for Yn.

He placed all of them in the table while Jungkook brows furrowed.

He grabbed on the back of Yn's neck and pulled her front.. She was just innocently blinking her eyes while he measured the dress on her body.

She lowered her gaze and looked at the dress which were specially prepared for her short height..

He hummed and placed the dress back to the table. "Pack it." He uttered while releasing her away from his harsh grip.

She just silently stood when Jungkook immediately snapped out of his thoughts. "Pack the other cloth too." He cleared his throat and the shopkeeper quickly understood his saying..

He walked out from there instantly while the servant of the shop followed him with the cloth bag on his hand.

Yn gazed towards the food stall and quickly ran there.. She took out the gold tael and placed it down at the table..

Shopkeeper's eyes widen up seeing the gold placed there.. He smiled widely and quickly pulled it towards him..

"What do you want, sir?" He asked flashing his smily and excited face..

She pointed her finger towards every food hanged there. The Shopkeeper quickly packed it and gave it away to her..

"Anything else, sir?" He asked while keeping the gold tael inside his pocket.

She shook her head and quickly grabbed on it. She was going to walk away when the voice stopped her..

"Give back the change." Someone spoke from behind and she turned back only to witness,

Jeon Kevin.

He was surrounded by guards in both side while his arms were folded and he was looking straight down at the little figure.

She got flashback of the hall where he gave ordered to rip away her dress.

He bent down at her level while little anger flickered on her eyes.

He smirked seeing her bold and angry.
"Interesting." He mumbled eyeing her from head to toe.

He gazed back at the shopkeeper who was already looking frightened..
"Fucking give the change back." He shouted and the shopkeeper immediately kept silver taels at the table.

She looked at him confusedly not knowing what to do. "He tried to rob you." Kevin claimed making Yn to understand a little.

She looked towards the shopkeeper angrily and Kevin just chuckled. Taking the taels furiously, she looked away from there only to witness Kevin just a little far from her face.

"Are you a good guy?" Yn asked making Kevin to process for sometime, but he nodded after understanding her statement.

She widely smiled at the smirking figure. "Thank you ajhussi no-3." He cleared his throat at her innocence.

While Yn and Kevin were just talking with each other, a burning figure was clenching on his jaw and tightening his fist witnessing something that he unknowingly despised.

Jeon Jungkook.

He walked towards the smily figures furiously and the guards immediately fell on their knees and other demons did too..

Kevin just ignored his existence while Yn was processing what was happening seeing everyone on their knees.

The Devil was just standing beside her and he immediately held on the back of her neck, roughly turning her around and bent down at her level..

Her heartbeat increased when he came more near to her in a furious and forceful way.. He pulled her near to him while her neck were stretched looking up at the tall figure.

He eyed her from her doe eyes to her trembling lips and came near to her ear.. "Seems like you won't change until I give you a very hard punishment." He growled against her earlobe while Yn's eyes widened..

She shook her head and placed her hand back towards her butt but in an instant she was carried up by him.

Her grip tightened on the packed food when he walked out from there towards the horse..

She was thrown at the top of the horse and he immediately sat behind her, caging her in between while holding on the rope..

He was increasing the horse pace making her more scared and frightened. "Slow down please." She requested but instead the horse started running more faster than before.

Tears fell down from her eyes witnessing him again so scary. After many minutes, they finally reached the silent castle.

He opened the door of his room and threw away the cloth bag on the bed before walking out from there furiously.

The door was closed and Yn placed the food packet on the table and forwarded herself towards the bed..

She held one bag and opened it to see bunches of courtier's dark dress which were specially designed for her.

She held another bag and opened it only to see the inner wears for a girl.
There were other white clothes too which looked like her literal choice..

She was relieved as she would not always have to wear that dark black dress but also can wear some colourful one.

She smiled and quickly took a pink bra on her hand. She stood Infront of the mirror and tried to measure it on her but the thick coat was not letting her to do so..

She removed the coat from her body and her torn dress came in display. She pouted her lips and tried to open the cloth too when the door slammed open revealing the burning devil.

The bra fell down from her hand and she quickly tried to hide away her revealed part of the body that were showing because of the torn dress.

But her heartbeat even more increased when he closed the door and forwarded himself towards her.

She continuously backed away but frowned when her back touched the wall, making her to cage between his tall body.

He bent down at her short level and looked straight at her nervous eyes.

"Why do you keeping disobeying me little girl?" He asked wanting a loyal answer from her..

"I........ I didn't." She shook her head cutely and nervously but he didn't give a value to it.

"Now go and bent down to the table."

______________________________________

Seguir leyendo

TambiΓ©n te gustarΓ‘n

4K 364 26
"There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds." - Laurell K. Hamilton Little did Jungkook...
212K 7.3K 11
Jungkook - "You're my wife for the outside world but inside of this house you're nothing but a whore of mine . Get this thing stuck at your brain , s...
46.7K 2.3K 21
Taekook ff in which God of Sex Jeon Jeongguk is deprived of having a perfect orgasm even after trying his charms and power numerous times on the ange...
25.5K 1.9K 22
Jeon Jeongguk is an arrogant magician who bows down to no one, not even the Gods of Olympus that reside on the mountain just above Seoul. His dreams...