𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐅...

By Maze_Wolf_Mcu_

The Goddess of Fidelity never thought she'd get to see outside of Asgard. She also never thought the God she... More

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗚𝗢𝗗𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗢𝗙 𝗙𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗬
𝟏| 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬
𝟐| 𝐣𝐨𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐦
𝟑| 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝
𝟒| 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝟓| 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐭
𝟔| 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗧𝗪𝗢
𝟕| 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡
𝟖| 𝐬.𝐡.𝐢.𝐞.𝐥.𝐝.
𝟗| 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐥𝐤
𝟏𝟎| 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐢
𝟏𝟏| 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘
𝟏𝟐| 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞
𝟏𝟑| 𝐣𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝟏𝟒| 𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥
𝟏𝟓| 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧
𝟏𝟕| 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐬
𝟏𝟖| 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝
𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥
𝟏𝟗| 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧
𝟐𝟎| 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡
𝟐𝟏| 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐧
𝟐𝟐| 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐚𝐫
𝟐𝟑| 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟐𝟒| 𝐫𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫
𝟐𝟓| 𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐚𝐫
𝟐𝟔| 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐝
𝟐𝟕| 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞

𝟏𝟔| 𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠

507 23 4
By Maze_Wolf_Mcu_

CHAPTER SIXTEEN:

ESCAPING

THE HALLS IN the Asgardian castle were quiet. No guards could be seen at the moment, Odin was most likely resting, as was everyone else when night time came to Asgard. No one was celebrating, obviously as they were still grieving over Frigga.

Turning the corner and walking down another hall, Y/n walked in-between her brother-figure and her love who held a smile on his face. He was free, and with his beloved right now. All he wanted to do was go up to her and kiss her, but not while Thor was standing right there.

"This is so unlike you both. So clandestine." Loki comments. "Are you sure you wouldn't rather just punch your way out?"

"If you keep speaking, I just might." Thor threatens.

"Fine. As you wish. I'm not even here." Loki states.

As they continue walking forward, passing a large wooden pillar, Loki turns himself to look like an Asgardian guard, glancing between the two.

"Is this better?" Loki asks.

Thor glances at him. "It's better company at least."

Y/n shrugs a shoulder. "Personally, I find the real Loki better."

Loki smiles brightly at her. "Thank you, my love. But still, we could be less conspicuous."

Continuing forward, Loki turns back to his normal self as he turns Thor into Y/n and Y/n into Thor as a illusion.

Loki hums. "Brother, you look ravishing."

Glancing down at himself, the blonde finally realizes he now looked like Y/n. The said Goddess also does a double check on herself, realizing she looked like the blonde beside her. Narrowing her eyes on her love, Y/n slightly hits Loki's arm, making him chuckle.

"But it's true. You always look amazing." Loki whispers in her ear.

"It will hurt no less when I kill you in this form." Thor intervenes. "And stop flirting."

Loki nods. "Very well. Perhaps you prefer one of your new companions given that you seem to like them so much."

As they pass another tall, wooden pillar, Loki turns Thor and Y/n back to themselves as he turns himself into the man out of time. Steve Rogers, or most known as Captain America.

"Oh, this is much better. The costume's a bit much. So tight. But the confidence... I can feel the righteousness surging. Hey, do you want to have a rousing discussion about truth? Honor? Patriotism? God bless Amer--" Loki rambles on.

The God of Mischief is cut off when Thor grabs ahold of him, placing his big hand over his brother's mouth as Loki turns back into himself. The blonde pins his brother to a pillar as Y/n quickly hides behind the pillar.

"What?" Loki questions once he shrugged Thor's hand off.

The God of Thunder, nor the Goddess of Fidelity answer as they look to their right, watching as two guards walk by them, not seeming to notice the two Gods and the Goddess standing there.

"You could at least furnish me with a weapon. My dagger, something." Loki speaks up after a few seconds.

Y/n goes to reach into her pocket, having a knife in her cloak. However, Thor places a hand on her arm, stopping her from doing so. The Goddess looks at him, watching as the God grabs something from his pocket.

Loki smiles. "At last. A little common sense."

Looking down at his hands, his smile fades away while he holds up his arms, revealing metal cuffs stuck onto his wrists. The God glances at his love, who only shrugs in response, not knowing that Thor had those.

"And I thought you liked tricks." Thor jokes with a chuckle.

And with that, he walks off while Y/n looks to Loki. The Goddess couldn't help but let out a little laugh at the face he was making. At the sound of her laugh, he looks at her with slightly narrowed eyes. Giving him a sheepish smile, Y/n leans in, pecking her love's lips before following after Thor, Loki trailing behind her with a smile now on his face.

As they walked through the castle, Thor and Y/n removed their cloaks, their armor underneath. Stopping at the end of a hallway where they were near Jane's cell, the three wait for a couple of minutes before Sif and Jane come stomping out.

Jane's eyes widen as she looks at Loki. "You're..."

"I'm Loki, you may have heard--" Loki begins.

All of a sudden, he was cut off when a hand meets his cheek, a echo passing through as Jane had just slapped Loki rather harshly.

"That was for New York." Jane tells him.

Loki smirks. "I like her."

Just then, the sound of many heavy footsteps fills their eardrums as they all look over, seeing many Asgardian guards coming up the steps from where Jane's cell was, readying themselves to go after them.

"I'll hold them off." Sif assures, looking to her two friends. "Take her."

"Thank you." Thor says.

Grabbing Jane's hand, Thor drags his mortal girlfriend down the hallway as Y/n gives her best friend a thankful nod, receiving one back before she follows the blonde. Loki was the last to go as he begins following, only to stop when the blade of Sif's swords goes near his neck.

"Betray them, and I'll kill you." Sif threatens.

Loki chuckles. "It's good to see you, too, Sif. And besides, I would never betray Y/n. Ever."

Once she moved her sword, Loki was quick to follow after the other three. Sif turns back to the guards, twisting her sword around in her grip while she prepares herself to fight against the many guards.

Meanwhile, the two Gods, Goddess and the mortal all continued their journey forward, turning a few corners they found themselves in the main hall. All the concrete pillar had fallen over, breaking in half from the ship that the Dark Elves had flown right into the castle. In front of the group, stood Volstagg, hatchet in hand.

"I will give you as much time as I can." Volstagg reassures.

Y/n grabs his hand. "Thank you, my friend."

Her and Thor walk past Volstagg as Jane gives him a small nod, following them. With Loki trailing behind them, about to pass Volstagg, the said redhead man holds out his arm, stopping the God of Mischief in his tracks.

"If you even think about betraying them..." Volstagg starts.

"You'll kill me?" Loki asks, remembering what Sif told him. "Evidently, there will be a line."

Rolling his eyes, Volstagg let's the God walk past him and into the ship with the other three. Loki plants himself right beside his love as they both watch Thor walk to the front of the ship, pressing buttons on the controls to try and turn the ship on.

"I thought you said you knew how to fly this thing." Y/n recalls quietly, but Loki heard.

"I said, "How hard could it be"?" Thor corrects.

"Well, whatever you're doing, brother, I suggest you do it faster." Loki suggests, hearing the loud cries of the guards outside the ship.

"Shut up, Loki." Thor snaps, continuing to press many buttons.

Y/n glances around frantically. "You must have missed something."

"No, I didn't. I'm pressing every button on this thing." Thor argues, pressing a button rather harshly.

"No, don't hit it. Just press it gently." Loki intervenes.

"I am pressing gently, it's not working!" Thor exclaims, slamming his hand on the button.

The lights go out right after he does that, a large hologram appearing in front of them. Sharing a relieved laugh, Thor begins working on flying the ship, starting to fly out the castle, hitting many pillars along the way.

"I think you missed a column." Loki observes jokingly.

"Shut up!" Thor replies.

Y/n holds onto the edge of the control panel as Thor flies out of the castle, doing many twists and turns in the air.

"Look, why don't you let me take over? I'm clearly the better pilot." Loki suggests.

"Is that right? Well, out of the two of us, which one can actually fly?" Thor fires back.

"With a hammer." Y/n retorts.

Thor narrows his eyes on her. "Shut up! You're so supposed to be on my side."

The Goddess only responds with a shrug of her shoulders as Thor continues flying, twisting and turning past many buildings inside Asgard. As that happened, Jane, all of a sudden, collapses to the ground, making the three look at her.

"Oh, dear. Is she dead?" Loki calmly questions.

"Jane." Thor calls.

Jane puts her hand up to show she was awake. "I'm okay."

Suddenly, the ship rumbles, causing the three Asgardians to stumble slightly. Even with the cuffs, Loki kept a grip on his love's wrist, making sure not to hurt her in any way, just wanting to make sure she wouldn't fall to the floor of the ship from the impact. Continuing to fly, Thor suddenly knocks into the top of a building, breaking it as he had been trying to keep dodging the shots being sent their way.

"Not a word." Thor firmly orders when he sees his brother open his mouth.

Just then, many ships behind their own ship appear, catching their attention as the guards that were obeying Odin's orders chased after them.

"Now they're following us." Y/n observes in a rather frantic tone.

While being chased, the guards in the ships behind them beginning shooting right at the prince's and their best friend with the mortal inside. As that happened, a few explosions go off from behind them.

"Now they're firing at us." Loki adds.

"Yeah, thank you for the commentary you two, it's not at all distracting!" Thor tells the couple.

Just making it past a bridge full of Asgardians who all moved out of the way before they'd get hit, Thor turns the ship, the end part of the large ship removing the head of a statue just as they go right into a tunnel.

"Well done. You just decapitated your grandfather." Loki comments.

Thor ignores him as he flies out of the tunnel and over a waterfall, continuing to dodge and avoid the shots being sent their way. While doing that, they soon found themselves flying next to the bridge.

"You know, this is wonderful. This is a tremendous idea. Let's steal the biggest, most obvious ship in the universe and escape in that." Loki rambles, walking around his brother. "Flying around the city, smashing into everything in sight so everyone can see us. It's brilliant, Thor! It's truly brilliant!"

Seeing Thor giving her a nod, Y/n pecks her lover's cheek, making him stop just before she pushes him out of the ship, a scream escaping him. As Thor picks Jane up bridal style, Y/n also jumps down, landing on a smaller ship where Fandral stood and where Loki laid on the floor. Thor soon follows, placing Jane down.

Fandral chuckles. "I see your time in the dungeons has made you no less graceful, Loki."

Loki looks to his love, watching as she raises her arms in surrender. "I'm sorry. It was the only way."

Loki glances between her and his brother. "You both lied to me. I'm impressed."

"I'm glad your pleased. Now, do as you promised. And take us to your secret pathway." Thor demands.

Obeying, Loki grabs the steering wheel of the ship, starting to lead them away from the bridge as he flies faster. As they do so, a ship soon trails behind them, shooting at them as they were no doubt more Asgardians guards.

"Fandral." Y/n calls to the blonde.

"Right." Fandral replies, grabbing ahold of a rope. "For Asgard."

And with that, he jumps off the ship, swinging with the rope before landing on the ship behind his friends, fighting the guards that stood inside. Once he finished, he looks back at his two friends, giving them a salute. Loki continues steering the ship, soon flying straight towards some cliffs.

"Loki..." Thor calls to his brother in a firm tone.

"If it were easy, everyone would do it." Loki mumbles in response.

With wide eyes, Y/n looks over her shoulder at him. "Are you mad?"

"Possibly. You might wanna hold on tight, love." Loki warns, taking a glance at the Goddess.

Doing as told, Y/n grips onto the ledge as Thor crouches down beside Jane just as they fly straight into a hole, the sides of the ship gliding against the wall right before they somehow go through the Bifrost.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 7K 43
Tony Stark is an expert in finding hidden 'talents' in people and he didn't resist doing the same with you. As hard as you tried to hide the truth fr...
178K 5K 26
While searching the outer planets scrapper 128; a former Valkyrie, finds herself a god. The god of mischief. loki x reader
92 1 1
As a boy, Thor believes that it is nowhere far from the affection Frigga herself has always offered him. That it's innocent (of course it is)-it shou...
59.8K 2.1K 26
*undergoing editing* Y/n l/n is an elf from the realm of Alfheim who has come to Asgard to take part in The Battle of Protectors. A powerful sorceres...