𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐟 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 ~ 𝐉...

Door Blu_Is_Infinite

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚. ✧ ˚  ·    . 𝘾𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙊𝙛 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙨. *. * · *ੈ✩‧₊˚... Meer

𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐟 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬
𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙊𝙣𝙚
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗢𝗻𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗼
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗶𝘅
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙏𝙬𝙤
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗢𝗻𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝘄𝗼
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗶𝘅
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗢𝗻𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝘄𝗼
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗶𝘅
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙏𝙬𝙤 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖 𝙃𝙖𝙡𝙛
𝙇𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙊𝙣𝙚
𝙇𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙤
𝙇𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚
𝙇𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧
𝙇𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚
𝙇𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙞𝙭
𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗢𝗻𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝘄𝗼
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗶𝘅
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

3.6K 84 10
Door Blu_Is_Infinite

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

  Prologue

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

.・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.

Tallulla was very excited to meet the new coach, not only because she rightly hated George, the previous coach, but also because the new one seemed very fun spirited based on the video of his dance moves she had found. She was the photographer for the AFC Richmond team, mainly taking photos of the action during games or for training, as well as some promo shots for Marketing purposes.

She walked with a small pep in her step to her bosses office. Well her new boss, Rebecca. She had always liked Rebecca, Rupert's wife. The red head absolutely hated the old bastard. She was one hundred percent certain that she was only hired because at the time she was 17 year old hottie with nothing to lose and was willing to give anything to find a job, and Rupert the gross creep that he was tried every way possible to take advantage of that.

But, yes Tallulla liked Rebecca, probably because Rebecca knew Tallulla was actually good at her job and not just a straight hottie that old Rupie liked. The ginger reached the doors outside Rebecca's office, smiling at receptionist before reaching into her bag of equipment and grabbing an old camcorder. Tallulla had been obsessed with vintage film since seeing a movie call Mid 90's.

It was a movie about a gang of teenage skate boarders trying to make it in the world. The film had a sort of grain and color pallet that she loved but what really got her into the style of film was the idea of making a type of home video. She got the idea by one of the kids from the movie compiling all the footage the kid he got on his video camera and making a movie for the rest of the gang to show to them at the end.

Tallulla had thrown around the idea to Rebecca who had approved seeing as they could use the footage for vintage style ads, or anything else they see fit. Tallulla personally loved bringing around the camera, George however did not. But seeing as he was out of the place Tallulla thought it was now or never to get the new coach hopefully on board with the idea.

Tallulla felt a small amount of giddyness wash over her as she flipped on the 'start' switch, flipping out the small window where she could watch the footage from the screen and took a deep breath. This was it. God that sounded so dramatic, but there was an air of something she couldn't quite place.

The green eyed girl thought back to one of her favorite novels as a child, Anne Of Green Gables. She loved that book and felt a connection to Anne seeing as they were both redheads, who were orphaned as children, and some of the best cases of imagination as possible. The quote was from the Anne Of The Island book and was from Diana Berry and in the moment Tallulla felt it with every fiber of her being, "Everything is changing or going to change. I have a feeling that nothing will ever be the same again."

She pressed record.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.1K 77 12
𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗣𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗔𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝗧𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗮𝗿𝘆𝗲𝗻, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗟𝘂𝗰𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮 𝗣𝗼𝗹𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀' 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲...
79.1K 3.9K 113
Poppy Welton had a rough few years she hoped that Richmonds new season would bring them all some luck. But then her elder sister, Rebecca hired an Am...
2.6K 143 28
Slow burn 🔥 Sequel to my other book sudden celebrity! :) 🤍🎥 If you haven't already, I suggest you read "sudden celebrity" before beginning this B...