Spider-Boy | Male Reader

Av LazyButtAuthor

Y/N L/N, a fourteen year old boy who got bit by a radioactive spider that gave him superpowers. Tag along as... Mer

Prologue (Origin)
Chapter 1 (Lantern Arc)
Chapter 2 (Lantern Arc)
Chapter 3 (Lantern arc)
Chapter 4 (Lantern arc)
Chapter 5 (Lantern arc)
Finale (Lantern arc)
Chapter 2 (Fun with Cage arc)
Chapter 3 (Fun With Cage arc)
Chapter 4 (Fun With Cage arc)
Chapter 5 (Fun With Cage arc)
Chapter 6 (Fun With Cage arc)

Chapter 1 (Fun With Cage arc)

269 11 2
Av LazyButtAuthor

Luke Cage, also known as Power Man was standing in front of an old factory, a black hoodie on, hiding himself in the darkness of the night. He then heard some footsteps and turned around, seeing another man, this man had a yellow mask covering the upper half of his face with a full black suit, the dragon logo in the middle still visible, despite being black. This man was Iron Fist, Luke's partner in their business, Heroes for Hire.

Luke:"You're late."

He muttered and turned back to the factory, he heard a sigh coming from the man.

Iron Fist:"Luke, I know you're angry but we can't just rush in there."

Luke turned at his partner, his voice showing his anger despite his emotionless face.

Luke:"If they have Burstein they can create more people like me, Danny! I think you can see how bad that can get!"

Iron Fist stayed silent, thinking about what Luke said. He then spoke up.

Iron Fist:"Why would they kidnap Burstein?"

Luke's gaze turned back to his partner, this time he looked confused, letting his partner talk, Luke took off his hood.

Iron Fist:"Now of all the time... Do you think that's normal?"

Luke:"Why does it matter when they did it?"

He asked to his partner, making him shrug and answer his question.

Iron Fist:"I just don't think it's normal... It's been nearly twenty years since you became super, Luke."

Luke then stayed silent, thinking about what Iron Fist said. His eyes landed on the factory once again and he spoke.

Luke:"You think it's a trap."

Iron Fist nodded and closed his fist, as it started shining, Iron Fist spoke.

Iron Fist:"I think someone from your past is playing games with you."

Luke then stared at the factory before speaking, with a serious voice.

Luke:"Or on Burstein..."

Iron Fist looked at the man confused and asked.

Iron Fist:"What do you mean?"

Luke stayed silent for a few seconds, he then looked down and clenched his fist while speaking.

Luke:"I'm not the only one Burstein experimented on, I'm the only one that made it."

Iron Fist nodded and turned to the factory before speaking with a soft voice.

Iron Fist:"You think all of this is payback?"

Luke turned at his partner and nodded before speaking.

Luke:"I do... But payback or not, we have to stop them."

Iron Fist nodded and walked towards the factory, Luke following him right after. As they approached the door, Luke crouched to left and Iron Fist went to right. They stayed silent, trying to listen the voices inside, it was silent, making Iron Fist look at Luke who nodded. They slowly pushed the door open and saw Noah Burstein. He was tied by his hands, metal chains around them. Noah then shook his head and shouted.

Noah:"Don't! It's a trap!"

Before they could say anything else, someone shot a bullet towards Luke, not scared of the bullet, Luke stood still. But unlike any other bullet, this one drilled a hole on Luke's stomach and exploded inside him, leaving the outer shell of the said bullet in Luke's body. Luke shouted in pain and fell to the ground, shocking his partner.

Iron Fist:"Luke?!"

Iron Fist ran to check on Luke but before he could, he heard footsteps, making him turn around. He saw a tall black man, around Luke's height, he had a blue mask and blue skintight suit on. Iron Fist's eyes then landed on the man behind the big guy. The man had a black mask with some kind of white cross. The big guy smirked and spoke.

Big guy:"I didn't expect the famous Luke Cage to fall down this easy."

Iron Fist readied his fist, it started shining. Luke then held the hero's hand, making him turn at Luke. Luke barely managed to speak because of the pain, he hissed through his teeth.

Luke:"It's a Judas bullet, Danny..."

Iron Fist nodded and turned around, he saw the cross masked man stepping down the stairs and walking next to the big guy. The man then spoke as he took out his weapon, a spear.

Cross guy:"Iron Fist, let me introduce ourselves. I'm Spear and this is Mangler."

Iron Fist got into a fighting stance as he hissed through his teeth, anger filling the man's body.

Iron Fist:"Not the most creative name."

Spear shrugged and signaled Mangler to attack the hero. The Mangler swung his right fist towards the hero, only for Iron Fist to dodge it, before the hero had a chance to attack, he dodged a spear coming from the Spear. The Mangler turned around and dashed towards the hero again, only for Iron Fist to block his attack and punch the man's chest, with enough force to send him a few meters back. Iron Fist then dodged the spear again and dashed towards the Spear. The Spear dodged the hero's punch and sliced the hero's leg, making him grunt as he stumbled.

Mangler took that chance to jump on the hero and started punching his face non stop. Punch after punch, the man then raised both if his fist, readyin his finisher but before he could hit the hero, Iron Fist quickly managed to punch the man, sending him flying towards the ceiling. The man hit the ceiling then fell to the ground, making the Spear run to check on him.

Iron Fist then took that chance to stand up and run towards the door, where Luke was laying in pain. He quickly lifted Luke to his feet, even though he was in pain. Iron Fist walked out of the factory with Luke, while Luke was trying to stop him.

Luke:"N-Noah is still in there..."

There, Iron Fist had to make a decision, let Noah Burstein into the villain's hands or go save him, risking Luke's life, as well as his. Iron Fist looked down and muttered.

Iron Fist:"I'm sorry, Luke."

He said as he hit the man's neck with his power, knocking him out. Iron Fist then carried Luke away, leaving the scientist with the villains...

Y/N threw his arms to the air and groaned. He was in Tyrone's house with Mayday and Anya also being present. It was supposed to he a friendly hangout that turned into a study session to help the boy's bad grades. It was a trap. A trap set by Mayday, Tyrone and Anya to make the boy study.

Y/N:"I don't understand!"

The boy whined as he stared at the papers in front of him. Anya chuckled as Mayday started hitting the boy's head with her notebook.

Mayday:"Maybe *slam* if *slam* I manage *slam* to make your brain *slam* work!*slam*"

Before she could hit him again, Tyrone caught her hand and looked at her with a disapproving look. He then spoke, discouraging the girl.

Tyrone:"Hitting him won't help, Mayday."

Mayday groaned and turned to the left, pouting to the boy. Tyrone shook his head and spoke again, making Y/N whine even more.

Tyrone:"His IQ is already low, don't make it harder on us."

Y/N's eyes widened as he crossed his arms, pouting to the boy's mean words. He then looked at his only hope, Anya, who was snickering while watching all that turn out.

Y/N:"Anya help me!"

The girl chuckled as she raised her hands and spoke with a smile.

Any:"You're on your own buddy."

Y/N sighed and hit his head to the table before letting out a groan, making Mayday chuckle and Tyrone shake his head. Tyrone then patted the boy's back and spoke.

Tyrone:"You'll get the hang of it, bro."

Y/N groaned again, making Tyrone smile and speak, making the boy happy.

Tyrone:"Let's take a break, I have Oreos."

Y/N's head quickly turned to Tyrone, his eyes widened and a smile plastered across his face as he asked.

Y/N:"Really?"

Tyrone hummed, making the boy smile and let out a victory sigh.

Y/N:"Finally..."

The boy thought he escaped the work, his hopes were crashed by Mayday who chimed in.

Mayday:"We will continue afterwards though!"

The smile on his face left and the boy started sulking as Tyrone left the room. Anya smiled at him and patted his head before speaking.

Any:"There, there. It's okay."

Y/N shook his head and groaned before jumping on his feet and speaking, dramatically.

Y/N:"It's not okay! People are outside, they're having fun, Anya!"

Y/N said loudly before pointing to the window, making Anya smile at him. He then continued talking as he pointed at Mayday.

Y/N:"But because of this witch, I can't even go out!"

Mayday furrowed her eyebrows and turned at Y/N with an angry look before shouting at the boy.

Mayday:"Who are you calling a witch!"

And that was the thing that started their bickering. Anya shook her head with a small smile as she watched the two youngest bicker. Tyrone then walked in with snacks in his hand, his eyes landing on the bickering Mayday and Y/N. He walked next to Anya and whispered to her.

Tyrone:"What happened?"

Anya turned at Tyrone and stood on tiptoe as she whispered to the boy's ear.

Anya:"He called her a witch, she got mad."

She said as she snickered, Tyrone did the same and he placed the snacks on the table before whispering to her.

Tyrone:"They really are like children."

Anya nodded and nudged Tyrone's arm before whispering again.

Anya:"Eat the snacks?"

She asked with a smirk, making Tyrone smirk back as he nodded.

Tyrone:"Oh, you know it."

They then grabbed a bag of chips and opened it. As they started munching on the chips, the bickering stop. Both Mayday and Y/N turned at the two and furrowed their eyebrows.

Y/N:"What do you think you're doing?!"

Mayday:"That's ours as well!"

Tyrone smirked as he ate another chip. He then shrugged and spoke.

Tyrone:"Shouldn't have started fighting like a bunch of kids."

Y/N and Mayday pouted. The girl then walked to the table and grabbed one of the snacks. Before Y/N could grab one for himself, his phone rang, making him take it. He looked at the caller ID, "Girl Cage". Y/N stared at it for a few seconds and then answered the call, the second he brought it to his ear, he heard the girl speak, she sounded scared.

Danielle:"Am I talking to Spider-Boy?!"

Y/N:"Uhh, yes?"

Y/N silently said as he heard the concerned girl.

Danielle:"Spider-Boy, I need your help! My father is injured?"

Y/N furrowed his eyebrows, he then turned around and whispered to the phone.

Y/N:"What do you mean he's injured, he's Luke Cage!"

Danielle:"I'll explain when you come here, please Spider-Boy! I need your help!"

Y/N then sighed as he turned around and looked at his friends whom were each eating their own snacks. He then spoke, loudly so they could hear him.

Y/N:"Alright, I'll be there, uncle!"

He then hung up, and looked at his friends. Tyrone swallowed his cookie and looked at the boy before asking.

Tyrone:"Got to go?"

Y/N nodded as he took his bag off the floor, he then spoke.

Y/N:"My uncle needs me, it's a family matter."

Before he could walk to the door, Mayday spoke, stopping him.

Mayday:"But you can't leave yet! We promised the teachers we would help you become a passing student."

Y/N turned around and pinched the girl's cheek as he reached behind her to take something, it was a distraction. He then spoke with a smile.

Y/N:"We'll rearrange, I promise."

Y/N took a few steps back, getting away from the blushing girl, whom was frozen. Y/N turned to the door and opened it, before raising his hand and waving to his friends, the only pack of Oreo visible in his hands.

Y/N:"Bye, guys!"

Mayday saw the Oreo packet and snapped out of her trance before shouting after the boy.

Mayday:"Hey, the Oreos!"

Spider-Boy was swinging towards the Cage apartment. When he saw the open window, he knew it was there. He webbed both sides of the window and pulled himself in it, startling everyone inside. Spider-Boy looked around and saw Luke Cage laying on the couch, Claire was sitting on the coffee table, taking care of his boyfriend's wounds. His eyes then landed on Iron Fist, the legendary partner of Luke Cage. The hero gave him a nod and Spider-Boy nodded back.

Spider-Boy raised his mask up to his nose and spoke as he bit the oreo in his hand.

Spider-Boy:"I'm expecting a good explanation for the Spider-Signal being used."

He said, referring to the call made by Luke's daughter. Iron Fist then spoke to the boy.

Iron Fist:"We asked Danielle to call you, you're the only way we can reach Spider-Man and we need him."

Spider-Boy tilted his head and asked as he munched on another cookie.

Spider-Boy:"Huh? Why is that?"

Iron Fist answered the stupid question asked by the boy.

Iron Fist:"There's someone running around with bullets that can damage a bulletproof man."

Spider-Boy nodded and shrugged before speaking.

Spider-Boy:"Well, you guys are really unlucky because Spider-Man is out of town."

Iron Fist raised his eyebrows as Luke asked through his teeth.

Luke:"What do you mean... Out of town?"

Spider-Boy shrugged and pointed out the window before speaking.

Spider-Boy:"Out, boom! Went to Domino's, maybe? Who knows? All I know is I'm the only spider for the week!"

He then put his hands on his hips and looked up to the sky, proudly.

Spider-Boy:"I'm the Spider of the week! Last time I won the award was when I beat Jack O'Lantern!"

The adults stared at Spider-Boy, confused. Danielle them jumped into the conversation and spoke, excited.

Danielle:"I voted for you that week!"

Spider-Boy:"Thank you!"

He said with a smile. Claire cleared her throat, making both teenagers turn to her. She then asked the hero.

Ckaire:"Spider-Boy, we need you to help us, can you do it?"

Spider-Boy smirked in determination before speaking.

Spider-Boy:"You know I can."

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

20.5K 768 8
[NOT COMPLETED] Y/n Parker was a young boy when it all happened, nearly twelve. The Avengers had failed and Thanos succeeded in snapping away half of...
2.8K 59 14
Peter Parker a 15 year old kid from queens has gotten bitten by a spider experimented using a drug called compound V. The morning later after the mos...
41.3K 1.2K 9
Earth-65 Y/N L/N was a normal boy. At the age of 6, his family was killed in a horrific accident that led to him being adopted by George Stacy. At th...