𝙎𝙏𝙍𝙀𝙀𝙏 𝙑𝘼𝙈𝙋𝙄𝙍𝙀 |...

By ArixuKim

❝ ᴀʜᴊᴜssɪ,ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴅᴜᴄᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴏʀ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ? ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴅᴇғɪɴɪᴛᴇʟʏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ... More

𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗟𝗘𝗥
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘
𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘
𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗗𝗕𝗢𝗔𝗥𝗗𝗦
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟯
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟰
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟱
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟲
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟳
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟴
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟵
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟬
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟭
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟮
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟯
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟰
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟱
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟲
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟳
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟴
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟬
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟭
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟮
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟯
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟰
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟱
𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟵

219 15 4
By ArixuKim

It has been a day since the hideout was attacked. Some of their men were able to fight against them and survive, while some of them died in vain or either sacrificed themselves to save their higherups. Survivors of Lee was luckily enough to quickly move out to their safehouse which was connected to their old place. It was safer there as it requires one of Lees bloodline to open the door to it and no one else could. Once it shut,no other than another drop of a Lee heir could make it reveal the chamber to safety.

All of Enhypen was in a damp room,nothing but rock walls surrounding them. It dreaded of any life and had a wet stench to it,but no one was bothered about it. They were all waiting for their big brother to come safely,yet there was no sign of him after hours. They started to get nervous,wondering if he got hurt or captured by humans.

"Guys...why haven't hyung come back yet?" Ni-Ki asked not being able to put up with the silence.

"He must be on his way..." Jungwon replied and the others nod.
"He...he knows that we were attacked right?" Sunoo voiced out to know if their big brother knew of the matter.

"Yes he does,He will be here soon" Jay patted Sunoos back to comfort his younger.

"How did they get here though?" Sunghoons question made everyone go into a daze of confusion. No one really knew what it could have been. None of them had gone out and stayed for more than an hour or two. It's not possible to follow them back since they all take the main entrance which highly secured. The question maintained silence for a long stretch untill Jay made a bizzare assumption.

"This will sound crazy but..." He hesitated with his words,not being able to consume what he is about to say to the others. The others stared at him with a nervous feeling of what he was going to speak of.

"But is it possible that,the girl hyung likes...did this?" Their hearts acelarated at the end of the sentence. It is a high possibility and it could actually be so as well,but the breaking point is that she happens to be the one their big brother loves deeply. The one and only person he had feelings for after centuiries of lonelyiness. They hate to admit nor deny it when their minds only circulated on the statement.

"Nah I don't think that's possible...r-right?" Jay thought back and refused to believe it. The other members agreed of not predicting such silly reason. It can't be it,they thought but what they didn't know was their assumption was indeed true.

↢ ❦ ↣

"Yoojin..." He called out with his eyes focusing on the road ahead while his hands laid on the steering wheel as they drove to their destination.

"Yeah?" She looked over at him,waiting for him to continue what he was going to say. Hyunjin reached for his pocket and pulled out a small box covered in velvet fabric and handed it over to her. She observed it in curiosity before opening it to see a beautiful chain bracelet decorated with tiny stars and moons hanging on it with few distance in between. A gasp left her at the piece, slightly shining a reflection of its rose gold colour. She took it in her hands and admired it to spot white moonstone filling in the tiny details of the stars and moons. A smile automatically came up on her face at how pretty it looked and her eyes soon fell on the note that had been lying underneath the trinket all along. She picked it up and opened the folded note,not expecting to be welcomed with words that only hurt her with more guilt.

To Yoojin,

My life in the darkness was lit by your bright shine.
You were the reason why, Everyday I was with a smile.
My bad days only needed your comforting embrace to feel all fine.
Every second with you beside I was always on cloud nine.
I wish for it to be so further, as I want you forever to be mine❤

-Heeseung

A bitter feeling erupted inside of her heart, stinging with the last line she read. Tears pricking the corners of her eyes as her mind set back to all those times she witnessed his beautiful grin she gre fond of. She held the note closer to her, shutting her eyes and biting down a sob that soon turned into a loud sigh looking away.

'I don't deserve this...' Her mind rejected towards the lovely gesture he had chose to show her.

Even though she wanted to keep both the gift and note back in its place, trying to forget she ever received this-she couldn't. She wanted it to be a reminder of what kind of selfish person she could be and to remember him mostly.

She put it on her left wrist and looked at it with a small smile. Her eyes swelling up with tears again. Hyunjin saw everything that had occurred next to him and kept quiet.'She has to get over it on herself...' He thought and only focused on the road leading ahead. Ignoring the constant choked cries he heard with a tranquil straight face.

↢ ❦ ↣

The whole day went by with Heeseung being the only thing circling inside of Yoojins head while they were setting Yoojins new house with furniture. All the times they shared with laughter and enjoyment. Eventually thinking back to those moments the atmosphere was tensed between them. The small touch they had aciddentally and how her heart always felt racing with how it felt. She will miss all of it now. She won't be able to have a tease of the nickname 'Darling' or 'Sweetheart' from him anymore. As much as she acted as if she hated it,she couldn't deny how much her stomach felt with butterflies at it.

A sigh escaped her as she placed the Kitchen Utensils insides the cupboards and leaned on the counter . Staring at the new unfamiliar interior she will have to get used to soon.

Hyunjin came around the corner and handed her a cup of coffee and took a sip of his, leaninng on the same counter next to her. It was dead silent as none of them were able to think of a topic to speak and kept enjoying their hot coffee.

"Do you want to go somewhere else?...Only till things die down here?" He suggested turning to her side. Observing the upset girl from behind her glasses to feel a little down at the new aspect of her he never saw.

The girl took few minutes of silence to process his whole sentence properly and replied blandly "That would be okay..." She sipped her coffee slowly,knowing well it will still be hard for her to get over it.

"Where do you wanna go? Any place in your mind?"

That instantly reminded of that time when she and Heeseung were talking about the same topic,where they want to go one day and with who.

It all started with when they watched when they were watching 'Tale of the nine tailed'. The scene where both the characters visited Jeju island to discover the truth. A sad smile cracked on her face re-living that moment inside her head.

↢ ❦ ↣

"Woah Jeju island looks so cool..." Yoojin said in awe as she witnessed the scnery from the TV. The boy next to him only looked at her confused as a response.

"Ofcourse It is cool there,it is surrounded by the ocean sweetie...My I didn't know you could be this stupid" He patted her head sighing at her remark.

"What-No that's not what I meant..." She grabbed his forearm and nudged it away not wanting to see him notice how she blushes at such gestures.

"I meant it looks really beautiful and inviting you know..." She said looking back at the screen to watch where the couple leaves together.

"Oh...well yes it does look very alluring and it is more stunning when you are actually there...enjoying the waterscape" The girl turned to him stunned with a question.

"Wait,you have been there?" She asked with curiosity. The boy flashed a quick smirk before clicking her tongue.

"Darling there is no corner of the earth I haven't walked in these past decades..." He said in a cockly tone. The girl nodded her head slightly and spoke up again.

"I hope oneday I'll get to go there too..." She said sinking more in the warmth of their shared blanket. He glanced back at her to see her smiling ever so beautifully.

"Is that so? But who would you go there with? Everyone always takes someone very special to them there...what about you?" He blurted out not realizing what he had said,definetly not expecting what her answer was.

"Mmm...I don't have anyone that is special to me...except you..." She looked above at him as he snapped his head at her with those words.

"You are that someone I think is special to me...I've been happy after so long and it is all because of you..." She offered another smile that only made the vampires heart beat even faster with it filling with warmth. He felt relieved and delighted at the sudden comment she gave.

"But who did you go there with?" She fluttered her eyes at him.

"I had to go there for business matters but I always had it in the back of my head to take her there but,just...I couldn't....However I will soon...When she wakes up..." He huffed a breath before slinging his arm behind Yoojins head."Who is she though?"

"Now that is a secret" He chuckled devilishly before ignoring the girls whines about wanting to know more.

It would be a lie if she said she didn't feel a little jealous of whoever that was to be that special to him. It soon was over when she realized she will take him with her before and that wouldn't be much of an issue between them.

↢ ❦ ↣

"Nevermind...It'll be too tiring..." She changed her mind as Jeju island was the only place she had in mind but did not want to visit there without the only person she held dear to. That moment,she promised upon herself to never step on the land she had hoped to go with the only one she loved and always will remember of in a guilty memory, because of her selfishness.

To be continued🌃

Published: 21/05/23
Re-published: 06/08/23

Hello :D
Yes this is indeed a surpirse update after lYiNg to the readers who are also following me ;) Anyway hope you guys enjoyed the chapter,leave a like and comment if you did.
Also that was the first ever time I wrote a poem XD I never tried before knowing I suck at it. Now this one though I kind of am proud of it. I asked few of my friends to rate it from 69 and everyone gave full score ( •̀ ω •́ )✧
Side note : Heres a little mention to my classmate bsf inrl yoonshimin123 just because she and I always talk about random sheet and our stories. She always advices and helps me with deciding and I am really grateful for her <3 Love you so much tiny dude ;))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.1K 887 44
❝ I never fell from a love this tall. Hell, i never imagined I'd be ever ready again. ❞ He's an insomniac, alcoholic & someone who is broken, inside...
9.1K 352 23
To reach to the promised place. To complete our future. Above all...... TO PROTECT YOU. ❗ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE❗ ❗THIS IS ALL IMAGINATION A...
670 45 28
𝑱𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒎𝒊 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚. 𝑯𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒍𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓, 𝒀𝒂𝒏𝒈 𝑱𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒘𝒐𝒏 𝒘𝒂𝒔 �...
3.1K 216 24
She's practically Vampire royalty. He's one of the most well known Vampire Hunters. Will different sides keep them apart? TRIGGER WARNINGS Alcohol us...