𝙎𝙏𝙍𝙀𝙀𝙏 𝙑𝘼𝙈𝙋𝙄𝙍𝙀 |...

By ArixuKim

❝ ᴀʜᴊᴜssɪ,ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴅᴜᴄᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴏʀ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ? ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴅᴇғɪɴɪᴛᴇʟʏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ... More

𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗟𝗘𝗥
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘
𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘
𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗗𝗕𝗢𝗔𝗥𝗗𝗦
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟯
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟰
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟱
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟲
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟳
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟴
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟵
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟬
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟭
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟮
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟯
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟰
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟱
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟲
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟳
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟵
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟬
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟭
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟮
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟯
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟰
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟱
𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟴

227 13 5
By ArixuKim

"A-are you upset with m-me?" Worry started spreading through my senses. She did seem to have been offended prehaps. Maybe what I did wasn't proper. Does this mean I messed up everything? Will she hate me now?

"No...I'm not at all mad at you...But thank you...thank you for everything..." She muttered under her breath,still not deciding to face me again. I felt relieved hearing her deny being on bad terms with me.

"Alright then...I'll be heading home...Have a nice night..." I said hoping she would lastly turn to me and wave towards me,flashing her pretty smile at me and would proceed getting inside of her house as I left with a flutter feeling of seeing her grin. But instead,she rushed inside,not once taking a glance at me and closed the door the moment she got in. It made me more nervous,if she was alright as she claims to be-she wouldn't supposedly act like that isn't it?

"I hope I didn't do anything unlikely for her..." I breathed out as my hands reached down to my pockets to keep myself cozy,when I felt the small trinket box that was meant for Yoojin still with me. I stopped at my tracks as I took it out,inspecting the small charm that dangled off the thin chain. A sigh of relief left my lips after assuring its proper state. I closed the small container and ran back to her house.

I was about to ring her door bell when a sudden thought of wanting to surprise her made me stop from alerting my presence. A smile placed itself on me as I excitingly went around the house to the place where her study room was. Thankfully,she wasn't around neither was the window closed. I hopped inside quickly and placed the object right infront of her table where she as usual sees first when she takes her seat.

Another smile arose as thoughts of how her reaction would be ran across my mind. After checking its position once more,I stepped back lightly and slide out through the window and off through the woods. The earlier smile never left its place and kept intact...

↢ ❦ ↣

Yoojin was softly sobbing,still on the floor near her house entrance when Heeseung had left behind a present for her to find out later on. It was for the best that he didn't interfere with her at that moment,because someone very no one would have unexpected was there comforting her in his warm arms.

"It's okay Yoojin...It's okay..." He cooed in the softest tone he could speak in while gently patting the her back as a way of calming her. She sniffled her sobs drifting more into the warmth she felt from someone who she least expected to be there or to be this caring. It was hard for herself to believe who she was with but she realized it when he made contact with him.

"Everything will be fine...you did what you had to do..." He whispered pulling her head close to his chest as she broke into a cry after remembering her actions again.

Hyunjin had always been brief and nonchalant with everyone with no exceptions. But he was indeed soft towards people who were at their broken state. He didn't have much of a reasonable past on why,but he just felt bad seeing someone he knows or values being a mess of emotions.

Yoojin,wasn't just someone he knew instead someone he actually values dearly. Not merely because she was his boss's daughter or because she was once under his guidance. But because she was delicate in his eyes. All his time going back and forth, delivering and receiving files and folders-he had glances of how sweet and lovable she naturally is.

"H-Hyunjin..." She called out between her hiccups as she clawed at his frame. He hummed for her to continue midst his soothing touch.

"I-I want t-to move out..." She shuttered with every word knowing the pain it will cause her like a burn on her fragile skin.

"If that's what you want...ofcourse..." He replied making her more calm with his tranquil voice.

She used to have a liking to him when she was being tutored by him. But she eventually realized the obstacles that were laid down for them to never be together. Either if she wanted to or not,she had no other choice but to move on. Now that she did,she was to execute her feelings once more. It made her heart feel like she was in an unending pit of guilt and regret she will never be able to get over of. She wants to go back and turn things right but the thought of going against his orders scared her. She doesn't want to be abundant by the only family she was left with.

"Come on...let's get you to bed..." He voiced out before lifting her up in his arms as she kept ahold around his shoulders.

He opened the door to her room when he reached the stairs. He slowly let her body be consoled by the soft material of her bed. Her sniffles were the only thing that kept the room from falling into silence. Hyunjin sat next to her as he covered her figure with the duvet and tucked her in before reaching his hand to her face.

"It's going to be okay now alright? Just go sleep..." He ran his hand through her hair as a way of making her fall asleep more quicker. Yoojin gazed at him with many questions in her mind.

"What?" He asked shortly tilting his head.

"W-why are you...acting d-different today?" She gulped nervously looking away from his icy stare. He retreated his arm and scoffed,followed by a light chuckle that later on turned into laughter. His shoulders started shaking with vibration. His eyes creased with his lips reaching upwards.He was smiling,yet along laughing. His face showing an emotion she had never seen before. Her sobbing had come to a stop when she saw what was happening.

"You must be thinking I've gone mad right now huh?" He asked,his smile still plastered to his face.

"Ha...It's just that I've never seen you cry before...and seeing you in such state was obvious something really bad had happened...It kinda pained me for some reason to see you like that..." He breathed out when his smile dropped and took in his usual facial feature. The atmosphere grew more uncomfortable with neither of them having enough courage to break it.

"I'll be leaving now then..." He finally remarked and got up.

"Wait!" Her voice made him stop at his tracks,turning to her he waited for her to continue.

"H-how did you know what h-happened?" She quirked curious of how he had known what occurred her to be in this moment. He walked back to her bed and sat on where he was before.

He stayed there in silence for a couple of seconds before starting with a chuckle.

"How do you expect me to not know when I'm your fathers assistant?" He said pleasantly to make the girl less uneasy. She internally facepalmed herself at the stupid question she asked.
"You should rest now...It looks like you had been crying the whole day Yoojin..." He said brushing her hair anew. He couldn't help but to keep on repeating as it tickled his fingerpads in an odd sensation while he enjoyed comforting the girl.

"Are you going to tell him about...this?" She asked feeling on the edge as their eyes froze in place. His eyes seemed different from how they used to look like and that made Yoojin more anxious.

"I won't...Don't worry and get some rest...I'll make the preparations to move out by tomorrow so take enough rest..." He said lastly before leaving the room and letting the door close behind.

He stride down the hallway with a sneer expression placed upon his full lips. His mind drifting off to the instant when he made his boss known of the regular gest at the house. The time when he was the one that had perceived about the video footage of Heeseung and Yoojin at her house and reported it as an anonymous tip.

Sure,he could have just reported it to Mr.Han as usual but he didn't want to be seen as the whistle blower in this case. He wanted to restrain himself only as the assistant knowing well that this would have become an issue later on which now has come true.

He placed himself on the couch pulling out his phone to dial the required numbers for tomorrows moving.

↢ ❦ ↣

A knock rang through Jakes room as a certain someone was impatiently waiting to be taken inside. After few passing seconds it opened revealing the Australian boy.

"Oh hey bro! Come on in..." He greeted him inside getting excited to hear about how his older brothers first ever date went on.

"So did it go well?" He asked with eyes glistening with excitement. Heeseung sighed heavily before plopping on the Aussies bed.

"What? Don't tell me you proposed her with a cup of ramyeon" Jake sneakered at his own joke earning a glare from the older.

"Ok but seriously what happened?" He asked once more with interest.

"I-I think she needs time to respond..." He sighed another breath.

"Oh...what makes you say that?" He quirked on of his thoughts.

"I-I kind of...kissed her..." He said closing his eyes in resentment imagining that it was what he did wrong to make her feel uncalmly.

"Woah- Hyung you're not suppose to do that on your first date..." Jake advised him making the other jump out of his place.

"What!?!" His British accent couldn't be heard any more clear with the short word.

"Yeah like it has to be done after both of you gotten used to being together romantically" Now it was Jakes time to sigh.

"B-but she did it back...does that still mean-" He was cut off by his sentence.

"WAIT SHE KISSED YOU BACK?!" Jake shot up with the statement in surprise followed by the door flinging open by the rest of the members with widen eyes.

"WHO KISSED?!" Jay asked looking back and forth from the two boys inside the room.

"WHAT SHE ARE WE TALKING ABOUT?!" Sunghoon was confused of the mention of she since he didn't have any idea of who it is.

"HYUNG KISSED SOMEONE?!" Sunoo stunned hearing what the oldest of them had done.

"Nah I bet he was talking about some Ramyeon and scared her..." Ni-Ki remarked midst of the chaos. Jake was startled from the outburst of the others but Heeseung didn't move an inch from his spot. He felt taken aback at what he had done without bad intentions.

"I'm leaving..."He got up in a rush and left ignoring the chatter that surrounded him. He picked up his pace and dashed out to the place he couldn't visit after a long time.

↢ ❦ ↣

"I'm back...How have you been? My apologies for not coming any sooner...Th-things had happened I never expected of" He stated taking his jacket off and laid it beside the table.

He stared at the person lying on her hospital bed,he had always visited her almost every single day expecting to see her awaken but till this day she wasn't. He never gave up hope on her arrival unlike everyone else,but then he doubts at times weather she will or not.

"I miss you so much...There are so many things I want to share with you..." He said with a sigh and the room fell at silence with the heart rate monitor only making any noise.

"When will I be able to see you again? It has been over 2 centauries...How much more will you stay like this?" He questioned her even though she wouldn't hear nor be able to answer him.

He was about to say something when his phone buzzed. He took it out to see that Jay had called him.

"Hello-" His words didn't go any further when he heard screams and rushed chatter from the other side of the call.

"WHERE ARE YOU?!WE'RE BEING ATTACKED!!" His breath was wrecked as he was running down the hallway to escape with the others.

"Ah c'mon move quick!!" Heeseung heard Sunghoons voice from the call as they were all now rushing to their escape route.

"We're leaving to you know where..." Jongsung said from the other line avoiding any mention of the place as they were unsure if someone was nearby enough to hear their conversation.

"Be carefu-" Before he could complete,the phone call had ended with a crashing noise. He stood up walking out the room when he spot three men in suits walking towards his direction. He lowered his gaze and started walking the other way hoping to be unotcied. When he looked back,they were inside the ward he was in earlier and they seemed to have took hold of his jacket. He quinted his eyes inspecting what they were doing with it when he saw them taking a small device off from the back of it. His eyes grew larger at what that could be. But now he didn't have time for that and he sprinted at the exit.

'What's happening?'

'How did they find our hideout?'

'Do we have a mole inside our organization?'

His mind was restless with so many thoughts keeping him occupied. He couldn't understand anything thats happening now and the only way he could know is to first reach their new base that everyone had evacuated to.

To be continued🌃...

Published: 28/04/23
Re-published: 06/08/23

:D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 6.6K 25
[Completed] [⚠️Warning very cringy⚠️] "I'll never let you go, you're mine anyways" 𝙹𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚑𝚘𝕏𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝑉𝑎𝑚𝑝𝑖𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑢 This book contains...
Only Human By ryengene07

Mystery / Thriller

3.1K 92 18
3 vampires 3 werewolves 1 human And you what will these creatures do with you. There could be love, enemies, friends, bestfriends, maybe... long...
378K 16.2K 54
A simple bite gone wrong. Awesome cover by @taehyungneedsahug ! Bts fanfic - reader x vampire taehyung THERE WILL BE A BIT OF PROFANITY, PLEASE DO BE...
2.2K 38 9
𝐯𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐲𝐫𝐞!𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐱 𝐚𝐟𝐚𝐛 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫! Moving to a city with wild nights and charming days felt like the perfect choice in your h...